Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34818 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
maybe for males,I have a fine voice, and I don't fall in the category of ugly either
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Kgdavid(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
i was going to ask if you are 16/17 but then i saw your pic and all doubt was cleared. grin

Don't worry its your age.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Applaner: 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
Like you
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by esaias1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 25, 2016
because no one is perfect
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by martyns303(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Mehn Angie, ur so damn right, i'v had Dat feeling before...

I used to trip for one lady of cool fm port harcourt.. Gosh her voice was heavenly.. until I was like, I need to see her face, she must be so so fine..

Na so I enta cool fm website oo, see d babe. chei.. cry

Fam do u live in PH?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2016
yeah. Especially female presenters. There was one i liked like that until i saw her fat face on the internet.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nickymezor(f): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Nt so true abeg OP.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 5:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

C'mmon tell us the rest. Interesting story but u left me hanging. What did he say?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by bolt000(m): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
the same thing happened with me and Maria Okan i really tought she was one kind nubian princess.. until when i saw her shocked.. chai i was so disappointed
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by repogirl(f): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
True observation by the OP.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 5:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
I once had this experience with a guy. He is based in Lagos. We were phone pals back then when I newly got my 1st phone. Dat time Xtracool was d in-thing. D guy voice na die, I fell for him o. Na so we dey do lovey dovey for phone o. So back den d only way to send photos was via e-mail. I asked him to send his pic thru my elder sister's email (I didn't have 1 at da time), I sent him mine too. D guy send another guy's pic to me and I thought,"this is it, I am officially in love". Hmmmm so one day, after about a year and lyk 3 months of phone love, he came to Abuja to do something and he told me (he used to tell me his every move). I insisted on meeting him but he kept on making excuses I threatened not to ever pick his call then he agreed.

So I went to the office where he came to do his ish. And I almost died of disappointment and shame. It was a completely different person from d pic but he kept on denying that its him that 'maybe I didn't look at the pic well'. I tried to hide my disappointment but my expression kept on betraying me. When I got home, my sisters who wereanticipating a positive outcome were happy to have me back. I told them everything(I wish I didn't). They almost died of lafter. They mocked me evry passin day. It wasnt funny at dat time. I became d joke of d whole house. My sisters now nicknamed me 'iyawo Deji'. Afterwards, when he got back to Lagos, we had a real talk and I asked him y he lied to me that he is slim and tall when he's actually fat and here is his response,"point of correction, I am not fat, am just chubby. I added a lil weight after taking that photo". I said ok. No point arguing I just put him at arms length but I didn't cut off completely so he wouldn't feel any worse abt his looks.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
end time question
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by kateskitty(f): 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Because the universe knows how to compensate
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by hakinze00(m): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
That is their compensation for being ugly
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by rheether(f): 5:17pm On Feb 25, 2016
If you are in ABJ, i already know who are referring to.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
gbens2000:
u have jam the Angel u ave been looking for.lets go there!

lol dey go, I go meet u there.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
martyns303:

Fam do u live in PH?
yeah I do bro. cool
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Akanaz(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
Becos no one is born to be perfect.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
I no get fine voice ,,,, but my face ain't dat ugly
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Sexytemi(f): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
i remember crushing on both Manny and freeze(daddy freeze) cox of their voice, it wasn't funny o, back then i wake up early in d morning to listen to cool FM, tune to cool FM around 4pm for freeze....but the day i saw their pics, my heart was broken into different parts o...sadsadsad.....

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by captainking(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
hahaha... I guess u mean... OC.. M. RYT??
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by nepapole(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
Wande coal fine Na....
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by oppybouy(m): 5:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
I get fine voice, I get fine face too
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Not true joor, I have a fine face and a fine voice wink
r u serious? shocked my goooooosh..
Leme have ur number shocked
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

Yes, both does people will still be lacking in one department. There is nothing as a perfect person. Every body has their highs and lows.

I understand where you are coming from. There was this radio presenter I loved hearing her voice and I was literarily crushing on her, but when I saw what she looked like, I was so disappointed. She was fuqing ugly. Lol.

loool as in ehn! no disappointment hurt pass this one cry
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by semitunde: 5:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jacob Akinyemi Johnson of Rhythm FM?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by SolexxBarry(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
Try me and I'll prove u wrong wink
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by gbens2000(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lol dey go, I go meet u there.
chai so na only me waka come,make I pm u sha.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:
@eroticangelina my voice is damn ugly over the phone n I'm pretty much ugly for real... so what u say on that?

Ps.. see ma prof

well... in dat case, ur dickkk must be damn handsome wink

I think ur handsome sha smiley
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by KingSango(m): 5:23pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?

Grandma would say, even sound can be deceiving but also looks my child. What if he was this ruthless handsome guy and you got to meet him, went on a date, and found he was the most ruthless jerk you've ever meet? grin Nothing is ever what it seems in this world.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by MinorityTribe: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
That isn't always the case my Nairaland crush, But you could say Fat people(Ladies particularly) have beautiful and tiny voices. This is due to the years of training to make them appear less robust according to psychological fact. So you are right in a way my sweet Nairaland crush.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.