Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,205 members, 7,839,109 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14832 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by suedu(f): 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2009
hey guy, thank God you are feeling quilty whch means your conscience is still alive. well, i dont believe in extra marital. faithfulnes is a major ingredient of love, try and kip your word- which i know u wld have told her several times.
how will u feel if she does the same to you? every act has a prethought and i know u have finished the actin yiur mind b4 actualising it . all the same, dont be condemned and feel u cant zip up, u can do it. believe in God for help, he will surely do.
just imagine, to the glory of God, i ve been into a relationship for 3 yrs and ve never cheated, its GOD, no be me
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by olutise(f): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2009
why risk a hrt full of lov with 5-10 minutes pleasure (ur hrt)
U cal it CHEAT because u tink u did sometin to offend her. well if u change ur orientation & beliv wat u did was morally wrong u're buildin ur Integrity. Discipline i beliv is not in you cos u shud av control over ur feelins & shud not bend to ur feelins at all time. develop integrity in you

let me giv u a clue to overcome ur fear:
if u wish to live in a certain level of integrity call her & let her no wat u av done. this will mak u free. not minding if she cheat on u. even when u both are not 2gether again she will no u for who u are.

remember 1 day u will av a family & ur offspring will cultivate wat dey see in u & who nos 2morrows yaradua
lets start buildin a gud Nigeria even from ourself

i av a similar experience wit my guy & it was resolved & since then we had more trust & respect 4 each other.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by tolushi(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
-
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by roblance: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
eyonigger this yur thread funny oo
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by hilli666(m): 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
For all those that like to quote God. Did he not ask Abraham to cheat on his wife with his house girl? Did he not allow Solomon to Mary One thousand wive (Easy way of saying Solomon had mistresses every where) Scientifically, it is said that "if men had the same approach to sex as women did, We "as a human race" Will have been long extinct. Men and women are different. Men must spread their seed, Hence their strong uncontrollable urge to procreate. This difference between the sexes will continues as long as we exist. Men will always cheat if provided the opportunity. If a man is provided the opportunity and he displays self restraint, then he will forever hold his girlfriend in debt. That is why many faithfull marriages don't last. Any long lasting marriage someone has cheated or is cheating, the other person just hasn't found out yet.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
hilli666:

For all those that like to quote God. Did he not ask Abraham to cheat on his wife with his house girl? Did he not allow Solomon to Mary One thousand wive (Easy way of saying Solomon had mistresses every where) Scientifically, it is said that "if men had the same approach to sex as women did, We "as a human race" Will have been long extinct. Men and women are different. Men must spread their seed, Hence their strong uncontrollable urge to procreate. This difference between the sexes will continues as long as we exist. Men will always cheat if provided the opportunity. If a man is provided the opportunity and he displays self restraint, then he will forever hold his girlfriend in debt. That is why many faithfull marriages don't last. Any long lasting marriage someone has cheated or is cheating, the other person just hasn't found out yet.

100% True
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by MrWaters: 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
You're yet to understand what Love really means.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2009
It has been proven that man is hardwired to spread his seed far and wide, to ensure the procreation of his line. Don't ask me, ask the scientists. Women are programmed to nuture, and to make sure the man they "procreate" with, is strong enough to give her the best offspring, which is why women continuously test guys with so much drama.
Its all DNA! grin grin grin grin grin And we guys have a moral obligation to ensure that our genetic material doesn't die out.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
wavemasta:

It has been proven that man is hardwired to spread his seed far and wide, to ensure the procreation of his line. Don't ask me, ask the scientists. Women are programmed to nuture, and to make sure the man they "procreate" with, is strong enough to give her the best offspring, which is why women continuously test guys with so much drama.
Its all DNA! grin grin grin grin grin And we guys have a moral obligation to ensure that our genetic material doesn't die out.

Yes, lets blame it on science grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
Ok ok, seriously, try not to cheat, and not put yourself in that position, DNA or not, and if you do, I suggest you just own up, and get it out of the way. Its not easy, but just make the effort,
But I still love science! grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by whitelexi(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
This topic reminds me of that convo between dmx and Damien grin grin:

Hey yo D (What up D?)
You the smooth nigga, I seen you when nobody knew who pulled the trigger
(Yeah you know it's always over dough)
You sure, I could have swore it was over a hoe
(Nah, nah that ain't my style)
Nigga you stay fronting, but u still my man I ain't gonna say nothing
Got your weed, go ahead smoke it (word) Go ahead drink it (word)
go ahead and f**k shorty, u know I can keep a secret (aight)
I'm gonna have u drivin', probably a benz
But we gotta stay friends, blood out, blood in

Thats how the devil works, u have an urge but thats not the issue, the real issue is the urge comes when your gf is out of town or away from u. . . and thats the time when all temptations creep in from different nooks and angles. . . That chick you've been chasing that has been fronting will suddenly start giving u the green light and before u say jack robinson, u don score wonder goal grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2009
If shagging another woman makes you feel sorry for your partner and guilty that has to be a good thing surely?

The more you sleep around the sorrier you will feel and the more likely to stay with your girlfriend as you will be feeling extra sorry for her  grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by anaruagu99: 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
I am pretty sure that "eyonigger" the guy that originally posted this story is a Yoruba man. Very unfaithful dirty urchins they are.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sley4life(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
denony:

U cheated on her once and u felt bad, do u know how many times she has cheated on you?
but still maintained as if nothing happened.

I've been in love for four years without a cheat on my girl (love)
and she is not always with me, maybe after two months she will come
and spend like a month or more and go back as we are not in the same state,
but still i remain so faithful to her that i can't even go out with another girl,
not even just for a drink.

And she is pretending that she can't in her life cheat on me
until everything exposed, how she has been cheating on me hundred times ten
despite how long we've gone and how we loved each other.

Am ready now to cheat and cheat on any girl
(though it's not in my nature)
But girls are not and can never be faithful, (Unless ready to marry ones)

@ poster
don't feel bad ok, whenever she is not around and u need to shag
don't hesitate to cos' she could do the same

hahaha grin grin dude, ure damn funny. "Don't judge a book by its cover"
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
Isn't better to mess around while you're single than deceiving someone in a relationship.Anyway you're a big boy if that's what you want to hear.Geez talk bout awkward.@thor nothing against you but it's nothing when the guy(player) messes around but a different ball game if it's a female she's a LovePeddler. Spade is a spade screw culture or stereotypes. @anaruga so pple that cheat are yorubas.You f@ckin tribalist.By the eyoniger is human he made a mistake.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ poster
u dont have to come here and talk abt ur escapades.
but all the same,as long as u aint married to the girl
its called testing the waters.
just take it easy but u can still be cutting ur shows.
but also have in mind that ur girl could also be doing the same.
"wat goes around" they say . . . .
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
anaruagu99:

I am pretty sure that "eyonigger" the guy that originally posted this story is a Yoruba man. Very unfaithful dirty urchins they are.

No need t be racist whatever the topic  angry angry angry

If you have nothing better to say then you should leave Nairaland Mr < 30 posts  angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
@whitelexi Yeah i can relate to that.That track wuz ill.At the end he had to end up killing another nigger or lose his right hand to damien.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
Thor i've even forgotten we're in lagos so there's a 70% chance that the poster's babe might have screwed another person.If it's dating not a big deal but if it's courting then i guess it's wrong.Afterall everybody's f@cking everybody.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by TOLABABE1(f): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
CONGRATULATIONS BRO'S, I pray God give dt girlfriend of urs the courage, Strengh and the power to do same to u so u cld know ao it hurt.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2009
grin grin grin Poor guy, so so so inlove badly that he even had to cheat.
Well, I hope your girlfrnd has the same kind of conscience you possess. Atleast, you felt sorry.
Who knows, some other guy is enjoying her sweetly too. One can never trust chics, 'specially Lagos-chics.
If I was you, I would enjoy cheating her deliciously. Especially in this kind of cold weather when theres nothing as sweet like a strange warm body of a similar hot chicwink
I seriously pray im not committed as you, I would have to go to Pastor Chris for prayers.

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by tokunegiye(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
i most times do cheat on my girl is not like i dont love her but it is one of those things we boys find ourselves doing not all the time but we boys you know. grin undecided
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Oluschenco(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2009
Although we all know that cheating is an inevitable part in relationship, but there are some instances that you feel ok when such is done.

For instance, my Girl cheated on me but still stood on her feet that the guy was just a caller, unknown to her that when she was fast asleep, she had a  text message from the guy, i read it, forward it to my phone and deleted it from her phone.

i had been postponing a bang before just to be honest to her, but in revenge, immediately she left for Lagos, I gave the other a call, while she arrived her destination, I WAS ALSO ABOUT TO ARRIVE AT THE 7th Cloud. (Releasing)

What a stupid life we all are living.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ocelot2006(m): 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
To the poster and all those that support his action (infidelity), and all those that cheat on their loved ones (both male and female): was it worth it? And do you guys have no shame? As far as I'm concerned, the negative consequences of cheating on your loved ones far outweigh the, "benefits" (if that's the right word). In return for a night of infidelity, what do you get? A name dragged through the mud, zero self-respect, broken hearts and a broken relationship, lack of trust, and betrayal.

What the hell happened to faithfulness, one's integrity, and self-control?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by hilli666(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
anaruagu99:

Sadly enough, when I come across statements like these, I am immediately confronted with the reality that some people, (sad as it may be), will never fully comprehend the meaning of "We are all one, the same and alike. Regardless of race, gender,age and ethnicity and religion" In short, you just called yourself an Unfaithful Dirty Urchin, and quite frankly reflects poor on you character and Judgement. It is this type of mentality that promulgated and condoned slavery for well over 400 years.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Makavelisnipes(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2009
as 4 me i go hold body, and be loyal to her since i really luv her. cheating is bad
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ poster

How do you know she's not doing worse than you are when she's away.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by denony(m): 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2009
Girls don't you have say in this matter?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nezan(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
Dat aint love, its infatuation
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Naturez(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
[Quote from: hilli666 on Today at 03:02:58 PM
For all those that like to quote God. Did he not ask Abraham to cheat on his wife with his house girl? Did he not allow Solomon to Mary One thousand wive (Easy way of saying Solomon had mistresses every where) Scientifically, it is said that "if men had the same approach to sex as women did, We "as a human race" Will have been long extinct. Men and women are different. Men must spread their seed, Hence their strong uncontrollable urge to procreate. This difference between the sexes will continues as long as we exist. Men will always cheat if provided the opportunity. If a man is provided the opportunity and he displays self restraint, then he will forever hold his girlfriend in debt. That is why many faithfull marriages don't last. Any long lasting marriage someone has cheated or is cheating, the other person just hasn't found out yet.}

This is so DUMB
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by dfanthom(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
hilli666:

Sadly enough, when I come across statements like these, I am immediately confronted with the reality that some people, (sad as it may be), will never fully comprehend the meaning of "We are all one, the same and alike. Regardless of race, gender,age and ethnicity and religion" In short, you just called yourself an Unfaithful Dirty Urchin, and quite frankly reflects poor on you character and Judgement. It is this type of mentality that promulgated and condoned slavery for well over 400 years.

yep, well said! some folks should be banned from public fora like this cos they can't just get it that these attitudes are an individual thing not a collective one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do? / Female Marlians Go Bral*ss And Pantl*ss To Naira Marley Concert Yesterday. PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.