Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14824 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2009
illusion2:

its just an 'apere'. u love pounded yam (like ur babe),but u still eat noodles(ur skele or 'belewu'  grin grin),i.e both na for enjoyment ultimately. When it get to wife,confirmed then d analogy doesn't apply again.

Hope this helps?

Ur very wrong. Be it normal relationship, cheating still aint right. Whats the probability that if u cheat prior to marriage u wont cheat in marriage?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 10:02am On Aug 06, 2009
@Poster and everyone with same thots.

Trying to avaoid situations that'll make you cheat is good but not the best, as eventually you'll meet that situation (here n there).

The best way to go about this, I believe, is to sincerely ask God for help and seriously make up ur mind NEVER to sucumb to cheating. . .

A thief says he'll avoid situations that'll encourage his habit, he'll try to be with at least one person. This is good but what would have been best is to build his character in such a way that if he's alone with a bag of cash . . . come back next yr, it'll still be there.

Instead of working hard trying to avaoid situations, work on yourself - your inner man.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Hairat007(f): 10:12am On Aug 06, 2009
@ eyonniger

I am glad u have realised u made a mistake and dat u re working towards wat u called a cheat less relationship.
but how i wish it cld be a cheat free relationship. anyway, i wish u guys all d best 4rm d depth of ma heart.
and pls since u luv her, tk good kia of her lol. wink wink wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2009
Hairat007:

@ eyonniger

I am glad u have realised u made a mistake and dat u re working towards wat u called a cheat less relationship.
but how i wish it cld be a cheat free relationship. anyway, i wish u guys all d best 4rm d depth of ma heart.
and pls since u luv her, tk good kia of her lol. wink wink wink

Awww!! Thats so sweet, ok imma put it this way, cheat free relationship. And oh yes im taking care of her, Amidst other things, I just bought her a customized Ipod and a new Barca jersey to start off the season.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Hairat007(f): 10:47am On Aug 06, 2009
@ eyonniger

Dats so nice of u, i knew u were reliable n cld be very loving. like i said i wish u all

d best. lol
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 10:57am On Aug 06, 2009
@ Eyo

u tryna cheat right in front of us?

What's with the flirtin'
shocked
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2009
blissieng:

@ Eyo

What's with the flirtin'
shocked

I dnt understand.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:13am On Aug 06, 2009
blissieng:

@ Eyo

What's with the flirtin'
shocked
U beated me into it, was gona ask d same thing.
eyonigger:

I dnt understand.
I tot u said u removing urself from all the temptations?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2009
sexybabes:

U beated me into it, was gona ask d same thing.I tot u said u removing urself from all the temptations?

How am I flirting?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2009
@ post

You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2009
eyonigger:

How am I flirting?
U not u jus encouraging it
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by GEW: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2009
eyonigger:

How am I flirting?
you know that is what you do best
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by willylink: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2009
The Bible says do unto others as want them to do unto you. if you don't want her to cheat on you better stop fooling around. angry angry angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:01am On Aug 07, 2009
willylink:

The Bible says do unto others as want them to do unto you. if you don't want her to cheat on you better stop fooling around. angry angry angry
Even if he stop fooling around she must cheat on him @ least twice also, Lol!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:19am On Aug 07, 2009
Mivoh:

@ post

You should be ashamed of yourself

Like u have never cheated before?

GEW:

you know that is what you do best

Oh yea? give me a proof to that.

sexybabes:

Even if he stop fooling around she must cheat on him @ least twice also, Lol!

hAN HAN, Sexy, u that was giving good advises, thought u had a good heart, look at what ur spewing.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2009
eyonigger:

hAN HAN, Sexy, u that was giving good advises, thought u had a good heart, look at what ur spewing.
Lol. Seems like u dont like the idea at all. Dont mind me i get naughty sometimes.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:20pm On Aug 07, 2009
sexybabes:

Lol. Seems like u dont like the idea at all. Dont mind me i get naughty sometimes.

Ok sexy, girl see wetin dey again oo. I was with her yesterday in ma crip. Although we seldom have sex when we are together, but whenever we are together she always want me to suck her nipples cos she loves it.

I started sucking her nipples yesterday, she concluded that I should include fingering in which I did, she was enjoying every bit of it. But eyonigger was there with hard rock erection waiting for my boo to tell me to come inside, when she was satisfied, I asked for my own share of the love action, n she replied saying she does not want me to have sex with her again, that I have shagged her 3 times and that should be enough for our relationship time being.

I was like , no problem. Then I said body no be wood, what if im so so Hot what am I gonna do since weve been into this before and I dnt wana cheat on u(even though I cheated 5 days ago)but cnt cheat again. I asked her the reason why she is making such decision, she said she does not want her pu.ssy to get wide before she gets married. Then I was like it is big di.cks that causes pussies to widen, n I got an verage sized dic.k, she said NO! that constant sex makes it so. I was like ok ooo, lets do a time table, like once in a month, she was still like NO, then I concluded by saying I accept her decision and she smiled.

Now you can what is going on now? Is this another chapter opened for me to cheat? I think she is probably playing me to see if the pussy is really want am focused upon. If thats the case, me saying I accept her decision is right on POINT!!!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2009
you SHOULDNT even be having sex b4 marriage!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2009
blissieng:

you SHOULDNT even be having sex b4 marriage!

Are u a V? IM SURE NOT, Im not so lets leave that aside please.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 12:05am On Aug 08, 2009
eyonigger:

Like u have never cheated before?

ME  shocked CHEAT  shocked

Never  angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 08, 2009
Mivoh:

ME shocked CHEAT shocked

Never angry

thats good
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by denony(m): 10:14am On Aug 08, 2009
@Eyonigger

are u not satisfying since u can suck nipples and finger print grin
in return ask her to suck ur dick, that will get u satisfied, what's the different
dipping the thingy into tha hole. wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Donvilo(m): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2009
Some humans are surely aliens in disguise! How can one be inlove with an opposite sex & yet cheat on that same person? shocked Am sure that isn't real love. True love is all about been truthful to ur partner. If u really love a girl, why cheat on her? Yet claiming to feel bad about that. It's only He himself knows who he is trying to deceive.
@topic. The guy in particular isn't a real man. angry
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Chomy4: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2009
Atimes some people make such mistakes if u can call it a mistake.some who lack self control may cheat on their partners when apart from each other.its BAD.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by pappy4real(m): 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2009
almost all guys do it, so i dont see anything new in that. is it opinion u seek or u just want the house to knw u screwed yesterday? people screw every, now and then
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2009
truly, some people sound assive they have never made a mistake before in their lives, be it relationship or whatever. Common peeps, if you can make mistakes in other thangs, that dnt mean u cnt make mistakes in relationships as well. The people making severe crucifixes on me are sure to be the main regular non repenting cheaters.

denony:

@Eyonigger

are u not satisfying since u can suck nipples and finger print grin
in return ask her to suck ur privates, that will get u satisfied, what's the different
dipping the thingy into tha hole. wink

said she does not like sucking di.ck
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by paulvitti: 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2009
U GUYS R CRAZY.
cheating is not something that is nice. pple are talking about it because it is now popular. so, in essence it is now normal. it will never be normal. it is bad. Just put yourself in the position of the opposite sex. or just imagine that u r the one be cheated on.
maybe when u think in in this line thats when u will have a rethink about what u post.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 5:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
paulvitti:

U GUYS R CRAZY.
cheating is not something that is nice. pple are talking about it because it is now popular. so, in essence it is now normal. it will never be normal. it is bad. Just put yourself in the position of the opposite sex. or just imagine that u r the one be cheated on.
maybe when u think in in this line thats when u will have a rethink about what u post.

Do I sound like some1 that didnt have a remorse after cheating?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee6(f): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2009
eyonigger:

How am I flirting?

You are flirting with your eyes. grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Anabel(f): 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2009
the true fact is there must be a freedom to cheat in relationships, if you dont cheat on her, how do you know what she is worth. but you dont have to make it part of you. sooo sweethart dont feel bad ok wink wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
Anabel:

the true fact is there must be a freedom to cheat in relationships, if you dont cheat on her, how do you know what she is worth. but you dont have to make it part of you. sooo sweethart dont feel bad ok wink wink

Awww!!! ur such a sweerat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.