Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34807 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

cheesy cheesy Why? See I won't send my pictures thru email. I'm on watsapp, Facebook, IMO, Skype etc I'm even on AIT and STV cheesy grin
Hahaha ok 2 quick qsts. 1) Do u have a nice voice? 2) Is your name Deji?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by dom(m): 7:55pm On Feb 25, 2016
lol. ur very right my dear. Thats why most choir members no de fine. lol. having directed many choirs for close to two decades now ive come to find that the best voices in soprano and alto tend to be the least physically endowed.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahaha ok 2 quick qsts. 1) Do u have a nice voice? 2) Is your name Deji?

grin grin grin Yes I have a nice voice. 2. No my name is not Deji but for u, I can bear Deji or any name dat makes u hapi grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 25, 2016
Ekakamba:
Some ladies need to learn from you. You hit the punchline.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by MzThormi(f): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Mehn Angie, ur so damn right, i'v had Dat feeling before...

I used to trip for one lady of cool fm port harcourt.. Gosh her voice was heavenly.. until I was like, I need to see her face, she must be so so fine..

Na so I enta cool fm website oo, see d babe. chei.. cry

There used to be one guy in splash FM Ibadan. .damn! He's got this heavenly voice Ehn, until the day I decided to place a face behind d voice. Gosh! I wish I didn't, d guy was not only ugly.. His baldness no be for here. Lol grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by timinpharm(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
I do agree with you on this one.., abeg ma people help me check my cover of pillowtalk by Zayn Malik-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj-arNLoIuQ
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by EmmahO(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
I know who u are talking about OSI of the beat grin
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
I know who u are talking about OSI of the beat
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2016
MzThormi:

There used to be one guy in splash FM Ibadan. .damn! He's got this heavenly voice Ehn, until the day I decided to place a face behind d voice. Gosh! I wish I didn't, d guy was not only ugly.. His baldness no be for here. Lol grin
hahahaha dats why we ask for pictures wen we chat wit frnds on social media.. so will just knw who we really chatn with... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
lol bitches... u gat no talk. Look, u"l foreva remain a bush girl in my thoughts ok.

hehhehehe...e pain am!!

no matter wat u fink of me is damn nt my biz!.....ugly frustrated pig!wink
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

yes pls cheesy as long as u gat fine face, so dat I don't fall in love with u and get disappointed grin

but elo ma... all dis one is long procedure na. why do long division when you aff caculator??
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 8:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:

grin grin grin Yes I have a nice voice. 2. No my name is not Deji but for u, I can bear Deji or any name dat makes u hapi grin grin cheesy
1) the above topic warns us to beware of guys with nice voices. 2) Deji is my most dreaded name so I will prefer you don't bear it.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by OmoOsanyin: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
True and Its a natural phenomenon designed by God. And I dare say it might be so with most creatures. Most fine birds don't sing or don't sing well either.

See it as compensatory creation, aimed at balance. A world of opposites. It is rare to impossible to have it all. Something must be amiss from the whole.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Beremx(f): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lmao!! grin eyha kpelle
you must be referring to Jacob Akinyemi Johnson aka JAJ DA MECADON of Rhythm FM.

grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by kinglekan: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
missKiffy:
Not true joor, I have a fine face and a fine voice wink

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Topiipii(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

Modified:

I've got a lot of mentions asking of wat he said... Well him no answer us dat night cos he
was upset and exhausted after d funny trip. It was in d morning he opened up saying dat d girl was extremely ugly and he cudnt
share a room wit her let alone...I will neva forget d words
he used- " d girl fit cause erectile dysfunction".
He was angry over d T fare he spent, d risk
he took travelling dat night and d disappointment.

Ke******ry?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by lekansaka(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Daniel akpata of rcfm, have the both
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by somatrix(m): 9:50pm On Feb 25, 2016
i worked wit a lady like that at radio ph...her voice sexy die but she is fearfully and dangerously made, her leg be like new yam. very stiff. weytin dey pain me pass na say she sabi wear short skirts and high hills ........the thing tire me sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by rhymesnoni(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lies kawai, mtsuuuuU.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by blesoh(f): 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
I got to know someone during the era of 2go. The voice was outta this world. But never sent a pic. Until one day when I saw a strange looking thing in the profile I was disappointed. But we are still friends.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by blesoh(f): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
somatrix:
i worked wit a lady like that at radio ph...her voice sexy die but she is fearfully and dangerously made, her leg be like new yam. very stiff. weytin dey pain me pass na say she sabi wear short skirts and high hills ........the thing tire me sef
LOL, you are so funny.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
1) the above topic warns us to beware of guys with nice voices. 2) Deji is my most dreaded name so I will prefer you don't bear it.

Hahahaaa...wat are u insinuating? I'm gud looking at least I try. And let's stick to my name since u don't like Deji. Truth is u look gud and I like u. Hope its not a crime?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
hehehe, people like you who hide their faces obviously don't find it worthy enough to show it
lol she went straight to view my profile. Lol sorry i just don't feel like exposing my self here though. But if youre eager to see my cute pics. Kindly do so on whatsapp 08060423357. Thanks
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by kinglekan: 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:
op..u are so on point!

most guys av met are very ugli compared to dere sweet deep voice!....dunno why,maybe its a compensation for having an ugly face!....even in dis nairaland...example are
jacks.parrow

cute.hector

lalastic.lala

kingle.kan.....etc!smileysmiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 11:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
kinglekan:
grin grin grin grin grin
I LOVE u for dis!.....u are matures in mind!
smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Aaw, can imagine how baleful you'd a felt sad
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by kinglekan: 11:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

I LOVE u for dis!.....u are matures in mind!

smiley

Awwwww, love you too cutie kiss kiss kiss

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by whizcartel(m): 12:35am On Feb 26, 2016
I'm handsome..... And I have a nice voice. So......
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by dizter(m): 12:38am On Feb 26, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari
hello are u here
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari
hello are u here
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 26, 2016
Tinydick:
I no get fine voice ,,,, but my face ain't dat ugly

Is it really tiny?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 12:55am On Feb 26, 2016
evegran:

Is it really tiny?

U need to see by urself....
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by demzey(m): 2:00am On Feb 26, 2016
I remember wen I called a gal on fone n afta lyk 2 mins she told me she's feeling sumow Hot, na so I take confuse n asked y, all she said was your voice, tho I ain't handsome bt most gala tell me dat
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by jaxxy(m): 2:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Sexytemi:
i remember crushing on both Manny and freeze(daddy freeze) cox of their voice, it wasn't funny o, back then i wake up early in d morning to listen to cool FM, tune to cool FM around 4pm for freeze....but the day i saw their pics, my heart was broken into different parts o...sadsadsad.....

I kinda knew freeze way back so the disappointment wasn't so much bt Chaz B and danfoster gave me goose pimples cos I cudnt just relate voice and face, we later met at a house party on d island, had chats then I kinda got used to it cos dey were cool. Gbemi also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.