Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food (61411 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / Advice Needed: Anytime I Visit Him, We Must Have S*x.am I Charmed? Read Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by leaderWills(m): 12:30am On Jan 22, 2016
I dey laff those in doubt, it happened live in FUTO and I was speechless. Mean girls are demonic, they can cage a man they claim to love.

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by opedaydydx9(m): 12:31am On Jan 22, 2016
OK I wee run from this babe
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by noblegrex: 2:22am On Jan 22, 2016
kallmemrB:
I pray you don't encounter the wrath of evil doers...
I guess that's the only way he can understand it.just leave him and watch him keep talking like FOOL
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by justjify(m): 3:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Hmm...this is serious. shocked
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by temmy2015(m): 4:23am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
it physical .no spirit go into handkerchief .they use high concentrated sedative soak in rag or handkerchief place on ur nose na sleep be that example the one use for medical operation to amputated legs without u knowing .spirits are creation of our imaginary mind futher brutess by nollywood,stories or pastors that have highjack the airviews and our taught process for selfish material gain
you know what?people like you deserve a sample before you'll believe.by d tym a wicked man wud make u mad by pouring charm on u,u ll trek 2 zamfara and realise lyf is a 2 sided coin.come to my syd and c by urself.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Ejomax77(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2016
The story no just make sense
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by eroticecstasy: 5:00am On Jan 22, 2016
kallmemrB:
I pray you don't encounter the wrath of evil doers...
no. may he encounter the wrath of evil doers.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2016
fake pastor,what happened to praying before eating?abi juju get power pass ur god...d poor chic obviously caught him throwing away her food wout d dude knowing...dis kind of pastor would tell u 2do away wt ur wife n mother because they are witches..as if when u avoid them u instantly become aliko dangote.poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by uzo4real(m): 7:10am On Jan 22, 2016
My uncle once said......Be careful with women, CU's many are 'Reducing Agents'

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2016
temmy2015:

you know what?people like you deserve a sample before you'll believe.by d tym a wicked man wud make u mad by pouring charm on u,u ll trek 2 zamfara and realise lyf is a 2 sided coin.come to my syd and c by urself.
mental health is a field of medicine .mad people are not evil just a malfunction organ called the brain which can be treated .not pouring dirt called juju. Why european,american ,chinese no dey pour juju but treat u for depression ,substance abuse etc african and there darkages ideals .pastor and herberlist fear communicate to u to remain relevant in you life and to remain in bussines s.imagine selling you juju medicine in sweden .hunger go kill u and u will attrested for pouring dirts on street .Africans wise up we are lagging behind
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 22, 2016
Afrok:
But now that they've separated and he's no longer eating her charmed food, he stil claims to LOVE HER. So how come? shocked
. Don't Mind those fools, Africans are indeed senseless; and to think educated persons, believe this? Now I see why our certificates are not valued outside our Shores....

Africans and blacks are a disgrace to humanoid existence..... I curse the day I became a black man
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
mental health is a field of medicine .mad people are not evil just a malfunction organ called the brain which can be treated .not pouring dirt called juju. Why european,american ,chinese no dey pour juju but treat u for depression ,substance abuse etc african and there darkages ideals .pastor and herberlist fear communicate to u to remain relevant in you life and to remain in bussines s.imagine selling you juju medicine in sweden .hunger go kill u and u will attrested for pouring dirts on street .Africans wise up we are lagging behind
God will bless u my brother... to even think supposedly educated fellow reasoning like this makes me sick!!! kai!!! God punish Africa ; My greatest regret is being born into this mess....
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing D
don't mind them brother, oil is below $30 a barrel, smart countries are looking for a way to adjust for the coming economic tsunami, and we are here running from pastor to pastor, how a pastor will tell an economics graduate that he lost a job this period because one juju man and he believes beats my imagination. I keep telling a friend that works in the bank to be serious and more hardworking because if oil continues to fall the way it's going, the juju that will strike the banking industry will be wearing suit and tie .

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
Dojamine:
if she was using juju how come the Guy still loves her?
You asked cause you are a free thinker, the rest, even the op did not reason to that direction.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by profmallory(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2016
Welcome to the world.. This are the sort of happenings that lead some one of us to MFM church. Eye don see for this evil world. Tell your friend that his journey has just began o, cause that lady wont leave him just yet.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by coldcandy: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2016
pastor told me I will not see this year. I should fast and pray and sow big seed to avert it.
I said I want to die. I refused to do any. I am still alive and typing this message. beware of scamming pastors!
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by coldcandy: 9:17am On Jan 22, 2016
all these church people sef...living together and yet saw nothing wrong in it. pastor did not admonish them to flee fornication but some co.ck and bull story about juju. pastors!'
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
May God guide us
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by brightdv(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
am not a fool but can defeat any pastor in any debate .life as u know it is a creation of society we live in example i like a lady with big hips most africans do cos that the image my thinking process was shape into by my society .but oyinbo man like thin blone woman that i cant look twice cos his thinking process and socity differenc
You can go ahead defeating the pastor in a debte of such matter but my concern is the reality or the bitter truth which you and some others does not want to see.A typical example is the case of my late uncle of blessed memory who went through such mess which i dont want to talk about now, you see life is made up of mysteries that you or i cant fathom so lets learn from pple experience

2 Likes

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Limamimi(f): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2016
tobtap:
hmmmm.. WOMEN lipsrsealed fear them

Where will you place your mum if you say "women fear them" my advice is for everyone to get close to God. It also happens the other way like a man doing such to a woman.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by DeRay98(m): 10:54am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
evil doers are not spiritual but a creation of modern society as human evolutionary trends deepen by capitalist society .no woman want to be a prostitute but the capital society make u vulnerable to solicit money (capital)in exchange for sex ...is not witches in village that make u change from a nice baby child to grown up prostitute example people in Germany don't pray to god for jobs as in fast ,pray hold night vigils no what they do is they know how many citizen are graduating and which skill is needed in the german economy and industries for the next decade the universities suit their curriculum in line with this hence there a match of output by the university and the labour market requirement so only a few percentage wouldn't get jobs which will be manage by the state thru unemployment benefits. but in Nigeria no records engineer as cashiers in bank or chemist as admin officers but we must pray pastor must feed on the misery .....must Nigerian pastor will be unemployed in Germany if they used Nigerian preaching formant to preach ....example a Nigeria pastor can preach that u will prosper this year u will own a tokunbo car but he cant use this format in Germany or Holland where jobs are almost guaranteed after school,car loan I available to everyone. so no need of his prayers or fasting

Perhaps, I should tell you this, if you see as a prayer or a curse.... May you have one of this kind of experiences this year and get a narrow escape. Then you will understand that the "taste of the pudding is in the eating"
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
ministeriallist:

People generally don't like to listen to the truth. No matter how you try to explain to them, they will not agree with you. "Pastors" this days are business men and psychologists. They know how to play on people's intelligence. They don't fear God anymore because of selfish interest.
The next thing the pastor would tell the man is: "the girl is after your life, you need to do so and so...". Babalawo style!

one pastor once told my dad that his elder sis and my mum has combined forces to deal with him....lol when the truth is mun and my aunt don't like each other at all, how manage

fake pastors everywhere I won't be surprised if pastor and the gal sef join hands together to scam the guy

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by iamwrong(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2016
If you are not a product of a rugged boarding school system most especially in Nigeria, then its partially understandable to forgive the ignorance of those who don't believe in the existence of the Occult world, its workings, manipulations and evil machinations via human agents.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 22, 2016
DeRay98:

Perhaps, I should tell you this, if you see as a prayer or a curse.... May you have one of this kind of experiences this year and get a narrow escape. Then you will understand that the "taste of the pudding is in the eating"
what prayers ,noise pollution u do in Africa and Lagos or the one by pastor revered king or jet cruising Pentecostal business empire called churches in Nigeria .one celebrated fraudsters and master of the psychology of the mind even sent prayer curses to boko haram camps some year back .noting happen to the group instead they became more deadly dausuki and baffarawa was alleged to spend 4 billion on prayer .......abi wise up we need more advance military hardware to finishes the job not murmuring of some inaudible sound by fraudstar.they don't represent God they are business men in a very lucrative industry

1 Like

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2016
I sori 4 doz dat r nt spiritual sum dnt blv in pastors nor native doc's daz a very risky way of living. Life is 2 short 2 play around
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 22, 2016
Amelian:
The guy is dumb... Pastor tells u such and u believe him.. How many pastor tells us wey dey enter voicemail. Pastor would have just said breakup with Yur girl than not eating her food. After doubts and confusion in such union and the dumbo guy believe.... And for the girl to take all his belongings maybe her money was also included when buying those stuffs in the house.. She's for seeing lack of trust, and breakup looming already.. Why wait until he kicks her out for no reason.. With all the hard work and money spent on him.. Some guys sha, can believe anything just because he's a pastor.. Thats how lots of single peeps who would have been happily married by now. But broken up and counting their losses with regrets.. Do u think any woman would want to carry all financial responsibilities in a home, while the man sits back and relax like mbeke?
When most married men looses their wives cause their wives cause they can't even provide half, how more Quater maintenance money at home..
Op pls no make me vex

nice one, I never even thought of this, I was thinking it was a SET up both pastor and gf

but I think u very right no woman would want to suffer for a man only for him to dump her , stupid people everywhere
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 22, 2016
Alikote:
the pastor it just lying as usual ,what he did was he understand the psychology of the mind it called mind games .some scenarios can only happen in Africa example possibility of been poisoned by a bitter girl friend or imaginary charm place on our food this believes is further compounded by nolly wood film that shape out thinking process so if am a pastor in Nigeria I can easily say that a vision from god about been poison or charm to a congregations the probability that they agree to my fear communication is high becos of our thinking process . so the girlfriend was just reacting to ur changes in eating her food noting more....u lost ur job is as a result of poor performance by the Nigeria economy not witches as pastor want u to think or u got a new job is the economy performing
to futher enlighten u more by informing that most pastor ,imam, and herbalist are all business men that prey on our situation to their own benefit so they wouldn't let the industry die ,I will do same if I was one .
example they use fear communication to the congregation. Having studied the environment and society well knowing most of our basic fears
example many Nigerian ladies are finding it difficult to get married many are above 30 yrs and will want to settle down cos that what the society project as a responsible person the family. But the difficulty is arising not because of scarcity of men of marriageable age ,it because of the changing pattern of our life style . 50 yrs ago in Nigeria all men of range 22-above can get married cause the only basic requirement is that u are healthy and can farm .but the modern Nigeria man need to be educated or learn a skill to eater for himself and future wife with rising population ,corruption and dwindling economic prospect the average Nigerian man find it hard to marry while the woman folk of all category are available from 18 yrs to infinite waiting for ever decreasing able men this mismatch is why women have the challenge.
but pastors manipulate u to endless fasting ,rolling on the floor ,working bare foot to seek god favour to get a husband .....it scam cos when we have a solid economy with more jobs and our mentality of Africa of be married(seen as responsible) million f men will marry off those poor ladies meet to fast all year.......
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2016
to futher enlighten u more by informing that most pastor ,imam, and herbalist are all business men that prey on our situation to their own benefit so they wouldn't let the industry die ,I will do same if I was one .
example they use fear communication to the congregation. Having studied the environment and society well knowing most of our basic fears
example many Nigerian ladies are finding it difficult to get married many are above 30 yrs and will want to settle down cos that what the society project as a responsible person the family. But the difficulty is arising not because of scarcity of men of marriageable age ,it because of the changing pattern of our life style . 50 yrs ago in Nigeria all men of range 22-above can get married cause the only basic requirement is that u are healthy and can farm .but the modern Nigeria man need to be educated or learn a skill to eater for himself and future wife with rising population ,corruption and dwindling economic prospect the average Nigerian man find it hard to marry while the woman folk of all category are available from 18 yrs to infinite waiting for ever decreasing able men this mismatch is why women have the challenge.
but pastors manipulate u to endless fasting ,rolling on the floor ,working bare foot to seek god favour to get a husband .....it scam cos when we have a solid economy with more jobs and our mentality of Africa of be married(seen as responsible) million f men will marry off those poor ladies meet to fast all year.......don't get confuse we are just dissecting conventional thinking grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2016
Your friend is not under any spell. Quote me! I thought her girl friend would have transformed into an old lady or ugly girl when he stopped eating foods that she prepared, instead HE STILL LOVES HER. She is probably angry with him because she discovered her man was not eating her food any more. Every other thing that has happened after that is her own way of displaying her foolish NIGERIANNESS.
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by alaskido(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2016
Youngman, you better run to a good church and protect yourself because he already has your picture and can kill you instantly. You date a girl for 3 years without marrying her and you expect her to be happy? This one na serious Gobe o. After the reggae play the blues. Even your boo get a boo grin grin grin
Re: She Charmed Her Boyfriend Through Food by Pastopreneur(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
DOES SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE REALLY MEAN FORNICATION?

THE TRUE, UNPOPULAR REVELATION OF FORNICATION

Last week, while having a business lecture, a young man like myself walked up to me heavily disturbed with the accusations some people have laid on him, especially from his church. He has been into a serious relationship for four years now and plans on cementing it by the end of this year which makes the fifth. He told me that right from day one of his relationship, people have always accused him for having sexual intercourse with his love partner. They accused him of fornication, even when he could not see the sin of fornication in what he was doing. But nevertheless, he felt condemned and thus, always seeking for counselling. This prompted me to produce this article for those having similar challenges. And i will begin this article from the standpoint of marriage.

Marriage is a LAWFUL UNION between two partners. And its essence is to stay glued to one partner who will stand as witness to the end of your days. First of all, let me quickly bring to our reasoning faculties what a LAWFUL UNION really means.

A lawful union in its simplicity means; a union that fulfills the laws of God. But i will unveil to you one major law that 98% of marriages has failed to fulfill in today's world, making their union by LAW, to be unlawful. This may be hard on the women, but i do not write this to condemn anyone but to drive home my points.

Deut 22:28-29; " If a man finds a young woman who is a VIRGIN, who is not betrothed, and he siezes her and lies with her, and THEY ARE FOUND OUT, ' then the man who lay with her shall give to the young woman's father, fifty shekels of silver(DOWRY) and she shall be his wife because he has humbled her; he shall not be permitted to divorce her all his days ".

Now, here are my first reasoning questions drafted out from the above verses.

1. What if the man and the virgin were not found out, would the payment still occur?

2. What if we realise that our partner is not a virgin, should we still pay the dowry? Should the non-virgins be condemned to a single life to eternity?

3. If we go ahead( as it happens in today's world ) and marry a non-virgin, do we not think that we have broken the law and thus falling into fornication and adultery?

4. How then is our marriages a lawful union? Or don't you know that according to Lev 22:20-21, God said; anyone found not been a virgin in a supposed lawful union should be stoned to death?

Why are we not practicing all these today? I know some people will say that we don't live by the law anymore. I am not against this. But did Jesus Christ come to take away the law or to fulfill the law?

When we talk about sex before marriage(lawful union), people are so quick to condemn it without proper knowledge of what they condemn. They claim that it is amongst God's law not to have sexual relations before marriage. What trully beats me is; is the prohibition of sex before marriage God's law or human law? And if we say it is God's law, why don't we also conclude that we do not live by the law anymore? Why do we condemn those who have done it or are doing it, placing a burden on them which we ourselves could not carry?

How many of us can trully say that we have fulfilled all the obligations written for a lawful union? Do anyone bother you with these burdens?

And if you are among the 2% of people who were able to fulfill it, are you now by any means better than those who could not?

We are no longer judged by any law be it the one created by God or by man. The law has been fulfilled into one word - LOVE. And we all know that love covers multitude of sins. Whatever is done without love, the reality of sin takes over.

continue reading@

/p6KAbW-H

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift / How A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend (pics) / Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.