Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? (13247 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Even 0LOSHOs claiming Virgin on Nairaland!!

I lost mine age 12..... Ever since, I have not looked back!!

Felt a sense of belonging, and that's how I roll...

But wait ooo....

Op, which guy will have the guts to take on a Skinny you??

It will be like am Bleeping "BONE"....

Goodluck!!
Me skinny ?

*slaps him hard* angry
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
refiner:

my choice!grin

naah i think you scared tongue
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Am old enough to know whatsup.

Virginity equals my woman pride?
If virginity equals your woman pride then why do you want to loose it...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
lipsrsealed
talk jare abi u too na virgin undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
sammydemperor:

If virginity equals your woman pride then why do you want to loose it...

I was asking.

Anyway, my worth is bigger than virginity smiley

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by LuveU2(f): 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

I was asking.

Anyway, my worth is bigger than virginity smiley
Gbam!
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by LuveU2(f): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:
wetin be ur own na

U wan chop my virginity
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Me skinny ?

*slaps him hard* angry

If I bleep you, you will remove the condom from you mouth via your throat!!

*wine waist*
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Anything valuable that you lose in life is a LOSS.
Virginity is a symbol of dignified self control, it should be maintained.
Incase you have lost yours, then Aspire for a Secondary Virginity or Tertiary Virginity. Lol
bikonu..They asked a simple question.You dey dodge the question with your philosophical saying.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

If I bleep you, you will remove the condom from you mouth via your throat!!

*wine waist*

undecidedundecidedundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Omoluabi16:
bikonu..They asked a simple question.You dey dodge the question with your philosophical saying.
lol, who teach you the word "bikonu"
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
Adaure4ever:
lol, who teach you the word "bikonu"
haha.Thanks to google, I'm learning certain words in igbo.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided aszin.. Why iszit hard for you to believe??
ok i blieve u now
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by abdullahI24: 9:34pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
well mine is still intact .#TeamVirgin
let me to attack ur defence! grin
cruzita:
let me to attack ur defence!
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 27, 2016
cruzita:
**Drops jaw and drooling** shocked
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by demzylahot(m): 9:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
Op,tell me about yours first
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
HateU2:

I fit swear say na relief you been feel smiley over the years ya hymen go don be burden to you
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2016
demzylahot:
Op,tell me about yours first
Read my1st post smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by ehix89(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Lost is associated with loss
my point, lost cannot be associated with achievemnt
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Synzu(m): 9:54pm On Mar 27, 2016
Haven't had some since thursday.. Might dabbled a lil on friday tho.. grin

So its safe to say I've been a virgin since thursday cool grin

#TeamTertiaryVirgin gringrin
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by ehix89(m): 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
wetin be ur own na
U wan chop my virginity
cheesy
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2016
LuveU2:
wetin be ur own na

U wan chop my virginity
I need am do rituals undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
Lost is associated with loss

my bad

was my brain still booting embarassed

Didnt understand your post even after reading several times until ehix89 quoted you

Thank u! smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2016
Synzu:
Haven't had some since thursday.. Might dabbled a lil on friday tho.. grin

So its safe to say I've been a virgin since thursday cool grin

#TeamTertiaryVirgin gringrin
grin Dey jonse undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by tosyne2much(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
As I never lost mine, make I just dey observe comments

*nobody should quote me cool *
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2016
This remind me of gabriel my rumie, in own calling nato con dey disvirgin girls...he's always lucky in dating virginsundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by halfricanadian(f): 10:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:

my bad

was my brain still booting embarassed

Didnt understand your post even after reading several times until ehix89 quoted you

Thank u! smiley

Its ok kiss kiss
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2016
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2016
firstking01:
This remind me of gabriel my rumie, in own calling nato con dey disvirgin girls...he's always lucky in dating virginsundecided
Your own calling nko
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by firstking01(m): 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Your own calling nko
na to disvirgin you asapundecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2016
Firstlieutenant:

I fit swear say na relief you been feel smiley over the years ya hymen go don be burden to you
English pls undecided
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Touchey: 10:28pm On Mar 27, 2016
so youre trying to tell me that you are a virgin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian + American = Undateable? / Why Do We Guys Enjoy Eating Fair Ladies Pussy Than Black Ones? / 9 Roles Of A Lady In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.