Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,145 members, 7,838,909 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14830 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

I know you're falling in love with me. grin

look at her, hunting for a man already, begging him to have her, dont force the poor boy ojare, frustrated one kobo slut

@eyonigger

don't go for girls that throw themselves at you, go for those with heads to cover their brains, go for those that think with their heads and not their vagina or anus like that 1-kobo-pay-as-you-go-hit-and-run bitch, called mamagee
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

look at her, hunting for a man already, begging him to have her, dont force the poor boy ojare, frustrated one kobo slut

@eyonigger

don't go for girls that throw themselves at you, go for those with heads to cover their brains, go for those that think with their heads and not their vagina or anus like that 1-kobo-pay-as-you-go-hit-and-run bitch, called mamagee

Amebo i take u, u are the true woman here. Either u take me back or not, i have expressed myself. kiss kiss kiss

I think amebo has won this battle at last, mamagee, should the battle continue, or u want to call it a truce? Cos I might just ask mukina to lock the thread right away.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:22pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

they caged animals like you, who can't thinks sardine isn't a fish, and lieing is correct grin grin grin gorilla too, again, haba this woman is running out of words, i can feel it, yes i learnt arsehole here, checked it up in the dictionary,and it was there, so whats your point? is your father not dead? with his testicles like burnt sausage, what killed him? if not the dogs and pigs he used to rape everyday, now he is dead, leaving your confused mother the burden to see you through your miserable life

cheap-LovePeddler-wanna-be-ganster

That line didn't make any sense grin grin grin grin, go and learn how to construct a full and meaningful sentence, hahahaha before you mention anything dictionary, I would like you to show me where "Bitte and ganster" is in the dictionary, bleeping tit licking bitch face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You need to stop changing your story and stop contradicting yourself, lowlife pu$$ylips fcuksickle. grin grin grin grin grin, why did you mother come to my house to rape linus(the alhaji's goat)? Isn't it because your worthless father also ran to rape the female chimpanzees, so your slutty mother went to seek revenge . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs. manliness licking slut, it's "Gangster" not "ganster", ass bitting bitch. grin grin grin grin

bleeping JAWBANGER HOLY DUMBFUCK RETARD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

i'm still waiting for you to destroy us, you are still far behind, so do something now, else you will lose the pace

mbaise person

Just like I'm still waiting for you to teach me the lesson you promised and stop learning words from the forum, yaba frustrated vaginal belch. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

i have given you proof , check my post, seriously do you really read my post, or you just jump like someone who's anus is being pounded and reply my post, this is more than 4 or 5 times i have shown you with a link where to find arsehole in the dictionary, still you are here making noise like the frustrated pumpkin you are

bloody fuckwit

Why didn't I see "arsenal" anywhere in the link? remember you told me "arsehole" originated from "arsenal", grin grin grin, oh yeah I forgot that you're a lying/lieing queef shit bleeper and shit fcukers like you don't tell the truth, comon get out of here and go and learn how to spell "Look" correctly, dumbass bitch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:37pm On Aug 21, 2009
eyonigger:

Amebo i take u, u are the true woman here. Either u take me back or not, i have expressed myself. kiss kiss kiss

I think amebo has won this battle at last, mamagee, should the battle continue, or u want to call it a truce? Cos I might just ask mukina to lock the thread right away.

I'm sorry for you, you're taking an idiot whose mother fcuks different types of animals and someone who copies words from google, anyway that's your choice and your business but my Job here is to finish that gonorrhea infected cow and to keep her in the level she belongs which is the dunces and dafts category. cool cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:45pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

@eyonigger

Mrs. "Bitte and ganster" grin grin, I understood the way you were begging sauron to become your husband?, I'm not surprised because I knew that you were a cocksidial maniac of the 21st century. grin grin grin

@eyonigger

Go to girls who doesn't know how to spell "Better" correctly, also go to girls who doesn't even know to construct a full sentence and a daughter of a Gonorrhea infected two timing slut who has got no level . grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

gorilla  . . . . what else do you know, nothing, you  . . . . , can't you construct a good sentence without the forceful ' you  . . . . ' come to me , let me teach you jare

she's bleeped as much gorillas as your father has eating enough pig penis to last his miserable and plonkered ass a life time

Second hand swine bleeping addicted LovePeddler

Just like you can't type a paragraph without your dear "cunt" and your beloved "gay" in it. grin grin grin grin, just like your whorish mother who fcuks the gorillas and gives them a Mouth Gig your father is a gayass whacky cocky sucky dirty paedophile who only loves to Bleep men old enough to be your brother and his son, Where is your father? Isn't he in your backyard raping boys of 12 and 13, whenever he comes out tell him there's a homeless boy in my street so he would come up and rape the boy too. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

paedophilia self absorbing ballsack tithole slut. grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

since you are not an illiterate show me lieing in the dictionary, porsh monkey

show me jare, obsessed anal self-servicer kiss kiss

I want you to show me where "Bitte" is in the dictionary, confused chugnut cumbubble.

Btw, Change that "Porsh" to "porch", dafty Trimpy cock waffle.

Go and find your father, manliness loving cock saget. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

hmm madam lieing, where is the proof of lieing in the dictionary? grin grin grin show me or forever be termed a delusional ass sucking biatch grin grin grin grin

sure what has lieing got to do with anything, the more you try to prove me wrong, the more stupid you sound, shatapp pissed is in the dictionary, google it out, olodo idiot grin grin

who dash this manliness faced bleeper, master of the game, hahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin you wey show face which time for this forum, wan take over, oh keep quiet, infact everybody already knows that you are nipple titty ass face, and thats why they all laughed at you on the food section, remember the sardines? grin grin grin grin  i wonder why your parents bothered sending your numpty dumpty frog self to school in the first place, since you dont know what sardine is, grin grin grin grin

sweetheart you are her accusing me of using gay everyday, don't you have anything better to type on here than gorillas? since you are the master of the game, show me well, step up and stop being neglected hyperbitch grin grin grin grin

atleast you have changed from the you . . .  . word, all thanks to me for showing a puss.y-urine-squirting bastard like you, how to change from a punked assed bitch to a female puss.y eating cock sucker

piece of swine shit

at least you've stepped up which is a good thing for your self absorbing freakishly looking bastard mother, now you can step up and defend the LovePeddler.
Just like you've already be termed as a confused bitch slapped no-school attending assbanging two timing slut in my book. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Teach me the lesson you promised and stop misspelling your curse words like a non-diplomatic big tittie bleeping shit bitch that the whole nairalanders have labelled you as, stop copying my curse words and using it on Ladylexi, dumpy ass overrated opportunist.

Oh please spare me the "cunt and the "gay", that has been used and disposed and it has been reused again by you holy ball bleeping shit chink. I hope you're not trying to copy me by using the word "step up" because if you try making me your next victim of copyright infringement, I would finish you like a castrated ass bandit that you've exposed yourself to be. Captain Fcukface, if your paedophilia absorbing father had stopped raping underaged boys and registered you in a good school, you might have probably learnt how to spell "Look" correctly , well I'm not surprised because you are from a family of pestilence asswiping cockjerkers who has got nothing to do other than to spot a monkey or a gorilla and Bleep them, Did I ever tell your dumb whoopy ass that sardine wasn't a fish? ugly bob saget,

A classless demeaning dunce who doesn't even know how to spell "Better" correctly coming up here to rant and act as if she's badass instead of going back to her gonorrhea infected whorish bastard and help her from bleeping insufferable cocks. cool

Heir to a family of banging ass bastards. cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
,amebo no1:

oh gawddddd this is funny buahahhahahahahahahahhahahahha , please don't disgrace me i beg you, it is lying, oh gawddd,come ooo, who pass you for junior WAEC, you are a dunce, wait let me laugh at your properly buahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa, so you think lying has to do with lying down alone? oh christ grin grin grin here is the proof that you are a dull headed twirt grin grin grin grin

lie (SPEAK FALSELY)   Show phonetics
verb [I] lying, lied, lied
to say or write something which is not true in order to deceive someone:
Are you lying to me?
Don't trust her - she's lying.
I suspect he lies about his age.
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=45936&dict=CALD

gawd have mercy, mamagee na which school you go, abegiiii, go and collect the 50 kobo your parents paid for your fees, because this people taught you nonsense, aha jennykadry again, see this idiot does not bother to read replies, everybody knows i am jennykadry on this forum,so how can i copy my self, as for the arsehole this is going to be last time i will post this here, cos i can see you are such a blind bat that posts without reading people's replies, ewu gambia kiss kiss

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK   Show phonetics
noun [C] (US asshole) OFFENSIVE
an unpleasant or stupid person:
Some arsehole had parked so I couldn't get out.

now show me where lieing is in the dictionary, if you dont show me , then my assumptions about you being a chronic cunt faced LovePeddler is true

so darling, show me lieing in the dictionary

confused sperm oozing thunder cunt kiss kiss kiss kiss

oozing blah blah blah, sperm blah blah blah, cunt blah blah blah, what else do you have in your book? idiotic frustrated and confused manliness humper and if you don't show me where there is "Bitte" and" Loook" in the dictionary, you would forever be labelled as a butt bleeping piece of jew shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I could care less if your troll ass is jennykadri because she's a bleeping doodle herself. grin grin grin

Show me where there is "Loook" in the dictionary, show me where there is "Pissed" in the dictionary, show me where there is "bitte" in the dictionary, show me where there is "porsh" in the dictionary, Otondo bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blazing freakishly looking chipmunk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by GEW: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2009
wonders shall never end
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2009
Fun never ends for people like me. wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2009
Lol, after enough sayo tonight, look at what am getting back to see. I love u guys both, in short im not taking one over the other, I am making up a polygamous family.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

Just like I'm still waiting for you to teach me the lesson you promised and stop learning words from the forum, yaba frustrated vaginal belch. cool

aha, are you ready to make it hot for me or are you going to continue shaouting like a possessed shaved chicken?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:34am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

That line didn't make any sense grin grin grin grin, go and learn how to construct a full and meaningful sentence, hahahaha before you mention anything dictionary, I would like you to show me where "Bitte and ganster" is in the dictionary, bleeping tit licking bitch face. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You need to stop changing your story and stop contradicting yourself, lowlife pu$$ylips fcuksickle. grin grin grin grin grin, why did you mother come to my house to rape linus(the alhaji's goat)? Isn't it because your worthless father also ran to rape the female chimpanzees, so your slutty mother went to seek revenge . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs. manliness licking slut, it's "Gangster" not "ganster", ass bitting bitch. grin grin grin grin

bleeping JAWBANGER HOLY DUMBFUCK RETARD. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ewu i called you ganster and not gangster so shut up, i don't have to explain my every sentence to you, darling kiss

i say answer me, is your father not dead? what killed him, if he wasn't busy ejaculating on top of pigs and goats

Atleast you now know the difference between lying and lieing grin grin grin

BY THE WAY i have showed you two things in the dictionary, show me yours, i want to learn show me lieing in the dictionary please incestuous gigolo shit fucker
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:37am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

I'm sorry for you, you're taking an idiot whose mother fcuks different types of animals and someone who copies words from google, anyway that's your choice and your business but my Job here is to finish that gonorrhea infected cow and to keep her in the level she belongs which is the dunces and dafts category. cool cool

look at this one that is known for copying words from google, is here talking shit

when you were obongyi, what words did you know? when you were ashleign, what did you know, ode oshi, was it not jennykadry that opened your eyes that you had to start with your first sentence 'two timing' grin grin grin grin grin

keep quiet and stop acting like an ignorant well defined bitch
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

Why didn't I see "arsenal" anywhere in the link? remember you told me "arsehole" originated from "arsenal",  grin grin grin, oh yeah I forgot that you're a lying/lieing queef shit bleeper and shit fcukers like you don't tell the truth, comon get out of here and go and learn how to spell "Look" correctly, dumbass bitch. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

show me lieing in the dictionary, prove to me that you are better off in english, show me lieing and stop beating around the bush

Newly invented manliness headed prick grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:46am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

Mrs. "Bitte and ganster" grin grin, I understood the way you were begging sauron to become your husband?, I'm not surprised because I knew that you were a cocksidial maniac of the 21st century. grin grin grin

@eyonigger

Go to girls who doesn't know how to spell
"Better" correctly, also go to girls who doesn't even know to construct a full sentence and a daughter of a Gonorrhea infected two timing slut who has got no level . grin grin grin grin grin grin.

hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahah please read that sentence very well, does that english sound correct to you?oh my gawddddd grin grin grin grin

yes sauron is one of my many husbands on this forum, if i start mentioning their names, this forum won't be enough, grin grin grin and i also know you are a demented über micro biatch, and you might lose track of it all cool cool cool

Atleast i am better than you, you've upgraded from a testical shitting rectal wart to a Bitch Ass Mother Fuking Hoe
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 10:52am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

I want you to show me where "Bitte" is in the dictionary, confused chugnut cumbubble.

Btw, Change that "Porsh" to "porch", dafty Trimpy cock waffle.

Go and find your father, manliness loving cock saget. cool

go to the german dictionary you will find bitte, by the way, show me aturu in the dictonary

i remember the very first day i typed bitte, what did you do, you made a big fool outta yourself thinking i meant better, oh my dayzzzzzzzz i laughed my butt of that day, and what did you do, copy me and go google french words to post on here, aint you just a dumb bosom looking maniac undecided

and yea i meant porch not porsh

ok this is porch in the dictionary

porch   Show phonetics
noun [C]
1 a covered structure in front of the entrance to a building

show me porsh in your own dictionary, i am sure you will avoid this question, like you did with lieing and co loose pussied heartless skank grin grin grin

show me i can't find it in my own dictionary, look at this limp wristed olodo bitch wanting to teach me english, when she herself is as bad as anything in it too
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:01am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

at least you've stepped up which is a good thing for your self absorbing freakishly looking bastard mother, now you can step up and defend the LovePeddler.
Just like you've already be termed as a confused bitch slapped no-school attending assbanging two timing slut in my book. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Teach me the lesson you promised and stop misspelling your curse words like a non-diplomatic big tittie bleeping shit bitch that the whole nairalanders have labelled you as, stop copying my curse words and using it on Ladylexi, dumpy ass overrated opportunist.

Oh please spare me the "cunt and the "gay", that has been used and disposed and it has been reused again by you holy ball bleeping shit chink. I hope you're not trying to copy me by using the word "step up" because if you try making me your next victim of copyright infringement, I would finish you like a castrated ass bandit that you've exposed yourself to be. Captain Fcukface, if your paedophilia absorbing father had stopped raping underaged boys and registered you in a good school, you might have probably learnt how to spell "Look"  correctly , well I'm not surprised because you are from a family of pestilence asswiping cockjerkers who has got nothing to do other than to spot a monkey or a gorilla and Bleep them, Did I ever tell your dumb whoopy ass that sardine wasn't a fish? ugly bob saget,

A classless demeaning dunce who doesn't even know how to spell "Better" correctly coming up here to rant and act as if she's badass instead of going back to her gonorrhea infected whorish bastard and help her from bleeping insufferable cocks. cool

Heir to a family of banging ass bastards. cool

you are a goat, who copied two timing from who, infact i remember someone giving me the two timing name tag on this forum, last year cos he knew that was my favourite line grin grin , you learnt two timing from jennykadry cos she always used it on you even when you were obongyi and you are here telling me i copy words from you, ahahhahaha laugh at your stupidity, if you think i have time to copy words from a little cunting shit stabber like you, you must be in your dream land, showcased extra large arsehole grin grin grin grin

Get used to the cunt and gay and you spare me the gorillas, seriously i won't be surprised if you do animals because i have come to realise that donkey licking titty privates like you is so much inlove with animals that you don't mind one getting down on your parasitic loosed vagina grin grin grin

Madam class show me were your class is? if your class lies with lieing and sardine is not a fish, then you are classless zipper headed spitting chink grin grin

No you rant all you like whilst i watch you knuckle dumble doffy Bleep house make a fool out of yourself

Quarter to nothing disvirgined arseholed bastard
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:08am On Aug 22, 2009
.mama-gee:

oozing blah blah blah, sperm blah blah blah, cunt blah blah blah, what else do you have in your book? idiotic frustrated and confused manliness humper and if you don't show me where there is "Bitte" and" Loook" in the dictionary, you would forever be labelled as a butt bleeping piece of jew shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I could care less if your troll ass is jennykadri because she's a bleeping doodle herself. grin grin grin

Show me where there is "Loook" in the dictionary, show me where there is "Pissed" in the dictionary, show me where there is "bitte" in the dictionary, show me where there is "porsh" in the dictionary, Otondo bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Blazing freakishly looking chipmunk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

whenever i type words here, try and chedck the words out in the dictionary before coming on here daft goat headed buffon grin grin

BTW i used porch not porsh, you used porsh so you shoe me where porsh is int he dictionary grin grin grin tell me what does that otonod word mean? where do they use it? you dont know, all you do is copy and never find out the meaning sex craving lunatic grin grin grin

Rainbow coloured bitch, show me lieing, porsh in the dictionary, and stop covering up your silly ass here ramming ass bitch hoe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh shut up rounchy slut take your already rusty vagina off my face, smelling unshaved puss.y giving bitch
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:10am On Aug 22, 2009
eyonigger:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sorry im just seeing this
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin sorry im just seeing this

Oh yea? But I posted something else after, not sure if uve seen that.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

whenever i type words here, try and chedck the words out in the dictionary before coming on here daft goat headed buffon grin grin

BTW i used porch not porsh, you used porsh so you shoe me where porsh is[b] int he [/b] dictionary grin grin grin tell me what does that otonod word mean? where do they use it? you dont know, all you do is copy and never find out the meaning sex craving lunatic grin grin grin

Rainbow coloured bitch, show me lieing, porsh in the dictionary, and stop covering up your silly ass here ramming ass bitch hoe grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh shut up rounchy slut take your already[b] rusty vagina [/b] off my face, smelling unshaved puss.y giving bitch

Did you mean "check" grin grin grin, I think before you teach me the lesson, please try and learn the spellings of the curse words you use, bleeping gonorrhea infected glimy slimy cow. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Are you talking about your whooping ass copying me by calling some one else the "two timing slut" word I used on you in my Landwin id . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, you should be covering your face with a mask if you had any dignity and stop ranting like an overrated crying little miss piggy. grin grin grin grin grin

I am beginning to think that you've ran out of ideas with this your "rusty" and your "bitch" words you use everytime,has google broken down and can't give you another curse word to use?, bleeping jeopardizing conflicted douchebag of a LovePeddler. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

show me lieing in the dictionary, prove to me that you are better off in english, show me lieing and stop beating around the bush

Newly invented manliness headed prick grin grin grin grin

See your STD blistered mouth like show me "lieing" in the dictionary grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,ass cracking slut, show me the connection between "arsehole" and "arsenal", emanciated dumb nitwitt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You want me to prove to you that I'm better off in English so that you would learn and then use it on people in another thread as usual, dumb ass granulated twice knacking LovePeddler. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na wa ooo, it looks as if all your curse words I have used them all before grin grin grin grin, Has google started popping up the same things over and over again or have you ran out of ideas,assfcuking little miss piggy. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

look at this one that is known for copying words from google, is here talking shit

when you were obongyi, what words did you know? when you were ashleign, what did you know, ode oshi, was it not jennykadry that opened your eyes that you had to start with your first sentence 'two timing' grin grin grin grin grin

Miss "cunt" and "gay", why didn't you teach me the lesson you promised me in my Landwin id? instead you were beating around the bush, this time you had better teach me the lesson very well if not I would always remember you as a suave non compromising bitch ass daft that you are. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

You wish I would keep quiet and watch you make a human being out of your worthless family when they aren't. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

Miss "cunt" and "gay" grin grin grin grin, why didn't you teach me the lesson you promised me in my Landwin id? instead you were beating around the bush, this time you had better teach me the lesson very well if not I would always remember you as a suave non compromising bitch ass daft that you are. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Miss I know all words. grin grin grin grin, you had better use the technique you used in your jennykadri post and stop misspelling your words and teach me that lesson now, if not I would have no other option than to name you as a swaring linguistics using cock dragging LovePeddler. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You wish I would keep quiet and watch you make a human being out of your worthless family when they aren't. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

you are a goat, who copied two timing from who, infact i remember someone giving me the two timing name tag on this forum, last year cos he knew that was my favourite line grin grin , you learnt two timing from jennykadry cos she always used it on you even when you were obongyi and you are here telling me i copy words from you, ahahhahaha laugh at your stupidity, if you think i have time to copy words from a little cunting shit stabber like you, you must be in your dream land, showcased extra large arsehole grin grin grin grin

Get used to the cunt and gay and you spare me the gorillas, seriously i won't be surprised if you do animals because i have come to realise that donkey licking titty privates like you is so much inlove with animals that you don't mind one getting down on your parasitic loosed vagina grin grin grin

Madam class show me were your class is? if your class lies with lieing and sardine is not a fish, then you are classless zipper headed spitting[b] chink [/b] grin grin

No you rant all you like whilst i watch you knuckle dumble doffy[b] Bleep [/b] house make a fool out of yourself

Quarter to nothing disvirgined arseholed bastard

*yawns*, Are you done with your excuses and ranting? grin grin grin grin grin, abeg miss "cunt" and "gay", I have used those highlighted words before, try coming up with better and different words and teach me the lesson you promised, ignited dampy triffling idiot grin grin grin grin, where is your paedophilia father? He's probably in Primary School raping boys of 12 and 13 as usual. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. What a family!!!!! , your mother is a gorilla banging LovePeddler, your father is a paedophilia self absorbing freak, you are a confused tick timing slut. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It really sucks to be your frustrated ass but don't worry I'm waiting for you to teach me that lesson you promised and quit ranting like a mooooing cow. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2009
,amebo no1:

go to the german dictionary you will find bitte, by the way, show me aturu in the dictonary

i remember the very first day i typed bitte, what did you do, you made a big fool outta yourself thinking i meant better, oh my dayzzzzzzzz i laughed my butt of that day, and what did you do, copy me and go google french words to post on here, aint you just a dumb bosom looking maniac undecided

and yea i meant porch not porsh

ok this is porch in the dictionary

porch   Show phonetics
noun [C]
1 a covered structure in front of the entrance to a building

show me porsh in your own dictionary, i am sure you will avoid this question, like you did with lieing and co loose pussied heartless skank grin grin grin

show me i can't find it in my own dictionary, look at this limp wristed olodo bitch wanting to teach me english, when she herself is as bad as anything in it too

Miss "cunt" and "gay", why are you always consistently typing every word that I typed? grin grin grin grin, It really looks as if you're forcing yourself to learn how to curse grin grin grin grin grin grin, abeg take it easy, it's not by force. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, remember I didn't force myself to finish you with my Landwin id. grin grin grin grin grin grin, seriously your curse words are looking more like rantings than the lesson you promised to teach me. grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg you said "porsh" and not "porch", confused idiotic slowpoke grin grin grin grin, you see why I said you're learning your words from google because you can't even remember what you typed and called me. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, so abeg breathe in and out and then slowly type your curse words ehn?, Useless no brain using clit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee5: 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2009
eyonigger:

Oh yea? But I posted something else after, not sure if uve seen that.

comon shatapp dia and give way for me. angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2009
?mama-gee:

comon shatapp dia and give way for me. angry

Ok dear, I loff u. Will give way for u to do ya damage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? / Nigerian Women's Back Side Photos and suggestions / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.