Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (45352 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Maxi112: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol! This guy ehn...
Nice point.
I find it difficult to accept defeat from ladies, once u start giving me those there un necessary excuses looking for a way to friend zone me. . I will just excommunicate her at once, from their quarrel done start, she will be seeing different person in me.. some will try to no what is wrong while some we try to act e no consign me! bros no worry ur juju dey work..

give her small tym, when she no expect.. call her full name ask her what is d proble btw both of u accuse her of acting strange since u ask her out.. pretend u r not interested.. then watch her woo u

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by jaxxy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
Depends on d reason for being turn down if at all tho bt it's ok cos I turn ladies down too smtmes especially my skols days it Ws terrible. In hindsight I regret now tho. Pretty fine gals. My reason mostly cos dey came onto me 1st. grin cry
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Sistem007(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
Your number 6 though...so when a girl turns u down u keep disturbing her life. Only a real man would respect her decision and let her be. Not all girls find that disturbance thing sexy. It actually irritates most girls.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by druxy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
crap!!!
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by jojosweet(f): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
DaZion:
Prof lalasticlala.

This is true..
Many guys do this including me..
What did u think sir?
I am new here and I keep seeing lalasticlala who is this person and why is he always referred to?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by adroitvezy(m): 11:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
anochuko01:
Funny enough, I'm just chatting with a girl that turned me down some days ago! Really painful...I asked her out for 5months!
But over the years I've come to realise that God has a way of replacing better things with the best ones! She'll keep on being my friend no doubt...coz I love her beyond words....and to the guy that took her before me...all the best o! You'll only get jealous when my own bae arrives grin

By the way, I don't do ANY of what op listed there....those things only show that you never loved the girl.
if you don't do any of the above, its either u're having a low self esteem (i don't mean any insult pls) or u're in an unrequitted love. Move on man.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by freshinko: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Real guys don't give a dam what went Wrong in the jungle. Focus is on the next chance.

4 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by sLentlover7778(m): 12:01am On Apr 08, 2016
There are many fishes in the river..

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by OpinionCounts(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2016
@op, no5 seem to contradict no10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 08, 2016
Seriously i can relate to the frustration when a lady turns a man down but whenever it happens to me, i just move on and tell myself that the hand of God may be in it! Perhaps fate is trying to prevent something negative which may arise from her acceptance! Call it whatever you want or criticize me for it...i don't care! It's my personal opinion which i am entitled to.

A very typical example which made me come to that conclusion was a girl i was asking out for a while sometime in 2009. She rebuffed my advances and made jest of me only for her to pass on about a year later. Heard she died as a result of HIV related complications and i believed because when her rented apartment was cleared of her properties by her relations, i saw plastic bottles of Lamivudine and Zidovudine swept out from her room. Her "Red Card" to my advances was what saved me.

Not that i indulge in unsafe sex but i tend to when i get comfortable with the person which was in the past until about 2 years ago when i started insisting on HIV Screening as a prerogative before i and a girl begins to date!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Zunchi(m): 12:19am On Apr 08, 2016
abeg op.. about dat moving wiv her fwends tin..

if u apply for visa for usa nd u no get.. no b uk be ur next destination...

walking wiv anoda hotter female also.. u turned him down, so i guess he z moving on and trying elsewhere where he thinks he might be successful..

also.. behaving like u dnt exist... some guys, once they r turned down once, it lowers their esteem nd dey wudnt want to be found around such girl anymore.. even though they myt love her still deep down bt talking to her wud be a problem cuse to them, its a lost cause

3 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Buh, u can still be friend with her, atleast you do asked her out when both of you are still buddy before and after she refused accepting ur feelings or proposal, that doesn't mean u should quit asking her out.
Baba na rubbish you just Write for me so. If a babe isn't giving you green light and you still perch around her forming "buddy buddy" like you wrote there maybe hoping she could someday change her mind....my man that's a welcome Invitation to the FRIEND-ZONE world and when you are in that world, you culd be elevated to a higher level called MAGA ON PER SECOND BILLING......#wiseup bruh

6 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by agrovick(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2016
carlleung:
Anyone that sees this image..don't try to call cos he is a scammer
Baba! Your psiphon still works?
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Calebosko:
They wil be uploading and changing dp with beautiful girls urpandan,online

hahahahahaahhahahaa U nailed it right there! one guy been dey ask me out, he's very cute though, but I don't just like him, I can't say what irritates me whenever he comes to my place to see my brother, one day just to make me jealous, he came to my house with a girl calling her his queen, I rush commot from room make I see d queen greet am, if u see this girl! hehehehehehehehehe make I no talk abeg, the girl sef on seeing me became intimidated and from her body language I could see it that she was having a very big inferiority complex while I was there happily chatting with my brother, d next day dis guy started changing his dp on whatsapp with different pretty girls of which I know he doesn't know any of them, he must have stolen those pictures from Facebook grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 08, 2016
You're correctly CORRECT....

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by usermane(m): 12:50am On Apr 08, 2016
Great list! I disagree with 3 and 7 though. Those are not silly unless overdone. What would you do on finding out your love interest couldn't care less about you? You reduce contact with her or withdraw contact completely initially. Of course, you dont snub her. You may assist or help if she call on you but aside this you just have to move on completely. Nothing hurts more than unrequited love, I 've been there before. Trust me.

4 Likes

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Buh, me don't think it appropriate.

3&6
So whem a girl turns you down you keep callin her and you keep forming friend eh? Does it make sense?
then you contradocted yourself at the end of the writeup by sayong when turned down one shoild move on. How else do you move on when you still keep tabs on her
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by GANJAFARMER: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2016
Girls still reject people these days ? undecided

Abeg make I hear word jare!

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Taryur3(m): 5:16am On Apr 08, 2016
shocked
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Calebosko(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

hahahahahaahhahahaa U nailed it right there! one guy been dey ask me out, he's very cute though, but I don't just like him, I can't say what irritates me whenever he comes to my place to see my brother, one day just to make me jealous, he came to my house with a girl calling her his queen, I rush commot from room make I see d queen greet am, if u see this girl! hehehehehehehehehe make I no talk abeg, the girl sef on seeing me became intimidated and from her body language I could see it that she was having a very big inferiority complex while I was there happily chatting with my brother, d next day dis guy started changing his dp on whatsapp with different pretty girls of which I know he doesn't know any of them, he must have stolen those pictures from Facebook grin grin grin
but for u to knw al this tin,it means u wey jealous smal,and u av smal feeling for d guy but ur just forming

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by opey112(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2016
This one is a BOY not a MAN
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by mrlaw93(m): 6:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Its simple for me. When she turns me down i wil try again. If the result is same, i wil jst be her friend. some wil say am being friendzoned. Walahi! it's different.

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by mrlaw93(m): 6:36am On Apr 08, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

U check his dp every minute he changes it on facebook. U rushed out when he brought a lady to ur house and u feel datz cool. Madam, watz ur definition of jealousy? U better go meet d bone of ur bone now

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by tellamicheal: 6:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Pls i need help o, cos i need someone to help me out on hw to make use of my gift efficiently...
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 08, 2016
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

6. He Quits Asking Her Out

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..

My thoughts are that this asinine and immature post was composed by someone immature and for immature folks.

Grown men don't get turned down and in the off chance that they do slip on their game then they simply move on to the next candidate.

Life's too fng short to brood over common tail. No be naija we dey again?

1 Like

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Mcowubaba: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2016
How is it silly to act like she doesn't Exist

How is it silly to woo other girls

Why wouldn't I quit asking her out Nd No my heart can't beat abnormally if my phone rings thinking it's her...
I don't even understand some of this Romantic threads again undecided
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by EmperorMGI: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2016
livinstone8:
That number 6 no suppose dey there,, so u expect the guy to keep calling so it'll look as if he's a stalker Me I can't ask a girl out twice
Seconded!....Very True....Correct guy na him you be!
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Pdizzle:
Disdain what you can't have. Ignore them completely.

Completely.

Doesn't exist anymore on the face of the earth.

In fact if she was on fire, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on her.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by fransixe(m): 6:55am On Apr 08, 2016
@ op...My bags and other consumables are packed, am ready to sleep @ NNPC today. I dey go look for FUEL. This kind your behavioural studies, wey u learn from experience no go help me get fuel.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by drnoel: 6:56am On Apr 08, 2016
viickerz:
Real guys don't brood over denial of sex, all we do is focus on the next victim. or better yet, we use our hands to Fap it off ! .. Lol..

this reminds me of a girl I'm trying to screw, the biatch come dey tell me that she is reserving her virginity for one dude named "Happy" ..

I just bone her

"Who happy don EPP!'

all the crazy bitches denying us sex .. I have one question..

"WHO YOU EPP"

How old are u?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.