Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53513 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by olowookerekemi(f): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
he has a kid buh lied dat d kid blongs to his sister

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Omotayor123(f): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
INTROVERT:
he told me he was the son of fmr. gov Akpabio.
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Akerry(m): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2016
nwadiuko1:
that means you are either a millionaire or a billionaire...........ok babe all I want is your money.......well your heart might just be the added advantage
FUNNY....
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Software202(m): 9:10am On Jan 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Omotayor123(f): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha
cheesy cheesy Nobody wants to be Black!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:
good gurl grin
A guy not gurl
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Women are a perfect liar, they thought us to lie. Well I don't lie anymore

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by adunpeters(f): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol! If I go write, dis place go full.. It is well.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by okpor2(m): 9:14am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
u be sex pit?xo wetin remain?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by BL3zzY(f): 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
Baby I promise no sex,
I just need your love .

Guys she

#HErE oN EArTH$

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
ggrin
pls what's ur gender?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a graduate. see olodo wey no finish primary school
lols
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by talktonase(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Rainess:
Said he wanted to marry me
fastest way to get laid.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2016
From here, am beginning to warm-up the kinds of lies am going to tell my girlfriend to be

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by MyLady11(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
I will never and ever call any girl if you accept.
As I accept, he calls his mom maybe she is at home..

As he not break his promise?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Tedassie(m): 9:19am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money
Change you mean? undecided
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by dapizy02(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
I told my ex dat my uncle has promisd 2 send me a car frm U.S...... naso she dey cal me evryday wen is d car arrivin.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by HIbreed(m): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

God4bid , I just feel for dat poor dude out there thinking he's found a jewel not knowing his jewel was once a tissue paper lipsrsealed ,
my man take it easy na, 95percent of gals are like this. Marry and change her,thats life.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by kateskitty(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2016
There's this guy I told I'll marry him if he gets me an iPhone 7 grin *fingers crossed*

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by ggrin(f): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2016
JESUSBOIY:
pls what's ur gender?
human being grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by toprealman: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
Trainee Runs Girl abi na Boy....confused gender?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by icefish1(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
"Am still single"

Or u re wat have been waiting for all my life.....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
A "Phyno wanna be" guy one told me that his "billionaire" wealthy father owns a 3star hotel and mini estate in Lag.
Only to catch him serving egusi soup to customers in his mothers mamaput joint.
- He was shocked to bonemarrow when he saw me.
His lies were exposed that day.. LOL

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
human being grin
sum months ago, i bin tink say u be man, now u dey post like woman. angry.......

So many witches on nairaland... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Uchwilliam(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Mine is that she is a virgin only for me to find out that she fvckd well well and even became pregnant.
odiegwu

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by 1miccza: 9:26am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
na u wan marry me?undecided why u dy vex?angry

Help me ask am oo

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by 1miccza: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

God4bid , I just feel for dat poor dude out there thinking he's found a jewel not knowing his jewel was once a tissue paper lipsrsealed ,

Bro let it go every jewel today was once a tissue paper sometime ago

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by 0nyegame(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
don't worry, I'll find ur bro and marry himundecided
Hahahahahahahaha....dis babe eeeeh

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Goridoe(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
[size=13pt]i think its high time i stopped promising girls gifts during sex.. i still owe a girl one private island, two private jet and one Bugatti embarassed.[/size]!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by GraniteMerchant: 9:28am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided

is that you in the DP? Hmmmm...I like you
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by kirchofff(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2016
ireneony:
I met one Yoruba dude, he told me he is fair, but looking at him, he is black as burnt dodo ...

Some guys can lie sha
y go a tribal way to explain dat, y a "yoruba guy" guy na guy na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by praxisnetworks: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2016
Adaure4ever:
A "Phyno wanna be" guy one told me that his "billionaire" wealthy father owns a 3star hotel and mini estate in Lag.
Only to catch him serving egusi soup to customers in his mothers mamaput joint.
- He was shocked to bonemarrow when he saw me.
His lies were exposed that day.. LOL
Really? How many years ago?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.