Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83830 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:41pm On Mar 11, 2016
It didn't pain me na...why will NL comment pain me?
Maxi112:
lolzz

see ur life, u want me to still talk to u like that dude

sorry dear! cause I have to say it d way it will pain u so next time u shine ur eyes
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:44pm On Mar 11, 2016
Ode,please gerrarehere
Suigeneris93:
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Are you implying Tosyne is a misogynist? cheesy

Some of your threads depict you as one sha, dunno if you are
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeeFeh:
Ode,please gerrarehere

Sweetie even an ode has more hope for redemption than you do. Bimbo undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tosyne2much(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Some of your threads depict you as one sha, dunno if you are
I just hope I can evolve into a misogynist cool
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
I just hope I can evolve into a misogynist cool

Lol, well you're not so many steps afar off...just continue creating threads about the -ve things you see about Nigerian ladies and soon you'll believe it tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Lol, well you're not so many steps afar off...just continue creating threads about the -ve things you see about Nigerian ladies and soon you'll believe it tongue
Another one will feature on the FP 2moro tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2016
tosyne2much:
Another one will feature on the FP 2moro tongue

Okay, try cc me in case I miss it tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Maxi112: 10:58pm On Mar 11, 2016
TeeFeh:
It didn't pain me na...why will NL comment pain me?
beta.

sorry for d hash comment on u
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by nelxxy(m): 11:27pm On Mar 11, 2016
Lmfao
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 12:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lol congratulations you are now a certified mugu grin
Suigeneris93:

Sweetie even an ode has more hope for redemption than you do. Bimbo undecided
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Lsofdk(m): 1:09pm On Mar 12, 2016
TeeFeh:
We were chatting for hours that day on palm chat and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,[s]bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume[/s],I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? [s]in fact I took a cab from mushin to ikoyi I gave the cabman 5000[/s],I called him that I'm already in ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.
I got so dissapointed in myself that day ehn because I heard ikoyi and car,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??
undecided can you just imagine. the highlighted confirms you are a lying dimwitted attention craving wretched gold digging b*tch

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Damfostopper(m): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2016
Op.... U would av entered flight at once..... See ur miserable life... If he didn't mention car.... He would not have been d dream man... So just "ikoyi n car..." u go buy new cloth... When u hear Australia n visa nko?

5 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Damfostopper(m): 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2016
Lsofdk:

undecided can you just imagine. the highlighted confirms you are a lying dimwitted attention craving wretched gold digging b*tch
hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah I don't think she will understand this ur grammatical combination

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by chigoizie7(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a DM on palm chat that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't tthink so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lieing yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i tell am say mk he no vex ,I sha told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day on palm chat and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from mushin to ikoyi I gave the cabman 5000,I called him that I'm already in ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his pprofile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissapointed in myself that day ehn because I heard ikoyi and car,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

If he hadn't faked, u wouldn't have showed up, u wouldn't have been interested in him.

But OP, truth be told, how was the séx?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Lsofdk(m): 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2016
Damfostopper:
hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahah I don't think she will understand this ur grammatical combination

no mind op, she wanted to paint guys black but turns out the reverse is the case now

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga kill yourself
Lsofdk:

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2016
Oga u aren't my type,take a chill pill fest
Damfostopper:
Op.... U would av entered flight at once..... See ur miserable life... If he didn't mention car.... He would not have been d dream man... So just "ikoyi n car..." u go buy new cloth... When u hear Australia n visa nko?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2016
Please I'm too beautiful to suffer
Why will I date someone that doesn't have mmoney
chigoizie7:

If he hadn't faked, u wouldn't have showed up, u wouldn't have been interested in him.

But OP, truth be told, how was the séx?
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Damfostopper(m): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2016
TeeFeh:
Oga u aren't my type,take a chill pill fest
who need dis one.... If ur type full d world.... I rather remain single.... Go n install character cos u lack one

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Lsofdk(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2016
TeeFeh:
Oga kill yourself
truth hurts

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by firstking01(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2016
Go thank your stars lipsrsealed
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by chigoizie7(m): 5:39pm On Mar 13, 2016
TeeFeh:

Well, the same way he is too smart to trick a lazy beautiful girl who can not work for her money.

11 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by falconey(m): 5:58pm On Mar 13, 2016
Angelberry:

Common read the story she asked for it, if she had met the guy the way she expected she would have slept with Him.

she stated clearly she did fall for him before they met.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by heddiebanks(m): 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2016
Na God catch you ...ntoh

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2016
falconey:

Common read the story she asked for it, if she had met the guy the way she expected she would have slept with Him.

she stated clearly she did fall for him before they met.
I get
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TohKunBoh: 6:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Okay thanks,u can go now
chigoizie7:

Well, the same way he is too smart to trick a lazy beautiful girl who can not work for her money.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ayobami52(m): 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
Palmchat is a chatting application right? It's seems the OP is obsessed with Palmchat of a thing. Op give me your palmchat ID, lemme go register so we can chat. Sorry for the guy that duped you but be careful next time
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Michealoguns(m): 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
Am logging in to Palm chat right away, coming for u
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by olac21(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
TeeFeh:

Ode!who tell ya say suffering sabi beautiful ppl!na your fault?worthless and gold-digging pikin

6 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
olac21:

Ode!who tell ya say suffering sabi beautiful ppl!na your fault?worthless and gold-digging pikin
I don't do broke guys na,leave me alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.