Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,051 members, 7,825,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. (69836 Views)

Profile Of Niaja Wives With Regards To Tribe Extract / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic / Wow! Another Niaja University Student S/ex Video Leak/ed Out! This Is Worst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
lordfalcao:
Mr pushplay update your thread....
I have a new one.
www.nairaland.com/2989030/how-get-out-dreaded-friendone
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 6:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
PushPlay:

I have a new one.
www.nairaland.com/2989030/how-get-out-dreaded-friendone
is that the end of this one??
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
lordfalcao:
is that the end of this one??
Do you have any questions?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
PushPlay:
Do you have any questions?
No
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by 44chux(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Beadex1:
am telling you bro.....I was brought up in manner that lying was a taboo I grew up with that and started using it in real life only to realize that the world doesn't need sincere individual but smart guys. Well one characteristic of human beings Is the abilty to adapt to changes, so am adapting to this new changes I have discovered rapidly

Lying can only get you so far. Its like smoking, easy to begin but difficult to quit because u will always need another lie to sustain the first lie. Except you have plans to relocate when ur done, don't do lying. It only seems to pay when you have a limited point of view.

Rather be diplomatic and sound confident and that will do the job. Learn how to use the Japanese NO and when caught in a tight corner, start throwing advice or pick offence at something trivial... It works better than lying and won't hurt ur integrity.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by vicechancellor(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2016
which one be Japanese No. expatiate pls
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by mctowel01: 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
UnimkeAk:

Dude getting a car will increase your chances with the ladies by over a 1000 times

A naija babe will see u drive just Once ; but she will always be asking you if you driving whenever you call her.
I m going through this right now gan
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obiwannn: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jennifer89:

i blame the girls that will fall for them.
like you won't.?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Jennifer89(f): 9:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
Obiwannn:
like you won't.?

mtchewwwwwwww i don't blame you?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Obiwannn: 2:32am On Mar 17, 2016
Jennifer89:

mtchewwwwwwww i don't blame you?
are you supposed to?
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2016
PushPlay:
In the process of keeping the conversation, you should be able to identify her weak spots or entry points like i would prefer to call it.
you could give tips on this one??
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 17, 2016
lordfalcao:
you could give tips on this one??
It's down below that post.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Uchesis: 11:59am On Mar 17, 2016
PushPlay:

I will reply you with this Idiom.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Besides the girl is already your bae so she might feel obligated to pick your numerous call.

How the hell would she ever miss you if her phone keeps ringing every other hour?

Ruminate on that.
Like i said earlier, wen i didnt call her, she called. If she wasnt missing me she wont call.

Besides, she's gone bck 2 sch in d east. So she's absent ryt nw.

While it may b gud 2 lie low 4 a while, dnt overdo it. Constant cmmunication is key 4 a relationship 2 work.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by lordfalcao(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
PushPlay:

It's down below that post.
asin tips in knowing how to identify her weak spot I. e : what and what will you do to know that this weak spot is her particular weak spot
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by baser02(m): 5:07am On Mar 19, 2016
I just dey laugh for where I dey[b]I just dey laugh for where I dey[/b]I just dey laugh for where I dey
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by teewhydope(m): 5:14am On Jun 11, 2016
Funny thread cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Kaycee625(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2016
44chux:

Most responsible girls come battle ready, prepared to fight you if you attempt sex.
A few might choose to come with a friend or a younger sibling, while most will form they are in their period and will doubly pad-up with tampon. Others will just wear strong short under a tight jeans trouser and steel their nerves to resist with all means necessary including mouth spraying and violence.

Pretending not to want sex on first date is like a knockout sucker punch that knocks away all their defenses.

NB: Any girls that easily concurs to sex on first date either has planned to use you or is a toilet
you are wrong at the point u said girls that have sex on the first date are loose. 90% of ladies, i Straffed during my Nysc, was on the first date. Including Muslims wearing hijab n likab, cos i served in the north.
It depends on how you play your game, do all your homework on the phone via chat, it makes the work easier and smooth. And for your info i seldomely used the love line, except for a few cases, we were just cool friends having a nice time together.
Let me give you one of the sexcapades, it was with a lady who was older and working whereas i was a corper. I met her online, we chatted for a while, i gave her sexy hints, told her am lonely and hadn't straffed in a long time, (it was a lie, straffed d day before) that n i asked when last she straffed she said 9 months ago. I told her you would be tight then. Then i suggested she should help me out, she pointed out, that i wasnt her bf, i told het we are good friends, she replied ok. I changed the topic and started asking when we would meet, she said someday after work, on that day, she didn't close work on time on the day, and was saying she was too tired to come to my place, dat it will be late when she will be going back home. I had already conditioned my mind to straff dat day, so i volunteered to come to her hood, telling her my friend lives in the same hood, so she will meet up with me in his place she agreed, men it was 7pm when i rushed to my guys crib, she came, and small thing i started romancing her, she was now saying its my friends place i should leave it, when she come ro my house, even asked if this is the reason, i wanted to see her, but i always had d right answer to dissuade her concerns, funny thing is while i was pulling down her g-string, she asked do you want to fvck me i said no( in my mind am like see dis one o, i dey expose your pvssy tp do waiting b4) she watched me insert my cd and fvked her wella, after d deed we agreed to see todays later, for a more conducive fvck, but she fell ill d next day, and d sickness lingered, i just told myself you see, good thing i straffed her d 1st day, if i wanted to be a gentleman, the yeye typhoid that was disturbing her would have ruined my chances.
So dude ladies that fvck on the first date aren't loose cheap ladies, it all depends on the feelings and d guys package, d lady i just described is a working class lady who pays her bills

6 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by vislabraye(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
FrankLampard:

What if you a jobless dude like me?

No hope for you... grin .

But don't tell her you are jobless. Just do your best to appear rich.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Dianaplay(f): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
Won't work on me cheesy
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
Dianaplay:
Won't work on me cheesy
Yimu grin
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2016
I just put out a VN so you guys can take a listen and tell me what you think.
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/e28116e3
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by sirsaturn: 7:46am On Jun 24, 2016
Lolz cant stop laughing...this girls u tinking ur enjoying, u dont know dey ar enjoying as well and dat ur killing ur energy.
check it...They are taking and your losing...Girls enjoy sex more than guys thats why dey hardly leave guys feeding dem with sex
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by sirsaturn: 8:00am On Jun 24, 2016
Lolz cant stop laughing...this girls u tinking ur enjoying, u dont know dey ar enjoying as well and dat ur killing ur energy.
check it...They are taking and your losing...Girls enjoy sex more than guys thats why dey hardly leave guys feeding dem with sex
PushPlay:
Okay guys.
Sorry for keeping you waiting.
I had a hectic weekend and I eventually couldn't make an appointment with my new catch so we rescheduled.

According to our chat today, she informed me she will be getting her hair done "to look beautiful and sexy for me". That's in her own words.

She also promised she would visit tomorrow.

As our chat went on, she made me understand her birthday is coming up and would want a special gift.

Do you now see what I'm saying guys.

I wish I could upload screen shots of our conversation but then I really don't have to do that just for you to have proofs.

I'll save it for future references after I might have chopped and clean mouth. grin

More updates coming soon.
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
sirsaturn:

Gosh!

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by EOOJ(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Dont worry wen d time is right it will take just a little young girl to change ur mindset

Be calm smiley she is coming u will remember my words!!!!
yeah....she's on her way definately and wen she comes, the opp wud open another thread about it
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
EOOJ:
yeah....she's on her way definately and wen she comes, the opp wud open another thread about it

Awwwww embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Nothing men who do random girls a lot finds it difficult to stay with a woman

But dey not gon let their woman cheat undecided its like purnishing d woman

I just hope op doesnt av a heart nd shd nt marry with a mind like dat

Ops headache future wifey headache too

You like op joor. No woman can be faithful to the end to a rational man. They always like to feel that their man is in vogue as a way of feeding their ego. If they are so sure that their man cannot cheat, it becomes boring as time passes.

Sometime ago, a girl I dated was so sure that I couldn't cheat. So, she started flaunting her beauty as guys postulate their romantic theories before her daily, and she kept telling me -- a form of telling me that she was in vogue. To strike back, I chased a known hard-to-get babe and had her. Since that day, the respect she had for me was on meteoric rise.

1 Like

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by joceey(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Well ive learnt my lessons too ive been hurt i dont voice out the real deal behind my pain dunno why

But av been dealt with severely doesnt mean i wont or cant love again just d way girls has dealt wit op

So also guys has dealt with me bt wat im glad i av never done is make my present bf pay for my ex mistakes i dont do dat nd never will i study my partner nd move with his own scale bt wen i notice some games i just withdraw walk away nd never look back weda goin to lose or not

Hmmmmm some guys are very funny they easily forget one thing, what goes round comes around (karmanic law )make una do vigil n fasting, say make una wife no born girls that's when you will start hearing them complaining that there daughters flirts too much forgetting they are the architects of their own fate conditions...shake my head
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by joceey(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

U dont keep multiple partners? Yet u knacked one girl anoda is comin for her first gig u dont keep multiple partners indeed undecided
Not all guys are real men.....Real men know the real purpose of life ....Please dear just ignore this guys abeg
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Stealthideals24:

You like op joor. No woman can be faithful to the end to a rational man. They always like to feel that their man is in vogue as a way of feeding their ego. If they are so sure that their man cannot cheat, it becomes boring as time passes.

Sometime ago, a girl I dated was so sure that I couldn't cheat. So, she started flaunting her beauty as guys postulate their romantic theories before her daily, and she kept telling me -- a form of telling me that she was in vogue. To strike back, I chased a known hard-to-get babe and had her. Since that day, the respect she had for me was on meteoric rise.

Ehn see hommie unlock d game to his gf like football

2 Likes

Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
joceey:

Hmmmmm some guys are very funny they easily forget one thing, what goes round comes around (karmanic law )make una do vigil n fasting, say make una wife no born girls that's when you will start hearing them complaining that there daughters flirts too much forgetting they are the architects of their own fate conditions...shake my head

lol grin we waiting words from d girls dey broke deir hrt
Re: How To Easily Make A Niaja Girl Sleep With You. by halfricanadian(f): 7:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
joceey:

Not all guys are real men.....Real men know the real purpose of life ....Please dear just ignore this guys abeg

Av left them o my guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos Of A Flexible Sexy Lady Go Viral / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Married Man, Lady Died In Lagos Hotel During Sex Romp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.