Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! (83839 Views)

He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) / I Gave My Boyfriend N500k, Has He Duped Me? / Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by TeeFeh(f): 8:42am On Mar 15, 2016
ayobami52:
Palmchat is a chatting application right? It's seems the OP is obsessed with Palmchat of a thing. Op give me your palmchat ID, lemme go register so we can chat. Sorry for the guy that duped you but be careful next time
I hope u aren't broke Cuz tbh I don't do broke people

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Thank ur Gid that he didn't use u for rritual
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by AdeOluwaTomiwa(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Lalasticlala obinoscopy please take this post to FP so girls can learn from it oh,a friend of mine travelled to Benin in search if her online bf too,she never come back till now and her phone is still ringing,who knows what has happened to her?? Please move post to FP Abeg cc lalasticlala @obinoscopy
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by komododragons: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

I still cry in my 3500 till today. cheesy

People should learn from my mistake and foolish error cry cry cry
ugly people always got duped,

just don't know why?

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by mrstheo(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
SUPERPACK:
You need a job
word!

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Babyphinas(f): 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nice one
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
...na wa for all these underage wey full romance sect...

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Na now yu come know say it's good to work hard tongue
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by ryanfletcher: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
waiting for the guy's trend to tell us how you look
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by macaranta(m): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op went with the gold digger mindset..kpele ni o

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Chazzyboy: 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
osedvgirl:
sorry dear

I no read o, kind of h...h
u eh
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Pangea: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Women!
Una no dey learn!
I thought the Cynthia Osukogu matter don teach una lesson
But alas no

4 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by 3kay945(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
falconey:
The fool didn't bang her shah, that guy should be arrested!!!!

cheesy
Badoo

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by wristbangle: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided

U see. When me and tosyne2much are stating fact about the life of runz girls, y'all will be calling us a chauvinist or misogynist.

OP, Shebi u don learn your lesson now cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by DonBenny77(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
so dats how u reason because he didnt call means he dosent av money for card....who can b dat broke
some girls av fish brain indeed
u really need to change ur golddigger menality

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by popcykaylah(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
robber jam robber...
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by repogirl(f): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lmao! OP Pele!

It's best to ignore those braggadocios types because it's either they are lying or if they aren't, then they will be mega jerks who take themselves as mini gods.

Anyway, lessons learnt.... If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Then, why would you even go to a strangers house? That's asking for trouble.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by shamecurls(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
What happens when the goverment cant tackle unemployment and hunger

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by godwin120alex: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
hahahahahha you got what you deserved.
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by obc: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
ThankGod you came back alive. When will our ladies learn? With stories of insecurity, kidnapping and other vices, I think its unwise to visit a guy alone up to his residence. What if he gang-rape or cut off your head? I cannot but hiss at some ladies sense of reasoning and wanton desire for material things.

TeeFeh:
LOL it was a funny experience for real,I never imagined it to happen and end up this way but it did..

I met this guy on palm chat ni oh,and he was the one that asked for my number. I wasn't even eager to give him but as he refused,I couldn't resist too because his profile picture isn't bad,he's presentable too..

After that day this same guy sent me a message that I gave him a wrong number and that's not true because I don't think so,maybe he doesn't have card to call and he's lying yeah I told him that and he said how could I say such oh,that he stays in falomo in ikoyi,do I know how much he's renting his house, i sha told him "no vex" and told him to retry the number.

We were chatting for hours that day and this guy said he wants to meet me that he owns a car, owns an hoverboard, uses premium phones..errm He even said he's planning to order the S7 edge once its out, that he's using one phantom 5 or something. He also said he has a drone in his house and all those things sha and he talked like the kind of guy I've always dreamt to be with, not because of the car tho he was just on point! I got interested immediately!!

We picked a date for our meeting,I dressed up,bought new clothes and shoes with a new perfume,I just wanted to look good too,you know what I mean na? in fact I took a cab from Mushin to Ikoyi I gave the cab man N5000,I called him that I'm already in Ikoyi around falomo,he said I should wait for him around the bridge side.

When. I saw him I wanted to die because he was not the one i saw in his profile picture oh,he looked like an idiot!!I endured and when we got to his so called house,can u imagine!he was squatting there with his uncle and he's a kabukabu driver!!!

I got so dissappointed in myself that day ehn because I heard Ikoyi, Car and expensive gadgets,when I was leaving self he didn't give me one Naira,I was thinking that what if I get raped or used for money rituals?eh

But why are guys liars??I'm not saying all but majority of em' do that, must you fake?its unfair sha

As girls too we have to be careful and try to work hard to make a life for ourselves. The truth is most of us are dating edited pictures...I learnt that day, Not all that glitters is gold.My friends laughed at me so hard I just deleted the mumu boy from my life not just my phone and moved on and I blocked him on palm chat.

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Vado(m): 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hustle is hustle Money is money and Bitchez is bitchez.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by miqos02(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hear
Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by coded06(m): 1:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Suigeneris93:
You're not even grateful you weren't raped, ozuo!

Girls like you are the reason I don't blame tosyne2much et al for their female bashing threads.

Iranu undecided

Na really Ozuo!

3 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by babaireti(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
You need to be used for Money R'tl ,Gold Digger

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
D guy na dull guy...by nw he shud av own ur head.even if na 10naira note dey come out e still better.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by cybriz82(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
U dey find xpensive gadget...u no knw where 7up hotel dey abi?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by akpur1(m): 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Girls just love lies they complement. My dad he's buhari right man

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Dahveydson(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:
Please I'm too beautiful to suffer
Why will I date someone that doesn't have mmoney

I usually don't do this...

But Op if that's you in the picture below than I must admit, you're over-exagerrating your beauty and need to take a chill pill.

Saying you don't do broke guys only shows the poverty of your intelligence and your hungry status, tuck it in.

Bless

14 Likes

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by Nobody: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
'cuse me ma'am but is you a ho?

1 Like

Re: How I Got Duped With My Money,time,and Makeup!!! by just2endowed: 1:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
TeeFeh:

and u believe all that trash?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Girls Are Desperate To Get Married(pic) / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.