Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (96853 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? / Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by davechelseafan(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool

Seriously,you are too beautiful
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2016
Laveda:
Pictures or? angry
pictures ke ? check the melons on your chest na,they are living proof.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Bloggz74(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Big boobs,,,,,,,,my turn on!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by SirGowon(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
Agbalumo boobs rock...
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naomite:
Having big boobs can sometimes frustrating and annoying @dsame time.

I always admire smaller breast when I see them!
Most of the time I wish if only I can................ Danm it! I love my boobs just d way they are kiss grin
you sha want us check your boobs out. well, I don check.. they are OK..but can we see them in just bra ?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by davechelseafan(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
no 14 is my problem...it aint cool at all

Nah because of you dbanj,release, m fully endowed,chisos is lord,see bobby
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dokunbam(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
I so much love booby
from medium to big size -> EXTRA LARGE tongue

I dont like small size but I can still manage it undecided
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by linearity: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
In no 15, how do one come up with the weight of the boobs in order to accurately deduct it from their weight or is there a boob weighing machine now?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Naomite(f): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
mtcheeew:
you sha want us check your boobs out. well, I don check.. they are OK..but can we see them in just bra ?

Why not. But dat can only happen in ur dreamz baby! Well thanks 4 d compliment anyway.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Teespice(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2016
all hail the power of the big boobs.
big plus if olympus hasn't fallen.

*runs away*
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Lovechyld101(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
LoL when CoWbell decides to disgrace u!!
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dapraiz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016
when all these busty ladies gets old nko

what will become of their boobs
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by dapraiz(m): 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2016

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by oluwasegun007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2016
i had so many experience with no. 2
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by mtcheeew: 5:57pm On Jan 28, 2016
Naomite:

Why not. But dat can only happen in ur dreamz baby! Well thanks 4 d compliment anyway.
about the compliment, you are welcome. and the dream stuff..huh!
baby ma shey bayen na..shey o dami mor nigboro ni?
ti o ba bami lor..o tun fi ese rin mor..koda ko fe wor ile iwe awon esho ma gbe e lor ni.omo Oba ni emi n shey.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by tellwisdom: 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:

Let me see the dented mark sad
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Skmoda360(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
rocgirl:
grin grin grin grin

Are you heavily endowed upstairs? Unless you did bosom enlargement, consider it an asset and a gift from God. However, the following are some experiences you will be having on account of your tonne of mammary glands:

1. You’ll have deep cleavage and you sure can’t help that.

2. Hugging becomes clumsy because your boobs reach the other person before your arms do.

3. You grasp your boobs to stop them from bubbling up and down anytime you run up stairs or down stairs.

4. You lose snacks in your cleavage and only find them later when you take off the bra.

5. You struggle to minimize attention to yourself when you go in briefs at the beach.

6. Seat belts become inconvenient and seem to choke you.

7. You find yourself always defending your boobs because people ask if they are real.

8. People adjudge you as pushing your melons at them when you speak to them.

9. You get embarrassed at work because you try to look nice but your buttons keep popping open.

10. Your nipples show off themselves as visible when you don’t intend them to.

11. You’re bound to harm yourself even though your boobs seem to be your main selling point.

12. Putting on a sports bra becomes essentially impossible and a workout in itself.

13. You’ll always spill things on yourself, and when you do…it will be on your boobs.

14. Your bras work so hard to hold up your boobs to the point of making permanent indentation marks in your shoulders.

15. You will always feel it is necessary to deduct the weight of your boobs from the scale reading to obtain your real weight.

16. Suddenly jumping up and down for joy becomes embarrassing to you.

17. You immediately lose sight of the TV as soon as you lie on your back.

18. Wearing long necklaces becomes useless because you lose them forever in your cleavage.

19. You will wear cute shoes, but strain to see and admire them.

20. You’ll complain about your big boobs and the associated problems, but still prefer them to smaller boobs.

21. You always find yourself being rated against the immense size of your boobs.

grin grin grin grin

Source: http://www.naijasinglegirl.com/21-embarrassing-things-that-happen-to-girls-with-big-boobs/
what about 21 things that happen to girls with big yansh/bumbum.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Godson32(m): 6:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
I love them with big frontage. If u re one of them I ll be ur man forever. My lines are open,u can message me.
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by fireworks(f): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2016
They forgot to mention constant back and shoulder pain when standing for long, No temptation to wear strapless bras cos in your mind you know the bra can't hold nothing......
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by prigoz(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
How about enough breastfeeding for new born n husband
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
you mean the chidera in my street is passing through all this ?
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
dokunbam:
I so much love booby
from medium to big size -> EXTRA LARGE tongue

I dont like small size but I can still manage it undecided

Women with small size don't like you sef, g and dash your management to someone else
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
dapraiz:

Ask mummy or you sister sad
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Smellymouth: 6:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ask mummy or you sister sad

U don cum again undecided grin
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by oleary(m): 6:27pm On Jan 28, 2016
mysticgal:
Proud boobsie cool

Your pishure makes that tricycle look like a Bentley.
#cute wink
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by lepasharon(f): 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2016
If you are fat and you have big boobs, it doesn't count

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by lepasharon(f): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
fireworks:
They forgot to mention constant back and shoulder pain when standing for long, No temptation to wear strapless bras cos in your mind you know the bra can't hold nothing......

The stench under the boobs too lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:
I tell you.the stress more than normal..if you want the packaging to be firm then u just have to tighten the strap..we are carrying our cross..it is well!
Itss nt a cross,its cool tho I comes with stress

1 Like

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Pwettyella(f): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
goldbim:
As in ehnnnnnnnn!Noffin makes you happier than setting them FREE!!its always like a big burden just got off one's back..we rock jare!!lol
We sure rock

2 Likes

Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2016
geni340:
shocked
geni340:
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by doyinisaac(m): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
Even some ladies with water melon or average size they claim big boobs just to make people go and check their profile and like their pics...grin......as for me whether your boobs is very big or not,it is your personality,character and natural beauty that matters....
Re: 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs by FemiFaniKayode: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2016
you forgot to add that big breast they carry sweat yamayaya odour

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.