Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83837 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Sammyblaq(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
This happens when you try to date a guy with one/two profile picture(s) over the real guys.

U get luck o
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry

sounds like what i wld do if i was a broke ass nigga
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ogwuche4u(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
you are just a gold digger. him for use you for ritual sef. you hear material things your ears stand like zomo own. go get a life of your own. Linda ikeji is doing it. you can do it too.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nicepoker(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!
for what?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by stchinedu: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
Epic!!!

This is a five star comment. cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by jelal007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lol,u weren't going there becos u actually felt something 4 him,u went becos u heard ikoyi and thought he's got money to spend on you. Good for you. The hausa man says 'sa'idanchi'. Long throat na wetin do u. 9ja babes with their hooker mentality.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by sage2(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

The house I took you to actually belong to my driver. I just did that to know the kind of girl you are and you failed. That Kabukabu is actually the car I bought for my driver to use as his official car. Too bad you could not pass a simple gold digger test.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by delightf(f): 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ladies ceat,so wat did u tel ur booo were did u telhim u were upto.
Had it been u die dat day nko from unkown person
Hsad it been they rape you
U need prayer

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ogundeleai(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
God will continue to increase your wisdom and knowledge with the simple and coincide comments
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Eberex(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ask4fred: 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
recieve brain my dear.....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by edjeodiri(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job

A lucrative one at that....
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by litaninja(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
So, omo social climber, you heard, about flashy stuff and you fell for the bait? You typically jump bus, but you decided to "feel among" and spend your last 3 months savings on getting a cab? Plus you were expecting him to still give you cab fare? As what na?
Ode!

TeeFeh:

in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Kbraims(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
i dnt blame him...na awuf carry u go,u tink lyk pple of 80s

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
huntax:

Lmfaooooooooooooo e pain am
ewwooo, u fine o, i just gave you a like, fine boy, no pimple grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by smileysmiley(f): 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
op don't you know that Palm chat is an upgraded platform of 2go... who registers with Palm chat apart from those 2go children... Pele for the waste, next time you should be smart enough to know the category of people found in a particular social site
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chazzyboy:
u eh
grin
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by saintdennis(m): 4:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
First time u meeting a dude u going to his house Clap 4 yourself.

A guy who coulda played u such illegal tape is most certainly an Arab and thus I believe you conveniently didn't mention he still yanshed you lol.

Hope you take your own advise sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by skondo09(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
OLEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by theGistsonline: 4:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hope he took you back home in his kabukabu
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

grin grin grin show me ur real face Ose undecided
kikikikikkikkii, he has removed his head o, why na undecided
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cherriex(f): 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

@op u must be a child yourself,sorry to say but common sense they say its not that common at all,a guy on his own told u he has all these things and u believed him?SMH,any responsible matured guy will never give u a list of his possessions,and always knw that only empty vessels make loud noises and not all that glitter is gold.its not bad to meet ppl on social media bt always be vigilant and wise from their conversation u shall knw them most of the time.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
osedvgirl:

kikikikikkikkii, he has removed his head o, why na undecided

Heheheheh grin grin is Osedvgirl in love with smelly.mouth?? cheesy. Oya send me a msg let's chat tongue tongue tongue

Why do u wana c my head? undecided u wan give me "head"? cheesy

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by AlphaLady(f): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao... Can't stop laughing mehn
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by piagetskinner(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Girls never learn

Once it involves a guy with swag, money... House, cars... They loose their sense of reasoning
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by amas124(m): 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lucky you..
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cao(f): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
The fact that he was protesting too much & mentioning all "his" gadgets should have been a red flag. Although, some guys need to stop with the nonsense. Like seriously stop, like the dude who was asking me for my number AND address during our first ever conversation, I don't know you from Adam. Who does that?!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by skondo09(m): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
OLEEEEEEEEEE
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Smellymouth:

Heheheheh grin grin is Osedvgirl in love with smelly.mouth?? cheesy. Oya send me a msg let's chat tongue tongue tongue

Why do u wana c my head? undecided u wan give me "head"? cheesy
Lmao, that was a knock down mhenn, i told you last week to change your pics only for you to change and remove ya head, bye bye, i no do again undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Liljeez(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin cheesy
I love you
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by aldrick: 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

chey yaaaaa, The Fake Guy don yash you die you come Nairaland they complain. Lolz

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Smellymouth: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
I
osedvgirl:

Lmao, that was a knock down mhenn, i told you last week to change your pics only for you to change and remove ya head, bye bye, i no do again undecided

I haff changed my picx, can't u do the same?? undecided

Where re u running to? tongue tongue come erre jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.