Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53549 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Ok.... everybody here is funny lol.

I am innocent shaaa! Babeless so no lies

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Gkemz: 11:13am On Jan 30, 2016
dollyjoy:
I can kill for you!

You must be dating a freaking serial killer or probably a terrorist.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Sunshinelady:
These are d most common lies dat guys tell: (1) Age: some tend to increase their ages to seem more mature (2) Job : som lie that they hav jobs wen dey dont or dey will say dey r working somwhere that they r not actually workin at (3) Education: non graduate guys will never tell they r not graduates. One once told me he did his NYSC @lag , when d only thing he had was SSCE
grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by JustOzito(f): 11:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Smartguy001:

Maybe ur friend won help u disvirg*n am nah... grin u shld b thanking her
abi.. but the guy was very smooth. thumbs up to some guys who can make even d smartest Eve look silly
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by CaroLyner(f): 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
ilovecritics:

I you dear. I really do.
why tho?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:16am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:
grin
lol...
am not a virgin can we be lipsrsealed @ justozito
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 30, 2016
midehi2:
over spoil dey worry you, so you left him because of that?
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by JustOzito(f): 11:17am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
sorry
thanks he's now an ex
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:
thanks he's now an ex
sorry again...and again
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Topmostt: 11:18am On Jan 30, 2016
My biggest Lie 'I love you so much' I never did. I still don't.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:21am On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

Women are more guilty of 2) especially married ones.
do you mean to say that you dated a married lady …
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by JustOzito(f): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
am not a virgin can we be lipsrsealed @ justozito
I need a virgin cos I need som1 I can teach
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Saladin25(m): 11:30am On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:

Thanks for judging me..
Sorry ooo.... Hope you are not angry with me just said my mind. Moreover, someone that is a son of Akpabio won't start shouting that he is a son of a Governor. Ladies like to chop where they never worked.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:

I need a virgin cos I need som1 I can teach
seriously, when i tell someone am a virgin, they run away, they said I won't be able to satisfy them, so say they are scared to disvirgin me. now am meeting someone for the first time saying yes to virgin dude.

am willing to learn tho …
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mouth123(m): 11:33am On Jan 30, 2016
When ever they come with their regular lines "no sex before marriage" i tell them i will wait
When and after i make her love me die... i seduce her till we fvck
they end up been addicted to sex later sha.
i like promising them i will wait when i know i want the puz.sy as soon as possible... you need to see them after the promise. some will even walk with nothing on, believing nothing can happen bcus i said so.

ode lo like..
My body na wood?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Dminister(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed

I see oil and greasing all the time and your kpekus still remain?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by RedCapChief(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
Rainess:
Said he wanted to marry me

grin grin Did you accept? How do you know he wasn't serious?

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Dexema(m): 11:36am On Jan 30, 2016
ladyvan88:

He said he was standing in for his cousin who was getting married but lived abroad so he couldn't be present. Turns out he lied and he was the one getting married.
if lies came in sizes this one would be XXXL,....skipping rope hmmm...

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by adanny01(m): 11:37am On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
do you mean to say that you dated a married lady …

I mean to say married women dont keep secrets among friend circles.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by JustOzito(f): 11:41am On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
seriously, when i tell someone am a virgin, they run away, they said I won't be able to satisfy them, so say they are scared to disvirgin me. now am meeting someone for the first time saying yes to virgin dude.

am willing to learn tho …
OK I believe you. just come with a doctor's report
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by fiftynaira(m): 11:43am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided

Ladies and the love of BIG "bazoka"

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicstar(m): 11:46am On Jan 30, 2016
daretodiffer:

Taking about tissue paper
Have you asked your sisters what they are?
u must b insane undecided u think every gurl is a hoe like u?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:

I mean to say married women dont keep secrets among friend circles.
they even discuss their side boos in office.

i don't trust women again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Tolufisayo: 11:47am On Jan 30, 2016
Applications are invited from interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2016/2017 Nomination Interview for Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards for: • Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Ukraine, Japan, Macedonia click to know more ... http://tolufisayo..com.ng/2016/01/apply-for-20162017-federal-government.html

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicstar(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
kossyablaze:
nawa u o....u dnt knw say na guy u dey reply like dat?they r just forming girls.open ur eyes

I knw just playing along with dat chronic girl wannabe lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by seyibaale(m): 11:49am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A "Phyno wanna be" guy one told me that his "billionaire" wealthy father owns a 3star hotel and mini estate in Lag.
Only to catch him serving egusi soup to customers in his mothers mamaput joint.
- He was shocked to bonemarrow when he saw me.
His lies were exposed that day.. LOL
but I'm sure he has tasted the kitty cat before you caught him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by momentoftruth: 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:

OK I believe you. just come with a doctor's report
i can tell you, even most doctors can't detect that medically, only a virgin guy knows he is virgin but they are a few sign to detect a virgin guy. and it is not even on the pencil
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ehix89(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
I am practically rollin on d floor,,,most hilarious comment ever...lwkmd
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by RobinHez(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
grin

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicstar(m): 11:50am On Jan 30, 2016
1miccza:

Bro let it go every jewel today was once a tissue paper sometime ago

hmmm, so sorry bro, I guess ur mum made u believe dat undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicstar(m): 11:54am On Jan 30, 2016
momentoftruth:
i can tell you, even most doctors can't detect that medically, only a virgin guy knows he is virgin but they are a few sign to detect a virgin guy. and it is not even on the pencil

is there anything as "virgin guy" lipsrsealed I'll go with "naïve guy" undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by justmenoni: 11:55am On Jan 30, 2016
Ehen but how come u let ur ex use u like olosho now
....do u actually know some guys get tired and see ladies as not decent after they hv used d shit outta em plus alot of abortions oooo but wait u didn't tell us dat part or was he working at gold circle hence having access to condoms 24-7 grin

quote author=ggrin post=42458762]nopeangry

I decent paa grin[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.