Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14828 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by otele(m): 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
guy cool down grin grin grin
which kind of love grin grin love wetin . . . biko change topic grin grin you see something chop am finish clean mouth come nairaland de confess grin grin grin

if ur woman do am, u go understand? u don commit grieveuos offence. we can laugh as dudes but i dont think girls will find this thing funny.
if my girl cheats on me. . . kaput. e don end. love wetin. once u cheat, you'll do it again(just like domestic violence) .

how about your girlfriend sleeping with your best friend and telling you that she rerally loves u but has a problem controlling herself?

love my foot. . . . angry

b4 u enter a true relationship, you must be a responsible person, you must think of your partner b4 taking any action, even which shirt u wear, you think if she'll like it on you b4 u buy. she becomes a part of you through and through. in that circumstance, you will not even be able to cheat. your privates will not even get erection. that is when u start talking of love. true love. real love. until that happens, you are just another guyman who happens to like a particular girl more than others.

u think say love na mills and boon grin

1 Like

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by topup: 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
'eyonigger' - Though I don't know you personally, I still can'y help but feel disappointed that you put yourself in this position, I thought you knew better, I know we're all human, but you know what cheating means, no matter what 'type' right?? Now you're looking for like-minds for comfort, that's what you're doing. These same people will try and convince you that these things are normal and expected.

I think the bad feelings you have should prove that what you've done is not good. That bad feeling is what's left of your conscience. I don't believe you love your girlfriend as much as you claim, I mean if she cheated on you and blamed it on your absence, how would you feel, would you feel loved? I'm sure you wouldn't tolerate it, you know deep down how serious the devastation of cheating is to a relationship.

When you cheat, your mind becomes cloudy, thinking it's a normal part of life is the first step, then you might begin to neglect your current relationship further, feelings of guilt will affect the way you behave in your relationship. This means the chances of your girlfriend feeling neglected, being tempted herself by another guy showing more interest and wanting to end the relationship from lack of attention increases.

Before you know it, the cat's out of the bag, she finds out, she can't trust you, she leaves OR she finds out forgives you but the relationship is never the same, and you might as well separate and move on.

LOVE

Well said by 'otele'.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Treetop20(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
cheated and now you are looking to feel better
about yourself. if you are really in love with her
then another woman won't even turn you on
no matter how Hot you are

1 Like

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by TOYOSI20(f): 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
u love her??. . . , seriously doubt it, . . . . undecided
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by hilli666(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2009
salsera:

This is so DUMB

You are a woman, I don't expect you to see my point. Just as a Dog can never see the rainbow. (Because scientifically dogs are color blind) But it don't mean that the rainbow does not exist. The truth will always remain the truth, the only thing different is our interpretations of it.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ocelot2006(m): 8:25pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ poster, seriously wtf is wrong with you? Assuming the same thing was done to you, you won't be smiling, will you? And imagine if it was your own sister that's being cheated on.

Man, I seriously hope your girlfriend dumps the hell out of you. She doesn't deserve this rubbish and you definitely don't deserve her. Haba  angry!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ocelot2006(m): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2009
otele:

guy cool down grin grin grin
which kind of love grin grin love wetin . . . biko change topic grin grin you see something chop am finish clean mouth come nairaland de confess grin grin grin

if ur woman do am, u go understand? u don commit grieveuos offence. we can laugh as dudes but i dont think girls will find this thing funny.
if my girl cheats on me. . . kaput. e don end. love wetin. once u cheat, you'll do it again(just like domestic violence) .

how about your girlfriend sleeping with your best friend and telling you that she rerally loves u but has a problem controlling herself?

love my foot. . . . angry

b4 u enter a true relationship, you must be a responsible person, you must think of your partner b4 taking any action, even which shirt u wear, you think if she'll like it on you b4 u buy. she becomes a part of you through and through. in that circumstance, you will not even be able to cheat. your privates will not even get erection. that is when u start talking of love. true love. real love. until that happens, you are just another guyman who happens to like a particular girl more than others.

u think say love na mills and boon grin

Well said, Otele. Well said.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ndcide(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2009
THOSE WHO CHEAT SHALL BE CHEATED UPON, ha ha grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Hotstepper(f): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
I have neva cheated on my partner and any1 can do so.
@Poster, so dat means weneva she is not around, u r gonna cheat on her,
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by hilli666(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
It also depends on the Guy. If you're one of those lame, shy, lacking confident guys, then you are less likely to cheat on your girl (especially when it took you 10 yrs to get her). But if the guy is a cool, calm, confident, bad boy, good looking embodiment of sartorial excellence, successful MAN. Even the girls will agree to share you with other women (That includes your girl).
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by olelle: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
_ Your quote "The only loser is you having to stick your small penis in the same boring hole for the whole of your miserable life "
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by olelle: 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2009
They say "The only loser is you having to stick your small penis in the same boring hole for the whole of your miserable life"
They say "When you see one naked body, you see all"
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ocelot2006(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
hilli666:

It also depends on the Guy. If you're one of those lame, shy, lacking confident guys, then you are less likely to cheat on your girl (especially when it took you 10 yrs to get her). But if the guy is a cool, calm, confident, bad boy, good looking embodiment of sartorial excellence, successful MAN. Even the girls will agree to share you with other women (That includes your girl).

On the contrary, it's about common sense, your morals, and responsibility. It takes a REAL MAN to have qualities like self control, intergrity, and be responsible (and trustworthy). If the person that's suppose to own your heart can't trust you, what makes you think anyone else will? No wonder everything has gone south these days.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by otumakpo: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
thor, ur the craziest of them all
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Jokhe: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
I believe that God wouldn't make just 1 Eve for 1 Adam, If men were destined/programmed to be polygamous. Most guys cheat today as a result of their mental conditioning. They grew up seeing their fathers, brothers, uncles or whatever male they looked up to cheat on women and never told em dt it wasn't the best thing to do!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ndcide(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
@poster,remember TRUE LOVE DON'T CHEAT. If some how you find yourself cheating, jst kwn  this ,THE LOVE DON GET FAULT. FIX IT OR YOU LOSE IT.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by delvinmaya(m): 9:54pm On Aug 03, 2009
well, i love my girl alot, funny thing i never thot i wud love her this much.But now we are sort of estranged,can you believe she did not call me on my birthday,no sms,nothing.what do you guys suggest i do.and i dont want to lose her
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by follypimpi(m): 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2009
I bet you started feeling guilty once u came grin grin.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ocelot2006(m): 9:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
delvinmaya:

well, i love my girl alot, funny thing i never thot i wud love her this much.But now we are sort of estranged,can you believe she did not call me on my birthday,no sms,nothing.what do you guys suggest i do.and i dont want to lose her

Off topic, but my advise would be to have a heart-2-heart talk with her. Find out what's going. Then try to fix any problem revealed.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by delvinmaya(m): 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2009
ocelot2006:

Off topic, but my advise would be to have a heart-2-heart talk with her. Find out what's going. Then try to fix any problem revealed.

yeah man i know just needed advise
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Krayola2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
@eyo/topic. . . I've never met a man that has not cheated. I'm not saying it's right, I'm just sayin nothin do u. . . just wrap it up and be smart about it. If u catch ur girl cheatin just don't be a hypocrite, shit happens  wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by palogbo: 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2009
All the women need to be serviced cos thats what they are for.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by palogbo: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
No man will behave himself if a beautiful girl seduces him in a dark room, And if you don't comply she will hate u for life grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by preselect(m): 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2009
Krayola2:

@eyo/topic. . . I've never met a man that has not cheated.

you just met one . . . . me cool

Krayola2:

. If u catch ur girl cheatin just don't be a hypocrite, shit happens  wink

if i even hear rumor say she do am, it's over . . even b4 the rumor is confirmed angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by preselect(m): 10:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
palogbo:

No man will behave himself if a beautiful girl seduces him in a dark room, And if you don't comply she will hate u for life grin

wetin carry u follow beautifu girl enter room? angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by omoakutupa: 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
Human behaviors are quite unpredictable. This topic of course is 1 that does not have a single practical  approach. My advice to all is to reach the bridge before attempt crossing, cos we do not know the length. GRACE OF GOD IS NEEDED in such circumstances & FORGIVENESS IS EQUALLY NEEDED IF CAUGHT. Check history, it has always been with man to behave that way, I mean cheating.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
[b]Omo mehn!! Nairaland!! I don laugh and squeeze face at the same time tire.
Really, I would have loved to quote all of the post on this thread, but that aint just possible.
Too many support for my cheating, too many legal criticism for my cheating is all I see(nothing more that I can expect)

But imma put it this way, I as a person knows cheating is not a good thing most especially when you are in a relationship with a girl you love. But I also believe that there are guys on here that were players wayback, but in building their moral integrity, relationship as part of their life has always been maintained under a faithful background.

That is to say, u were a player before, but you stopped being one. That is exactly what am on the verge of doing. Cheating as we all know is bad, but no 1 on here can tell me its a condemnable act based on the fact that its not a marital thingy.

To get things more straight here, if my gurl does the same and I found out, it will be painful, but I'll take it like a man knowing fully well that whatever goes around comes around, even faithful guys/girls still get cheated on by their partner, so wetin we dey talk for here self?

As an omo boy, fine bobo, pepper dey, and driving better car, he nor go easy to build this part of my moral integrity, but I have foreseen myself maintaining a faithful relationship without cheating and feeling good about it, so thats what am gonna go for despite all that can make the ladies come after me causing all sorts of temptation.

To those that asked if I had any emotion for the girl that I shagged yesterday, hell naw I dnt, people are different, you might be sexylicious, but that dnt mean I would develop emotional feelings for u, but tha temptilicious booty and bobby wud be what i wud lust for for that time it started and ended.

@krayola, I surprise to see u for Romance section for tha first time, thumbs up homie!!

[/b]

1 Like

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by swag: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2009
really, put yourself in the girl's shoes n imagine how u'll feel. why spoil something so good with a mere shag? (u can use hot bread) grin grin
lets think of the consequences of our actions before we do them. Just imagine her finding out and breaking up wit u after all your years of hard work in d relationship.
Think of where the relationship has come from and where u want it to go.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by abyte: 1:05am On Aug 04, 2009
A man is only as faithful as his options

If infidelity was unnatural, it will not be such a rampant issue in every culture.

I believe the [b]modern [/b]society that we find ourselves in warrants some form of marital structure that is why we are trying to adopt fidelity.
I use the word [b]trying [/b]because I don't believe it has always been like this.

Can you imagine the chaos if you could freely "shag" anyone that was willing without society frowning?

With egos, disease, finance etc, man's natural competitive nature, which will manifest as jealously in this case, will derail order. We have organized everything else.

That being said, there is no one stick to judge a situation.
There are loving polygamous homes. "Love" is hard to define and varies vastly.

Like Chris Rock said about O.J. ; "I'm not saying he should have killed her, but I understand" smiley
We are all fighting our programming for the greater good. Its only human.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by slimfine(f): 1:14am On Aug 04, 2009
yadi yadi yada,  if they tell you say any of the girl you wan cheat with come get HIV, you go sleep with am?? I guess not! we do many things cos our life does not depend on it. you thinks love is just saying "I love you" every morning you wake up? Love is practical and my friend, you do not love that girl! move on with ya cheating ass. why be in a relationship?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by roblance: 1:32am On Aug 04, 2009
see these thread
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Krayola2(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2009
slimfine:

yadi yadi yada,  if they tell you say any of the girl you wan cheat with come get HIV, you go sleep with am?? I guess not! we do many things cos our life does not depend on it. you thinks love is just saying "I love you" every morning you wake up? Love is practical and my friend, you do not love that girl! move on with ya cheating ass. why be in a relationship?

haha. Like say if Usher or one kind model show up for ur room u go chase am comot. abeg leave storee!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.