Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14831 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2009
You guys need to take a chill pill.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:03pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

oh shut up, bleeping Love Machine user, by the time i am through with you, you will never in your miserable used assed by cousin life, forget me

anuofia

abeg shatapp dia and go and learn how to spell words correctly, you moronic slowpoke from Yaba grin grin grin Does that line even make sense and has meaning? No it doesn't, you Fcukbag. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And when you're done yabbing, I would like you to tell me where there is "Arsehole" in the dictionary, you ugly Bimbo slut. grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

thank you ,atleast i sabi other foreign languages , what do you know? were you not the same person saying sardines isnt a type of fish?buahahahahahaha i laugh in arochukwu grin grin

Madam bushest gurl in nairaland tongue

hahaha, shatapp dia, I'm multilingual, you ugly daft grin grin grin grin, Comon ewu, sardines is a different type of fish when it's 4 inches it's referred to as a sardine, you bushest girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

catching fun lovey kiss kiss kiss kiss

you are an idiot, infact you are full of shit

ok, you are not making any sense now, i guess you need to make an appointment to see a psychiatrist grin na small small crace dey start

olodo, even to check dictionary you no sabi, tufiakwa ,let me laugh again in umuahia, nsi nkita, ewu gambia grin grin grin

ofcourse you used the word gay, remember you copied it from jennykadry? grin grin grin grin grin

cum oozing tramp

BTW don't forget to add 's' to 'your' statement grin grin grin grin

Mbaise community high school graduate, wey no sabi say sardine na fish, buahaahahahahaah grin grin grin grin

Otondo, why are you copying me so badly? The minute I typed "Isi Nkita", It appeared in your post. grin grin grin grin

abeg, seperate the "Of" from the "Course", you lame ass. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it the same Jennykadri that you copied "All thanks to google for this your highsounding nonsense" and then I caught and exposed you and the whole Nairalanders were laughing their butts off. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and deal with me like you promised, Cow. grin grin grin grin grin

Dafty Trimp from Yaba. grin grin grin grin grin

I said explain to me why I don't see "Arsehole" in the dictionary, you fat ass, dumb cow. grin grin grin grin grin

Dropout from Ugwuada Government Technical School. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2009
davidylan:

how many mama gees do we have?

We have One million mama-gees. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
eyonigger:

You guys need to take a chill pill.

Why are you always returning to this thread, Are you enjoying the way I'm destroying this slut and her mom? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2009
Is this fight a set up between u both? Or am I suppose to be getting a message from this that I aint getting? Please open up laydees.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2009
Still faithful or faithempty? grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
FL Gators:

Still faithful or faithempty? grin

Leave me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2009
rotfl grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:19pm On Aug 19, 2009
.mama-gee:

It's "noticed", you heather and I hope you don't use typo as an excuse to cover up your Otondo brain. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and ask me if there is "Comon" in the dictionary, you pricky Arrow, ever since I exposed your dumb flea brain, you haven't asked that question again which shows that you need to go back to Ugwuada Government Technical School to finish your primary 6. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a dunce!!!! If someone calls you a mega million slut you believe you're rich grin grin grin grin that's why I call you a dumbskull. grin grin grin grin

Be quiet and go and learn how to spell words correctly, you dumb idiot from Yaba. grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU MORONIC SKIMPY CHUCKERHEAD.

Hahahhahahahahah i laugh my butt off, so na me get all this essay typing ehn?
Come all that one na long talk, sardine is a type of fish innit? Which makes it a fish, true or false? So wetin come be that long grammar wey you dey type for here, the more you try to defend your slowpoke self , the more foolish your brain goes,

Now back to the topic at hand, ehen what did you type sef? Oh shut up you bull wanking Arrow, clap for yourself if you think I will ever give up on you skull Bleep, a well recognised and admired swampdonkey like you should be dumped in the ocean where the sharks are waiting to eat you spunked faced prostitute

Be still and go learn that sardine is a fish

Wasted stinky poo headed slowpoke
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:22pm On Aug 19, 2009
.mama-gee:

abeg shatapp dia and go and learn how to spell words correctly, you moronic slowpoke from Yaba grin grin grin Does that line even make sense and has meaning? No it doesn't, you Fcukbag. grin grin grin grin grin grin

And when you're done yabbing, I would like you to tell me where there is "Arsehole" in the dictionary, you ugly Bimbo slut. grin grin grin

if you weren't a dumb slut bag, you would have seen the proof of arsehole in the dictionary which i posted

Seriously you are mad, if i were you i will stop embarassing myself with this arsehole of a thing, because it is in the dicitonary

LovePeddler pissed raped gay undecided
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2009
.mama-gee:

hahaha, shatapp dia, I'm multilingual, you ugly daft grin grin grin grin, Comon ewu, sardines is a different type of[b] fish[/b] when it's 4 inches it's referred to as a sardine, you bushest girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin

buahahhahahahahahha osisi come and read ooo, it is a type of fish, now isn't it a fish, a type of fish, if it isn't a fish why did they say ' it is a type of fish' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin chukwu nna mere'm ebere, come who make you pass primary 6? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

dumb fuckfag grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2009
.mama-gee:

Otondo, why are you copying me so badly? The minute I  typed "Isi Nkita", It appeared in your post. grin grin grin grin

abeg, seperate the "Of" from the "Course", you lame ass. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is it the same Jennykadri that you copied "All thanks to google for this your highsounding nonsense" and then I caught  and exposed you and the whole Nairalanders were laughing their butts off. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and deal with me like you promised, Cow. grin grin grin grin grin

Dafty Trimp from Yaba. grin grin grin grin grin

I said explain to me why I don't see "Arsehole" in the dictionary, you fat ass, dumb cow. grin grin grin grin grin

Dropout from Ugwuada Government Technical School. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

yes i copied jennykadry cos i am jennykadry, so shut up, and cover your face in shame for your stupidity grin grin grin grin, nope the nairalanders were laughing their butts off on you, cos they thought you were just too dumb to realise that the person you are accusing of copying jenny, is the same jenny herself, now wait let me laugh my own buahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said go and check my previous post, with proof of arsehole in the dictionary baboon fucking ass fart

you that did not drop out, i can see how good you are with sardine and fish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

madam blistered-by-cousin-vaginal slut kiss kiss kiss
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
.mama-gee:

Why are you always returning to this thread, Are you enjoying the way I'm destroying this slut and her mom? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you wish tagged loosed LovePeddler, you wish kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2009
Amebo i think u are winning this battle. Mama-gee she is whooping yo ass real bad.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:02pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

Hahahhahahahahah i laugh my butt off, so na me get all this essay typing ehn?
Come all that one na  long talk, sardine is a type of fish innit? Which makes it a fish, true or false? So wetin come be that long grammar wey you dey type for here, the more you try to defend your slowpoke self , the more foolish your brain goes,[/b]Now back to the topic at hand, ehen  what did you type sef? Oh shut up you bull wanking [b]Arrow, clap for yourself if you think I will ever give up on you skull mess, a well recognised and admired  swampdonkey like you should be dumped in the ocean where the sharks are waiting to eat you spunked faced prostitute

Be still and go learn that sardine is a fish
Wasted stinky poo headed slowpoke

abeg tell me where there is "Arsehole" in the dictionary and stop using the sardine talk to cover up your moronic sense of reasoning, you bleeping dumb bollocks from yaba.

I thought I typed Arrow before in my post, you fugly jungle bunny.

Comon shatapp dia and tell your well known slut to stop bleeping gorillas and the chimpanzees in the name of having fun, you daughter of a classless, motherfcuking whorish scumbag.

Blah blah blah blah blah, go and learn your spellings before you start whinning and disgracing yourself in a public forum, you sliming cross-eyed self-servicer.

GO GET YOUR MOM OUT OF THE SLUTTY BUSINESS, YOU kitten bleeping gay. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:16pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

yes i copied jennykadry cos i am jennykadry, so shut up, and cover your face[b] in shame for your stupidi[/b]ty grin grin grin grin, nope the nairalanders were laughing their butts off on you, cos they thought you were just too dumb to realise that the person you are accusing of copying jenny, is the same jenny herself, now wait let me laugh my own buahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I said go and check my previous post, with proof of arsehole in the dictionary baboon fucking ass fart

you that did not drop out, i can see how good you are with sardine and fish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

madam blistered-by-cousin-vaginal slut kiss kiss kiss

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin, and all this coming from someone who doesn't even know how to spell "asshole" correctly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Comon go and look for your biological father, you filthy, whorish, two timing slutty bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin,Dropout from Ugwuada Government Technical School. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh shut the nonsense, you lieing non-school attending piece of shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, First you claimed arsehole originated from "arse[b]nal[/b]" then later you changed it to "asshole", you winky blood toothed swine. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Accept that you're a dunce, you whorish douchebag. grin cool

Daughter of a Chimpanzee sperm licking/bleeper, Aids infested ginea pig. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:17pm On Aug 19, 2009
eyonigger:

Amebo i think u are winning this battle. Mama-gee she is whooping yo ass real bad.

Forget her ranting, she's getting them from google, I tell you. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:33pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

buahahhahahahahahha[b] osisi [/b] come and read ooo, it is a type of fish, now isn't it a fish, a type of fish, if it isn't a fish why did they say ' it is a type of fish'   grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  c[b]hukwu nna mere'm ebere, come who make you pass primary 6? grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/b]
dumb[b] fuckfag [/b] grin grin

Is that the latest person you copy your curse words from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I said tell me where there is "arsehole" in the dictionary, you daughter of a d.i.c.k. bleeping cow.

Don't forget your waste of the "feminie specie" and "bitte", you ape looking clit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, and also remember to use the money your whorish mom gets from bleeping peter and paul and register yourself in primary 2, shameless reefraff from Yaba, Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg come up with a better curseword, don't try copying me by changing "dumb Bleep[b]bag[/b]" to "dumb Bleep[b]gay[/b]", you ignorant and classless hypnotized illiterate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu as you're coming back tell me where there is "arsehole" in the dictionary, dumbfcuk. grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

you wish tagged loosed LovePeddler, you wish kiss kiss kiss kiss

I thought when you open up a dictionary and check "LovePeddler" your mom's picture is always there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Isi aturu. grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2009
,amebo no1:

if you weren't a dumb slut bag, you would have seen the proof of arsehole in the dictionary which i posted

Seriously you are mad, if i were you i will stop embarassing myself with this arsehole of a thing, because it is in the dicitonary

LovePeddler pissed raped gay undecided

Just keep quiet because everytime you open your mouth, you release ignorant and senseless words that has no meaning.

I'm tired of hearing "gay" I would like to hear something new, you daft. cool and by the way I would like you to show me where"pissed" is in the dictionary. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ewu nwuru awu.

Btw, tell me where "arsehole" is in the dictionary, you full slowpoke. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by IFELEKE(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2009
shocked
mod.!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2009
Una never still conclude this mata?

shocked shocked
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2009
blissieng:

Una never still conclude this mata?

shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Naturez(m): 12:04am On Aug 20, 2009
Passing by
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:08am On Aug 20, 2009
I don conclude matter oo, see wetin mamagee and amebo don turn my thread into, Infact any mod wey see this one self no go wan close am. Its ineteresting. Ghehehehehehhe grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 12:38am On Aug 20, 2009
who is winning na? grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:51am On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

who is winning na? grin grin grin grin

Its still a tie. More rounds are yet to go.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by CrudeOil2(m): 2:04am On Aug 20, 2009
what is cheating?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 9:49am On Aug 20, 2009
google dont work on ya machine love?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:40am On Aug 20, 2009
Then you ain't in love. . .Most of you peeps do not understand the difference between being in love and being infatuated. . .

When you love someone with all your heart then your heart becomes fully occupied. . .meaning no room/thought is left empty to cheat or even consider hurting the other person. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.