Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Men And Their Double Standards. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Their Double Standards. (29495 Views)

Deadrat Scam And Double Standards / Nigerian Men Need To Understand That Some Women Have Financial Standards. / Double Standards Of Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by danbrowndmf(m): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Haven't you seen hardworking women who don't depend on their husband?
ma,i never said there was none ma.
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:
But you have got nothing to offer
Common sense you no get
Uncommon sense you no get
Please are you a man or a woman? You don't have chill at all! I don die for laff here oh! Lol grin
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2016
kaziblake:
By a what?
Coward
...take this big fat black d*ck and stuff it in your m..f*cking mouth...you're welcome wink
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by kaziblake(f): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
...take this big fat black d*ck and stuff it in your m..f*cking mouth...you're welcome wink
stuff it into your sisters mouth, motherf*cker undecided
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Please are you a man or a woman? You don't have chill at all! I don die for laff here oh! Lol grin
woman

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 9:48am On Apr 06, 2016
grin grin
kaziblake:
stuff it into your sisters mouth, motherf*cker undecided
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Another article by a ho. like my mother..

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 10:02am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=onoja12 post=44445337]first i do not know the kind of Guys you roll with probably black american men,but Africa men i know do not refer to a lady as a batch except you give him dam good reason.

That is not true

as for the remaining first understand the concept of male and female are not the same either physically or psychologically.so you shouldn't expect the same behavior ,or does your brothers have breast or are they as touchy as you are when you understand this then all would fit in quite well,just as you claim,let me inform you now that women are grand masters of the game of double standing

Why do you like to think for women? You are the same people that comes with our strengths and limitations. We ask you? What makes you think a a woman cannot cope. Women cope just fine!!!

A man who cannot use his brain to think when he is getting laid is actually more stupid than a woman who plans for it. Men are also emotional beingsundecided. Going through troubles to keep mistresses for fvck sake or chasing your daughter's age mate screams like a man who actually took his time and other resources to invest on a course that he knows would hurt his partner, tidy it all you like. It is not an excuse!!! It still sounds like a fo.ol who can think logically.

,it is only a woman who wears fake ass,padded bra,fake nail,fake hair,fake eye lashes even fake complexion yet she tells you i want a real man can anybody be more double standard than that

What is stopping men from wearing enhancements? Na we hold you?

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Only real men will like this memes! undecided God I Love tupac! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2016
Dcholeric:

I permit you to disagree as much as it seems ok to you dear .

60:40 could be what is expected
, but it ain't what is practiced.
same goes for the domestic chores issue.

unless if you're talking base on some foreign and well developed countries, and yet 60:40 ratio isn't still a norm in countries like that .

to be really honest with you, I am being in accordance to realty and not sentimental only because I perceive a good level of sincerity in your posts.

if not I go don Dey state 1000 reasons and events where and when 60:40 ratio isn't even in connection with today's thought, not to even mention the today's world in realty.

but I must confess, a hand full amount of women are grabbing the importance of the "independent woman ",but even at that, women seems to be naturally dependent on men when it comes to providing and protection and men find it naturally a thing of pride to take hold of such reponsibilties.

in essence it is only natural that men dominates in providing and protecting and women mostly do keeping and helping .

Not true, except the man is actually rich

In many homes especially in Nigeria, the woman shares and contributes almost the same percentage of her salary as her husband yet she is still expected to deal with most daily chores.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2016
KingRex1:
Mimzy. Women always play the victim. You people always wanna be pampered nd cared for bt at same time step on thes guys nd wana be above em(feminism).

Forgettin that guys are egocentric nd wuld take away that care nd respect wen trampled upon.

If you ask me, i feel this world favors nd smiles on the ladies more.. We men kip suffrin nd smiling only to hear the complaints nd nags of females at the end of the.

I am nd will neva be in support of men maltreating ladies, i condemn it.

Also men are easily aroused, some even by breeze. Its natural even in lower animals.Tho this is no excuse for cheatin bt fact is that its EASIER for a man to fall into havin extramarital sex affairs than a woman.. Unfortunately that law ws propounded by mother nature herself. So if at all less pity shld be accorded to any, it shld be to the man.

Ladies should be treated with maximum love, care nd respect but wen thats taken advantage of...? You knw the rest.. Such thread as urs would come up the next day.

Maybe women do not get aroused by every thing in trousers however they do get aroused when they see a man with what they like

It is different in context however it does not change the fact that women also desire other men. That is the koko

Women also pamper men especially after wedding. The same woman that would wash your clothes, apologise even when you are in the wrong, call you olowo ori etc. Buying gifts or giving her money is not the only way to pamper another person. Women do pamper their husbands too!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Gmekx(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
ITS SIMPLE AS ABC. ITS A MAN'S WORLD AND U GOT TO DEAL WITH IT.

As old as you are, see what you're writing. Human being

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Gmekx(m): 10:13am On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
Growing up as a Nigerian female, you're told to sit, talk, act and respond to situations in certain ways or you'll be branded as "unladylike". Women are conditioned in a certain way and most of us have adhered to these rules.

Just one question

Why is it so easy to conclude that only men have double standards?
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Thank you for this post...

dare2differ:

Maybe women do not get aroused by every thing in trousers however they do get aroused when they see a man with what they like

It is different in context however it does not change the fact that women also desire other men. That is the koko

Women also pamper men especially after wedding. The same woman that would wash your clothes, apologise even when you are in the wrong, call you olowo ori etc. Buying gifts etc, is not the only way to pamper another person. Women do pamper their husbands!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
on point!!! wink

Kath5kouture:
Only real men will like this memes! undecided God I Love tupac! cry

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 10:23am On Apr 06, 2016
[quote author=Sagamite post=44435923]

Personally, I would wonder what a women brings to my life if she does not do the domestic chores.

I would gain all that emotional baggage and illogical arguments that come with a woman for what benefits?

What will you bring into a life of a self-sufficient woman?

his comes back to the famous key and lock analogy.

"A key that opens any lock is a Master Key.

A lock that can be opened by any key is a Crap Lock."

I am not a lock and you are not a key. angry

Look, girl, pack this crap. You are going to get pumped because men do the fcking, not women. So men are the keys, women are the lock.

So their really is nothing to brag about about your sexual encounters of being fcked. Men do the pumping, except you want to claim to be fantastic and mean in bed, which I doubt.

I agree with you. grin. You do not need a woman at all since sex is all about you. You do the pumping, you do everything, it is all about you.

By the way, a girl's friends are free to hail her about her sexual escapade. Are girls' friends all male? If not, why are you blaming men for them not hailing a girl for it?
Girlfriends do hail themselves. It depends on the circle.

This an interesting argument but have you ever considered it in light of same-sex relationships. I don't know but with the way they have inherited most heterosexual baggages, I say we stop blaming one another. You do you but be ready to face the consequences of your choices!

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
ma,i never said there was none ma.
You must be either yoruba or below 18. Why all the 'ma'?
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 10:30am On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
Thank you for this post...

I think you should ignore stuffs like that unless it is staring you in the face. Do your thing but do them smartly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:

It isnt a man's fault that he cheats?? It isnt a man's fault that he insults you? Its natural
Some of you women have no brains( i am pissed)
You're pissed? and so what? Too bad I cant make an ediot agree with me that this also goes for women. Bloody hypocrite forming women's advocate. What has your brain done for you? Because a man cheats,women should also cheat? Dimwitted Congo pygmy looking ediot!
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by danbrowndmf(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2016
Kath5kouture:

You must be either yoruba or below 18. Why all the 'ma'?
your assumption describe how low ur mentality is...
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Dcholeric: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:

Not true, except the man is actually rich

In many homes especially in Nigeria, the woman shares and contributes almost the same percentage of her salary as her husband yet she is still expected to deal with most daily chores.
your opinion, assumption.

you could be right but I reserve my stands .
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Afterall said and done,this African mentality was and is still women's fault. Only women can change this by doing what their mothers never had the GUTS to do. This isnt the 50's for crying out loud and change is constant( by the way feminism is a good change). Looking at our family settings in Africa especially Nigeria,we can see why this trend is so deep-rooted in our culture so don't blame most men. Blame their mothers who failed to teach them how to be responsible towards themselves,women and the society at large. They forgot they aren't just raising a son but a future husband and father!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 06, 2016
danbrowndmf:
your assumption describe how low ur mentality is...
If you can't tell difference between a sarcasm and a statement,then you obviously have no mentality at all! undecided BTW where is your sense of humour? Must you take everything seriously?
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by dare2differ: 11:02am On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

You're pissed? and so what?
Too bad I cant make an ediot agree with me that this also goes for women.
Bloody hypocrite forming women's advocate.
What has your brain done for you?
Because a man cheats,women should also cheat?
Dimwitted Congo pygmy looking ediot!

You don't get it, do you?

No one is saying women should cheat because men also cheat shocked...that would be da.ft. undecided

We are talking how the society makes shit up just to treat them differently.

Whether we like it or not, women also cheat and if people are not willing to crucify men who do, they definitely have no right to crucify women who cheat.

Women and men are not the same...agreed

However do their differences include stuffs like these...Hell No

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

You're pissed? and so what?
Too bad I cant make an ediot agree with me that this also goes for women.
Bloody hypocrite forming women's advocate.
What has your brain done for you?
Because a man cheats,women should also cheat?
Dimwitted Congo pygmy looking ediot!
Shame on you

2 Likes

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
dare2differ:

You don't get it, do you?

No one is saying women should cheat because men also cheat shocked...that would be da.ft. undecided

We are talking how the society makes shit up just to treat them differently.

Whether we like it or not, women also cheat and if people are not willing to crucify men who do, they definitely have no right to crucify women who cheat.

Women and men are not the same...agreed

However do their differences include stuffs like this...Hell No
Don't mind her. Some ppl just don't understand simple English but are quick to rain insults on others. SMH. I support Stupedinluv. undecided

1 Like

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by haul: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2016
onstelly:

Smiles
Happy am one of them

Funny how you ladies needs an acknowledgement from the same folks you think are of double standards before you can be happy. grin
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Shame on you
Just shame? LOL
I expected more,everybody cant always agree with you.
Must you quote everybody?
Dont you have better things to worry about,you know women would be better off if we stop this blame-judge men stuff. Dont you see how most of us are wasting our lives in prostitution,shouldnt you be converting them and making something of your life?
Continue wasting your life in NL blaming men for how useless you have become.
And dont quote me again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 06, 2016
Persephenee:

Just shame? LOL
I expected more,everybody cant always agree with you.
Must you quote everybody?
Dont you have better things to worry about,you know women would be better off if we stop this blame-judge men stuff. Dont you see how most of us are wasting our lives in prostitution,shouldnt you be converting them and making something of your life?
Continue wasting your life in NL blaming men for how useless you have become.
And dont quote me again.
Instead of running up and down to defend your IQ threatening post, i will advise you read more to help your already decaying brain cells before having kids cos i fear for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by onstelly(f): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
haul:

Funny how you ladies needs an acknowledgement from the same folks you think are of double standards before you can be happy. grin
Chimoo
Lemme not talk
Oga biko am having headache.
Re: Men And Their Double Standards. by guyXander(m): 11:56am On Apr 06, 2016
mimzy:
Invalid point my dear. We all know that the male and female body structure differs...that's not reason enuf..
What bout the guys with ear piercings?
What bout the guys who weave their hair?
What bout the guys who put on ladies clothing's
Oh pls..I could go on and on...Ur reason isn't REASON ENOUGH wink

We are equals. But some are born more equally than others.
Women should play in the men's football team too. That would be fun to watch.
You do double standard. You only want the good stuffs out of this argument. But when it comes to the hard and dirty stuffs men do, you guys chicken out.
Now, is it equality to hit a woman or not.
Remember I hit my guys hard. And we still chill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / She Always Felt Guilty After Romance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.