Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69773 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by TuneChi369(m): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
Guys dey try hustle make dough and you dey here dey give poo advise...You na ram ooo.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by ihimiray(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ihimiray was here
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Skykid1208(m): 9:58am On Jul 03, 2016
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
My very first e-book is now ready ad available to be downloaded for free. cheesy

Download link will be posted shortly. wink

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by oluwashedy: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2016
joceey:

Not all guys are real men.....Real men know the real purpose of life ....Please dear just ignore this guys abeg
I beg to differ sir... There are still real men out there its just that real men tend to change cuz of some bad experiences with female folks... I take myself as an example, I'll never be true to any lady again cuz I end up getting hurt

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by davibid: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmmm

Hey dear, I somehow came across you and must say that I was truly thrilled by your beauty

I wish we could be friends and perhaps know you better if you don't mind

By the way my name is King David
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Mimido2(f): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
davibid:

Hey dear, I somehow came across you and must say that I was truly thrilled by your beauty

I wish we could be friends and perhaps know you better if you don't mind

By the way my name is King David
ok
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by davibid: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Mimido2:
ok

Hey dear can we hook you up on whatsapp?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Mimido2(f): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
davibid:

Hey dear can we hook you up on whatsapp?
I don't do whatsapp or Facebook
just Nairaland
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by kollinzgee(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2018
Bros throw some light on finding her weak spots explain it in detail
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by hydrapossi(m): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2019
Beadex1:
don't feel for them because girls never loved real/good guys.... THE love players and heart breakers ......ask The op how many girls loved him when he was a genuine lover
you are saying the truth girls just don't know who really love them they will go and be following bad guys wey go use and dump them... tongue
Beadex1:
don't feel for them because girls never loved real/good guys.... THE love players and heart breakers ......ask The op how many girls loved him when he was a genuine lover
you are saying the truth girls just don't know who really love they will go and be following bad guys wey go use and dump them...
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by adeboi1: 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2019
its no trick, iys simple psychology. Gain the trust of ur prey, den strike with lies and pretense. its d same way 419 use to dupe ppl. it works both ways, just as a guy can use it to trick a girl, a girl can also use it to fool a nice rich guy.
bottom line....hes teaching u how to be a scam artist.
pls i want u to help me analyse some chats on WhatsApp

pls can u drop ur whatapp contact
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2019
As soon as you have successfully flirted and hinted that you are open to having sex...Please make sure you convince her you are not the wayward type.
Also give her the impression you are not desperate for sex.
Please never make the mistake of begging her for sex. I repeat, never beg for sex.
In my next update, will explain in details why it will never work if you beg a lady for sex.

It is now time for you to invite her over.

This is the tricky part where you have to demonstrate a lot of patience and understanding. This will also stand as a test if you are indeed a true friend or you are just after the Coochie.
You know your intentions but you should never give her the impression you are just after sex.

If you have your own apartment, it makes it even better and she may be more open to visit you.

Here is a confession, i have gotten at least three Nairaland females who agreed to visit me. They only haven't because of time and distance.
Ofcourse, i am also a busy person so most people who criticized me here don't really know much about me, hence they have based their judgement on the subject of this thread. Do you know see why i sometimes smile to myself when i read some of them typing like "IT WILL NEVER WORK ON ME"

It is already working on some of you. lol! grin

lol
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by AussiePlayboy(f): 5:40am On Jan 10, 2019

Good for you. cheesy

The bolded part could be a big score card for you for instance. We all know how most (not all) Naija girls react to guys who drive cars.

She would see you as a guy with could prospects and you can even lie that you already went car shopping and you car of choice isn't available yet.

If she probes more, you can say your favourite dealer already promised a special delivery for you and you are just waiting and saving enough to meet up. wink

She will automatically picture herself riding on the passenger seat with you and gbam! You've hit the Jackpot. grin

More about lies as a means of seduction coming. grin
Clap clap �... You know the drill
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by VERDA: 6:46am On Jan 10, 2019
CertifiedSamuel:
Hmmmm, OP's idea of a topic isn't totally out of place but what's out of place in my opinion, is d context.

Virtually every matured human being has got his/her story to tell in regards relationships. 95% of such stories are bad memories but like d adage goes, 'an eye for an eye, makes the world go blind'.

This is a public forum and 'almost' every female who reads what the OP is portraying here will tend to harden their heart against men like us who re really seeking 'true love'.

May God continue to help this present human race. #Peace!
Bro....the OP might be using his understanding of women to just sleep with them and clean mouth which is bad...but trust me you really need to understand how women are wired and how they think if you want to be successful with them and I mean even in marriage,the sooner more guys understand this and start brushing up the better for everyone,for one....the issue of heartbreaks everytime will reduce cos you know how to get and keep a woman.
Secondly those who should not be thinking about relationships but focus on building themselves including financially will focus on doing that.
I learnt the women language a while ago,and the hard way I must say,I no be player sha lol....
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by VERDA: 6:55am On Jan 10, 2019
Ifakiland:

me transgender? funny dude, don't worry soon pussy won't entice u so much again...happy hunting for sex u and d nigger player wannabe.
am too grown for dat...

Bro calm down your taking this too personal,if only more guys would care to learn and understand how women are wired and think most good guys will be in fruitful relationships,we dont have to read negative meanings into everything,learning how to get and keep a woman is not a crime,those who will use the knowledge for bad abound but getting the knowledge is important nontheless.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by meelahgold(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2019
I now see reason why some girls infect u guys with HIV without feeling guilty.......now say a louder Amen 2 this prayer

May u end up with the worst woman on earth

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Bobbyshafto: 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2019
I sent you a PM, Pls reply now....Let's be friends.
meelahgold:
I now see reason why some girls infect u guys with HIV without feeling guilty.......now say a louder Amen 2 this prayer

May u end up with the worst woman on earth
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2019
Beadex1:
there Is an adage that says ''na condition do make crayfish bend '' I won't blame guys that sleep around, majority of players we have now were in love once but girls ruin things up ...that's why u will see someone just like De op will study girls like a course and know all their weaknesses........

Though I don't encourage sleeping around but girls should stop playing smart
Ur words should b directed at guys not girls. Guys were d ones playing smart with girls, now girls are doing same and they are crying foul. I Dont encourage cheating and all that stuff but guys need to stop blaming girls for their cheating behaviours
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
oluwashedy:
I beg to differ sir... There are still real men out there its just that real men tend to change cuz of some bad experiences with female folks... I take myself as an example, I'll never be true to any lady again cuz I end up getting hurt
And u Dont think most real women change cos of some bad experience with d male folks? or u think u guys are saints eh?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 7:05pm On Jan 10, 2019

You guys are welcome. cheesy

Knowing this things doesn't mean I abuse them. The truth is, sex is a necessity and denying yourself the pleasure is just like cheating nature.

That doesn't mean I go around sleeping with every girl I meet. No!

I'm only teaching these things so other guys especially the young and inexperienced ones should know.

I learnt most of these things the hard way and it shouldn't be so for everyone.

Sex is NOT a necessity. I have not had sex for 4yrs and I am biological, spiritual stronger.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 7:07pm On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
And u Dont think most real women change cos of some bad experience with d make folks? or u think u guys are saints eh?

You don't need to attack him
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
VERDA:

Bro calm down your taking this too personal,if only more guys would care to learn and understand how women are wired and think most good guys will be in fruitful relationships,we dont have to read negative meanings into everything,learning how to get and keep a woman is not a crime,those who will use the knowledge for bad abound but getting the knowledge is important nontheless.
But what he is teaching is how to get laid and walk away. Any guy who is in 4 a real relationship wont need such lies
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Obodo999:

You don't need to attack him
Not attacking him, just correcting him
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by VERDA: 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
But what he is teaching is how to get laid and walk away. Any guy who is in 4 a real relationship wont need such lies
You are right, intelligent and good guys will take the good in what he is saying and leave the rest...

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
Not attacking him, just correcting him

Ok Gloria, Nice picture. I hope you are married.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2019
Obodo999:

Ok Gloria, Nice picture. I hope you are married.
Thanks. i'm not married
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obodo999(m): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2019
gloria34:
Thanks. i'm not married

GOD will give you a good husband IF you can be a better wife, say amen to that.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kanixt(m): 8:27am On Jan 11, 2019
This person that created this thread is "nobody" is the same guy that has been preaching against Christianity and Islam

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by oluwashedy: 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2019
gloria34:
And u Dont think most real women change cos of some bad experience with d male folks? or u think u guys are saints eh?
Truth is female folks don't fall for those who love instead they go for those they love

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Ask A Nigerian Gal For Unclad Pix / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / How Do I Get Over Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.