Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Men And Their Double Standards. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Double Standards. (29509 Views)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Double Standards Of Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by hensben(m): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:

I didn't ask for your opinion smiley

you don't need to ask for my opinion when there is a quote giff I can click on. cool
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
vislabraye:

You are guilty of number 4 as well

How
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by onoja12: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
i can assure you i do not need your help ,with your manners i doubt you been able to maintain a relation for more than a month,please wise woman do have a lovely day .

dare2differ:

Stop quoting me

I find the way you argue nauseating

If you cannot understand a simple analogy. I can't help your case.
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2016
onoja12:
i can assure you i do not need your help ,with your manners i doubt you been able to maintain a relation for more than a month,please wise woman do have a lovely day .

You too.

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by vislabraye(m): 12:12am On Apr 07, 2016
mimzy:

How

You say, men this, men that...
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by doris4u(f): 12:19am On Apr 07, 2016
onstelly:

Wow omg where have you been
It's been a long long time my dear
have been around o and u. Pls send me ur pin
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by onstelly(f): 12:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
doris4u:
have been around o and u. Pls send me ur pin
OK But I can't here, lemme mail it to you dear
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by henryhemon(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
mimzy:
Growing up as a Nigerian female, you're told to sit, talk, act and respond to situations in certain ways or you'll be branded as "unladylike". Women are conditioned in a certain way and most of us have adhered to these rules.

Notwithstanding, these questions have always been a puzzle to me, other women and, I suspect, even men:

1. Why do men feel they should be forgiven when they cheat on their women but the rules change when these same women cheat on them, even once or just emotionally? .........

2. Why do contemporary men insist women share the bills but they think it beneath them to help out in domestic chores? Men help out with chores expect you have been following the wrong dudes.

3. Why should a man be hailed by his friends for bragging about his sexual encounters with women but they slut-shame a woman who's honest about her escapades with a man she's into? Cuz we can afford to buy them want they want and we do they asking,women pretend not to like sex but we don't.

4. Why do Nairaland men insult a woman who's liberal in her views but cheer on a guy who says lewd things about women? Only kids will do this....real men don't

5. Why do men generalize all women as "_bitches" and '_hoes" but take offense when allusions are made to their female relatives being the same?
Again you 're rolling with the wrong men .

Even on this thread, some men would prove me right but the question is: WHY THE DOUBLE STANDARDS?
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by doris4u(f): 12:28am On Apr 08, 2016
onstelly:

OK But I can't here, lemme mail it to you dear
Alright
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Zedoo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Number 5 is the most crappy....pathetic....

The girls we call bitches are people's moms, aunties n sisters, its a cycle. No matter how hard you try to defend your own family there are family members who have earned the bitch tag from other guys.

Its just the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man, His Baby Mama & Their 2 Sons Rock In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? / Can You Date A Lady Who Cannot Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.