Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food (61405 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by 3rdlegxxx(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
The average Nigerian is so gullible and that's why we believe we are very religious, we aren't, most people are just really easy to scam and get to, we believe too much and reason far less, anything pastor and all that say is believed automatically, simple psychological understand would tell you, any smart ass can predict those things, silly, am out of here... angry

5 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by shumuel(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm, i smell lies, they both live together, how come shes not in church with him when the Pastor gave his revelations ?

And come to think of it, they were happy together, even though he lost his job, he later found/got another one undecided

now he has lost all his properties, how was he helped ? sad
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Bluezy13(m): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
ministeriallist:

You they make sense jor.

Scam Scam... what will they benefit from the scam? They guy is struggling to stand, the relationship has been for 2 good years, they know each other's parents (probably), he once lost his job, and finally, the girl wanted him broke...as stated above;

So, where the hell does scamming fit into this rationale?

Smh for intellectual myopia
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
So where's the proof that the pastor is right in this long ass story.
Fickle minded easily deceived people.
That's how he would have broken their marriage if they were already married.
Stop listening to these charlatans called pastors una no go gree. You people let them ruin your lives because you're so ignorant.

The gf left him because he had obviously started treating her like shyt since the pastor told him stuff about her. It's not rocket science.

She's mean though to pack his stuff along with hers but good for her. Who needs a fickle boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Surestontop(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting
Are you for real
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by cococandy(f): 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
So where's the proof that the pastor is right in this long ass story.
Fickle minded easily deceived people.
That's he would broken their marriage if they were already married.
Stop listening to these charlatans called pastors una no go gree. You people let them ruin your lives because you're so ignorant.

The gf left him because he had obviously started treating her like shyt since the pastor told him stuff about her. It's not rocket science.

She's mean though to pack his stuff along with hers but good for her. Who needs a fickle boyfriend.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Smellymouth: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na tru punna she wan use charm am before??
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by jnichole(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:

My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?) well the guy prayed about it and kinda obey,they have been dating for 3yrs and sometimes the Gf comes over,sleep over or spend some days and you know its,kinda normal for ur Gf to prepare food and stuffs...
Due to the nature of his job,sometimes when he comes back from work the Gf would have slept and left his food in the cooler.. So after the pastors instruction he would sneak out and pour away the food...sometimes when it's during the day he would give excuse of the flat too hot and go outside the balcony to eat so that he wont raise any suspicion.. ..

After 3days of ignoring her food he notice his Gf became more aggressive and acts angrily.in his mind he thought it maybe she was having her menstral cycle so he ingored all those signs and still joke and make her life ....but 2 weeks ago she left his house as usual to go back home...since she got home anytime he calls her she was like "what" "en ehn" so he was like surprise by the new attitude,he went to her ouse several times but always met her absence...Sometimes when he calls her she talks like her usual good Gf but sometimes like they are fighting....
Last Friday while he was at church for vigil,the pastor called him aside and told him that the lady has been using charm on him for the past year,which lead to him losing his job for some months before getting a new one.. .the pastor told him that the lady main aim was to make him poor so that she would be the one feeding him and controlling him,that He will always listen and do her bidding anytime she wants ....

My friend almost fainted and the pastor told him the reason why he instructed him to stop eating het food was because she always feed him the juju(charm,jass) thru food....
He said he didn't believe what the pastor said so when he goy home he called her over 50times she didn't pick her call all thru friday to sunday...all he could think of was if it was true...
He spent all weekend asking himself the same questions like "Have I been under Juju all this while,Did she really love Him"

But on Monday he got the greatest shock if his Life...After work on Monday he got home and found his apartment empty...i mean totally partially empty ,only mattress and the bed stand,wall rode and some of his cloth remaining...all this watches,shoes,belt,all electrical gadgets were all gone..even all his pictures and personal stuffs...

He said he felt as if the world crumbled on Him,he went over to the ladies house and was told she hasn't been home for 2days..when he called,she picked up and eased ,banged the call...

So he went to the landlord of his apartment and the oldest son of the landlord which was around 25 confirm that his Gf came with her friends to pack everything...The landlord said he couldn't stop her becos she was pratically living with him for Past 2yrs so they tot they were married...

My friend is still in Limbo Atm cos he still loves her alot inregardless of what had happen...
The crazy thing is that yesterday somebody return some of his picture,the one he took with the lady was not returned....

Honestly if you meet this couple you would think they are heaven made cos they look so good together and were happy ....

aAfter hearing this last night,I got so scared,I never imagined a lady could do something like this to a guy that loves her...

My advice to everyone out there is to be prayerful in ur relationship cos u don't also know if you are under spell
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Story for the gods. Which girl in today's Buhari economy will make her man lose a job so she can feed him and control him? Anyone who believes this story needs to have his IQ re-examined.

3 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
My thought exactly but I couldn't organize it as you just did. The victim lost a job when he was dating the very girl and still find another job while they were still together. The charm made her to lose his job but the very charm couldn't stop him from getting another one(okay, may be prayer). To stop eating your girl or wife food is enough to break any home because most girl pride themselves when ever they see their husband eat their food. It is a pity that the caused one is getting all the praises, I mean the pastor. I was reading the OP's write up to see the worst scenario but he ended up disappointing me. It is normal to be afraid but even fear breaks relationship more often than poverty.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by 9jatatafo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2016
I have joined the end time crew by saying end time girlfriend, end time pastor, end time job loss and end time bed time story
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by olyivy(f): 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
So that fool thought a full grown gal he has been living with won't notice when he stops eating her food?
It is one thing to believe these pastors but idiotic to take your woman for a fool.

The lady just reacted to the maga's failure to eat her food which is a start to breakups.

Evil people ko!

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mtchewww

Maybe the gf caught him throwing away her food

Maybe she thought the best way(which was foolish and daft by the way) to make him pay for treating her like trash ....

Maybe.....

Whatever, you and the guy need prayers.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by prophetfire: 7:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
receive sence in Jesus name amen!
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by seenter84: 7:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Similar to my own story. Ogbanje heartless ladies. Thank God for me now o.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by bxcode(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting
Intelligent analogy but if you think everything that happens in this world is just physical and nothing else happens beyond what the eyes can see, then you are living in Lalaland. Germany has its own kinda problems too, ranging from psychological and emotional problems to health related issues and so on that even the best technologies dosent have an answer to. It's unfortunate that 'some people' have exploited what we are lacking in our society, disguising as 'Men of God' to deceive shallow Christians, but their are still genuine ones. We ain't alone here.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Leeeekeeee:
Reason a woman(gal friend) have never cooked my food...

B1tches ain't loyal just like my mother.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by kaybee88(m): 7:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
The pastor broke their relationship, she have might found out he is not eating her food so she got angry.
If them jazz thru food you no fit stop to eat that food oo
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by brightdv(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games.some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compound by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process .so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more,u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
Bro 4rm d angle i can c u is dat u av been practically blinded 4rm the bitter truth of life due to d fact that u have intentionally allowed yourself to be fooled by a so called philosophy
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by henryhemon(m): 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:

Its well with you.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by HiliaryAutos(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
You are a true friend,your friend tell you secret you came here to expose it....end time friend
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by dannytskaa: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:

My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?) well the guy prayed about it and kinda obey,they have been dating for 3yrs and sometimes the Gf comes over,sleep over or spend some days and you know its,kinda normal for ur Gf to prepare food and stuffs...
Due to the nature of his job,sometimes when he comes back from work the Gf would have slept and left his food in the cooler.. So after the pastors instruction he would sneak out and pour away the food...sometimes when it's during the day he would give excuse of the flat too hot and go outside the balcony to eat so that he wont raise any suspicion.. ..

After 3days of ignoring her food he notice his Gf became more aggressive and acts angrily.in his mind he thought it maybe she was having her menstral cycle so he ingored all those signs and still joke and make her life ....but 2 weeks ago she left his house as usual to go back home...since she got home anytime he calls her she was like "what" "en ehn" so he was like surprise by the new attitude,he went to her ouse several times but always met her absence...Sometimes when he calls her she talks like her usual good Gf but sometimes like they are fighting....
Last Friday while he was at church for vigil,the pastor called him aside and told him that the lady has been using charm on him for the past year,which lead to him losing his job for some months before getting a new one.. .the pastor told him that the lady main aim was to make him poor so that she would be the one feeding him and controlling him,that He will always listen and do her bidding anytime she wants ....

My friend almost fainted and the pastor told him the reason why he instructed him to stop eating het food was because she always feed him the juju(charm,jass) thru food....
He said he didn't believe what the pastor said so when he goy home he called her over 50times she didn't pick her call all thru friday to sunday...all he could think of was if it was true...
He spent all weekend asking himself the same questions like "Have I been under Juju all this while,Did she really love Him"

But on Monday he got the greatest shock if his Life...After work on Monday he got home and found his apartment empty...i mean totally partially empty ,only mattress and the bed stand,wall rode and some of his cloth remaining...all this watches,shoes,belt,all electrical gadgets were all gone..even all his pictures and personal stuffs...

He said he felt as if the world crumbled on Him,he went over to the ladies house and was told she hasn't been home for 2days..when he called,she picked up and eased ,banged the call...

So he went to the landlord of his apartment and the oldest son of the landlord which was around 25 confirm that his Gf came with her friends to pack everything...The landlord said he couldn't stop her becos she was pratically living with him for Past 2yrs so they tot they were married...

My friend is still in Limbo Atm cos he still loves her alot inregardless of what had happen...
The crazy thing is that yesterday somebody return some of his picture,the one he took with the lady was not returned....

Honestly if you meet this couple you would think they are heaven made cos they look so good together and were happy ....

aAfter hearing this last night,I got so scared,I never imagined a lady could do something like this to a guy that loves her...

My advice to everyone out there is to be prayerful in ur relationship cos u don't also know if you are under spell
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by dannytskaa: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
did not the pastor know that sleeping with the girl in the same room is a sin?
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
Speak some sense to these people, they don't know most times these pastor uses psychology.Especiallt Lagosians so much believe in Prophet , and these Prophet practical controls their life.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by sisisioge: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked na real wa o. When person like me dey pray say make God give me better man capable of taking care of me she dey turn her own to houseboy. It is well.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by bobkezel(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
you are a real free-thinker, u spoke wisely.. Some gullible fools here will believe this c0ck n bull story. Nigerians with their stupiid religious mentality.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by dasauce(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:

I definitely perceive your in Inferno...I bet you simply need deliverance ASAP...
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by abebi83(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2016
And that's why you should pray very well before taking any step in life, it's well with us all IJN
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by bobkezel(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
Believe this stupiid nonsensical story and you are the greatest f00l of the century. Rubbissh
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Leeeekeeee: 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=daretodiffer post=42198532][/quote]

Must u always prove to people u re a product of multiple sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.