Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (45345 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DaBullIT(m): 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wetin women go use toto cause , na God fit understand

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by marshalcarter: 10:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
Buhari doesn't do dat to his bae naaaaw

Even me sef dnt do it grin

Pls wake up
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Integrityfarms(m): 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
For 3 and 10 what do you expect him to do? To be chaperoning her or worshipping her? For God sake she turned him down so why can't he go for other women and never give a damn about her?

Op na your type go dey kneel down for girl to be begging her to accept you. #inferioritycomplex

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
Spacebooked!

kampusareablog.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by kengodson: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
Most girls I have seen are attracted to money and cars, a natural law wink, op, hope u no dey shine shoe or wash pant, I dey ask, cos I don't...........oh and I hate those fakes who think they are as pure as Angels, but torn out to be......... U know na tongue
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016

Nice one OP kiss

Although, I'm guilty of one or two of those things but

Broken heart is better than Broken Marriage or even Broken Head sef.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by doveda: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
Danceville, can you please add harassment to your list grin

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by spicyuzo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
I am so Number 6
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by anochuko01(m): 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Funny enough, I'm just chatting with a girl that turned me down some days ago! Really painful...I asked her out for 5months!
But over the years I've come to realise that God has a way of replacing better things with the best ones! She'll keep on being my friend no doubt...coz I love her beyond words....and to the guy that took her before me...all the best o! You'll only get jealous when my own bae arrives grin

By the way, I don't do ANY of what op listed there....those things only show that you never loved the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Chukzyfcb(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
How does "Quit asking her out" one of a "silly way".....to me that's a silly suggestion you just wrote up there! If she's not giving you the green light, move on

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
why?

very appropriate.... U just need to switch over to ur another plan of action
Buh, that's a revenge plan..
She turns me down, then I must teach her a lesson.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by shearer1982(m): 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
I can never be a friend to someone I love, if I ask you out N the answer is NO.... I rather go big or go home...but bad mouthing not in mine DNA.!

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Lovelynature(m): 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
Like most guys, I do number 3 and 6. There's no time to keep chasing one lady while there are many of them out there waiting for you to take a step
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by tellamicheal: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
well it depends on d guys attitude cos some guys can be so annoying

End time...... I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
dantenny:
Rush to nairaland and create topic on how a crush turned him down
grin
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
doveda:
Danceville, can you please add harassment to your list grin
I wish I could Baba, buh, I can't modify it again since it has been placed on front page.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by humilitypays(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

6. He Quits Asking Her Out

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..
...and this is one of the many reasons many marriages and relationships are breaking up: ladies turn down guys who truly love and desire to make them happy at all cost (mostly because the guy didn't have the way-too-high expectations; money, job, car, tall, short, fair, dark, etc she fantasizes in a guy) to accept a guy who doesn't care much about her but only after some temporary fun with her.

And when the guy gets the fun or whatever he wants from her and starts to look for another prey, the lady starts to cry fowl as if she wasn't guilty herself by turning down responsible, decent guys with good intentions towards her while accepting irresponsible trouser-sagging guys that jump from skirt to skirt, pity ladies sha cos most are ignorant of the negative outcome of their selfish decisions until it manifests cry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by saintdennis(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Smiles, wel @ OP remove 3 and 6 from the list, they are 'not silly'

So @ number 3...I ask a girl out, she turns me down, I should now be her best friend ni?? I don't believe in friendzone for babe wey I like, that'll be self-deception.

And @ number 6... you've wooed the babe, she no gree, what's there to do except stop asking her out, or won't a lady become worried when a guy keeps coming back despite getting turned down! That's lack of self-respect.

I agree the rest are really silly... but number 3 and 6 are NORMAL ooo. *smiles*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nebuchadnezar: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
They cry indoor
They call women beeches
come to my bed chamber

the king is calling

KING NEBUCHADNEZAR

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by kamilous(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
well done OP,but I don't think guy shud keep on disturbing himself on what is not real,I don't think dat moving ON after guy was turndown is a sin,therefore,I don't support your no:3 ( acting like she doesn't exist) coz dat is not a silly habit but a mature way of moving ON.....from an adage:TI OLOUNJE BARINI TOROJUKOKO,MAFI AIJE TEELORUN.

3 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Austia26(m): 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
undecided angry
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 11:01pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chukzyfcb:
How does "Quit asking her out" one of a "silly way".....to me that's a silly suggestion you just wrote up there! If she's not giving you the green light, move on
Buh, u can still be friend with her, atleast you do asked her out when both of you are still buddy before and after she refused accepting ur feelings or proposal, that doesn't mean u should quit asking her out.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.

Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
List compiled by:
DanceVille
Feel free to add yours.
Justified if jilted? Justified if cheated? or Justified if treated in same way....
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Maxi112: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Buh, that's a revenge plan.. She turns me down, then I must teach her a lesson.
nah bro!
which lesson?.. U have to try to convince her again

U don't need to accept defeat early like gej..
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Chidizman:
We are talking Fuel you are talking nonsense undecided Who wooing epp
Lol! If you talk abt fuel from morning till night, it doesn't change anything.
God will surely help us.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Pdizzle(m): 11:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
Disdain what you can't have. Ignore them completely.

2 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by blazer234: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:

4. He Badmouth Her

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

:

NB

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.

Why should I notice her again after she turned me down?

Why should I ask her out again after she said she is not interested?

Why shoildnt I talk to other beautiful women again because one girl said no?

What shoidl stop me from making friends with her friend if I so wish?

Most of the things you wrote are complete nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by DanceVille: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Maxi112:
nah bro!
which lesson?.. U have to try to convince her again

U don't need to accept defeat early like gej..

Lol! This guy ehn... Nice point.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by vicstar(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
I just move on, no time to waste undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by livinstone8(m): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2016
That number 6 no suppose dey there,, so u expect the guy to keep calling so it'll look as if he's a stalker Me I can't ask a girl out twice

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.