Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? (13235 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by obiorathesubtle: 8:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Cutehector:
In reality,

Some were molested at an early age

Some lost it to olosho bcus of their low self esteem

Some lost it through masturbation
so.. What's your own story??

1, 2 or 3?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2016
U should lead the team first
Stupedinluv:
Pls your sincere opinion is needed. Let me look before leaping.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by obiorathesubtle: 8:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
I'm still a virgin.. But from stories I've heard.. It always comes with regret.. So, don't do it until he sees your parents..
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2016
U talk as if u are one, mean while u are not
Adaure4ever:
Anything valuable that you lose in life is a LOSS.
Virginity is a symbol of dignified self control, it should be maintained.
Incase you have lost yours, then Aspire for a Secondary Virginity or Tertiary Virginity. Lol
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Speeechless3(f): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
I cant remember embarassed
Sorry, i think i remember now, its still intact wink
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by layla129(f): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2016
sirthisthickkal:
i guess you dont know the full meaning of virgin.

V= very

i= important

r= respected

g= girls

i= in

n= nigeria.

Shout out to all virgins in nigeria.

We will always stand by you!! And we look forward to disvirgin you all.

Thanks.

courtsey: players association of Nigeria (PAN).

We see you too kiss *taking a bow*

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Speeechless3(f): 8:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ragner:
To we all N!ggaz, it was a Fuking Achievement cos that was the First of many that Came and to them Ladies, a Few regret it. I mean a Few

You should speak for yourself alone undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why u dey ask?
Am just curious that's all... Wanna know if you are really of age to be doing stuffs like that, cos once you start theres no going back
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Oma307:
U should lead the team first

Read my first post again smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Cutehector(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

True, but you have not answered the ?? smiley
well find out... people knw my story
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by refiner(f): 8:36pm On Mar 27, 2016
#teamvirgin!smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
sammydemperor:

Am just curious that's all... Wanna know if you are really of age to be doing stuffs like that, cos once you start theres no going back

Lol do i look underage?
and what do you mean by there is no going back? undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Ragner(m): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2016
Speeechless3:

You should speak for yourself alone undecided
I Speak for Mein' N!ggas...G@y @ss Bros are the ones who Regret it
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm still a virgin.. But from stories I've heard.. It always comes with regret.. So, don't do it until he sees your parents..
Iffa hear
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:
#teamvirgin!smiley
Why?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lol do i look underage?
and what do you mean by there is no going back? undecided
I mean you can't have your virginity back ones you loose it...i cant tell if you are underaged or not until you tell me, looks can b deceiving you know
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Speeechless3:
I cant remember embarassed
Sorry, i think i remember now, its still intact wink
gringringrin

We both know na tonguetongue
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
I don't know if i'm still one
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Speeechless3(f): 8:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
gringringrin

We both know na tonguetongue
What do you know angry
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Speeechless3(f): 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ragner:

I Speak for Mein' N!ggas...G@y @ss Bros are the ones who Regret it
undecidedundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by obiorathesubtle: 8:45pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Iffa hear
undecided aszin.. Why iszit hard for you to believe??
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Gebbson007(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Sorry but why?
no need 2 ask c ha dp u wunt advise Ur bro 2 bang a guy na
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by RexKexMilann: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
so.. What's your own story??

1, 2 or 3?
I know his storygrin.

3grin.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2016
sammydemperor:

I mean you can't have your virginity back ones you loose it...i cant tell if you are underaged or not until you tell me, looks can b deceiving you know

Am old enough to know whatsup.

Virginity equals my woman pride?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
Speeechless3:
What do you know angry
nothing lipsrsealed grin
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by obiorathesubtle: 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2016
RexKexMilann:
I know his storygrin.

3grin.
grin I thought as much.. Just wanted him to say it so we'll see how perfectly he has managed his "self-esteem"
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Gebbson007:

no need 2 ask c ha dp
u wunt advise Ur bro 2 bang a guy na
shocked Let her not catch you

haba sad she may be an athlete
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
discoprophet:
I don't know if i'm still one
Lol confused prophet cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by AGB7(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Anything valuable that you lose in life is a LOSS.
Virginity is a symbol of dignified self control, it should be maintained.
Incase you have lost yours, then Aspire for a Secondary Virginity or Tertiary Virginity. Lol
Ouch! By their fruits you shall know them.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by RexKexMilann: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
grin I thought as much.. Just wanted him to say it so we'll see how perfectly he has managed his "self-esteem"
lolgrin.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2016
Even 0LOSHOs claiming Virgin on Nairaland!!

I lost mine age 12..... Ever since, I have not looked back!!

Felt a sense of belonging, and that's how I roll...

But wait ooo....

Op, which guy will have the guts to take on a Skinny you??

It will be like am Bleeping "BONE"....

Goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by refiner(f): 9:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Why?

my choice!grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / What Da Hell Is Wrong With Nigerian Girls Breast? / Wife Enjoying Free Ride To Work From Her Male Colleague In Office. Advisable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.