Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34806 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Ay04z(m): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2016
wat is ugly.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Ohaneche(m): 5:50am On Feb 26, 2016
Bia OP, It would interest me to know your age cause this is exactly how my aunt Agnes was busy making okirika-like selection in quest for the right man, now she is 50 and crushes for that half inch man next door grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:24am On Feb 26, 2016
this is why girls lyk u remain single till 40. with flat ass
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by franklingud(m): 7:44am On Feb 26, 2016
People say am handsome and all that stuff, but my voice is an insult.
E be lyk say I swallow frog. undecided embarassed
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by MemphisDepay(m): 8:57am On Feb 26, 2016
youngaz:
U no wat OP i ave a fyn voice bt am nt ugly oooocheesygrin infact my friends do tell me dat my voice iz lyk dat of wizkid nd reekadogrin
bet rekardo no fine na?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by berryice(f): 9:02am On Feb 26, 2016
Hahaha...I just read....but don't say anything lol grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by chubbyswit(m): 9:07am On Feb 26, 2016
EroticAngelina:

buh there are some people that got both sweet voice and fine face.

yea a radio presenter
guess God created me differently cos i ve got both lolz, now i dont need doubting thomases to quote me o
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by phintohlar(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
it should be 103. Something i guess, my friends due force me 2 listen 2 dat programme with d assurance dat i'll fall in luv with it,so i just had 2 force myself on Monday morning at around 2 or 3am 2 hear dem out. I won't lie 2 u ehn i actually fell in love with d guy's voice dat i fell asleep wen i couldn't control myself anymore,i just pray & hope i Dnt get disappointed wen i finally get 2 see d guy sha.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 26, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
lol she went straight to view my profile. Lol sorry i just don't feel like exposing my self here though. But if youre eager to see my cute pics. Kindly do so on whatsapp 08060423357. Thanks
see scope,the one wey for pure pass,na to just say"babe i know say u nor go grin give me ur number for this kind place, na my whatsapp number be this, add me make we relate",instead of all this long journey
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by hob(m): 10:31am On Feb 26, 2016
Nature tries to balance everything i guess....
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

This is simply because on can't have everything. It olorun ba pa'ni Lori, a fi irugbon di
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Rhemmymatician(m): 10:56am On Feb 26, 2016
EroticAngelina:

This is simply because one can't have everything. It olorun ba pa'ni Lori, a fi irugbon di
EroticAngelina:

This is simply because one can't have everything. Ti olorun ba pa'ni Lori, a fi irugbon di
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by PussyKrook: 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2016
EroticAngelina:

looool take heart grin and pls visit a psychologist, cos this kyn thing fit cause psychological post traumatic stress depression embarassed

Lol. Noted. Your moniker reminds of Angelina Ballerina!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by shulamitewoman(f): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
youre average sha. Can i see more of your pictures at whatsapp?
nop tank u..
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by schumastic(m): 2:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
NobleAngell:
Next time, there will be no next time. I don't even engage maslf in such long phone convos anymore. Y do we have bbm, fb, whatsapp, ig and so on?

glad your smart now...nice one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Sexytemi(f): 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
petiteee:
oh dear, thos years I listened to coolfm was amazing. I admired them a dreamt of being like dem. Nth else on m mind. I was seriously addicted. I was always with my fone and earpics. Lol. Whatabt Valerie and Manny? Manny? And then she left cry she was my birthday mate . I lost interest when the reshuffled them.taking joyce frm midday oasis (radiographyty was always crazy) a bad took N6 away from the road show with freeze.

waooo...never knew there was someone else who was addicted to cool FM like i was o, i followed them on FB, twitter, always visit their sites then....the changes n me moving from lag made stop listening to them, cried like i never did whenever it was dawn n i couldn't listen to them.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
shulamitewoman:
nop tank u..
just checked your profile pics again and realize you're worwor. When I earlier told you that you're average, my eyes were playing tricks on me cos I just woke up frm a nightmare.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
just checked your profile pics again and realize you're worwor. When I earlier told you that you're average, my eyes were playing tricks on me cos I just woke up frm a nightmare.
I can't bliv u re saying dis.
Pastor undecided
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 27, 2016
Durentt:
I can't bliv u re saying dis.
Pastor undecided
it's like too much of admiring girls and telling them how beautiful they are makes their heads to swell. So it's time we also tell them they are worwor and ugly, guess that will calm them down
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 27, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
it's like too much of admiring girls and telling them how beautiful they are makes their heads to swell. So it's time we also tell them they are worwor and ugly, guess that will calm them down
true grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by shulamitewoman(f): 9:39am On Feb 27, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
hmmmm eiyaa I worwor ..see nau am crying..lol mtcheew..I dnt need broke ass nigga like u 2tell me how I look..and stop abusing people because dey didn't accept ur request..is immature..lol
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by 9japrof(m): 11:53am On Feb 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:

Nah you ain't just the only one who experienced that, you try to make the anchors and station anonymous, I am gonna expose em.

I remember back in the days when cool FM came to portharcourt then I was still at aba, there was this anchor iyke da gee in the building. I am a guy but I practically fell for these anchors , had sexy voice and very humorous. Mehn when I and ma lil brother checked these dudes out on their web page, damn their faces where nothing to write home about. kai you can imagine the diaappointment
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by truthisbittar12: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2016
i will do u from back and front. sai baba.
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by truthisbittar12: 4:42pm On Feb 27, 2016
EroticAngelina:

but sometimes u will get ppl with both.
like me i have both.
but my voice i cant figure it out thats hw many girls i talk to use say.

there is a time a marriage cantsleep without hearing my voice.
she will say " I SAY LET ME HEAR UR VOICE SO THAT CAN SLEEP"

expecially when i wake up from sleep.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by EmmyDe25(m): 9:10am On Feb 28, 2016
Sexytemi:
i remember crushing on both Manny and freeze(daddy freeze) cox of their voice, it wasn't funny o, back then i wake up early in d morning to listen to cool FM, tune to cool FM around 4pm for freeze....but the day i saw their pics, my heart was broken into different parts o...sadsadsad.....
Lol... Manny looks like a imp. Freeze is still somewhat ok... At least his complexion is helping. Back then in Abuja, listening to Ciana's evening shower on HOT Fm is a programme i can never afford to miss. From area 11 down home my ears are always plugged. I kept imagining how beautiful someone with such serenading voice would look... I was wrong. Stumbled on her one day and i was well disappointed. Here in Lagos, the list is endless. This is not to take anything away from those female OAPS who have got it all like Mary O Mali of Radio continental and Itunnu Bernice of Top radio(a budding oap)
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Mprex(f): 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2016
christaddicted:
I know of someone who has both. The King of Queens; Mprex of Nairaland.
A round of applause for her please.
lol. I'm blushing
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by romme2u: 1:47am On Feb 29, 2016
somatrix:
i worked wit a lady like that at radio ph...her voice sexy die but she is fearfully and dangerously made, her leg be like new yam. very stiff. weytin dey pain me pass na say she sabi wear short skirts and high hills ........the thing tire me sef

LWBMB grin grin grin grin

ete u wicked, u no want make the babe flaunt her selling point since u no gree ransack her goody bag
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by emaxjey(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
falconey:
Hmmmmm Is it a national problem?
dat tru ma broda!!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Tallestniqqa: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2016
EroticAngelina:

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic. !

Seriously there's not erotic about you
Angelina
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
I've got a fine voice but I arnt ugly.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2016
missKiffy:
Not true joor, I have a fine face and a fine voice wink

If I hear ........... ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.