Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53533 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:39am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
my KPOMOR eyes
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
you must be from Edo or Delta?? hehehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:43am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I love you cry
Ur dimples looks like mine sad
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
Lol...It's okay hun! kiss
I like you being a female tho cheesy
everybody loves ggrin cheesycheesy
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 10:46am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money
hehehe

how about this,
i want to give you my heart in exchange of your money, when my business ideas blossoms or i get a better job.

my heart, my money are all yours …

hehehe
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2016
lordizak:
are u gay?
nahangry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by jericco1(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed

angry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
justmenoni:
Are u an ashana grin
nopeangry

I decent paa grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
everybody loves ggrin cheesycheesy
So what are you feeling like? undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:
he told me he was a virgin until I caught him with my friend
as long as you have not fuckeed him, he is a virgin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:49am On Jan 30, 2016
jericco1:

angry
u wan make I shout a bigger hallelujah ontop ur head abi?undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:

So what are you feeling like? undecided
mhizkel crash me on thz one, u know what I feel like? grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by adanny01(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Sunshinelady:
. Why are u guys like this? Y not remain faithful to her, dis isnt fair. How wuld u feel if she's sleepin wit oda dudes too?

When you read things like what i wrote, ask for more details. Among all my friends i am one of the most faithful not because i chose to be faithful to my wife but because i cant tolerate most women and i find prostitutes disgusting.

Anyways telling my woman i have been faithful all our life is a lie, of course women prefer to be lied to. I dont have space to give you reasons but know that there are reasons. There are cases i regret not taking the opportunity to bed the girls.

Infact, the real basis why women get lied to all the time is for the kind of statements your wrote above. If you act holier than thou, you will be lied to. I guess you would unconciously prefer i didnt say what i said which would have been another lie. You girls encaurage lying.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money
Abi its d vice vaser.. . U can lie eh

As for me.. .i am single searching for rich babe i will love with all my heart. I Wont lie to her for any reason

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 10:51am On Jan 30, 2016
misspicy:
1) I am different from other guys

commonest lie every guy tell, they always claim to be different until they show you that habit some other guys will show undecided

2) I won't tell anybody

never believe a guy that use this phrase he sure will tell somebody,most guys can't harbour a secret or discussion you tell them in confidence and the moment you have a misunderstanding with them,they will start voicing like my school Secretary typewriter undecided
except you have met every guy including me, then I will believe you

lol
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
mhizkel crash me on thz one, u know what I feel like? grin
Like an ant grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nicepoker(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha
racist
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by jericco1(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
u wan make I shout a bigger hallelujah ontop ur head abi?undecided

angry that nigga no dey try..
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 10:56am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:

Bback off tomking please. He no for you undecided
enmmmm …
just intend to say that you are cute, are you Nigerian?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:57am On Jan 30, 2016
Mhizkel:
Like an ant grin
insultangry
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by INTROVERT(f): 10:58am On Jan 30, 2016
ademega:

only mummy water will ever attempt to jump in a Crocodile filled water on that your dp. je su!
sorry for draging traffic to your profile pix

No crocodiles in that water o.
my second name is traffic so no need for apologies.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2016
jericco1:

angry that nigga no dey try..
undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ofuregbe(f): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2016
in falz voice...baby u ha the most burriful girl I haf efa see in my hetire life

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by INTROVERT(f): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Saladin25:
Fake girl want to marry a fake guy. You must be a materialistic person

Thanks for judging me..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by suco01(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Imagine dis gal wan kill me wit sex, she dont do less dan 4rounds wen i realise she is killing me gradually, weneva she call to ask if am @ home i'll tell her am not nt suddenly one day dat she came without notifyin me, as i saw her i told my villa mate to come in while she enta dat dey want to watch a paritular film on my laptop so dat we'll all b inside.. Na dat gal dem dey call Original apayan...

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by sinistermind(m): 11:03am On Jan 30, 2016
Baby, I will not put it inside, I will only put the tip. And VIOLA!!! The whole 9inches is inside.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
She said she was disflowered when she tried to ride bicycle lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:04am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:

over spoil dey worry you, so you left him because of that?
tell me something, do you like average at least mind is not small. lol
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Endtimesmith(m): 11:09am On Jan 30, 2016
He told me that he could stay up to 8 hours in bed without cuming,but after we did it,l found out that he was only able to hold himself for 2 seconds only.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Mario1989:
The only lie i always tell my gf is that 'i am not at home' when ever she want to come visiting but i want to be left alone

I can relate to this.

The biggest lie i told an ex who was bothering me and she was a virgin was "i cant cope in a relatiinship that we cant have sex" i knew that would chase her away. Had to do it.

Another was "i forgive you cos its past" but in reality i couldnt get over it, had to end it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by JustOzito(f): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
grin
momentoftruth:
lol...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady Runs Away As Boyfriend Stages Fake Police Raid To Propose. Photos / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.