Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69648 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Albertone(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2019
Kanixt:
This person that created this thread is "nobody" is the same guy that has been preaching against Christianity and Islam
When a person deactivates his/her account,their names change to "nobody" and its unclickable...
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2019
gloria34:
Thanks. i'm not married

Get a good job first, save enough money, have a nice apartment and a car before thinking of marriage. Pray to be a better wife to someone, then GOD will give you a good husband (amen).
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2019
Albertone:
When a person deactivates his/her account,their names change to "nobody" and its unclickable...

But how can you still be allowed to post if your account is deactivated.? undecided
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Elsah(f): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
And this is how some men ended up bleeping their way into STDs and HIV. Bleeping their destinies away. This is how some men ended up unable to fulfill their purpose and achieve their dreams in life.

Kings don't sleep around. Kings stay focused on their goals with just one girl behind them, giving them their 100% support.

There are two kinds of men in life: The fortunate ones and the unfortunate ones.

By their fruits you shall know them. 'spits'. Whoever is reading this, before you lead this kind of life, or if you are already doing so, pls ask yourself, do i want to be fortunate or unfortunate in life?

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Albertone(m): 9:00pm On Jan 26, 2019
Obodo999:

But how can you still be allowed to post if your account is deactivated.? undecided
The person posted before deactivating later.If i deactivate after posting this,when you come back to check my name,i would have changed from Albertone to nobody.And it will be unclickable.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by marriedvirgin: 1:02am On Sep 11, 2019
My friend this will not work with every woman. It will only work on a woman who has nothing game.That is to say she will have received a good amount of money from you in physical cash for over a period of time before she gives you anything. That a man drives a good car does not mean the car belongs to you.If he has not given you physical money that you can touch with your hands forget it.Do not open your legs ever.

quote]Get her attention

Once you've spotted a lady you want to get with, the first and most difficult move is to get her attention.
Weather it's online or offline, the rule of the thumb is the same.
Make sure she's in a more relaxed mood.
This way, you can easily start up a conversation and make yourself interesting.

Let your introduction be brief and make sure you tell her what you do.

Don't go all like, I'm Abe and I'm a 25 years old student of so so so and so.

No.

Hit the nail in the head by telling her how you earn a living or else she will not take you serious.

She has to see you as a potentially dependable person. Someone she can rely on when the need arises.

So you can go like, my name is Abe and I'm the lead dancer in the Alpha dance group. That intro line will get her interested and make her ask questions like "so what is your role as a dance group leader?".

Never mind the question because what she's really driving at is how being a dancer affects your finances. grin

Now if you're not a student and you have a legitimate job then that makes it even more easier for you.

Perhaps you were recently hired as a technical assistant in an ICT firm. You can spice it all up and introduce yourself like " Hello! My name is Abe and I'm a Senior technical analyst in an ICT firm". Now this line of intro will pique her interest and she will want to know more about the firm you work with and where your office is located.

A lot of guys make huge mistakes while introducing themselves. They mention their name and that's it. That kind of introduction doesn't make you any less than a stranger and she sure wouldn't want to probe any further so her defences would be up against you.

Over to your next line of action. grin [/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by marriedvirgin: 1:08am On Sep 11, 2019
A woman is supposed to take money from a man.A basic woman is a woman who gets used by a man who does not give her anything.

uote author=Kay17 post=43605402]

These are obvious questions you ought to ask yourself. You can't accept any random girl, do you think your ideal type of woman will accept just any random guy?!

You have to know what attracts her, otherwise you are gambling in the dark.

Now, women with different qualities will have different expectations. A prostitute and other of such basic ladies will want money, sex and be needy; your beautiful intelligent ideal woman ought to expect more than these from you, otherwise she is basic as well.

It is simple logic.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rawhumper(m): 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.

I read ur post,u half correct... The truth is that when a guy meets a Girl she has already decided in her mind to sleep with the guy or not.ITs not what a guy says really that makes a Girl open legs....this Jux a clue.I just registered plz add me.THnx

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.