Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? (13228 Views)

Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / Would You Lose Your Virginity For N2M? Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 28, 2016
isiaka007:
whats the essence of keeping ur virginity till marriage, then after tasting sex u become hooked and keep bugging ur man/woman for it and when they cant keep up to ur requests u commit adultery? Have sex today and save a marriage
hmmmmm smiley
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
Terror666:
Not really fun,i was cuming like a fowl
shockedgrin
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2016
demzylahot:
census is just at the corner, I'll see if naija can boast of 10million virgins
Lolsss
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Terror666(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shockedgrin
Don't worry I have improved
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Vincenzo111(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
I was scared, i was also having dis guilt feeling for some sort of reason... couldn't even sleep dat night... you guys shouldn't blame me sha, was only 16 yrs old.... but now, guilt feeling my a**, i dey even reason two chicks at a time... lol... #JustAmbitious

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by EWANE(m): 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
vsaintchigs:
I didnt sleep well for a month because of worries cos i didnt use cd

hmmmm! u no use balloon eh? hope u no score goal?
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by EWANE(m): 2:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
In reality,

Some were molested at an early age
Some lost it to olosho bcus of their low self esteem
Some lost it through masturbation
And some lost it inside wet dream
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by EWANE(m): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
Cutehector:
In reality,

Some were molested at an early age
Some lost it to olosho bcus of their low self esteem
Some lost it through masturbation
And some lost it inside wet dream
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by sirthisthickkal: 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] At first I was like "really bro"? undecided

But the latter part got me laughing. Nice! grin
[/email]
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by bankybobo11: 7:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls your sincere contribution is needed. Let me look before leaping.

Hopefully and by His grace, my first time would be with ny wife, then it'd be an achievement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by Kennydoc(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Pls your sincere contribution is needed. Let me look before leaping.

My dear, you don't have to give out your virginity just like that. Sex is a sacred act meant only to be experienced within marriage, the primary essence of which is procreation. I'm much older than you and even as a guy, I don't have any plan of doing away with my virginity anytime soon. As a matter of fact, premarital sex hasn't got any appeal to me.
Keep your virginity cos it's your treasure. It's also a sign of your reverence to God.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by NaijaBlend: 4:44am On Dec 24, 2017
cruzita:
no reason,just find happiness keeping it

I appreciate you. Keep it up! By God's grace, you will succeed.
Re: How Did You Feel The Day You Lost Your Virginity? Achievement Or Loss? by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 10:01am On Apr 28, 2018
sirthisthickkal:
i guess you dont know the full meaning of virgin.

V= very

i= important

r= respected

g= girls

i= in

n= nigeria.

Shout out to all virgins in nigeria.

We will always stand by you!! And we look forward to disvirgin you all.

Thanks.

courtsey: players association of Nigeria (PAN).

virginity isn't for girls alone. ..guys and girls.. so stop this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"When It Is Safer To Do Court Marriage As A Guy" / How to Make a Relationship Last...? / Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.