Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) (116342 Views)

Guys Only! U Cheated On Ur Babe, And She Served U This Food / Check Out This Lagos Babe Breaking The Internet With Her Giant Boobs (photos) / Lagos Babe Who Gets Angry When Ugly Ladies Succeed More Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ekakamba:
believe me, we permanently fall in love with girls with small/moderate bo-obs but temporarily fall in lust with those #120 (now #130) bathroom slippers. #TeamGOATBELL tongue
LMAO

U R VERY FUNNY

SO NA ME BE GOATBELL grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Bigii(m): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Let me walk out of dis thread with shame cry cry
Baby come back, I prefer ya own wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2016
WaffenSS:

You're a million times finer than these lactating cows.
Tanks kiss

2 Likes

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by myfantasies(f): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
Chazzyboy:
go do enlargement
Bring money grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by tickles2luv2016(m): 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
All dese ladies with very large boobs will just be intimidating we with little boobs cry cry

Dont fret,no be every guy love big boobs.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by C505: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
I pity the boobs during her end of days
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2016
Only God will deliver men from these temptations.

Those gigantic twin towers of pleasure should be adequately covered to avoid reducing our chances of making it to Heaven.

SeverusSnape, I knew you won't be missing here. Repent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
omen u go f**k sotayyyyyy u go go go brk tym chai.....c bweastttttt..... SMH

NA PERFECTDANNY O
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by goodgate: 6:03pm On Mar 19, 2016
LyfeJennings:
Romangoddess2000 is her handle on IG. That babe is crazy as fuvvk
@Roman_goddes. She's a big time ashy,she stays in Magodo II,she keeps Fayose,MC Oluomo and a host of others company whenever they are cold. I first did her in Dubai in 2014 and again during summer 2015.She charges in dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
IYANGBALI:
liar
go nd tiff water melon nd orange in d market nd see wch of dis fruit dey wil see in ur hand first dat u stole.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by OnuohaEDOZIE(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
emmalezy:

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

Her name is Roman and she runs a cosmetic shop in Lagos. She is a socialite and an emerging competitor for boobs-baring Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor.

See more headache-inducing photos below:

...ARA NWAYI ASABA...

SOURCE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-sultry-lagos-babe.html?m=1
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by kobonaire(m): 6:04pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

Have no shame at all, your boobs are great, face pretty and a great figure too ... keep it up!
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bomasek(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
optional1:
tnx 4 ur advice but i prefer my oranges to those water melon cos orange is sweeter nd has enough juice in it than water melon.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating,I need first hand experience of your orange so I can easily draw a conclusion over which is sweeter,would u mind to avail yourself of this mind blowing experiment?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Ekakamba: 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
haba c'mon nĂ¥ just word. Goat breast is way smaller than cow's; you know. smiley
myfantasies:
LMAO

U R VERY FUNNY

SO NA ME BE GOATBELL grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Choi Alaa Bu Igba, onye ga eti ya?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2016
Mediapace:
U gat to be satisfied with what you have,that big thing gat many disadvantages than advantages,jez thank God for what he gave to you.

*SirMP just joined the conversation

*I am a perfect gentle man just like Sean told you cool
ok tnx
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Chazzyboy: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Bring money grin
if u want the money come and take it
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by nsedet: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
Kai! Bur nah true o. Ur boobs small no be lie
myfantasies:

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Babyphinas(f): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
NNE u get am
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by SeverusSnape(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
dearpreye:
Only God will deliver men from these temptations.

Those gigantic twin towers of pleasure should be adequately covered to avoid reducing our chances of making it to Heaven.

Severus_Snape, I knew you won't be missing here. Repent.

grin

Oga boss, You won't blame me na. embarassed

These mammary glands are just irresistible.

These daughters of Eve no go kill us.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
You still fine pass her even with your small size boobi wink

myfantasies:

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by franzis(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2016
for those of u that want to wet ur appetite with her fallen heroes her instagram handle is @ romangoddess20000 and her other handle before the bleaching or skin toning start is @ romangoddessbarbie ....thank me later...
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by funnynation(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

baby u don't need to walk out or shame.. I love the size of ur own.. I mean urs..

Nairaland official comedian
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by kaziblake(f): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2016
goodgate:
@Roman_goddes. She's a big time ashy,she stays in Magodo II,she keeps Fayose,MC Oluomo and a host of others company whenever they are cold. I first did her in Dubai in 2014 and again during summer 2015.She charges in dollars.
Tell us more shocked
See infor.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by WaffenSS(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Tanks kiss

This is the point where u say " hey here's my number".
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by otiigba1(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2016
Eeeeeeewwww! Disgusting! *spits* damn! Who da hell is this ugly beach?
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by repogirl(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
koice:
I'm a boobs man, but that tittiies' too big jare. She should go for a liposuction or something.
liposuction of the boobs undecided

Dude, seriously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by optional1(f): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
bomasek:
The taste of the pudding is in the eating,I need first hand experience of your orange so I can easily draw a conclusion over which is sweeter,would u mind to avail yourself of this mind blowing experiment?
am ready locate me nd see how ur expperiment wil lead u to.
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by kayzeesoft(m): 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
If them use the two join together slap person for face or nack am for him head, na 7 years badluck. grin
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by bughead: 6:11pm On Mar 19, 2016
emmalezy:

A Nigerian lady with full identity undisclosed has shutdown the social media with appealing photos of her gigantic boobs that have left her followers drooling.

Her name is Roman and she runs a cosmetic shop in Lagos. She is a socialite and an emerging competitor for boobs-baring Nollywood actress, Cossy Ojiakor.

See more headache-inducing photos below:

SOURCE

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/checkout-this-sultry-lagos-babe.html?m=1
how did she shut down the internet undecided
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by Rooneyboy(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
myfantasies:

sweetheart , small and gripable boobs is the best.

never u feel intimitated.

u are perfect the way u are wink wink wink
Re: Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) by BossDanniee(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Ah see real boobs!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / 8 Ways Ladies Act When They Want Guys To Toast Them / Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.