Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34804 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lmao!!! shocked babe calm down o abeg.

take am easy.
lol i"d take her comment as a compliment.. cool
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
martineverest:
And who did u create?.. And who told u that u are beautiful?... Everybody is beautiful and perfectly made

..... pls let me add that no matter how beautiful or sexy one thinks one is, you cant attract everybody

Barman! abeg give him 1 Harp
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Toks2008(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:
I think it's the universe's way of creating balance. Whatever they lack facially, they make up for with their sweet voice.

I must be blessed cos everything about me is fine....runs out of thread...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by shulamitewoman(f): 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Dnt tink av got a nice voice..mtcheew..buh am nt ugly tho.. lol
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

nah!! ur nt even close grin

But I was right with him being in Abuja. tongue
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by cupidhero(m): 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Mehn Angie, ur so damn right, i'v had Dat feeling before...

I used to trip for one lady of cool fm port harcourt.. Gosh her voice was heavenly.. until I was like, I need to see her face, she must be so so fine..

Na so I enta cool fm website oo, see d babe. chei.. cry

Amanda=Wowo girl
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by bayinq25(m): 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
martineverest:
And who did u create?.. And who told u that u are beautiful?... Everybody is beautiful and perfectly made
taribo and busta rhymes says otherwise
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by schumastic(m): 6:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
I don't think so cos he really wanted us to take d relationship forward.

eya sorry, but am sure you would be singin a different song if the dude was as boxed up as dangote grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
cupidhero:

Amanda=Wowo girl
loool why u talk d name na grin. Chei I was surprised I swear..
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

But I was right with him being in Abuja. tongue
erhhh... yeah. buh Dats bkus u saw my location on my profile. tongue
do u find juicyjane's voice sexy?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by esejessy(f): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

hehehehehehehe grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by captainking(m): 6:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

guy, na u talk am o. no be me talk am grin
hahaha haha.... Lol
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
..big fat lie!!..she's just an average everyday girl..there's nothing fantastic or wonderful about her to take my breath away so quit exaggerating en speak for yourself cos you're becoming very annoying with your a** licking undecided
dude why are you so pained i admired her and said she has the features of my dream girl and you start abusing and ranting SMH AM NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR FRUSTRATION SO I WONT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU, PEACE
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
you're a wh`ore. And a very bad one. You need deliverance
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
schumastic:

eya sorry, but am sure you would be singin a different song if the dude was as boxed up as dangote grin grin
Hahahaha. Its not about the box o. D guy is actually well-to-do. I guess it was just the shock. Maybe its cos I was deceived. If I had seen the pic, I prolly would have prepared my mind.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

bros take am easy nah....smiley
whats your concern, abi na you i admired nawao cant guys mind ya bizness haba
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehe, I hear you
..work on your self esteem cos it appears you don't even believe you're beautiful...
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehe, I hear you
that guy dey lie, him just de tickle and flatter you so him go collect you number. The truth is you worwor

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by UnimkeAk(m): 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

SO GAY MAN
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by tbliss22(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lolz this really got me cracked!!!
Check out tosyn bucknon, dan fosta they've got angelic voice thou....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blueeyedboi(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
dude why are you so pained i admired her and said she has the features of my dream girl and you start abusing and ranting SMH AM NOT THE CAUSE OF YOUR FRUSTRATION SO I WONT EXCHANGE WORDS WITH YOU, PEACE
.....You're obviously stupid..what's my business if she's your dream or nightmare girl??...saying that everyman will be lucky to have her was the stupidiest post I've ever read in recent times so I needed to step in to correct that erronous impression..don't quote me again..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2016
shulamitewoman:
Dnt tink av got a nice voice..mtcheew..buh am nt ugly tho.. lol
youre average sha. Can i see more of your pictures at whatsapp?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by rosalieene(f): 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
@eroticangelina my voice is damn ugly over the phone n I'm pretty much ugly for real... so what u say on that?

Ps.. see ma prof

lol you worwor for real ooooo
Hope you don't have low self esteem
who fine don help #givingyouhope
kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by schumastic(m): 6:51pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahaha. Its not about the box o. D guy is actually well-to-do. I guess it was just the shock. Maybe its cos I was deceived. If I had seen the pic, I prolly would have prepared my mind.

lol next time shine your eyes well and ask for more pics repeatedly to compare and contrast grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Blackops(m): 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

LWKMD... Me sef don dey reason y doz babes dey get fine voices but dem wowo... E get one 4 IB wey don gallivate from Beat to Star now she dey Fresh FM. The voice chaieeeeee.. E pass angelic but she no fine. Be like say dem dey swap voice 4 Beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Fratello(m): 6:54pm On Feb 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari
- Lmao! That's a cracker.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by petiteee(f): 6:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

me I wi mention name o. N6 and joyce of cool fm. I you hear joyce voice hen, mtchew lots of guys used to called in theshow an den I saw her pix Smh. But I N6 undecided his voice no fit the face his head is funny gan sef

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Not true joor, I have a fine face and a fine voice wink
fine face ko ugly voice ni? Why are we yet to see your pics ever since you registered on nairaland for 4 years now, thats if i'm not exaggerating
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 6:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
schumastic:

lol next time shine your eyes well and ask for more pics repeatedly to compare and contrast grin grin
Next time, there will be no next time. I don't even engage maslf in such long phone convos anymore. Y do we have bbm, fb, whatsapp, ig and so on?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
I once had this experience with a guy. He is based in Lagos. We were phone pals back then when I newly got my 1st phone. Dat time Xtracool was d in-thing. D guy voice na die, I fell for him o. Na so we dey do lovey dovey for phone o. So back den d only way to send photos was via e-mail. I asked him to send his pic thru my elder sister's email (I didn't have 1 at da time), I sent him mine too. D guy send another guy's pic to me and I thought,"this is it, I am officially in love". Hmmmm so one day, after about a year and lyk 3 months of phone love, he came to Abuja to do something and he told me (he used to tell me his every move). I insisted on meeting him but he kept on making excuses I threatened not to ever pick his call then he agreed.

So I went to the office where he came to do his ish. And I almost died of disappointment and shame. It was a completely different person from d pic but he kept on denying that its him that 'maybe I didn't look at the pic well'. I tried to hide my disappointment but my expression kept on betraying me. When I got home, my sisters who wereanticipating a positive outcome were happy to have me back. I told them everything(I wish I didn't). They almost died of lafter. They mocked me evry passin day. It wasnt funny at dat time. I became d joke of d whole house. My sisters now nicknamed me 'iyawo Deji'. Afterwards, when he got back to Lagos, we had a real talk and I asked him y he lied to me that he is slim and tall when he's actually fat and here is his response,"point of correction, I am not fat, am just chubby. I added a lil weight after taking that photo". I said ok. No point arguing I just put him at arms length but I didn't cut off completely so he wouldn't feel any worse abt his looks.
;

grin Can we be phone pals? I'm not fat and am not chubby and I promise u, I won't add weight after d calls. plsss grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by tbliss22(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
op..u are so on point!

most guys av met are very ugli compared to dere sweet deep voice!....dunno why,maybe its a compensation for having an ugly face!....even in dis nairaland...example are
jacksparrow

cutehector

lalasticlala

kinglekan.....etc!smileysmiley

Babe why noooooooow?? This is not just right calling out these set of guys. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!

What looks pretty to you might be dem ugly before another chick, don't u think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Biker Proposes To Biker Girlfriend In Ogun (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Girlfriend After Church In Port Harcourt / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.