Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (53551 Views)

This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? / Funny Tricks Used By Nigerian Girls To Know If A Guy Has A Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
he told me they were just neighbour's wen She called one time,the tone of the conversation wasn't right,he kept saying I will call u bck,only to discover a home made sex video of them in his phone few weeks later , no wonder he always had password on his phone,still hurt wen ever I think of it,didn't know Nigerians now do home made sex videos

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Sunshinelady(f): 10:09am On Jan 30, 2016
These are d most common lies dat guys tell: (1) Age: some tend to increase their ages to seem more mature (2) Job : som lie that they hav jobs wen dey dont or dey will say dey r working somwhere that they r not actually workin at (3) Education: non graduate guys will never tell they r not graduates. One once told me he did his NYSC @lag , when d only thing he had was SSCE

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by lordizak(m): 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
are u gay?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by thizzy: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
the only lie was that i told a girl that i was shy.. meanwhile i was..........
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by IykeWest: 10:10am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money
Sharap, you get money? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2016
kateskitty:

See your mouth, you just told a lie because iPhone 7 isn't available yet grin
No no noooo,u dont understand!
my father is the founder of iphone7.
not iphone6 o, but iphone7
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by leewin(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2016
she told me she will die if we ever broke up
bt we did n she's still breathing undecidedshe told me she will die if we ever broke up
bt we did n she's still breathing

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Smartguy001(m): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2016
JustOzito:
he told me he was a virgin until I caught him with my friend

Maybe ur friend won help u disvirg*n am nah... grin u shld b thanking her
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mhizkel(f): 10:14am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:
I'm sorry cry
Lol...It's okay hun! kiss

I like you being a female tho cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 30, 2016
I love you. Which is one is I love you?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by tintedniggz(m): 10:17am On Jan 30, 2016
Nubian113:
I love you cry
But it is true na, we love you pple
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vivalavida(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
Pweetydammy:
Baby all i want is ur hrt nt ur money

Eehya
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by egedege1(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

God4bid , I just feel for dat poor dude out there thinking he's found a jewel not knowing his jewel was once a tissue paper lipsrsealed ,

Taking about tissue paper

Have you asked your sisters what they are?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by kossyablaze(m): 10:22am On Jan 30, 2016
vicstar:

God4bid , I just feel for dat poor dude out there thinking he's found a jewel not knowing his jewel was once a tissue paper lipsrsealed ,
nawa u o....u dnt knw say na guy u dey reply like dat?they r just forming girls.open ur eyes
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Mzjacy(f): 10:23am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by daclint(m): 10:24am On Jan 30, 2016
Where I go even start sef
I don tell one girl that time say I be half cast, abi the one wey I tell say I don graduate when I still dey school then.
I don lie to girls sote I no go even know when I lied to my sister, but come to think of it, na wetin dem dey believe .

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by chigoizie7(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2016
davidsgal:
He told me he was busy with is laptop at home, only to discover he was a gal... My ex sha.

So,u knew your bf was a yahoo boy and u didn't report him to EFCC? Why won't he lie to ya?

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Sunshinelady(f): 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
adanny01:
The only serious lie i told my wife that even she does not believe anymore but had thought was true was that she was 1st and only woman i slept with.

She is quite the 1st but certainly not the only.

She stopped believing it when she found a used condom in my room wrapped in tissue. That was before our wedding. Recently she found a tiny little piece of condom wrap while she swept my room while visiting (we live apart cause of work). My friend has key to that house i told her and spends most of his time in my house than his.

Sorry, the question is for the ladies but my lady isnt here to tell hers and still doesnt know for a fact.
. Why are u guys like this? Y not remain faithful to her, dis isnt fair. How wuld u feel if she's sleepin wit oda dudes too?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by iampistis(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2016
Lol..he loves me [color=#990000][/color] shocked
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2016
osedvgirl:
he told me he has big pepeye but its very small undecided
But u lied to him 1st by adding fake behind on ur backassi grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by maravale: 10:30am On Jan 30, 2016
He lied to me about many things, I almost forgave him. But the one that made me to run was the fact that he also lied about his family.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by cruzita(f): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
as you kan believe am nko?? wetin you be?
who believe am?me wey sabi scan person like x-ray
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2016
Sunshinelady:
. Why are u guys like this? Y not remain faithful to her, dis isnt fair. How wuld u feel if she's sleepin wit oda dudes too?
If eve had remained faithfull to God from d onset, all these Wont have happened

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by Adekaf(f): 10:33am On Jan 30, 2016
He told me he work at MTN customer care where as his still hunting for job
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by justmenoni: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2016
Are u an ashana grin

quote author=ggrin post=42440321]I don't like sexembarassed that nigga f the hell out of me back theembarassed

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

Inside church,park,road,okada,keke napep,car,trailer,under staircase,salon,public toilet,cinema,ay show,hall,wedding reception,passage,farm, inshort errwhrembarassed[/quote]
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by phillthy(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2016
ggrin:

Mrng o

Afternoon o

Evening o

Midnight o

damn. ... you are just like H2O without the 2 in it.
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
who believe am?me wey sabi scan person like x-ray
abeg, wetin you wan use scan?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by petkoffDrake(m): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2016
Nienie:
"I'll reach you when I'm free"
last seen;
fb: 1minute ago
whatsapp: 1minute ago
BBM: updated status 2minutes ago
Nairaland: last seen 3 minutes ago
I come dey ask myself what he actually meant by when he's free.
U wanta chop him dry? Pity d guy naa. Am single anyways wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by cruzita(f): 10:37am On Jan 30, 2016
vicraven:
abeg, wetin you wan use scan?
my ALPHA eyes
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by vicraven(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2016
cruzita:
my ALPHA eyes
omega nko?
Re: Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? by jetage1(m): 10:38am On Jan 30, 2016
Mc4larin:
A lot of guys deceive ladies just to get under their panties these days. I'm also guilty of this. But, truth be told, ladies don't guys who are sincere. They prefer living in that fantasy land created by the guy than reality. On many occasions have ladies said one thing or the other to guys over lying.

1. I love you
2. I will marry you
3. I will never cheat on you.

Do you know more? Please add it.

Dear men, what is the greatest lie you have told a woman?
I have never lied to a lady, maybe dats my weakness, i tell u just as it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I'm being pressured for marriage. I'm tired! / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.