Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83996 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Dminister(m): 8:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
You dived rock! Kpele
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by BushDoctor123: 8:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Serves you right, gold digger looking for a ready made guy.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Obason22(m): 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
God will help u with longer throat.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tonyfrancis99(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry
for my money the guy didn't lie to you,he actually leaves there it doesn't matter who he stays with...but you deserve koboko u hear drone,hear hoover board and its ur kind of man....#receive sense

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Clinton207: 8:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nigerian ladies are too materialistic, thank God for ur experience.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by badonkadonk: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

A gold diggers story... I no feel sorry for u...
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

its no mistake, it jes shows how cheap u re
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by rhymesnoni(m): 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Dats 1 chance 4 ya.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by fleshb(m): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
osedvgirl:

leave me jare, I wan go sleep, check my new topic, bye bye tongue
gud nyt d most beautiful gal alive
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!

because ladies too are gold diggers.u all like ready made food...u dont like to cook ur own.greedy species.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Mabel12(f): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its goes to show you simply a gold digger how can you fall for a guy to the extent of buying new clothes,perfume etc to impress him too I won't be surprised if the guy is really rich he just tried you basically girls should be contented with whatever you have.fine you met him on snap chat from the look of things seems the way you were chating with him shows you wanted money so he plays along that's the truth for the fact that he has this and that you fell for him only for things not to go as planed I laff you in swahili

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by delightf(f): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tk

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
wristbangle:

U see. When me and tosyne2much are stating fact about the life of runz girls, y'all will be calling us a chauvinist or misogynist.

OP, Shebi u don learn your lesson now cheesy

The only problem I have with you both is that you tend to generalize which isn't nice
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ps3o(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

the truth is that u had focused and dreamt too much on materialism. change your thought towards life and wealth. what a silly mistake u made!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by kk4kiss(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tank ur star that he did rape hell out of ur greedy head, serve u right ladies learn from her experience and stop leaving on imagination. Na so one mumu gurl ask me to declare my assets before we date of which I cldnt but after she found out her self my little worth then she want to eat me raw but it was too late. I wish I can package n deal with ladies like u
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by nusta(m): 11:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
I think you omitted the part of what happened when you visited him. And for obvious reasons, you won't say it here but I'm sure that it happened, judging from your story and reaction.
Anyway, the guy has taken his time to study and master the course on how to get a 9ja girl. Always falling pretentiously and stupidly in love once the guy is well to do!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by bishopsele84: 12:07am On Mar 16, 2016
U just sat down to compose this nonsense?my dear you seriously need a job

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Prince16: 12:08am On Mar 16, 2016
Damfostopper:
Op.... U would av entered flight at once..... See ur miserable life... If he didn't mention car.... He would not have been d dream man... So just "ikoyi n car..." u go buy new cloth... When u hear Australia n visa nko?

Hahahahahahahaha, mugu+tiff+ojukokoro+....... +awoof =ashy!

Hoe heard car ~ ikoyi ~ iPhone etc & started salivating up and "down".

If d niggga had been a ritualist u won't be alive 2 be raining abuse on those scolding u 4 ur shameful behavior.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by stubbornman(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
A good Job....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by erumena(m): 5:28am On Mar 16, 2016
After reading your piece, below is what normally I would've come up with!

From ur story, I'm forced to draw some nasty conclusions

1. You are either about to leave puberty or just a teenager
2. You displayed crass f00l.ishness and naivety by visiting a guy you only just met on social media for the first time @ his home alone
3. You exposed your "gold digging" characteristics by taking Taxi of N5k to visit someone you've never met before just because he claimed to be staying @ Ikoyi
4. But shamelessly yet bravely posted this poo on Nairaland for people to read

You are what my people call "ozuo"

But my dear disregard all what I wrote above and think really hard about what you did and never ever do such again.

Change your mindset of "judging a book by its cover" cos that was just what you did.

Think of your safety first before embarking on such adventure next time.

It is well with you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by bdidi: 5:45am On Mar 16, 2016
bishopsele84:
U just sat down to compose this nonsense?my dear you seriously need a job

You are very correct jare! In this time and age someone go just mumu like that. I don't believe that it actually happened.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ebubeEnyioha(m): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
my problem wth u is nt dt u fell for a guy bc of material things buh bc u r nt security conscious. U allowed ur quest fr a made man to make u visit a guy u av nt met bfr in HIS HOUSE. next tym u may nt survive buh I hope u get sense dt dere mayb no next tym!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Sike(m): 7:11am On Mar 16, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!
like seriously.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ourkobo: 8:24am On Mar 16, 2016
TeeFeh:
Please I'm too beautiful to suffer Why will I date someone that doesn't have mmoney
you be fool ...big fool for that matter . what made u beautiful... there are more beautiful girls suffering . and u are here claiming beautiful.
so beautiful girls won't suffer again abi ..
sister use ur brain ooo.. dats if u have any
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by mcviegh2906: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2016
so you cant identify fake discussion, you want to reap were you did not sow
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Hmm 5000 turns to 3500
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ose, am looking at ur dp like ::::::
look not cos if you do

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
noblegrex:
oh! Sweet.how's now your s3x life. Hope you're now. C.macks.
sx life perfect, thank you grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Peacefulgold(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2016
U r so funny...u ask y guys are liars...guys lie cos u girls luv lies a lot and its d only tin u want to hear....i will give u an example with myself ...wen I haven't gotn a car,I met a girl on social media and we decided to meet,I agreed to come to her area,wen I got there I called her dat I was in her area ,d next question from her was did I come wit my car? I was confused cos I've never had any discussion with her dat shows I had a ride,I had no choice Dan to tell her no dat I didn't come wit my car cos of d traffic in her area,I had to do dat cos its crystal clear dat whom she wants or was expecting was a guy wit a ride,after our first meeting wish I planned will b d last,I kinda liked her,den called to c her d second time,dat was wen I kind of adviced her and told her how she made me lie to her and told her I don't have a car and we laffd it off,so d truth still remains dat most guys lie cos dats d only tin d girl wants to hear....just like u,if d guy didn't feed u wit those lies though it was much ooo..i believe u wouldn't even have opted to visit him rather u will ask him to come visit u cos dats d normal trend....anyway sha u can keep d new cloths and perfume cos I want to meet u,so mayb u wear them on our date....i believe u won't regret this time....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 16, 2016
TeeFeh:

Well guys lie because girls like to be lied to.

Read your story and tell me you did not admit to yourself that you were foolish to believe this guy.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by noblegrex: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2016
osedvgirl:

sx life perfect, thank you grin
nice one.you too much.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Henycymama(f): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lolzz, can't stop laughing....I hope Uve learnt your lesson Never get carried away next time ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Kenyan Photographer Turns Nairobi Street Couple To Models - Pictures / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.