Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69862 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Jennifer89(f): 12:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You outta be ashamed of yerself for makin' this thread!!

i blame the girls that will fall for them.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
DaGeneral:
Am waiting to see the Op upload a pics of when he is been awarded a trophy for all his sexcapes. Funnily people like dis won't allow anyone say hi to their sisters..
The vuvuzela is yours so you can blow it as you wish but remember your daughters unborn n you know karma is a bi.tch.
Strong words...
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
bxcode:

Sex is a necessity? No, you are living in deception.

How come God created women and what for?
Why do they have physical features that are sexually appealing?
Why do you need to have sex before you procreate?
Why do women go through their heat period?

Please give me answers and educate us here since you know better. angry

DaGeneral:
Am waiting to see the Op upload a pics of when he is been awarded a trophy for all his sexcapes. Funnily people like dis won't allow anyone say hi to their sisters..
The vuvuzela is yours so you can blow it as you wish but remember your daughters unborn n you know karma is a bi.tch.

Thank you for your concern Mr Holy pass.
I really appreciate your generous comment.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by bxcode(m): 2:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:

[b]How come God created women and what for?

God created man and woman primarily for them to worship him and have a relationship with him. He didn't create you so that you will start fornicating and sleeping with any lady you come across. If you are actually fulfilling one of God's purpose for creation which is procreation, why are you using protection? Why can't you just impregnate those ladies so that we know you are doing what God created you for?
PushPlay:

Men and women have features that are sexually appealing because you will need them not only for sex when the time comes but for everyday leaving, you are sounding as if sex was the only thing why a breast and a ladies buttocks were made, Is your manhood only made for releasing sperm? Can't see your sense of reasoning has already been blinded by only sexual thought that you now see women as intimacy gadgets?
PushPlay:

If sex was only meant for procreation why do you use condoms for protections as you said in one of your quotes? Or if you don't use it, why are you always quick to pull out of the lady and then ejaculate on her body instead of inside her? Show me your babies or those girls you have impregnated since you are simply having sex for procreation.
PushPlay:

[/b]
Are you a dog that sniffs out female species that is on heat period from afar? Or Is that the only thing your mind has been programmed to do anytime You see a lady?
PushPlay:

Am really sorry for being harsh with the replies but sir, you are simply living under deception big time with the life you are living and that's the gospel truth, you need help before it's too late. Am not judging nor condemning you in any way because I was once living this type of life back in university days, but thank God the blindfold was finally taken off my eyes. Fornication and immoral lifestyle will never ever profit you anything, not on this earth nor before God. He still loves you tho, irrespective of your lifestyle. Good day.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2016
Thank you for your time sir @bxcode.

In the meantime, we will continue where i stopped which is inviting her over.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by NRepublic: 3:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Interesting topic. Would be curious to see what you think if and when you have a daughter if your perception will change smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Rawblings(m): 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
One day, monkey go enter market, e no go return..
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
NRepublic:
Interesting topic. Would be curious to see what you think if and when you have a daughter if your perception will change smiley

Because i know better. I will even help her in the process of choosing a boyfriend. At the end of the day, she will most definitely end up with a responsible guy who is up to something serious and yes, my daughter will be well trained that she wouldn't have to depend on a guy for anything. cool
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2016
After inviting the lady over to see you, it is better you choose a location where there is much privacy either for a make-out or sex. Don't be surprised if she turns you down or feels skeptical about the meeting. It's is very normal and even though deep down inside of her, she may be excited about the invitation, an average Naija girl would pretend not to.

This is the point you will try to make her understand all you are after is a you and me time with her and i guarantee she will honor your invitation as long as you have followed all the steps i highlighted on this thread so far. Most especially, identifying her entry point or weak spot and filling that void.

Now here is the trick that works so well for me.

No sex on the first date.

Haha!
Are you surprised?

Don't worry, i will explain to you in a bit why i don't do sex on the first date.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:
After inviting the lady over to see you, it is better you choose a location where there is much privacy either for a make-out or sex. Don't be surprised if she turns you down or feels skeptical about the meeting. It's is very normal and even though deep down inside of her, she may be excited about the invitation, an average Naija girl would pretend not to.

This is the point you will try to make her understand all you are after is a you and me time with her and i guarantee she will honor your invitation as long as you have followed all the steps i highlighted on this thread so far. Most especially, identifying her entry point or weak spot and filling that void.

Now here is the trick that works so well for me.

No sex on the first date.

Haha!
Are you surprised?

Don't worry, i will explain to you in a bit why i don't do sex on the first date.
mtw. dont you see my message up there ? and didnt reoly ot angry
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2016
[quote author=Keketu post=43679205][/quote]
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Keketu(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2016
hello thanks for all the helping the guys out you have been doing since the page start.. please i have a problem, currently in a relationship but i love one girl in school . my girlfriend is not in school she is older than me bt the girl i love in school is not, we are friends we attend lecture and social activity together but we dont do love things like holding her and sharing food in a plate , kissing and all. how can i transfer smoothly from just friend to her boyfriend ? thanks i have learn alot about relationship on this thread
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by DaGeneral(m): 5:28pm On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:

How come God created women and what for?

Thank you for your concern Mr Holy pass.
I really appreciate your generous comment.
My guy everyone has their perspective about life, like I said na u get the vuvuzela, blow am as you like. But one thing am sure of is “YOU CAN NEVER EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT".
And you even went ahead to mention tutoring you daughter on choosing a boyfriend smh,obviously you are yet to understand what it means to be a father. if I may ask, how many of your parents advice did you adhere to whilst growing up? because every responsible mother will advice her sons to treat women with respect.
I mean how do you feel after sleeping with Amina, Bola, Nkechi n Efe, Satisfied? Obviously NO because if you are you will not be looking for another to score,its a vicious cycle my guy, deep down inside you know after the feel good moments it's all emptiness .

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2016
Keketu:
hello thanks for all the helping the guys out
you have been doing since the page start..
please i have a problem, currently in a
relationship but i love one girl in school . my
girlfriend is not in school she is older than me
bt the girl i love in school is not, we are
friends we attend lecture and social activity
together but we dont do love things like
holding her and sharing food in a plate ,
kissing and all. how can i transfer smoothly
from just friend to her boyfriend ? thanks i
have learn alot about relationship on this
thread
You mean you want to leave the friend zone to become her boyfriend.. Right?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kay17: 6:06pm On Mar 12, 2016
Oxenomy:

I call it the 5 B's:
1) Beauty: she must be beautiful(presentable)

2) Brain: she must be intellectually sound( academically and otherwise).. I.e able to suggest solution to family problem.

3) Background : she must have a good background (the kind of family she comes from) I.e genetic traits

4) Behavior: she must be of good behavior ( home keeper, taking care of her husband (sexually), taking care of herself(keeping fit and eating healthy), etc) In other words, self discipline..

5) Belief: her religion is very important ( morality, very important in training children

And what methods do you think will successfully rein in such a catch? By lies and deception or genuineness?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by bxcode(m): 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
PushPlay:
Thank you for your time sir @bxcode.

In the meantime, we will continue where i stopped which is inviting her over.
The pleasure is mine sir.
I pray the inviting over will produce a different positive outcome this time around. cool
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by NRepublic: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
I would be very interested in hearing the version from the ladies pov.
I wonder if the ladies are thinking the same way - playing with you and using you for what you provide. It's a two way street.
Anyways, play safe people smiley

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2016
NRepublic:
I would be very interested in hearing the version from the ladies pov.
I wonder if the ladies are thinking the same way - playing with you and using you for what you provide. It's a two way street.
Anyways, play safe people smiley

Yes it happens all the time..
Guys get played too.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by iebanehita(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2016
mrsage:

True
Hello,I sent you a mail using the mail on your profile. Pease, check it. thanks.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:39am On Mar 13, 2016
Not having sex on the first date might not work for some. As a matter of fact, some girls might term you impotent or docile for not making any move on them so this is not a universal rule. If the girl is totally down with having sex with you then by all means go ahead but if you aren't so sure she would cave in to your advances then don't even bother.

Your next step would now be to take her out on a date.
You would have gained her trust and confidence by not attempting to have sex with her and taking her to her favorite restaurant or hang out spot is like an icing on the cake. wink

In the process, make her feel special and show some tenderness and care. Also try to make intimate discussions with her. This is where you formalize and make her believe you are now couples. This is when you get to strike when the iron is hot.
It is at this point you take her home for the second time and do the do. grin wink cheesy smiley

Trust me guys, this would be the most exciting and mind blowing sex you would ever have because she will totally submit herself and you will experience less anxiety. You have successfully seduced her into full and total submission and you will have no doubts weather she might want to change her mind.

You now have yourself a willing sexual partner is ready to do several rounds with you as many times as possible. wink
Good morning people.

7 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 3:18am On Mar 13, 2016
PushPlay:
Not having sex on the first date might not work for some. As a matter of fact, some girls might term you impotent or docile for not making any move on them so this is not a universal rule. If the girl is totally down with having sex with you then by all means go ahead but if you aren't so sure she would cave in to your advances then don't even bother.

Your next step would now be to take her out on a date.
You would have gained her trust and confidence by not attempting to have sex with her and taking her to her favorite restaurant or hang out spot is like an icing on the cake. wink

In the process, make her feel special and show some tenderness and care. Also try to make intimate discussions with her. This is where you formalize and make her believe you are now couples. This is when you get to strike when the iron is hot.
It is at this point you take her home for the second time and do the do. grin wink cheesy smiley

Trust me guys, this would be the most exciting and mind blowing sex you would ever have because she will totally submit herself and you will experience less anxiety. You have successfully seduced her into full and total submission and you will have no doubts weather she might want to change her mind.

You now have yourself a willing sexual partner is ready to do several rounds with you as many times as possible. wink
Good morning people.
you Don lecture finish??
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 13, 2016
OP, JUST ONE ADVICE FOR YOU!!!

DON'T TRY THIS WITH IJEBU GURLS O..

DEM GO DEAL WITH YOU..

I DON TALK MY OWN O.. TOH

ALL THIS YA GRAMMER GO TURN LAMENTATIONS IF YOU TRY DIS BABES O

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 13, 2016
lordfalcao:
you Don lecture finish??
Almost... Do you have any questions?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Uchesis: 12:28pm On Mar 13, 2016
PushPlay:
I've made such mistakes in the past and i see a lot of guys make this same mistake. As a guy, just imagine you have a girl who calls you 5 times in a day. Won't you get tired of picking her calls?

Ladies feel exactly the same way when a guy bombards them with calls.

OP stop generalizing pls

if a gal i luv calls me 10times a day i will gladly pick her calls

if a gal i had a one-nite-stand with calls me 5times a day i will change my numba.

I usually call my bae at most 3times a day. One day i decided not 2 call her in d morning let me see wat happns. Guess wat! She calld me around 8am n told me she's bin expecting my call which normally comes around 7am. I nw lied dat i dnt ave credit.

So u see. Girls (and guys) r different #FACT.

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2016
Uchesis:

OP stop generalizing pls

if a gal i luv calls me 10times a day i will gladly pick her calls

if a gal i had a one-nite-stand with calls me 5times a day i will change my numba.

I usually call my bae at most 3times a day. One day i decided not 2 call her in d morning let me see wat happns. Guess wat! She calld me around 8am n told me she's bin expecting my call which normally comes around 7am. I nw lied dat i dnt ave credit.

So u see. Girls (and guys) r different #FACT.
I will reply you with this Idiom.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Besides the girl is already your bae so she might feel obligated to pick your numerous call.

How the hell would she ever miss you if her phone keeps ringing every other hour?

Ruminate on that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2016
PushPlay:

Almost...
Do you have any questions?
am still following
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 44chux(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
PushPlay:

Most responsible girls come battle ready, prepared to fight you if you attempt sex.
A few might choose to come with a friend or a younger sibling, while most will form they are in their period and will doubly pad-up with tampon. Others will just wear strong short under a tight jeans trouser and steel their nerves to resist with all means necessary including mouth spraying and violence.

Pretending not to want sex on first date is like a knockout sucker punch that knocks away all their defenses.

NB: Any girls that easily concurs to sex on first date either has planned to use you or is a toilet

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2016
44chux:

Most responsible girls come battle ready, prepared to fight you if you attempt sex.
A few might choose to come with a friend or a younger sibling, while most will form they are in their period and will doubly pad-up with tampon. Others will just wear strong short under a tight jeans trouser and steel their nerves to resist with all means necessary including mouth spraying and violence.

Pretending not to want sex on first date is like a knockout sucker punch that knocks away all their defenses.

NB: Any girls that easily concurs to sex on first date either has planned to use you or is a toilet

Wow!
Do i need to say more?

Thanks for your input.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Beadex1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
esosa993:

its an human thing lol people would hurt you, you'll fall and then rise again its only when you try so much to be strong that shows how weak you are..... she hurt u so? I was still discussing this halfricanadian in another thread how a guy hurt me real bad, I moved on met someone better now he's back trying to destroy the good things I have...... so let stop crying foul and making it a gender thing you u are a guy you were hurt by a gal, am a gal I was hurt by a guy does that mean my bf should pay for my ex mistakes
lol.....that's you and moreover we have different personalities some revengeful while others ain't. As for me I have never lied to my girlfriend then but she had the guts to lie to me whenever she feel like even though she Is been caught red handed this I have experience it from many girls b4 I took my stand.....Being Frank with you I don't have any emotion for anything that wears a skirt apart from my mother the rest are just vistors

3 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Beadex1(m): 1:30pm On Mar 14, 2016
PushPlay:

You've got the point and I think some ladies are more concerned that more guys will understand their game on this thread hence the criticism.

Trust me, girls have torn me into shreds many times. As a matter of fact, my bad experiences thought me the hard way.

As I speak, I have close to 100 contacts of girls of different shapes and sizes that I can choose from at any time.

all I need to do is follow these simple steps and I'm sure 4 out of 5 will fall for it.

It's not magic, it's just simple common sense.
am telling you bro.....I was brought up in manner that lying was a taboo I grew up with that and started using it in real life only to realize that the world doesn't need sincere individual but smart guys. Well one characteristic of human beings Is the abilty to adapt to changes, so am adapting to this new changes I have discovered rapidly

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Beadex1:
lol.....that's you and moreover we have different personalities some revengeful while others ain't. As for me I have never lied to my girlfriend then but she had the guts to lie to me whenever she feel like even though she Is been caught red handed this I have experience it from many girls b4 I took my stand.....Being Frank with you I don't have any emotion for anything that wears a skirt apart from my mother the rest are just vistors

good for u
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 4:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
Mr pushplay update your thread....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / How Do I Explain Where I Got Her Number, If I Dont Want Her To Know The Truth! / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.