Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,957 members, 7,825,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (34876 Views)

Guy Uses His Friend's Girlfriend For Yahoo Yahoo In Abraka, Delta / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / How My Friend's Girlfriend Tested Him To See If He Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by optimismlaz(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Don't tell you friend rather pick her call and talk sense into her.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by horladmejy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't want to quote any one here...but am surprised at the response of the ladies....say let the guy find out himself or let the girl tell him her or blah blah...jeez like serious...a girl dey cheat with two guys and you ladies still dey beat around the bush...mehn it shows what's trending oo..so shey na like this e go dey dey?who can who trust now??

none of my guys will i see this for i no go come talk? never I must talk....na the two parties I go even call except if it's not my friend. ladies been supporting ladies since 1908bc

maybe a lot self dey run this kind package here self who know ..don't quote me o.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
In WILL.I AM's voice 'I wanna scream and shout, and let it all out'.

can't let someone I call a friend be played like that. My 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Lol...
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by shehuolayinka(m): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oga tell your friend. I hate people that cannot remain faithful to one partner. Most girls outside are just shit. Use them and dump them, as they are not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Chyxki: 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
If he's truly your friend, then i think you should tell him since she's his "serious girlfriend"; the temporary pain might just be saving him the trouble of a life time.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Wowzer(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't understand why people misconstrue deviancy for cheating.

It's either one is faithful or not in marriage. They are not married. Both guilty of fornication.

She is only a deviant fornicator. Op tell your friend, for the sake of HIV, STI...even if it causes him heartbreak.

But then that wouldn't change anything on her side cos she is who she is.

All women Flirt, Most women Cheat.

Note: My girlfriend's know I'm cheating and I know they follow me for no reason.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...
My nigga

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
If you are truly my friend then you are compel to tell me then we can share the ho before kicking her to the curb.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by hedonistic: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Umunwanyi! Tufia.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
schumastic:

if she is wise she would't have done it in the first place, talk more of using protection...op should pls tell the bf n safe him from any harm and if he can't he should drop his contact so we can help him deliver the message.
The bf might be doing same thing.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by mentorken05(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
@op have u heard about the sentence “live and let live”??
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by mykaboo: 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:

I don't know if he has plans of marrying her, but I know that if he were in a position of wanting to get married it will definitely be her, talking based on how deep they are with each other. What I don't seem to understand is that, when she is with my guy she is the most adorable person anyone can ask for, she's like this super decent and loving person. I wish I know how best to describe how decent she appears, we his friends respect her a lot, based on how this my guy carries her. Only for me to find out some really heart wrecking details of her, I don't even want to start saying all the stuffs he said, it would be immature.

Trust me, if he wanted to marry thus woman he would be taking the steps to do so. They are both playing each other.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by uzo4real(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Report the yeye girl.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
pcguru1:

Anyway all relationships are bound to fail regardless , so its nothing new, no happy endings in this zone.
Exactly!
Not all relationships have happy ending.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by habiham: 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
See your friend as your blooD brother but depends on how close you are with ur friend ... Sit him down in a cool place and brief him to be careful with her and not to rely on her ... Your friend will never forgive you if he latter discover you u are hidden such a thing for him....
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by noblegrex: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Give him a clue on how to get her.don't tell him directly. Think of something that could enable him catch her cos she's seen you and she might not forgive you if her BF get to know dispite her stupidity and love for Big DICKSs.. If you don't allow your friend to know some how. May such befall you again.so I pray.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Prales:
Once a cheat always a cheat. What if you didn't catch her in the act? How long would she have continued? She's sorry because she got caught. Truth is, tell your friend. There's a possibility that they will sort it out.

One of the silly reasons while guys cheat is to belittle the girl's boyfriend. The guy will now see the girl's boyfriend as nothing, stupid and incapable of making contributions when 'men' gather. It can even affect your friendship with your guy knowing that his girl is sex slave to a serial cheat.

But if you want to mend their relationship and you are sincere with yourself, try this silly advice. Threaten the girl and demand that she sleeps with you if she doesn't want you to report to her boyfriend. If she accepts, then know that its her way of life. She can never change. If she refuses, it shows a bit that she's remorseful. Confess why you asked her in the first place, pressure her to tell her boyfriend by herself and help them work it out. But don't cover her up. It could be you.

That would only complicate things...@Bolded. She'd use it against him and he'll end up being the bad person.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
Exactly!
Not all relationships have happy ending.
I actually mean no relationship has an happy ending, they are all bound to fail at a point. But that's my opinion though
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Kyllahmc(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Op he deserves to know the truth... considering how important the relationship is to him... seriously how could you keep such an act from your Man?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by MrLeno(m): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I no tell my friend eh, make I shit for body. Once a cheat, most probably always a cheat. My loyalty is to my friend first. it is proper he knows the state of the basket where he's kept his heart. Especially when he's been a good boy himself.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

My nigga

Lol...Must u have a pic for everything? This is what punkyveer used to do back then that always cracked me up.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
so this thread reach FP.. dia is God o

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by kaziblake(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
pcguru1:

I actually mean no relationship has an happy ending, they are all bound to fail at a point. But that's my opinion though
Okay.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Ugwoji101(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I am to be in yours shoes,I will tell my friend exactly what I saw and heard.put yourself in your frnds shoes,will u be happy if he conceals such vital info from u?and from the look of things ur frnd is in a very serious relationship with dis gal.I was in a similar situation,my galfrnd was caught by my cousins kissing my frnd.they concealed this fact from me,only for them to tell me when I broke up with her.the question I asked them what of if the relationship culminated into marriage,their answer was dat they will never allow me to marry her.as it is now,I'm not happy with my cousins and will always see them as pipo who don't have my interest at heart.ur frnd will definitely find out someday and believe me,you will be his worst enemy on earth.a stitch in time saves nine.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by poksmahn(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
bros before hoes.. Tell your friend everything and free your conscience.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by alcapone10: 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
My guy two things:
1st be d gud guy talk to her to confess to ur friend so he can decide wether to keep her or let her go,u might ve to threaten her
2nd be d bad guy use the opportunity to collect ur mouthful of staunchly raw sex,take a pic of her naked and show em to ur friend as proof,the world is not smiling she might need a lil experience b4 she get to appreciate gentlemen
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by naijaboiy: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
From the comments on this thread I can tell that we have so many people who are guilty of cheating or on their way to cheat on their prospective partners.

If my friends girlfriend is cheating and I know I will tell him and let him know every detail of it. Whether they make up after that is none of my business. I've Done my part.

In the same vein I expect my friend to do the same thing for me too. He should stop being a sissy and bothering how I will feel. I won't kill myself,I'll only kick the cheating HO outta my house.

Fûck it!

If my friend decides to keep quiet and I find out later on and he dares opens his mouth to tell me he has known all along, that's the end of our friendship.

Who the hell is a friend when he can't watch his niggas back.? undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
martyns303:
I went to visit family members where I used to stay, then decided to quickly say hi to my secondary school friend who stays in the same neighborhood.

On getting to his place he was drinking a mixture of alcohol, we talked about old times and the future. This guy keeps drinking the mixture so I couldn't help but ask him why he's drinking that at afternoon, he told me that a girl is coming to visit him and he "needs to finish work", he went on to tell me of his escapades with this girl, I just laughed and said he won't change.

Just as I was about leaving the girl called him that she is almost at the gate. I was going to leave immediately since his place is a self contain and I don't want it to look awkward that I am leaving because she came. I was right outside his door when the girl walked into the compound, and for a moment I thought my mind was playing tricks on me. This same girl is a girlfriend to a close friend of mine where I live, this girl from what I know is the decent type, my guy's serious date, whenever she is around we would be like ah madam don show.

Thinking about the details and escapeds this my secondary school friend just told me, I couldn't believe she is the same person. Long story short, I don't know how she got my number, she had been calling me, when I refused to talk to her she sent me a message on whatsapp saying she doesn't know why she did what she did, and that she loves her BF what what.

I have been cheated on and thanks to a NL who was able to help me go through that phase, I know how much it hurts and I don't want to be the one to put my friend through same pain. Should I just keep quite and hope he finds out or should I tell him?

Tell ur friend once a cheat is always a cheat. You are not my friend if you find my girl cheating and not tell me. She could infect him with HIV you know?
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by Wowzer(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
What baffles me most is that most people running mouth here are either retired or active deviants fornicating like the lady and her boyfriend....but still have impudence to condemn the lady.

Fornicating is what it is. Whether with one, two or more.

Quote me only if you are a deviant fornicator.

My girlfriend's know I'm cheating and I know they follow me for no reason.
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by ucheanderson24(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Babe don't be deceived by what u see because even salt looks likes sugar.that babe is a fine pretender and it may turn out to be that your friend doesn't have a strong libido,so don't judge her for being a philanderer.leave matters for matiers because if u tell your friend u might be causing ember of dissolution between d love birds and if they settle their disputes it will look like as if u are mrs kill joy,so let him do his findings by himself
Re: I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell by naijaboiy: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
kaziblake:
The bf might be doing same thing.
He might be doing the same thing?

How did you know? Did he do it with you?

You girls will just want to cover up for your own no matter what. The thread centers on a cheating female and if she should be reported to her boyfriend or not. Stop bringing up silly assumptions.

When it's a man cheating you will never hear them say "his wife/girlfriend may be doing the same thing"

Always being biased and double standardized. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos - Queenstl / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.