Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? (34815 Views)

"Doctor Who Help Me Abort Pregnancies And Treated My Stds Turn Out To My...." / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? / The 5 Stages Of Relationship (most People Crash In Stage 3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by streetlaw(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2016
The rule is never judge a book by its cover. We sometimes expect too much. Had the experience once in uni, it thought me to always have an open mind.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by daxon001(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
youngaz:
U no wat OP i ave a fyn voice bt am nt ugly oooocheesygrin infact my friends do tell me dat my voice iz lyk dat of wizkid nd reekadogrin
they're not talking about singing voice here
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by lanrejoe10: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
Buhari and Jona are definitely responsible mshew!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

erhhh... yeah. buh Dats bkus u saw my location on my profile. tongue

do u find juicyjane's voice sexy?

No, I didn't even view your profile, it was just a lucky guess. tongue

Yes I find her voice sexy. Although I don't find her attractive, she just looks average. Why did you ask?
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by petiteee(f): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sexytemi:
i remember crushing on both Manny and freeze(daddy freeze) cox of their voice, it wasn't funny o, back then i wake up early in d morning to listen to cool FM, tune to cool FM around 4pm for freeze....but the day i saw their pics, my heart was broken into different parts o...sadsadsad.....
jeez shocked I was on additcted to coofm. Esp when N6 and Freeze were u the road show together. Smh. I wasn't disappointed at freeze and Manny but for N6 and joyce! Chai! Even temilistic temmy sef(dunno if she's still I coolfrm) den only DO2TUN is okay even if he sounds Behind and voice cracked sometimes
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by tbliss22(m): 7:04pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
;

grin Can we be phone pals? I'm not fat and am not chubby and I promise u, I won't add weight after d calls. plsss grin grin grin

Guy are u kidding me Oya chickala answer this guy ooo
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

No, I didn't even view your profile, it was just a lucky guess. tongue

Yes I find her voice sexy. Although I don't find her attractive, she just looks average. Why did you ask?

ntn. just wanted to know if u were one of her victims
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
Blueeyedboi:
..work on your self esteem cos it appears you don't even believe you're beautiful...
,seems u didn't read my other comments,or u probably didn't understand, I don't need anyone to remind that I am beautiful because I already know that I am beautiful
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by blackboy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP , O thought I was the only one who noticed this. Well not in all cases just like 90% of the cases here in naija
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by blackboy(m): 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2016
OP , I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Well not in all cases just like 90% of the cases here in naija
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Ekakamba: 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some ladies need to learn from you. You hit the punchline.
cekhoe:
it's low self esteem, the need for approval,until a woman realises that men use the outlook of a woman as a psychological tool,he tells her she is beautiful to get her to his side or that she is ugly to break her self esteem which ever way,it's better to know yourself and only then will you know that you don't need anyone to remind you that you are beautiful
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2016
SaintHephzibah:
that guy dey lie, him just de tickle and flatter you so him go collect you number. The truth is you worwor
hehehe, people like you who hide their faces obviously don't find it worthy enough to show it
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by dannywest01: 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
Tosin Bucknor grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Sexytemi(f): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2016
petiteee:
jeez shocked I was on additcted to coofm. Esp when N6 and Freeze were u the road show together. Smh. I wasn't disappointed at freeze and Manny but for N6 and joyce! Chai! Even temilistic temmy sef(dunno if she's still I coolfrm) den only DO2TUN is okay even if he sounds Behind and voice cracked sometimes

waoooo, so true....N6 and Freeze on the road show was always hilarious and educating to me, and what touches me is when i hear freeze's voice, jeez....that guy gat voice...or when d ad abt "who's your daddy"?, and you'll hear "freeze you're ma daddy", nice memories...

Didn't like do2tun o, i don't even listen to mid day oasis cox of him, although he's cute facially but his voice ain't connecting to me...

And for the ladies, amaka(maxi) got ma love, after freeze, tosin bucknor( of top fm ), maxi and Manny were the peeps i love listening to on radio, they made wanna become an O.A.P

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by bodyloveghetto(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
rosalieene:

lol you worwor for real ooooo
Hope you don't have low self esteem
who fine don help #givingyouhope
kikikiki

Really!!! I don laff tyre... funny you, btw I no talk say I fine so thanks for confirming that to me again, i'm not tha type of guy tha will see a ugly arsh n tell he/she u fine... btw @ ur profile you fine. but na so I worwor reach? Chai I hope I see a solution sharply
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
tbliss22:

Guy are u kidding me Oya chickala answer this guy ooo
Hahaha...guy u no go undstand. its in response to her earlier post.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
tbliss22:

Babe why noooooooow?? This is not just right calling out these set of guys. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder!!!

What looks pretty to you might be dem ugly before another chick, don't u think?
do u even think a supermod will hav d time to meet with a worthless troll.. not to talk of me
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by PussyKrook: 7:18pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:
There's this male radio presenter I always listen to on one station.. I don't usually listen to radio that much, buh I always make time to listen to this one station, and the male presenter (not mentioning his name or the station) cos of his sweet honey voice smiley

The first time I heard his voice, I became weak. I think I even fell in love with him and his sexy voice, and he's so romantic!
I already thought he was so handsome since his voice can make me sleep! right? well, i made up my mind to Google him, follow him on twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook etc!!

when his pic came up on the website, I had to reload the page to be sure it was really him.... I wanted to cry! cos I already pictured him as this ruthlessly handsome six-packed Adonis... he was handsome oo, buh I guess my expectations were higher than the tallest man on earth sad

I know its bad and downgrading, buh its lyk a part of me(and hopefully someone else out there), once the voice is sweet, I expect the face to be sweet too embarassed
I guess we can't have everything

anytime I listen to him now, the effect he use to have on me before is different now, its still there, buh not as strong as before.

am I the only one who experiences this?

Back in the day in Kaduna, there was this lady (Names withheld) who was a presenter at one of the FM stations. She had this amazing voice. I swear to God, I had dreams about her. Anyway, I became friends with a presenter colleague of hers. Plus she was very popular. Every guy was talking about her. One evening, this presenter friend brought over a lady to my house. My friend introduced us, ''meet my colleague, so so so...." I was in shock! I couldn't believe my eyes. My dream girl no fine at all. But at least she was dark skinned, just the way i like them though

Recently I had a similar experience. My best friend told me about this Facebook girl he had been communicating with. He introduced us over the phone. O boy this girl voice na die. She had this crispy, crystal clear voice like diamond. When we visited her, o boy I no fit shout. She fugly! She had some tiny hair strands sticking out her chin. She had no azz, no shape, plus she was on the heavy side. She stood there smiling at us, twirling her hair all the while popping gum.

I warned my friend afterwards never to involve me with beautiful voices again. For me now, seeing is believing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2016
LesbianBoy:
I blame buhari
Even buhari is more handsome and gave birth to beautiful children. His voice is eloquent that Aisha fell for it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
PussyKrook:

Back in the day in Kaduna, there was this lady (Names withheld) who was a presenter at one of the FM stations. She had this amazing voice. I swear to God, I had dreams about her. Anyway, I became friends with a presenter colleague of hers. One evening, this presenter friend brought over a lady to my house. My friend introduced us, ''meet my colleague, so so so...." Believe me I had to hold my surprise because my dream girl no fine at all. But at least she was dark skinned, just the way i like them though

Recently I had a similar experience. My best friend told me about this Facebook girl he had been communicating with. He introduced us over the phone. O boy this girl voice na die. She had this crispy, crystal clear voice like diamond. When we visited her, o boy I no fit shout. She fugly! She had some tiny hair strands sticking out her chin. She had no azz, no shape, plus she was on the heavy side. She stood there smiling at us, twirling her hair all the while popping gum.

I warned my friend afterwards never to involve me with beautiful voices again. For me now, seeing is believing!

looool take heart grin and pls visit a psychologist, cos this kyn thing fit cause psychological post traumatic stress depression embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by tbliss22(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:
do u even think a supermod will hav d time to meet with a worthless troll.. not to talk of me

Nothing do u bro. Ladies are just so funny I must tell you!!
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2016
Lol refiner u wicked small cry
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 7:31pm On Feb 25, 2016
BumBae:
Lol refiner u wicked small cry
wat I do?undecided
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2016
EroticAngelina:

ntn. just wanted to know if u were one of her victims

No I wasn't. I actually reside in lagos and I listen to cool fm lagos.
I listened to her once when I visited Abuja, but I had already seen her before I listened to her, so I wasn't served a bowl of dissapointed surprise, like other guys. grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by petiteee(f): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sexytemi:

waoooo, so true....N6 and Freeze on the road show was always hilarious and educating to me, and what touches me is when i hear freeze's voice, jeez....that guy gat voice...or when d ad abt "who's your daddy"?, and you'll hear "freeze you're ma daddy", nice memories...

Didn't like do2tun o, i don't even listen to mid day oasis cox of him, although he's cute facially but his voice ain't connecting to me...

And for the ladies, amaka(maxi) got ma love, after freeze, tosin bucknor( of top fm ), maxi and Manny were the peeps i love listening to on radio, they made wanna become an O.A.P
oh dear, thos years I listened to coolfm was amazing. I admired them a dreamt of being like dem. Nth else on m mind. I was seriously addicted. I was always with my fone and earpics. Lol. Whatabt Valerie and Manny? Manny? And then she left cry she was my birthday mate . I lost interest when the reshuffled them.taking joyce frm midday oasis (radiographyty was always crazy) a bad took N6 away from the road show with freeze.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 7:34pm On Feb 25, 2016
Jonathan2787:
whats your concern, abi na you i admired nawao cant guys mind ya bizness haba

Nawa ooo...sombody no fit follow u play again!!undecided.......continue ooo
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2016
Decker:

No I wasn't. I actually reside in lagos and I listen to cool fm lagos.
I listened to her once when I visited Abuja, but I had already seen her before I listened to her, so I wasn't served a bowl of dissapointed surprise, like other guys. grin

lol ok cool.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by refiner(f): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Cutehector:

:'....I never insult u,why callin me a worthless troll?

well am nt d cause of ur ugliness,pour ur frustration on somfin else OK!

Pele!undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by NobleAngell(f): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2016
Alejhandro:
;

grin Can we be phone pals? I'm not fat and am not chubby and I promise u, I won't add weight after d calls. plsss grin grin grin
Hahahaha. Not a chance.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Cutehector(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
refiner:

:'....I never insult u,why callin me a worthless troll?

well am nt d cause of ur ugliness,pour ur frustration on somfin else OK!

Pele!undecided
lol bitches... u gat no talk. Look, u"l foreva remain a bush girl in my thoughts ok.
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2016
NobleAngell:
Hahahaha. Not a chance.

cheesy cheesy Why? See I won't send my pictures thru email. I'm on watsapp, Facebook, IMO, Skype etc I'm even on AIT and STV cheesy grin
Re: Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? by banty: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
Chai Joyce of coolfm thou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.