Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,343 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. - Computers (434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (1263355 Views)

22 Essentials To Consider Before Buying A Laptop/computer PC/MAC / Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Post Your Laptop Problems Here For Free Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
brainny74: All the gurus in the house, pls oooo I need serious help here oo cry
I have a Hp pavilion dv6 using windows 7 32bits, my problem started ƒ late, wen I open any folder or app on the home sreen it brings out the shortcut and immediately my keyboards will seize and will never work again, at times I will have †φ hit on the Esp button many times only for it †φ start again a few seconds later, I'm tired ƒ the whole issue and I need your expertise on this....pls help me oooo thnks in advance

You most likely have a virus infection. What antivirus are you using? Is it up to date?

1 Like

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
bright007: Many time when working on my system, it just
brings on a blue screen and that is it.......then all i
see next is a text that goes like this:
Your PC ran into a problem
This problem caused your PC to restart. You can
send info to Microsoft about what went wrong to
help us improve windows.
Files that would be sent to Microsoft
C:\Windows\Minidump\092614-42073-01.dmp
C:\Users\bright\AppData\local\Temp\Wemp
\WER-44069720-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
blablabla
pls computer guru out there, what do i do?

Either you write the error and post it here or you go to the event viewer and look for what caused the problem.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2014
LordReed:

Either you write the error and post it here or you go to the event viewer and look for what caused the problem.
.....How do i write the error or go to event viewer....
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2014
bright007: .....How do i write the error or go to event viewer....

In the BSOD (blue screen of death) there usually is a code like 0x00078, write it down.

or

Open Event Viewer by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security , clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Event Viewer. Then Windows Logs>System. It will show a list of events that happened in your system. Look for warnings and error events that occurred about the time of the crash. Note and report here.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Kangol99(m): 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2014
I want to use microsoft word on my laptop and it telling me to run Microsoft word 10 setup. Which I cannot find on my sistem. Can you help me to get the microsoft word 10 setup?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 7:00pm On Sep 27, 2014
Kangol99: I want to use microsoft word on my laptop and it telling me to run Microsoft word 10 setup. Which I cannot find on my sistem. Can you help me to get the microsoft word 10 setup?

Buy a Microsoft Office software DVD disc or download from office.microsoft.com/en-US
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by bright007(f): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
LordReed:

In the BSOD (blue screen of death) there usually is a code like 0x00078, write it down.

or

Open Event Viewer by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking System and Security , clicking Administrative Tools, and then double-clicking Event Viewer. Then Windows Logs>System. It will show a list of events that happened in your system. Look for warnings and error events that occurred about the time of the crash. Note and report here.
..ok...i will do just that. Thank you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RichardSheddy(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
deji2009:

When you download the auto fix click on run

And follow the instructions.

Good device manager and use to uninstall your sound driver only.

You could check the memory ram
And remove one at a time to see which ram
Memory is causing the problem. You can google it yourself on how to remove your tam. I'd adviced that you take to a technician

I removed d RAM one after d oda yesterday, check r processor fan, remove some, dvd rom, but d problem still persist.
I removed d hdd n boot, I observe dat it did nt shutdown.
before I couple every thing back.

Still looking on gurus in d hux for assistant.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by RichardSheddy(m): 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2014
deji2009:

When you download the auto fix click on run

And follow the instructions.

Good device manager and use to uninstall your sound driver only.

You could check the memory ram
And remove one at a time to see which ram
Memory is causing the problem. You can google it yourself on how to remove your tam. I'd adviced that you take to a technician

I removed d RAM one after d oda yesterday, check r processor fan, remove some, dvd ROM, but d problem still persist.

Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Mellorix: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
RichardSheddy:

I removed d RAM one after d oda yesterday, check r processor fan, remove some, dvd ROM, but d problem still persist.

what is your initial problem, cant seem to find your post.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
RichardSheddy:

Your were asked to remove the ram or
Take to a technician not d cpu and the other things u removed. U need a technician to have a look at it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by gtswt(f): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello,
Pls i need help with my system, these days i always battle to boot it up. I press the 'ON' button it does as if its coming on and then just tripes off with the funny noise. If it manage to come up the noise will not stop until i shutdown. Its HP Combaq 615 AMD Athlon x2 64
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by brainny74(m): 6:24am On Sep 28, 2014
LordReed:

You most likely have a virus infection. What antivirus are you using? Is it up to date?

Yes I'm using aVAst pro 2014 and had uupdated several times but it still persists,,
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Ypzee2000(m): 6:49am On Sep 28, 2014
FUMIGATION PROMO!
Service Highlights

Comprehensive Fumigation/pest control services @ JUST N5,000
Intensive home fumigation for two, three or four bedroom apartments
De-ratting service to get rid of rodents
Service lasts about two hours
Available within Lagos Metropolis only
Service is subject to availability of date
Effective chemicals, yet safe for humans
Professional fumigators with industry experience
For your urgent bookings
please call
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smothy(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2014
Sup ma pple, Am using Samsung notebook NP-N120 and system has a speace for sim card. I wanna if there's is a driver for the sim card slot on the laptop.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by dapsyie: 8:02am On Sep 28, 2014
deji2009:

have you installed updated or download avast or connectify ?

This kernel error can be difficult to fix on the forum because it
require a technician to rule out a hardware problem such as
the memory ram.

ok restart the laptop and keep pressing f10
select disable auto restart on system failure, it will restart
and a blue screen will be presented. give us the error message.

If you try f10 again and see if you
can find automatic repair, select it and
see what happens.

Thanks, will try that
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smothy(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2014
gtswt: Hello,
Pls i need help with my system, these days i always battle to boot it up. I press the 'ON' button it does as if its coming on and then just tripes off with the funny noise. If it manage to come up the noise will not stop until i shutdown. Its HP Combaq 615 AMD Athlon x2 64
. Good morning, the proble with your laptop is just a little problem, here is ma pin:28EC6F4D. Ping or call and we will talk better on it: 07063612284.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by smothy(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2014
Mellorix:

what is your initial problem, cant seem to find your post.
. Bring your,System for the technician for repair and don't distroy it.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:03am On Sep 28, 2014
gtswt: Hello,

kindly lets know ur location? we can send our engineer to come over for proper fixing.. contact: check d signature
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by adetwin(m): 9:07am On Sep 28, 2014
Kangol99: I want to use microsoft word on my laptop and it telling me to run Microsoft word 10 setup. Which I cannot find on my sistem. Can you help me to get the microsoft word 10 setup?

YES! we can, ur location? so that we send you an engineer for a lasting solutions... contact: check the signature
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 9:14am On Sep 28, 2014
brainny74:

Yes I'm using aVAst pro 2014 and had uupdated several times but it still persists,,

Schedule a boottime scan from the avast main screen.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by LordReed(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2014
smothy: Sup ma pple, Am using Samsung notebook NP-N120 and system has a speace for sim card. I wanna if there's is a driver for the sim card slot on the laptop.

Check the Samsung support page for your laptop model.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
Hi gurus! Am using a HP pavilion g6 pc, I noticed the cooling fan of my PC has stopped working. Here is the error message it displays on startup; "The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly.
Continued operation is not recommended and may cause unpredictable behavior that could result in random shutdown, data loss or possible system damage. The system will shut down in 15 seconds. To prevent shutdown and continue operation, press the
Enter key now.
System Fan (90b)"

Pls what can be done to make it start working and if replacement is the only option, how much does it cost?
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2014
KENNSAMMY(m): 12:18pm
Hello house, happy sunday. Sure, we are all great.
Please, this windows explorer stinks. It pops up at
start up. It blinks and will not close. Any attempt to
Close only aggravates it coz multiple windows will then pop up
and all begin to blink together.
At this stage, the flickering
hinders barely every thinkable operation a
computer should be capable of. After clean boot
the symptoms persist.
Please help me, I have almost smacked the screen
off the computer with my fist. Here's the link to the video of how it behaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRDPNMGFuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks for your prompt professional insights and kindness. God bless you sir/madam
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KENNSAMMY(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2014
KENNSAMMY: KENNSAMMY(m): 12:18pm
Hello house, happy sunday. Sure, we are all great.
Please, this windows explorer stinks. It pops up at
start up. It blinks and will not close. Any attempt to
Close only aggravates it coz multiple windows will then pop up
and all begin to blink together.
At this stage, the flickering
hinders barely every thinkable operation a
computer should be capable of. After clean boot
the symptoms persist.
Please help me, I have almost smacked the screen
off the computer with my fist. Here's the link to the video of how it behaves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRDPNMGFuc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Thanks for your prompt professional insights and kindness. God bless you sir/madam

Pls use the link coZ the utube image doesn't seem to redirect properly
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
KENNSAMMY:

Pls use the link coZ the utube image doesn't seem to redirect properly

click start, all programs, system tools and system restore
select a date before the problem started, say a week later and restore it.

If that doesn't work, have you tried scanning the system for viruses

check your system keyboard to make it is not stuck down.

hold down windows logo and the letter R to bring up run

type in msconfig and continue to startup untick anything that doesn't
begin with windows32, intel, radion, basically the programs that start
up when you boot your computer apply and ok then restart the computer

when it finish tick do not show this message again, then see if it flickers

if it does restart and keep pressing f8 go to safe mode, all the icons will be big

that's fine. see if you'd get the flicker screen in safe mode after that get back to normal
windows by restarting the laptop and report back to us
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by deji2009(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2014
Lanuel: Hi gurus! Am using a HP pavilion g6 pc, I noticed the cooling fan of my PC has stopped working. Here is the error message it displays on startup; "The system has detected that a cooling fan is not operating correctly.
Continued operation is not recommended and may cause unpredictable behavior that could result in random shutdown, data loss or possible system damage. The system will shut down in 15 seconds. To prevent shutdown and continue operation, press the
Enter key now.
System Fan (90b)"

Pls what can be done to make it start working and if replacement is the only option, how much does it cost?

please google System Fan (90b) error message on startup and click on the hp link
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by aries007(m): 4:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
free cheat for all network is out,16gig which last for 3months. this is for those who internet lovers who cannot afford subs, especially for android. this cheat works for only android and laptops. I can't paste it here because of most of these Airtel workers. wats app me at 08131876569, if interested
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by KENNSAMMY(m): 8:27pm On Sep 28, 2014
deji2009:

click start, all programs, system tools and system restore
select a date before the problem started, say a week later and restore it.

If that doesn't work, have you tried scanning the system for viruses

check your system keyboard to make it is not stuck down.

hold down windows logo and the letter R to bring up run

type in msconfig and continue to startup untick anything that doesn't
begin with windows32, intel, radion, basically the programs that start
up when you boot your computer apply and ok then restart the computer

when it finish tick do not show this message again, then see if it flickers

if it does restart and keep pressing f8 go to safe mode, all the icons will be big

that's fine. see if you'd get the flicker screen in safe mode after that get back to normal
windows by restarting the laptop and report back to us

Thank you, I will report here soon. God bless you
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by purplekayc(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2014
Has direct x 12 been released?
Some links have appeared in some mirror sites but am yet to see in on the official Microsoft website.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by sodiquisty(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2014
when I turn on my laptop it brings out #disk read error nd display dat press contrl +del.#av pres it bt is stil nt bootin hlp me guys.
Re: Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. by Okewa(m): 12:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
Hi skydancer,my DELL laptop has virus nd av tried to scan it out but no way, pls can u teach on hw to reformat it because datz wat i intend to do nw.......thanks bro while i await ur response, my mailbox is monesco2007@yahoo.com incase u need to send me any msg

(1) (2) (3) ... (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) ... (1222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.