Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food (61410 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Kjking(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
nothing sha concern me and woman matter again... especially naija girls

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Na so.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afrok:
But now that they've separated and he's no longer eating her charmed food, he stil claims to LOVE HER. So how come? shocked

U never hear JUJU hangover

14 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by holluwai(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
She ease or hissed?

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Michizzy(f): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm! Wonders they say "shall never end".
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ministeriallist: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
People generally don't like to listen to the truth. No matter how you try to explain to them, they will not agree with you. "Pastors" this days are business men and psychologists. They know how to play on people's intelligence. They don't fear God anymore because of selfish interest.
The next thing the pastor would tell the man is: "the girl is after your life, you need to do so and so...". Babalawo style!

12 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Cmoyor: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
everyone commenting women as if dey won't sleep with them again or get married
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by vicraven(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
aaaaahh, nnkann beeee!!.. stlange but tlue
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Aplaudez(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
All stories in nairaland was a hit from back to back, from the pastor to him, to his gf! End time ti take over, iyalaya anybody!

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Afrok(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

U never hear JUJU hangover
so the juju go hang there for life? I was under 419 juju for more than one month, immediately I found out what the problem was (juju), i regained myself.
Just saying sha...
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by kiddoiLL(m): 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Only God know who's good and who's evil..he watches us all. Your friend should be thankful for his life, who knows what would've happened to him if this didn't happen
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
Aplaudez:
All stories in nairaland was a hit from back to back, from the pastor to him, to his gf! End time ti take over, iyalaya anybody!

lol d juju man deserves an award
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Pastors destroying Relationships since 200BC
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by deebrain(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yes this thing is very rampant.

You can write all the "10 things to know she is Mrs perfect" (apologies to the WWE and to late Mr Perfect's son, WWE superstar, Curtis Axel), "10 things that shows he is cheating on you".... Bla bla bla.

One thing will save you. DON'T EVER LEAVE GOD OUT OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP. Many people only want to bring God and probably pray about their spouse when its about marriage time alone.

Error.

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afrok:
so the juju go hang there for life? I was under 419 juju for more than one month, immediately I found out what the problem was (juju), i regained myself.
Just saying sha...

U kno wen u eat ur food it goes tru metabolise form with d aid of catalysts foods eaten are broken down into blood form to replenish ur white nd red blood cells u con imagine all d juju op frnd don chop wey don mix with hin blood

op's frnd needs a blood transfusion to escape dis JUJU hangover m crios o

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Afrok(m): 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

U kno wen u eat ur food goes tru metabolise form with d aid of catalysts foods eaten are broken down into blood form to replenish ur white nd red blood cells u con imagine all d juju op frnd don chop wey don mix with hin blood

op's frnd needs a blood transfusion to escape dis JUJU hangover m crios o
well the secret was leaked through and by prayers, only prayers too can clear every JUJU HANGOVER in his body.

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afrok:
well the secret was leaked through and by prayers, only prayers too can clear every JUJU HANGOVER in his body.

God protect me sha may a guy under a spell never ever locate me

I dispise gullible guys with passion!
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Temmytea70(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
kallmemrB:
Something Happened To A Friend That Got Me Scared Of Ladies

You know when you read some stories on Nl and u burst into laughter that bloggers are generating make beliefs stories...well I was like that until a friend told me about his current situation...Owu blow me ,fear grip me...
His Story:

My friend has been dating this lady for the past 3yrs and he was even thinking of doing his introduction and marriage this year....until he got the shock of his life on Monday....To him he thought their relationship was steady and ok so he never had any cause for alarm but a few weeks ago while praying in church his Pastor told him to avoid eating any food his Gf prepared for him for a while(I know what's on ur mind,Pastor lying since 20 B.C right?) well the guy prayed about it and kinda obey,they have been dating for 3yrs and sometimes the Gf comes over,sleep over or spend some days and you know its,kinda normal for ur Gf to prepare food and stuffs...
Due to the nature of his job,sometimes when he comes back from work the Gf would have slept and left his food in the cooler.. So after the pastors instruction he would sneak out and pour away the food...sometimes when it's during the day he would give excuse of the flat too hot and go outside the balcony to eat so that he wont raise any suspicion.. ..

After 3days of ignoring her food he notice his Gf became more aggressive and acts angrily.in his mind he thought it maybe she was having her menstral cycle so he ingored all those signs and still joke and make her life ....but 2 weeks ago she left his house as usual to go back home...since she got home anytime he calls her she was like "what" "en ehn" so he was like surprise by the new attitude,he went to her ouse several times but always met her absence...Sometimes when he calls her she talks like her usual good Gf but sometimes like they are fighting....
Last Friday while he was at church for vigil,the pastor called him aside and told him that the lady has been using charm on him for the past year,which lead to him losing his job for some months before getting a new one.. .the pastor told him that the lady main aim was to make him poor so that she would be the one feeding him and controlling him,that He will always listen and do her bidding anytime she wants ....

My friend almost fainted and the pastor told him the reason why he instructed him to stop eating het food was because she always feed him the juju(charm,jass) thru food....
He said he didn't believe what the pastor said so when he goy home he called her over 50times she didn't pick her call all thru friday to sunday...all he could think of was if it was true...
He spent all weekend asking himself the same questions like "Have I been under Juju all this while,Did she really love Him"

But on Monday he got the greatest shock if his Life...After work on Monday he got home and found his apartment empty...i mean totally partially empty ,only mattress and the bed stand,wall rode and some of his cloth remaining...all this watches,shoes,belt,all electrical gadgets were all gone..even all his pictures and personal stuffs...

He said he felt as if the world crumbled on Him,he went over to the ladies house and was told she hasn't been home for 2days..when he called,she picked up and eased ,banged the call...

So he went to the landlord of his apartment and the oldest son of the landlord which was around 25 confirm that his Gf came with her friends to pack everything...The landlord said he couldn't stop her becos she was pratically living with him for Past 2yrs so they tot they were married...

My friend is still in Limbo Atm cos he still loves her alot inregardless of what had happen...
The crazy thing is that yesterday somebody return some of his picture,the one he took with the lady was not returned....

Honestly if you meet this couple you would think they are heaven made cos they look so good together and were happy ....

aAfter hearing this last night,I got so scared,I never imagined a lady could do something like this to a guy that loves her...

My advice to everyone out there is to be prayerful in ur relationship cos u don't also know if you are under spell

I feel for your friend seriously, it's so pathetic... .....note : it's hiss and not ease

3 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmn. Mogbe idi fun awon obirin .

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by misspicy(f): 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
CaroLyner:
holds laugh
LMAO gringrin
there I laughed for you tongue
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by coolsegun2002: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
OP ... are u from Ibadan? cos u spelt jazz exactly the way a core ibadan person would pronounce it......."JASS".........no offence bro..

7 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
So, what's the point in her packing his properties when she knows he'll know full well who did it?

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Kjking:
nothing sha concern me and woman matter again... especially naija girls
Guy, i fear 4naija girls o, be like say na Foreign girls sure pass now .

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ministeriallist: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting
You get sense jor. Abeg tell them even if they want to remain in mental bondage.

6 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Afrok(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
sickstars:

God protect me sha may a guy under a spell never ever locate me

I dispise gullible guys with passion!
make i follow u shout Amen... Amen and me too wey come like girls embarassed.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by lekingson2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
mtn Smartandroid S620 v4.4.2 with sim 1 unlocked for u to use any other network on it... no fault or break on the touchpad... For sale.... Interested buyer should message me...

https://ssl./i2/ad/mtn-smart-android-s620-ID15GTQk.html?
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Mcowubaba: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Mehn, me wey like food....... I wonder how many times these girls Don charm me embarassed

God save me from Karashika

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
thomas.

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by iamKeo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
So I'm gonna go swallow my garri and come back for this story
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Afrok:
make i follow u shout Amen... Amen and me too wey come like girls embarassed.
Pele embarassed
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by ministeriallist: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
doctokwus:
Pastor scammed him,his girlfriend too scammed him.
There was no juju involved, all what occurred to him were circumstantial and cud happen to any other person.
Dont pin it on juju and glorify your vain pastor.
Its called live's travails,many have passed thru it.
You they make sense jor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.