Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? (13230 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I feel grateful

i feeled fuilfill

and i happy because i never EXPERRED it,,,

ehn... You know..

I think i gonna die on the line but i got the blackman blood in me,so i ROSE again

Lmao grin Is this a poem or something
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by chuckichukwuka(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
I lost my virginity to a prostitute didn't feel anything was a good experience
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by temmypotter(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls your sincere contribution is needed. Let me look before leaping.
how about you don't leap at all? Heh?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2016
temmypotter:
how about you don't leap at all? Heh?

And why shouldnt i?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Gebbson007(m): 12:08am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked Let her not catch you
haba sad she may be an athlete
catch fire athlete ma room I bet she CNT run 1oom on ma D*ickson
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by temmypotter(m): 12:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:

And why shouldnt i?
why should you?.. I'm sure you've got the answer deep down in that lil grey matter of yours.. Keeping ur Virginity isn't all there is to being great in life.. But its a step in the right direction.. Simply because everyone has. Doesn't mean you should.. You habour a lotta doubt abt the issue in itself.. That's why you came here to seek popular opinion. So Here's what I got.. If u have even the smallest bouts of doubts.. Don't dive. Believe me. You are young and pretty.. And u got uur whole life ahead of u.. Whoever u r gonna give it to isn't worth it.. He's all abt that *asss* and when he's done.. He'll prolly leave you hrtbroken in a million twisted pieces. Trust me. I'm a guy. I know!

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 4:24am On Mar 28, 2016
Every lady was either raped or molested. Every guy actually wooed his way through to achieve the feat. The question now is who molested the girls? Apes or Jinns ?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by chriskosherbal(m): 4:37am On Mar 28, 2016
cruzita:
well mine is still intact .#TeamVirgin
Are you serious, that's good.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by joey150(m): 5:17am On Mar 28, 2016
O.p i was like...so na the sex be this sef?
I only enjoyed seeing and touching some body parts real close up for the first time.
Well maybe cause i didnt like the girl too much.

I never try again since then again
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Gebbson007:

catch fire athlete ma room I bet she CNT run 1oom on ma D*ickson
lipsrsealed
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 6:12am On Mar 28, 2016
pinceprinz:
Every lady was either raped or molested. Every guy actually wooed his way through to achieve the feat. The question now is who molested the girls? Apes or Jinns ?

What's this one saying undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 28, 2016
temmypotter:
why should you?.. I'm sure you've got the answer deep down in that lil grey matter of yours.. Keeping ur Virginity isn't all there is to being great in life.. But its a step in the right direction.. Simply because everyone has. Doesn't mean you should.. You habour a lotta doubt abt the issue in itself.. That's why you came here to seek popular opinion. So Here's what I got.. If u have even the smallest bouts of doubts.. Don't dive. Believe me. You are young and pretty.. And u got uur whole life ahead of u.. Whoever u r gonna give it to isn't worth it.. He's all abt that *asss* and when he's done.. He'll prolly leave you hrtbroken in a million twisted pieces. Trust me. I'm a guy. I know!
embarassedembarassed Just when ive made up my mind someone is calling for a rethink.

wondering how keeping my v is a step in the right direction tho.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 6:18am On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:
O.p i was like...so na the sex be this sef?
I only enjoyed seeing and touching some body parts real close up for the first time.
Well maybe cause i didnt like the girl too much.

I never try again since then again
Lol maybe she wasnt good in it
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by JoaHynppes(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2016
[size=15pt]it was just so good that I felt like going for the 3rd time... I lost my virginity twice after inserting by d!¢K multiple times...after feeling good I decided to go back again...

This is the dumbest question ever. What a heavy load of bullshit?....
[/size]
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by joey150(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol maybe she wasnt good in it
Maybe it was me.
But everybody's first time is different.
The only way you know yours is if you try..but no pressure,at your own time.

Nice face anyway.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 6:48am On Mar 28, 2016
joey150:

Maybe it was me.
But everybody's first time is different.
The only way you know yours is if you try..but no pressure,at your own time.

Nice face anyway.

hmmmm alright

Thank u smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Speeechless3(f): 6:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
nothing lipsrsealed grin
Good wink
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 6:59am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
that's if your hymen are still together if you know what i meanundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
that's if your hymen are still together if you know what i meanundecided
undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 7:13am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
your pix thoundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
your pix thoundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 7:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Shey you no sleep till this morningundecided??
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 28, 2016
firstking01:
Shey you no sleep till this morningundecided??
undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by temmypotter(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
embarassedembarassed Just when ive made up my mind someone is calling for a rethink.

wondering how keeping my v is a step in the right direction tho.
it's the apogee of self discipline.. And principles. And all you need to be great in life aint so much more than preset discipline,principles and tenets. I'm not calling for a rethink. This is just my humble input. At the end of the day,its your life. Good morning.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by yellowbeauty(f): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2016
ClassCaptain:
I feel grateful

i feeled fuilfill

and i happy because i never EXPERRED it,,,

ehn... You know..

I think i gonna die on the line but i got the blackman blood in me,so i ROSE again
you fine ooo
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by ClassCaptain(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2016
yellowbeauty:
you fine ooo
thank you..
I feeled fulfill ..wink
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2016
temmypotter:
it's the apogee of self discipline.. And principles. And all you need to be great in life aint so much more than preset discipline,principles and tenets. I'm not calling for a rethink. This is just my humble input. At the end of the day,its your life. Good morning.

Good morning smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 28, 2016
whats the essence of keeping ur virginity till marriage, then after tasting sex u become hooked and keep bugging ur man/woman for it and when they cant keep up to ur requests u commit adultery? Have sex today and save a marriage
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Terror666(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2016
Not really fun,i was cuming like a fowl
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by demzylahot(m): 10:23am On Mar 28, 2016
census is just at the corner, I'll see if naija can boast of 10million virgins
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by dammyllare(m): 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
We all lost it one way or the other.....but it was fulfilling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How to Make a Relationship Last...? / Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.