Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,954 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (45351 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by busyfishing(m): 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Rubbish..OP is jobless.you make no sense at all embarassed
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
If i was rejected i'll just move on to my video game console..trust me once i touch the pad ur memories burning away like dry bush on fire...lol..
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by drnoel: 7:06am On Apr 08, 2016
Smellymouth:
Because men have an ego issue and getting rejected hurts their confidence.

In their mind, everytime they see the girl that rejected them, they remember only the rejection, and nothing else. So, to compensate for this when they get rejected, they pretend that the other person isn't there or pretend that they never were interested in them as a way to "save face." You'll find this is especially true when they are around other males. It's strictly an issue of ego. By "forcing themselves to dislike you", it helps them..

Like ur moniker says so are ur words. When u want to say something pls dont generalize.
Not all men go brooding just cos of rejection. I have been rejected move times that I can count. Infact the fastest rejection I have had happened in 5 seconds but thats a story for another time. Funny enof I always happen to remain on talking terms with them biatches.
One of them I pursued the longest which was just for 7 days and she kept refusing wanted to turn me intp her maga. I just laff am tell am make she go find alhaji as me sef no be alfa.
When a guy knows his self worth he would also know that their are many fishes in the river and that the fact that one catfish beat you is no reason not to eat fish pepper soup. A guy does not have to be proud to hold his head high.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Afroconnect: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2016
This ur thread is childish...is the girl Otedola's daughter?
Is she Tiwa savage, a normal girl will cease to exist for me,the moment she shows me she ain't interested. There are a million and one better offers.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by tayooluwole: 7:15am On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
They cry indoor They call women beeches
Wake up, guys don't cry for pussy any longer...
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by deflover(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Thanks dude..
Me? Doesn't belong to any.
I'm a plain Jane.

guy do you know the meaning of the phrase plain Jane or you just want to say it so people will think you are witty....how d fvuk is a guy a plain Jane. ...Nigerians can be so funny when forming class
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by realmindz: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
viickerz:
Real guys don't brood over denial of sex, all we do is focus on the next victim. or better yet, we use our hands to Fap it off ! .. Lol..

this reminds me of a girl I'm trying to screw, the biatch come dey tell me that she is reserving her virginity for one dude named "Happy" ..

I just bone her

"Who happy don EPP!'

all the crazy bitches denying us sex .. I have one question..

"WHO YOU EPP"

chai! people dey

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Doubleagent008(m): 7:21am On Apr 08, 2016
Op take this list down and redo it. your introduction, No 6 and conclusion just made this whole write up an utter waste of time.
Sorry about your time and my tone. hope you get the message.
thanks anyway.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by realmindz: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2016
I dnt do friendzone, neither will I completely despise her....I'll simply step aside waiting patiently for the moment to re-attack..sometimes I eventually lose complete interest in her never to desire her no more. However I rarely get rejects, I rarely ask girls out, they may jst be unfortunate to fall in love with an innocent me
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

6. He Quits Asking Her Out

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..
I don't know. Why any lady who ever turn me down alwayss come bacck to do altimate search hunt for me! Lady's can pretend! But my time is too precious to come begin Toast u twice! Is beter I aint surfer much b4 I get u or else! I won't respect u! My Opinion
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by FTBOY: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2016

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her.
ode! so after a girl turns you down you'll still insist on taking her out.....you be hegoat?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by jidxin(m): 7:31am On Apr 08, 2016
've never bin rejected by a lady before
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by FTBOY: 7:33am On Apr 08, 2016
blazer234:

Why should I notice her again after she turned me down?

Why should I ask her out again after she said she is not interested?

Why shoildnt I talk to other beautiful women again because one girl said no?

What shoidl stop me from making friends with her friend if I so wish?

Most of the things you wrote are complete nonsense.
the Op failed in some part, obviously. why would i keep asking a girl, who doesn't want me, out all the time?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by FTBOY: 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
drnoel:

Like ur moniker says so are ur words. When u want to say something pls dont generalize.
Not all men go brooding just cos of rejection. I have been rejected move times that I can count. Infact the fastest rejection I have had happened in 5 seconds but thats a story for another time. Funny enof I always happen to remain on talking terms with them biatches.
One of them I pursued the longest which was just for 7 days and she kept refusing wanted to turn me intp her maga. I just laff am tell am make she go find alhaji as me sef no be alfa.
When a guy knows his self worth he would also know that their are many fishes in the river and that the fact that one catfish beat you is no reason not to eat fish pepper soup. A guy does not have to be proud to hold his head high.
you nailed it! God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by makabulchi(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by makabulchi(m): 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
FTBOY:
the Op failed in some part, obviously. why would i keep asking a girl, who doesn't want me, out all the time?
Cus goat dey learn whr guys dey...No means yes and yes means yes,na so my big bros teach mi.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by makabulchi(m): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2016
Hallack:
If i was rejected i'll just move on to my video game console..trust me once i touch the pad ur memories burning away like dry bush on fire...lol..
Try Mary Jane
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by makabulchi(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2016
adroitvezy:

if you don't do any of the above, its either u're having a low self esteem (i don't mean any insult pls) or u're in an unrequitted love. Move on man.
Guy no fit be himself without mofos shouting low self-esteem.Thunder fire low self esteem
Who e epp
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Samaniani(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2016
:PHmmm me i'm stil a virgin make una no spoil me o
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by NarnieSnyper(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2016
3,6 and 9 is so me.

I hate chasing a girl like she's the only one on earth. If u turn down my advance, i dont see why we should be friends. It's either we'r in or out, cant stay inbetween.
I wont act like i dont know her but i'll just wave or say hi and move on, unlike the usual expected way of me stopping and talking with u.

In order to forget a girl or probably make her jealous, i most times hang out with girls that are prettier just to prove a point that she aint the only one on earth if she starts feeling too special.

I dont see anything wrong with these sha.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by famouswheelz(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2016
@Op i no understand No. 6 ooo, i ask girl out, she say no may i continue dey run after her?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by dlux: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2016
OP i wonder what you're hitting at? Immature guys? If you woo a lady severally and she says no why hang around when they're productive things to do? Women or Men come and go. The idea of begging a woman for love is a waste of time. She either likes you or not. Most would consider you if you're loaded but then that's for the cash basically. U go suffer if you love your babe pass how she love u. Real men do not keep women they have feelings for as 'just friends'. You move on or stay stuck in limbo and lose focus. Abi you're trying to impress the ladies?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Obiwiz(m): 8:20am On Apr 08, 2016
Numbers 3 and 6 are standard approaches. That's self-esteem.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2016
makabulchi:

Try Mary Jane
I don't understand. Is that a name of a game? Or is it a girl u're talking about? because no girl can me look super silly that hurt will turn my love into burning hatred instantly
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by missjahiniekpe(f): 8:39am On Apr 08, 2016
viickerz:
Real guys don't brood over denial of sex, all we do is focus on the next victim. or better yet, we use our hands to Fap it off ! .. Lol..

this reminds me of a girl I'm trying to screw, the biatch come dey tell me that she is reserving her virginity for one dude named "Happy" ..

I just bone her

"Who happy don EPP!'

all the crazy bitches denying us sex .. I have one question..

"WHO YOU EPP"

Av Just spotted one. Read his comment and you will know for yourself. Talk till tomorow, you cannot sleep with every girl. Mttew
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by FuckTheMod: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]You want us to stop those habits? Then tell them to dey gree for us.[/size]

Modified*
How many people your sisters go gree for
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by MrJoshBaba(m): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2016
Real guys move on, because they know themselves and it will be quite unfortunate for the girl that turned them down
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by multivational: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2016
jaymejate:
[size=18pt]You want us to stop those habits? Then tell them to dey gree for us.[/size]

Modified*

SIMPO! Or make them go love demselves na. OP once you get another action girl that agrees and the reverse is this case!
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by glamz007(m): 8:52am On Apr 08, 2016
a girl will soon create her own topic " Some Silly Ways Girls Act When A Guy Turns Them Down"... we r waiting
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by oshaosha2014(m): 8:57am On Apr 08, 2016
I do number 6 very well. Why waste time on one when other opportunities are there. The woman in my life for the past 7yrs now, didn't make me go thru trouble before she accepted to be with me.
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by oshaosha2014(m): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2016
yes, very appropriate, don't sulk, just keep moving. Real life is not telemundo!

Maxi112:
why?

very appropriate.... U just need to switch over to ur another plan of action
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by PMBisaterrorist(f): 9:02am On Apr 08, 2016
ireneony:
They cry indoor
They call women beeches

cry indoors? cos of a woman turned you down? stop deceiving yourself girl, when the girl no be work why cry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.