Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53554 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicstar(m): 11:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Angelberry:
A guy not gurl
just playing along wink
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by muhakeem(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2016
Girls weak ooh, how guy go tell you say he luv you pass him mummy & yhu dey haPpy. Abi dem dey fry Akara for ur brain? Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I love you cry
but, i really do.. cry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by muhakeem(m): 12:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
my girl asked me why didn't I have swimming pool in my house and I said baby i built the house wit swiming pool, buh armed
robbers came nd robbed the pool living the house alone.
bliv mi i love yhu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by grandlexuz(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
blueseacats:
Who go do that kind thing to fine girl like you?

Every beautiful girl has got someone somewhere that is tired of hitting her kitty cat..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by lordizak(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
nahangry
fear be grip me o...
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by elektois: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
shocked :oLies everywhere....
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by rovher: 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
Huh.. kiss
So u actually wan a big pepeye?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

u must b insane undecided u think every gurl is a hoe like the women in my family?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
grandlexuz:

Every beautiful girl has got someone somewhere that is tired of hitting her kitty cat..
That's so true though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Quietmouse: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Elomus: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

God4bid , I just feel for dat poor dude out there thinking he's found a jewel not knowing his jewel was once a tissue paper lipsrsealed ,
LOL @ tissue paper hahaha grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by mayorchelsea(m): 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha
Some girls are wicked. You already made my day with this comment,gracias!!!
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Flashh: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
1) I am different from other guys

commonest lie every guy tell, they always claim to be different until they show you that habit some other guys will show undecided

2) I won't tell anybody

never believe a guy that use this phrase he sure will tell somebody,most guys can't harbour a secret or discussion you tell them in confidence and the moment you have a misunderstanding with them,they will start voicing like my school Secretary typewriter undecided

I am different from other guys.

#NoLies. #NoSweetTalking.

I will never tell anybody anything you tell me.

#Honestly!

You are the only girl I feel like having sex with. lipsrsealed

undecidedundecidedundecided

Someone should mention me when counter thread is created.

I need to expose you people lies.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by godinbed(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
Well ma killer sentence is.. 'I love u, gimme a chance to show u' . The things is that after I struggle to get into their pants for the first time, they won't just quit coming back.. Women!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by BossKratos: 12:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
Flashh:

I am different from other guys.

#NoLies. #NoSweetTalking.

I will never tell anybody anything you tell me.

#Honestly!

You are the only girl I feel like having sex with. lipsrsealed

undecidedundecidedundecided

Someone should mention me when counter thread is created.

I need to expose you people lies.

Check down for the counter attack!
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by mjswthrt(f): 12:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
I asked him to get me a new phone,he called me one evening like dat and told me he bought me a sexy phone and I was very hapi, so I went to his place to collect d Sexy phone and he gave me a Blackberry Bold4 nt just a Bold4 but a Chinko bold 4 that doesn't browse

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by AirmirthDY(f): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
Now you're telling a lot of lies about a lie. Interesting Isn't it?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
justmenoni:
Ehen but how come u let ur ex use u like olosho now
....do u actually know some guys get tired and see ladies as not decent after they hv used d shit outta em plus alot of abortions oooo but wait u didn't tell us dat part or was he working at gold circle hence having access to condoms 24-7 grin

quote author=ggrin post=42458762]nopeangry

I decent paa grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nienie(f): 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
petkoffDrake:
U wanta chop him dry? Pity d guy naa. Am single anyways wink
chop wetin? good for you o
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by pbs4real(m): 12:59pm On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
wat is pepeye
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Temysteve(m): 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
he told me he was the son of fmr. gov Akpabio.
Mo foooooooooooo...
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
enmmmm …

just intend to say that you are cute, are you Nigerian?

Thank you. No I'm not from 9ja. I'm East African.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Elui2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 30, 2016
Earn real money online by working as a part time job easily, earn up to 2500$ dollars weekly guranteed join link at http://dollarcell.com/app.php?invite=72632
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Temysteve(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a graduate. see olodo wey no finish primary school
after e don lamba u finish
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by above2811(m): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2016
When l met her as Jambito, she said she's a virgin but afta l bleeped her afta a week and found out she was lying, I took her inside the school arround 11pm @ kegites shrine and l now ask her who disvirgin her. She started crying and confessing. I just do anoda round at d shrine and forgive her. Though she has small pelvic cum vigina but she's a lovable girl.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Thank you. No I'm not from 9ja. I'm East African.
awwwe, nice meeting you, hopefully we will get to know more about ourselves with time
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
pbs4real:
wat is pepeye
you will not fuckeed every girl on nl, will you?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
awwwe, nice meeting you, hopefully we will get to know more about ourselves with time

Awe you too lovely smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

but, i really do.. cry

Its the son's of Adam that lie like this not you cry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 1:17pm On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Awe you too lovely smiley
thanks, my pleasure, i have been seeing ya, but I'll keep a closer eye from today grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.