Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down (45353 Views)

How Guys Act When they See A Photo Of A Curvy And Sexy Woman Online / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by MrObontami(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2016
jojosweet:
I am new here and I keep seeing lalasticlala who is this person and why is he always referred to?

He is a super moderator here on NL, he's in charge of moving topics to the front page from all sections of nairaland

You dig what I'm saying ??

BTW I think your one cool fellow I ma follow u cheesy
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by drnoel: 6:15pm On Apr 14, 2017
Afroconnect:
This ur thread is childish...is the girl Otedola's daughter?
Is she Tiwa savage, a normal girl will cease to exist for me,the moment she shows me she ain't interested. There are a million and one better offers.

Even if she was otedola's daughter or Tiwa savage. No be men dey nyash dem? Abeg make I here word.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Basic123: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2017
DanceVille:
Some ladies have been warned to be careful with men especially when their proposal has been turned down as some are known to go on a vengeful mission and could be dangerous.
Some Guys can't take NO for an answer when they want a lady and when they get the NO, they become cruel beings on a revenge mission.
Sometimes, I do categorise those guys as "Immature" buh believe me, most of them are mature enough.
Here are Some Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down..

1. Destroying Her Image In Public

He stalk her and does everything possible to spoil her image in public.
Some go on social media to write false things against the lady whom turns the them.

2. He Goes With Classic guys

Simply To Make Her Feel She's Lost A Loaded Man
He mightn't be in an excellent connection with those men that are classic, but he'll mingle with them and speak with them if they are his buddies when he sees the girl around. That is simply to make her feel he mixes with men that are classic.

3. He Acts Like She Does Not Exist

On an ordinary day, when he sees her he smiles and possibly walks towards her, but now he pretends he doesn't see her even when with his friends and they are pointing at her.

4. He Badmouth Her

To console themselves when a woman turns them down, what most guys do is bad mouth her and talk about stooping low to have asked her out in the very first place. You may hear something similar to "I blame myself to have stooped so low to have inquired such type of girl out in the first instance." This can be amusing.

5. He Gives Her Telephone Number To His buddy, Who's great at wooing women.

He gives her telephone number to his friend who's an experienced toaster, just to punish her

6. He Quits Asking Her Out

Not all men ask a woman out over and over again. When he asks her out, and she refuses, he'll stop ringing up her. But the funniest thing is the fact that his heart beats in anxiety each time his telephone rings, thinking its her.

7. Envy Overwhelms Him

When she turns him down, he behaves like "Life goes on". The funniest thing is the fact that, he gets bitter when he sees her with another guy richer and better than him, probably driving a car.

8. He Makes Buddy Along With Her Pals

I do not understand If I am the only one that's seen this. He makes friends with her close female friends when she turns him down. That is simply to make her jealous

9. He Hangs Around With Other Women
:
You'll see him walking with and speaking to a lovely woman whom he's no intimate relationship with when the lady he was wooing turns down his advances. You are going to watch him holding her hand; this is simply to make her feel he's got a high-class girl, better than her.

10. Discourage Other Guys From Wooing Her

Only because his advances continues to be turned down, he gives other guys reasons why they need to avoid her, telling them she is ill-mannered and she not worth the pursuit.

NB
If a lady turns you down doesn't mean you can't find a suitable Lady better than her..
Just move on with your lives and stop being immature..

List compiled by:
DanceVille

Feel free to add yours.
Comments and Bashings are highly welcome..
. your dad is a guy too.you know.

he is also silly if he acts this way.
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by peterincredible: 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
Basic123:
. your dad is a guy too.you know.

he is also silly if he acts this way.
but wait ooo when a girl turn u down expecially the ones you just started wooing do u expect to talk to the person again even if u want to talk to the person wetin ina go dey talk and some will keep greating each other when they c each other and put a fake smile on their face as if they give a Bleep who are u decieving honestly as for me i dont c it as ego or what ever if i want a relationship with someone and i woo her and she turns me down in a polite way no p but if she start mis behaving or reply a no in an arrogant or rude way me i no go pretend i will ignore the person and when i c her pretend as if she doesnt exist if she says hi to me i will tell her never to greet me because i dont c any reason why i will put a fake smile on my face and greet her back i know some people might say is ego but Bleep it will i be decieving myself by smiling if a girl turn me down in a rude way we are done 4 life nothing will make me even greet or form cool just go and let me move on with my life tym is a great healer i will get over it and if it is ego i dont think it is bad it is better than raping the girl just to revenge abi
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by Basic123: 7:10am On Apr 15, 2017
peterincredible:
but wait ooo when a girl turn u down expecially the ones you just started wooing do u expect to talk to the person again even if u want to talk to the person wetin ina go dey talk and some will keep greating each other when they c each other and put a fake smile on their face as if they give a Bleep who are u decieving honestly as for me i dont c it as ego or what ever if i want a relationship with someone and i woo her and she turns me down in a polite way no p but if she start mis behaving or reply a no in an arrogant or rude way me i no go pretend i will ignore the person and when i c her pretend as if she doesnt exist if she says hi to me i will tell her never to greet me because i dont c any reason why i will put a fake smile on my face and greet her back i know some people might say is ego but Bleep it will i be decieving myself by smiling if a girl turn me down in a rude way we are done 4 life nothing will make me even greet or form cool just go and let me move on with my life tym is a great healer i will get over it and if it is ego i dont think it is bad it is better than raping the girl just to revenge abi
Don't mind the OP jare.All those things listed are just normal thing to do and not silly.even doing the opposite is what make you silly
Re: Some Silly Ways Guys Act When A Lady Turns Them Down by UncutSk(m): 7:13am On Apr 15, 2017
ireneony:
They cry indoor
They call women beeches
beech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His White Bride. Set To Wed In Finland / Ladies Kick Against Their Kids Taking Up Their Husband’s Name In Marriage / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.