Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34810 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Holyfield1(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:
I think it's the universe's way of creating balance. Whatever they lack facially, they make up for with their sweet voice.
I salute your intelligence and sense of humour,Your posts are inspiring really!..You might not know but WE know

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
if you fine pass am post your pics
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
captainking:
hahaha... I guess u mean... OC.. M. RYT??

guy, na u talk am o. no be me talk am grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by gidzbobby: 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

joyce of cool FM abi e no fit pass her

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Le2money(m): 5:25pm On Feb 25, 2016
i dey fyn small and my voice dey very "sweet" like dat of T.G(Terry G)......lolzz
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by abysirius(m): 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2016
It depends on your own definition of ugly. Beautiy is from inside out not the exterior appearance only.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by gidzbobby: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
Kisses girl for dis thread. Glad to knw am not d only one observing it and its common among female OAPs. Most of them wit angelic voices are ugly. I once had a crush on one OAP back then. Mennnh! Dis lady's voice is out of dis world and I wont mention her name too cos some of u may knw her. Jokes apart, men called into her programs toasting and asking for her number on air. But d day I saw her, I was very disappointed. I felt like taking d voice from her because her face na insult to d voice.

It took me a while to actually accept she was the one.

Another one, my friend got a call from an unknown number and realized it was a wrong call. After d girl cut d call, dis my guy call d number back because of d girl's voice. Begin beg and toast d girl. Like play like play, relationship start. Free night call era, na so him begin talk wit d girl every night oo. We no go sleep. D day him travel go c d girl wit d plan of bleeping her. We sef come dey envy d guy. He left owerri for Benin around 3pm to come back d next day. Around 12 midnight na so we hear knock for door. Fear catch us until we come confirm say na him. He just entered and crashed on d bed. Guy wetin happen naa? We asked him... Well guess u all know his reply grin grin

joyce of cool FM abi e no fit pass her

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Holyfield1(m): 5:28pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
maybe for males,I have a fine voice, and I don't fall in the category of ugly either
If that's you at d.p then you are a liar, your post is an inverse of your face..Who knows you might have an angelic voice

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

loool as in ehn! no disappointment hurt pass this one cry

As in... You will be so sad you would even feel like crying. And gradually you will start losing interest in listening to the person. This has happened to me on a number of occasions.
The day I first heard Toolz's voice on the radio, I was just hoping she wouldn't be ugly, and thank God she wasn't. grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?
cant wait to get married i will marry someone that looks like you with a good character too, i like slim tall beautiful and fair complexion girls with moderate boobs and moderate backsides, fat girls or girls with tendency to get fat are seriously a turnoff for me
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by iameugene(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley
Op please describe your term of sweet and sexy voice.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by bodyloveghetto(m): 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

well... in dat case, ur dickkk must be damn handsome wink

I think ur handsome sha smiley

Ah don't mention tha, na watin fine pass for my body u jus expose oo.. grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by femi4: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tosyn buknor on ma mind

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
I salute your intelligence and sense of humour,Your posts are inspiring really!..You might not know but WE know

Thanks boss.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by rahman3853(m): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP first of all u must be jobless to the extend of googling the OAP, second of all voice is different from facial look. Though most of my favorite OAPs are off the hook gorgeous. Anyway it just two different things, lol.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cos nobody has it all!!!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by femi4: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
maybe for males,I have a fine voice, and I don't fall in the category of ugly either
upload a voice note
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by abdulbaba200(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Everybody has his/her ugly side
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

As in... You will be so sad you would even feel like crying. And gradually you will start losing interest in listening to the person. This has happened to me on a number of occasions.
The day I first heard Toolz's voice on the radio, I was just hoping she wouldn't be ugly, and thank God she wasn't. grin

lol she's cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by ucheheart(m): 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

buh there are some people that got both sweet voice and fine face.

yea a radio presenter
then they will be very short or very fat or bad tempered. You can't have it all.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 25, 2016
Holyfield1:
If that's you at d.p then you are a liar, your post is an inverse of your face..Who knows you might have an angelic voice
no matter what you say,I still stand by what I said, I don't fall into the category of ugly,and even you are hiding your face,show us your own,if u see ugly that your month will be short of words
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
cant wait to get married i will marry someone that looks like you with a good character too, i like slim tall beautiful and fair complexion girls with moderate boobs and moderate backsides, fat girls or girls with tendency to get fat are seriously a turnoff for me

I'm flattered cheesy
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by ronaldbecky(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
hoes everywhere,,if say n fine na so u 4 crush am...some pple can do anytin for fame...fear them
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by schumastic(m): 5:37pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
I once had this experience with a guy. He is based in Lagos. We were phone pals back then when I newly got my 1st phone. Dat time Xtracool was d in-thing. D guy voice na die, I fell for him o. Na so we dey do lovey dovey for phone o. So back den d only way to send photos was via e-mail. I asked him to send his pic thru my elder sister's email (I didn't have 1 at da time), I sent him mine too. D guy send another guy's pic to me and I thought,"this is it, I am officially in love". Hmmmm so one day, after about a year and lyk 3 months of phone love, he came to Abuja to do something and he told me (he used to tell me his every move). I insisted on meeting him but he kept on making excuses I threatened not to ever pick his call then he agreed.

So I went to the office where he came to do his ish. And I almost died of disappointment and shame. It was a completely different person from d pic but he kept on denying that its him that 'maybe I didn't look at the pic well'. I tried to hide my disappointment but my expression kept on betraying me. Afterwards, when he got back to Lagos, we had a real talk and I asked him y he lied to me that he is slim and tall when he's actually fat and here is his response,"point of correction, I am not fat, am just chubby. I added a lil weight after taking that photo". I said ok. No point arguing I just put him at arms length but I didn't cut off completely so he wouldn't feel any worse abt his looks.

what about you? was he disappointed as well
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
femi4:
upload a voice note
I don't need to go that far to prove anything
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
C'mmon tell us the rest. Interesting story but u left me hanging. What did he say?

Lols...well him no answer us dat night cos he was upset. It was in d morning he opened up saying dat d girl was extremely ugly and cudnt share a room wit her. I will neva forget d words he used- " d girl fit cause erectile dysfunction". He was angry over d T fare he spent and d risk he took. Dats life shaa... by d way, u are pretty cheesy lucky u
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

I'm flattered cheesy
u shouldn't be flattered except you aren't the one in your d.p but if you are, then you are drop dead gorgeous exact features of my dream girl, anyone will be lucky to have u
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Jadekitana(f): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sighs embarassed embarassed to think I have a cute face but very masculine voice. Anytime someone calls the person is like, could u please pass the phone to the owner or u her bf, always very embarrassing! Someone said I should always take raw eggs.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Holyfield1(m): 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
cekhoe:
no matter what you say,I still stand by what I said, I don't fall into the category of ugly,and even you are hiding your face,show us your own,if u see ugly that your month will be short of words
Okay, You are beautiful and your lips is awesome, You're finer than Kim Kardashian

Are you happy now? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

lol she's cool.

This radio presenter you are talking about, does he work in cool fm Abuja?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
op..u are so on point!

most guys av met are very ugli compared to dere sweet deep voice!....dunno why,maybe its a compensation for having an ugly face!....even in dis nairaland...example are
jacksparrow

cutehector

lalasticlala

kinglekan.....etc!smileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Ah don't mention tha, na watin fine pass for my body u jus expose oo.. grin grin

oops! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

In My Years Of Dating , I Have Never Experienced This. / My Girlfriend Posted 'Somebody's Son Go Find Me One Day' On Her WhatsApp Status / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.