Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14829 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by preselect(m): 5:50pm On Aug 11, 2009
@anabel,

fire me ur number and address, let's help u cheat on ur man, so u may know his true value(if any) cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2009
nj11:

So if a guy cheats on you what are you suppose to do,sit at home and cry?
Me if a guy cheats on me with one girl,i'll cheat on him with two guys.It just
feels so much satisfying.
and whose puss.y suffers most? undecided

Its only little kids, that believe in cheating cos their men cheated on them

The grown up ones have better way of teaching the man a big lesson, without prostituting themselves
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee6(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2009
,amebo no1:

and whose puss.y suffers most? undecided

Its only little kids, that believe in cheating cos their men cheated on them

The grown up ones have better way of teaching the man a big lesson, without prostituting themselves

Like your mom keeps prostituting herself ehn? grin grin grin

Comon shatapp and go and get your brain out of your mom's womanliness. grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:48am On Aug 15, 2009
,mama-gee:

Like your mom keeps prostituting herself ehn?  grin grin grin

Comon
shatapp and go and get your brain out of your mom's womanliness. grin grin grin grin

hahahhahahahha is this word in the dictionary, and is it coming from you? grin grin grin grin

well still doesn't change the fact that you are a jack assed rumble dumby bitch
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:38pm On Aug 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

hahahhahahahha is this word in the dictionary, and is it coming from you? grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia, you slopy kike, what do you know?, Insane dumbass bushest girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

"Comon" is a Nigerian Slang term for you had better do that or this, you archaic slowpoke of the 19th Century. grin grin grin grin

Brainless gay. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2009
,amebo no1:

Comon piss off and go and learn how to spell, you person, I am coming back for you twice to show you that you're nothing but a good- for- nothing spelling errors freak. grin grin grin grin

The fact is that you don't know how to spell for shit, you twatty big fat bollocks. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2009
You both are buncha freegin tubes, kept floating this dead thread when Eyo has stopped cheating, please I do not want a reminder of this, its tempting to go back to my old ways. You guys can go fight elsewhere plz.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:27am On Aug 16, 2009
.mama-gee:

Comon shatapp dia, you slopy kike, what do you know?, Insane dumbass bushest girl in Nairaland. grin grin grin grin

"Comon" is a Nigerian Slang term for you had better do that or this, you archaic slowpoke of the 19th Century. grin grin grin grin

Brainless gay. grin grin grin grin cool

you are an slowpoke, is comon in the dictionary or not?olodo rabata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is bushest in the dictionary? fuckamoron grin grin grin grin

now wait a minute, is this the same idiot that complained about my using shatap each time, isn't she the same person using it now? grin grin grin grin grin grin aha madam fucky diddy Bleep Bleep grin grin grin

OH KEEP QUIET , GO Bleep YOURSELF YOU CRUMBLE DUMBY BUBBLE CUNT
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 16, 2009
eyonigger:

You both are buncha freegin tubes, kept floating this dead thread when Eyo has stopped cheating, please I do not want a reminder of this, its tempting to go back to my old ways. You guys can go fight elsewhere plz.
rotflmao. You stopped cheating?
What happened? Junior can't perform anymore? tongue
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:33am On Aug 16, 2009
.mama-gee:

Comon piss off and go and learn how to spell, you person, I am coming back for you twice to show you that you're nothing but a good- for- nothing spelling errors freak. grin grin grin grin

The fact is that you don't know how to spell for shit, you twatty big fat bollocks. grin grin grin grin cool

GO AND ENROLL IN A COMPUTER CLASS,  grin grin grin grin grin madam comon and asshole, now that i have disgraced your asshole word, you've changed from it haven't you, i thought you were the best in english, if you truly were, you would have known that arsehole is a very recognised word in the dictionary

BANNED WEREN'T you? grin grin grin i promise to be the reason for your ban everytime, until you die of heart attack, aunty fucking-agbero's-cum-rag
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:35am On Aug 16, 2009
.mama-gee:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah mamagee ki lo dee, madam grammarian grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 8:50am On Aug 16, 2009
FL Gators:

rotflmao. You stopped cheating?
What happened? Junior can't perform anymore? tongue

So ur not aware? I am a good boy now. Chi-Chin grin

@amebo and mama-gee, what is wrong with u guys? Can u both just stop this. You have even turned it into a grammar battle, whats it gonna be next? I suggest u guys grow up and lock lips. grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 9:02am On Aug 16, 2009
eyonigger:

@amebo and mama-gee, what is wrong with u guys? Can u both just stop this. You have even turned it into a grammar battle, whats it gonna be next? I suggest u guys grow up and lock lips. grin

I have heard that line before, but believe me, it does not remove a strand of my hair grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

GO AND ENROLL IN A COMPUTER CLASS,  grin grin grin grin grin madam comon and asshole, now that i have disgraced your asshole word, you've changed from it haven't you, i thought you were the best in english, if you truly were, you would have known that arsehole is a very recognised word in the dictionary

BANNED WEREN'T you? grin grin grin i promise to be the reason for your ban everytime, until you die of heart attack, aunty fucking-agbero's-cum-rag

Comon shatapp dia and go and learn how to spell things right and stop using typo to cover it up, you big fat pig. grin grin grin

Okay asshole, go and get yourself an English Textbook or Dictionary or sign up in an online English Class so that you would learn the difference between a Computer illiterate and a non computer wizard and learn how to spell your words correctly, you dumb big fatso. grin grin grin grin

You wish, I have given my other username a break, you can find me using it on the religious section, you daughter of a mega milllion slut. grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:39pm On Aug 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

you are an slowpoke, is comon in the dictionary or not?olodo rabata grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin is bushest in the dictionary? fuckamoron grin grin grin grin

now wait a minute, is this the same idiot that complained about my using shatap each time, isn't she the same person using it now? grin grin grin grin grin grin aha madam fucky diddy Bleep Bleep grin grin grin

OH KEEP QUIET , GO Bleep YOURSELF YOU CRUMBLE DUMBY BUBBLE[b] [b]CUNT[/b]

And "Cunt, asswipe, Cuntastrophy and oponu" are the only words you learnt in Ugwuada Government Technical School,aren't they?, you aggressive monkey. grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp and go and relax yourself somewhere, you talk too much and know nothing grin grin now listen up you Infatuated whackadoodle, "Comon" shouldn't be in the dictionary because it's a slang term not an English term, you ugly fat dunce. grin grin grin grin

Now come and make me stop telling you"Shatapp dia", ewu grin grin grin

I don't need to Bleep myself, your mom has already done the job. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A SLUTTY HOLY DUMBFCUK. grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:44pm On Aug 17, 2009
eyonigger:

Thanks for asking that question, expect more refreshment because I'm not done with the slut and her slutty mom yet, I'm not done I promise you. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:49pm On Aug 17, 2009
,amebo no1:

hahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahah mamagee ki lo dee, madam grammarian grin grin grin grin grin

Unlike you I'm not madam "feminie specie, arsehole, and bitte" grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2009
Its lyk u both are hookers on the same block, and someone kinda like snatch a customer from the other. Make una take am easy ehn!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 3:55am On Aug 18, 2009
.mama-gee:

Comon shatapp dia and go and learn how to spell things right and stop using typo to cover it up, you big fat pig. grin grin grin

Okay asshole, go and get yourself an English Textbook or Dictionary or sign up in an online English Class so that you would learn the difference between a Computer illiterate and a non computer wizard and learn how to spell your words correctly, you dumb big fatso. grin grin grin grin

You wish, I have given my other username a break, you can find me using it on the religious section, you daughter of a mega milllion slut. grin grin grin grin grin cool

oh my gawddd, who said money isn"t good,thanks for blessing me grin grin oh keep quiet go get yourself a dictionary too, if you had one you would have notcied or known that arsehole is a word in the dictionary raving lunatic

Dont think i have you off my back yet, by the time i am through with you we will both be having 100 id"s on this forum winky dinky manliness riding sperm licking idiot angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:12am On Aug 18, 2009
.mama-gee:

And "Cunt, asswipe, Cuntastrophy and oponu" are the only words you learnt in Ugwuada Government Technical School,aren't they?, you aggressive monkey. grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp and go and relax yourself somewhere, you talk too much and know nothing grin grin now listen up you Infatuated whackadoodle, "Comon" shouldn't be in the dictionary because it's a slang term not an English term, you ugly fat dunce. grin grin grin grin

Now come and make me stop telling you"Shatapp dia", ewu grin grin grin

I don't need to Bleep myself, your mom has already done the job. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A SLUTTY HOLY DUMBFCUK. grin grin grin grin cool

boring. spare me all the anger abegiiiiii, do you just use words without knowing the meaning, what has infatuated got to do with your post, you are a retarded gay fucker undecided

Just stop copying my words, where else did you learn shatap if not from me, copy catty deranged fcuky dumby bitch

it is better to be a daughter of whatever you called it than to be a used and dumped slave of a moronic cousin like you festering bucket of cum tongue

Fartface bitchin asshole angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:14am On Aug 18, 2009
.mama-gee:

Unlike you I'm not madam "feminie specie, arsehole, and bitte" grin grin
thank you ,atleast i sabi other foreign languages , what do you know? were you not the same person saying sardines isnt a type of fish?buahahahahahaha i laugh in arochukwu grin grin

Madam bushest gurl in nairaland tongue
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:16am On Aug 18, 2009
.mama-gee:

Thanks for asking that question, expect more refreshment because I'm not done with the slut and her slutty mom yet, I'm not done I promise you. cool

oh shut up, bleeping Love Machine user, by the time i am through with you, you will never in your miserable used assed by cousin life, forget me

anuofia
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by DaLucki1: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2009
IT COMES DOWN TO THIS FOR ME AS LONG AS IT'S NOT EMOTIONAL CHEATING WITH THE OTHER PERSON DONT TELL HER IF YOU TRULY FEEL LIKE YOU MADE A MISTAKE MY ONLY QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED TO "SHAG" IF SHE WAS NOT SO FAR AWAY I GUESS AND IF SO THEN MAYBE YOU DONT LOVE HER LIKE YOU THINK YOU DO. I KNOW EVEN BEING A FEMALE THAT YEAH YOU CAN LOVE SOMEBODY VERY MUCH BUT STILL BE DISPLEASED IN SOME AREAS OF THE RELATIONSHIP AND WANT TO GO OUT AN GET IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE YOU DONT WANT AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION OR ANYTHING YOU JUST WANT WHAT YOU WANT AN THEN YOU GO BACK TO THE ONE YOU LOVE. FOR INSTANCE I MAY HAVE NEEDED $$$ THAT MY MAN DIDNT HAVE BUT KNEW SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKED ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME THAT WOULD GIVE IT TO ME SO I WOULD GIVE THEM CONVERSATION AND LET THEM TAKE ME OUT AND LEAD THEM INTO BELIEVING SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN US JUST SO THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED. STILL THE ONE I LOVED WAS THE ONE I WANTED TO BE WITH THEY WAS JUST A NECESSITY AT THE TIME. I HAVE EVEN WANTED MORE SEX A WEEK THAN MY MAN WAS GIVING ME AND WANTED TO GO OUT AN GET IT BUT THAT I NEVER DID STILL MAYBE IF WE DIDNT LIVE TOGETHER I WOULD HAVE WHO KNOW'S. RELATIONSHIPS ARE CRAZY WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WHEN IT COMES TO NEEDS WE DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO NOT WHAT WE SHOULD ALL THE TIME AND IT DEFINITELY TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD AND PRAYER BETWEEN BOTH PEOPLE TO STAY FAITHFUL. SO ME BEING A GF AND BABY MOMMA I WOULDNT WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR NOT GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO IT AND IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO BREAK UP WITH ME. BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT'S NOW A PROBLEM YOU SHOULD GIVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO DECIDE HOW SHE CAN GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED SO YOU CAN GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES YOU NEVER KNOW SHE MAY FEEL THE SAME WAY OR EVEN BE DOING IT TOO!!!! GOTTA BE CAREFUL WRAP IT UP. cool cool cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2009
DaLucki1:

IT COMES DOWN TO THIS FOR ME AS LONG AS IT'S NOT EMOTIONAL CHEATING WITH THE OTHER PERSON DONT TELL HER IF YOU TRULY FEEL LIKE YOU MADE A MISTAKE MY ONLY QUESTION IS DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED TO "SHAG" IF SHE WAS NOT SO FAR AWAY I GUESS AND IF SO THEN MAYBE YOU DONT LOVE HER LIKE YOU THINK YOU DO. I KNOW EVEN BEING A FEMALE THAT YEAH YOU CAN LOVE SOMEBODY VERY MUCH BUT STILL BE DISPLEASED IN SOME AREAS OF THE RELATIONSHIP AND WANT TO GO OUT AN GET IT FROM SOMEONE ELSE YOU DONT WANT AN EMOTIONAL CONNECTION OR ANYTHING YOU JUST WANT WHAT YOU WANT AN THEN YOU GO BACK TO THE ONE YOU LOVE. FOR INSTANCE I MAY HAVE NEEDED $$$ THAT MY MAN DIDNT HAVE BUT KNEW SOMEONE ELSE WHO LIKED ME AND WANTED TO BE WITH ME THAT WOULD GIVE IT TO ME SO I WOULD GIVE THEM CONVERSATION AND LET THEM TAKE ME OUT AND LEAD THEM INTO BELIEVING SOMETHING WOULD HAPPEN BETWEEN US JUST SO THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED. STILL THE ONE I LOVED WAS THE ONE I WANTED TO BE WITH THEY WAS JUST A NECESSITY AT THE TIME. I HAVE EVEN WANTED MORE SEX A WEEK THAN MY MAN WAS GIVING ME AND WANTED TO GO OUT AN GET IT BUT THAT I NEVER DID STILL MAYBE IF WE DIDNT LIVE TOGETHER I WOULD HAVE WHO KNOW'S. RELATIONSHIPS ARE CRAZY WE ARE ALL HUMAN AND WHEN IT COMES TO NEEDS WE DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO NOT WHAT WE SHOULD ALL THE TIME AND IT DEFINITELY TAKES THE GRACE OF GOD AND PRAYER BETWEEN BOTH PEOPLE TO STAY FAITHFUL. SO ME BEING A GF AND BABY MOMMA I WOULDNT WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR NOT GOING TO CONTINUE TO DO IT AND IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO BREAK UP WITH ME. BUT IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT'S NOW A PROBLEM YOU SHOULD GIVE HER THE OPPORTUNITY TO DECIDE HOW SHE CAN GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED SO YOU CAN GIVE HER WHAT SHE DESERVES YOU NEVER KNOW SHE MAY FEEL THE SAME WAY OR EVEN BE DOING IT TOO!!!! GOTTA BE CAREFUL WRAP IT UP.    cool cool cool

You have good points here bro, You asked me a question "  DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD HAVE WANTED TO "SHAG" IF SHE WAS NOT SO FAR AWAY"

Actually I would never have shagged if she was not far away, besides it was nt even a necessity for me to shag every time she travels, its like the realy Hot period befalls me sometimes when she is gone. And it has never been an emotional cheat.

I really dnt care if she is cheating on me, I just wont cheat on her anymore, as long as I dnt catch her doing it.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2009
eyonigger:

I really dnt care if she is cheating on me, I just wont cheat on her anymore, as long as I dnt catch her doing it.
Gud boi! Im glad u wont cheat again.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2009
sexybabes:

Gud boi! Im glad u wont cheat again.

My psychic sense tells me ur a cheater in disguise.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:38am On Aug 18, 2009
Well ur psychic sense is wrong
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by GEW: 12:01pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

thank you ,atleast i sabi other foreign languages , what do you know? were you not the same person saying sardines isnt a type of fish?buahahahahahaha i laugh in arochukwu grin grin

Madam bushest gurl in nairaland tongue
you are def something else. is anything worth all these agro?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:19pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

boring. spare me all the anger abegiiiiii, do you just use words without knowing the meaning,what has infatuated got to do with your post, you are a retarded gay fucker undecided
Just stop copying my words, where else did you learn shatap if not from me, copy catty deranged fcuky dumby bitch

it is better to be a daughter of whatever you called it than to be a used and dumped slave of a moronic cousin like you festering bucket of cum tongue

Fartface bitchin asshole angry

And you are the same person that said it was Arsehole ehn?, you good for nothing nonentity, Isi aturu. grin grin grin grin

*Yawns*, Does that line refer to your statement "Waste of the Feminie Specie, bitte and Olodo rabata" and your "retarded gay fucker"? grin grin

BTW, I thought I typed that line "gay" before in my sentence. grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and explain to me why I can't find "Arsehole" in the dictionary, Idiotic slowpoke of the new millennium. grin grin grin

Of course you're the daughter of a slutty holy dumbfuck before what were you thinking you were? grin grin grin

YOU SHIT PISS GIMP BORN FROM THE FAMILY OF HEBES. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2009
GEW:

you are def something else.  is anything worth all these agro?

catching fun lovey kiss kiss kiss kiss

.mama-gee:

And you are the same person that said it was Arsehole ehn?, you good for nothing nonentity, Isi aturu. grin grin grin grin

*Yawns*, Does that line refer to your statement "Waste of the Feminie Specie, bitte and Olodo rabata" and your "retarded gay fucker"? grin grin

BTW, I thought I typed that line "gay" before in my sentence. grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and explain to me why I can't find "Arsehole" in the dictionary, Idiotic slowpoke of the new millennium. grin grin grin

Of course you're the daughter of a slutty holy dumbfuck before what were you thinking you were? grin grin grin

YOU SHIT PISS GIMP BORN FROM THE FAMILY OF HEBES. grin grin grin grin grin grin

you are an idiot, infact you are full of shit

ok, you are not making any sense now, i guess you need to make an appointment to see a psychiatrist grin na small small crace dey start

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK   Show phonetics
noun [C] (US asshole) OFFENSIVE
an unpleasant or stupid person:

olodo, even to check dictionary you no sabi, tufiakwa ,let me laugh again in umuahia, nsi nkita, ewu gambia grin grin grin

ofcourse you used the word gay, remember you copied it from jennykadry? grin grin grin grin grin

cum oozing tramp

BTW don't forget to add 's' to 'your' statement grin grin grin grin

Mbaise community high school graduate, wey no sabi say sardine na fish, buahaahahahahaah grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2009
,amebo no1:

oh my gawddd, who said money isn"t good,thanks for blessing me grin grin oh keep quiet go get yourself a dictionary too, if you had one you would have notcied or known that arsehole is a word in the dictionary raving lunatic

Dont think i have you off my back yet, by the time i am through with you we will both be having 100 id"s on this forum winky dinky manliness riding sperm licking idiot angry

It's "noticed", you heather and I hope you don't use typo as an excuse to cover up your Otondo brain. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia and ask me if there is "Comon" in the dictionary, you pricky Arrow, ever since I exposed your dumb flea brain, you haven't asked that question again which shows that you need to go back to Ugwuada Government Technical School to finish your primary 6. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a dunce!!!! If someone calls you a mega million slut you believe you're rich grin grin grin grin that's why I call you a dumbskull. grin grin grin grin

Be quiet and go and learn how to spell words correctly, you dumb idiot from Yaba. grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU MORONIC SKIMPY CHUCKERHEAD.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2009
how many mama gees do we have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.