Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14825 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by naijacann: 10:41am On Aug 20, 2009
cheating is a veritable part of the game kwa.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:14am On Aug 20, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Then you ain't in love. . .Most of you peeps do not understand the difference between being in love and being infatuated. . .

When you love someone with all your heart then your heart becomes fully occupied. . .meaning no room/thought is left empty to cheat or even consider hurting the other person. . .

Your statement just shows why love is so so so so overrated. Let me tell you something girl, love is shared and experienced in different ways with different people.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2009
Excuses!

we always find ways to excuse wat we've done.

Fact is, what you did was wrong. FULLSTOP.

haba, wat is overrated again? too much grammar!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

abeg tell me where there is "Arsehole" in the dictionary and stop using the sardine talk to cover up your moronic sense of reasoning, you bleeping dumb bollocks from yaba.

I thought I typed Arrow before in my post, you fugly jungle bunny.

Comon shatapp dia and tell your well known slut to stop bleeping gorillas and the chimpanzees in the name of having fun, you daughter of a classless, motherfcuking whorish scumbag.

Blah blah blah blah blah, go and learn your spellings before you start whinning and disgracing yourself in a public forum, you sliming cross-eyed self-servicer.

GO GET YOUR MOM OUT OF THE SLUTTY BUSINESS, YOU kitten bleeping gay. cool

Answer my question , is sardine a fish or not? oops sorry its a type of fish isn't it, isn't it obvious you are copying words from google, do you every post with out ' you. . . . . . , you . . . . . ., you . . . . . , ehn , if we start going back to previous posts, it's obvious you is copying from you ass pee monker undecided

Oh keep quiet, why don't you go learn how to spell, LovePeddler faced arsehole embarassed GO get your mum bla bla bla, abegiii i'm used to all that, do you have anyting new, come on darl give me a new gist and stop being a tattered limping bitch

as for arsehole if you want it i will give you proof

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK Show phonetics
noun [C] (US asshole) OFFENSIVE
an unpleasant or stupid person

blind bat, read properly and see where it is written not only are you a dull rape victim, you also have the eyes of your father's rashy left testicles grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

oh keep quiet and go nurse the wounds i have infested in you already

With that your fat smelling, bush forest vagina. ewu
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:00pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin grin grin, and all this coming from someone who doesn't even know how to spell "asshole" correctly. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Comon go and look for your biological father, you filthy, whorish, two timing slutty bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin,Dropout from Ugwuada Government Technical School. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh shut the nonsense, you lieing non-school attending piece of shit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, First you claimed arsehole originated from "arse[b]nal[/b]" then later you changed it to "asshole", you winky blood toothed swine. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Accept that you're a dunce, you whorish douchebag. grin cool

Daughter of a Chimpanzee sperm licking/bleeper, Aids infested ginea pig. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

another you you you, ok by the way darling, there is nothing like lieing, it is either you lie, you are a liar or you are lying grin grin grin so take correction, ehen whats the issue at hand now

Arsehole came from arsenal and i learnt if from this forum, same way boobs came from manchester, what do you know anyways, the last time i checked Nepa was still dealing with the people in mbaise, yea yea, AIDS infested,sperm licking. .  like i once posted ehn, copying now ain't you love? grin grin grin grin

Oh be still bottomless cum dustbin, if it weren't your useless self that was raped by your cousin, would have known what manliness is all about, with that brain of yours that oozes out ' sardine is a type of fish' everyday grin grin

Big flopy-floffy-donky-cunt
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

Is that the latest person you copy your curse words from? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, I said tell me where there is "arsehole" in the dictionary, you daughter of a d.i.c.k. bleeping cow.

Don't forget your waste of the "feminie specie" and "bitte", you ape looking clit. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, and also remember to use the money your whorish mom gets from bleeping peter and paul and register yourself in primary 2, shameless reefraff from Yaba, Lagos. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

abeg come up with a better curseword, don't try copying me by changing "dumb Bleep[b]bag[/b]" to "dumb Bleep[b]gay[/b]", you ignorant and classless hypnotized illiterate. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mumu as you're coming back tell me where there is "arsehole" in the dictionary, dumbfcuk. grin grin grin cool

you. . . . again, oh gawdddd

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK Show phonetics
an unpleasant or stupid person:

now who should cry of shame, me or you, atleast i have proved arsehole to you

sweetheart, you are the one that fits that illiterate crown you know, with your sardine thingy, remember grin grin grin grin grin bloody vaginal gay cool.

Loook at this one feeling funky say them copy her, sweetie you so wish i have time to learn words that a panel beated cum bag like you typed here grin grin grin

manliness licking daughter of a queefing bitch, prematured fingered slut
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 2:09pm On Aug 20, 2009
blissieng:

Excuses!

we always find ways to excuse wat we've done.

Fact is, what you did was wrong. FULLSTOP.

haba, wat is overrated again? too much grammar!

overrated means:

to rate or appraise too highly; overestimate.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

I thought when you open up a dictionary and check "LovePeddler" your mom's picture is always there. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, Isi aturu. grin
is this in the dictionary too cheesy cheesy

nope it doesn't love, rather the picture i see is you Pillow-Munching gay , bite me

Queen of pussy whipped cunts kiss kiss
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

Just keep quiet because everytime you open your mouth, you release ignorant and senseless words that has no meaning.

I'm tired of hearing "gay" I would like to hear something new, you daft. cool and by the way I would like you to show me where"pissed" is in the dictionary. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, ewu nwuru awu.

Btw, tell me where "arsehole" is in the dictionary, you full slowpoke. grin grin grin grin grin

daft what? madam ,you . . . .  . . . . ., as for arsehole i will show you again lovey

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK   Show phonetics
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=4102&dict=CALD

tired ke, i never even start you go hear and read gay tire , i tell ya grin grin grin grin

you are an idiot if you think you will see pissed like that in the dicitonary, did you every in your miserable pig fucking life, learn present tense and past tense? sure you didn't , your mates were busy going to school, you were busy sucking every STD infested manliness you can  find grin grin grin

well rated ajekpaki bastard
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:18pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

who is winning na? grin grin grin grin

sheesh, be still grin grin you have not even gotten anywhere near the finishing line yet, lazy puss.y eating vaginal slut
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
eyonigger:

I don conclude matter oo, see wetin mamagee and amebo don turn my thread into, Infact any mod wey see this one self no go wan close am. Its ineteresting. Ghehehehehehhe grin grin grin grin

sorry sir cheesy cheesy , i just cant help it, that exaggerated sperm accepting cunt , must be taught a lesson cheesy cheesy
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2009
lol, lol, lol, i don laff die see woman life.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Amebo i think u are winning this battle. Mama-gee she is whooping yo ass real bad.

how come i am just seeing this?

oh well . . . cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Enockia(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2009
problem de ooo
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 7:25pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

another you you you, ok by the way darling, there is nothing like lieing, it is either you lie, you are a liar or you are lying grin grin grin so take correction, ehen whats the issue at hand now

Arsehole came from arsenal and i learnt if from this forum, same way boobs came from manchester, what do you know anyways, the last time i checked Nepa was still dealing with the people in mbaise, yea yea, AIDS infested,sperm licking. .  like i once posted ehn, copying now ain't you love? grin grin grin grin

Oh be still bottomless cum dustbin, if it weren't your useless self that was raped by your cousin, would have known what manliness is all about, with that brain of yours that oozes out ' sardine is a type of fish' everyday grin grin

Big flopy-floffy-donky-cunt

hahahahaha, Once a dunce always a dunce there's no such thing as "Lying because I'm not lying down on my bed", you retarded chink. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a blue moon copycat, I knew one day you would confess, you've been copying curse words from the forum and from the users grin grin grin grin grin grin and what are you still yabbing here?, comon get out of here with your stupidity, you asswad grin grin grin grin that's why I call you a good for nothing bolox. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .

The same goes for your hometown Yaba, It has the highest rate for illiteracy in the whole nation of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia that "AIDS infested" curse word was first used by me on your mother while in my Landwin Id when you were still very busy copying curse words from the forum and jennykadri, you ugly clitface grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shatapp dia, if it weren't for your slutty mom who refused to send you to school maybe you would have learnt your own curse words and not copy from the forum and claim "arsehole" originated from arse[b]nal[/b]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

uhhhhhhh, I've heard "cunt" for the millionth time, cockmuncher cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and it shouldn't be for me honey because I'm female, ugly cuntslut. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

daft what? madam ,you . . . .  . . . . ., as for arsehole i will show you again lovey

tired ke, i never even start you go hear and read gay tire , i tell ya grin grin grin grin

you are an idiot if you think you will see pissed like that in the dicitonary, did you every in your miserable pig fucking life, learn present tense and past tense? sure you didn't , your mates were busy going to school, you were busy sucking every STD infested manliness you can find grin grin grin
well rated ajekpaki bastard

Miss" I copied arsehole from the forum". grin grin grin grin grin grin, where is the link to where I can find arsehole in the dictionary?,little dickwod weasle. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that the way you'll deal with me? by copying "arsehole" from the forum. grin grin grin grin grin, abeg step aside for the master in the game, you're as worthless as your homodumbshit mother. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Save idiot for your female dog(your mom) who hasn't contributed a penny for your education therefore leaving you to become the two-sided asshead you turned out to be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And what has "pissed" got to do with present tense and past tense?, you're a bleeping mcfagget. grin grin grin grin grin

Sucking blah blah blah blah blah,I said go and save your gonorrhea infected skank from beastility and from bleeping gorillas and chimpanzees daily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A GONORRHEA INFECTED WHOREFACE. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 7:49pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

sorry sir cheesy cheesy , i just cant help it, that exaggerated sperm accepting cunt , must be taught a lesson cheesy cheesy

Oh shut up and stick to copying curse words from the forum, you illegitimate butt plug, that lesson would be taught when you probably go back to school, useless illiterate. grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

is this in the dictionary too cheesy cheesy

nope it doesn't love, rather the picture i see is you Pillow-Munching gay , bite me

Queen of womanliness whipped cunts kiss kiss

gay blah blah blah, cunt blah blah blah, womanliness blah blah blah, what next did you copy from google?, you dumb clusterfcuk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

No honey ,it shouldn't be in the dictionary until you tell me where arsehole is in the dictionary, you manliness riding assbanger. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, how many gorillas has your whorish mother raped since I left my landwin id? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

idiotic clumster. grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

sheesh, be still grin grin you have not even gotten anywhere near the finishing line yet, lazy puss.y eating vaginal slut

Sure I haven't, I'm still waiting for you to tell me where arsehole is in the dictionary, jackass cockhead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2009
Ok so wetin come cause this yawa now? I cnt even quote an ignition to this conflict.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
eyonigger:

Ok so wetin come cause this yawa now? I cnt even quote an ignition to this conflict.

you shouldn't honey just watch me destroy that pig and her worthless mother. sad
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2009
,amebo no1:

you. . . .  again, oh gawdddd

now who should cry of shame, me or you, atleast i have proved arsehole to you

sweetheart, you are the one that fits that illiterate crown you know, with your sardine thingy, remember grin grin grin grin grin bloody vaginal gay cool.

Loook at this one feeling funky say them copy her, sweetie you so wish i have time to learn words that a panel beated cum bag like you typed here grin grin grin

manliness licking daughter of a queefing bitch, prematured fingered slut

*coughs* where is your feminie specie and bitte?, assmonkey. grin grin grin grin grin

Before you type any further go and learn how to spell "Look" correctly, asslicking slutty gonorrhea infected cockgoblin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

hahahahaha, ridiculous liar, you just said you learnt "arsehole" from this forum and all of a sudden you are beginning to say that you don't have time to copy what I type, you're a confused bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs.manliness licking blah blah blah why did they cage every animal in the zoo? Isn't it because your whorish mother sneaks into the zoo and rapes all the animals in there.D grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A COCKJERKING COCKDUMPSTERING SLUT. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2009
Hahahahah, u guys wont break my ribs. I am falling in love with someone here oo, please make una no make me cheat on my gurl. Puleez.!!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by mamagee7(f): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2009
I know you're falling in love with me. grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2009
.mama-gee:

I know you're falling in love with me. grin

wnt want to be decisive now, the winner of the battle is who am going for.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

hahahahaha, Once a dunce always a dunce there's no such thing as "Lying because I'm not lying down on my bed", you retarded chink. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What a blue moon copycat, I knew one day you would confess, you've been copying curse words from the forum and from the users grin grin grin grin grin grin and what are you still yabbing here?, comon get out of here with your stupidity, you asswad grin grin grin grin that's why I call you a good for nothing bolox. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin .

The same goes for your hometown Yaba, It has the highest rate for illiteracy in the whole nation of Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Comon shatapp dia that "AIDS infested" curse word was first used by me on your mother while in my Landwin Id when you were still very busy copying curse words from the forum and jennykadri, you ugly clitface grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shatapp dia, if it weren't for your slutty mom who refused to send you to school maybe you would have learnt  your own curse words and not copy from the forum and claim "arsehole" originated from arse[b]nal[/b]. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

uhhhhhhh, I've heard "cunt" for the millionth time, cockmuncher cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy and it shouldn't be for me honey because I'm female, ugly cuntslut. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,

oh gawddddd this is funny buahahhahahahahahahahhahahahha , please don't disgrace me i beg you, it is lying, oh gawddd,come ooo, who pass you for junior WAEC, you are a dunce, wait let me laugh at your properly buahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhaa, so you think lying has to do with lying down alone? oh christ grin grin grin here is the proof that you are a dull headed twirt grin grin grin grin

lie (SPEAK FALSELY)   Show phonetics
verb [I] lying, lied, lied
to say or write something which is not true in order to deceive someone:
Are you lying to me?
Don't trust her - she's lying.
I suspect he lies about his age.
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/define.asp?key=45936&dict=CALD

gawd have mercy, mamagee na which school you go, abegiiii, go and collect the 50 kobo your parents paid for your fees, because this people taught you nonsense, aha jennykadry again, see this idiot does not bother to read replies, everybody knows i am jennykadry on this forum,so how can i copy my self, as for the arsehole this is going to be last time i will post this here, cos i can see you are such a blind bat that posts without reading people's replies, ewu gambia kiss kiss

arsehole (UNPLEASANT PERSON) UK   Show phonetics
Some arsehole had parked so I couldn't get out.

now show me where lieing is in the dictionary, if you dont show me , then my assumptions about you being a chronic cunt faced LovePeddler is true

so darling, show me lieing in the dictionary

confused sperm oozing thunder cunt kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:48am On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

Miss" I copied arsehole from the forum". grin grin grin grin grin grin, where is the link to where I can find arsehole in the dictionary?,little dickwod weasle. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that the way you'll deal with me? by copying "arsehole" from the forum. grin grin grin grin grin, abeg step aside for the master in the game, you're as worthless as your homodumbshit mother. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Save idiot for your female dog(your mom) who hasn't contributed a penny for your education therefore leaving you to become the two-sided asshead you turned out to be. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

And what has "pissed" got to do with present tense and past tense?, you're a bleeping mcfagget. grin grin grin grin grin

Sucking blah blah blah blah blah,I said go and save your gonorrhea infected skank from beastility and from bleeping gorillas and chimpanzees daily. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A GONORRHEA INFECTED WHOREFACE. grin grin grin grin grin grin

hmm madam lieing, where is the proof of lieing in the dictionary? grin grin grin show me or forever be termed a delusional ass sucking biatch grin grin grin grin

sure what has lieing got to do with anything, the more you try to prove me wrong, the more stupid you sound, shatapp pissed is in the dictionary, google it out, olodo idiot grin grin

who dash this manliness faced bleeper, master of the game, hahahahahahahahhaha grin grin grin grin you wey show face which time for this forum, wan take over, oh keep quiet, infact everybody already knows that you are nipple titty ass face, and thats why they all laughed at you on the food section, remember the sardines? grin grin grin grin  i wonder why your parents bothered sending your numpty dumpty frog self to school in the first place, since you dont know what sardine is, grin grin grin grin

sweetheart you are her accusing me of using gay everyday, don't you have anything better to type on here than gorillas? since you are the master of the game, show me well, step up and stop being neglected hyperbitch grin grin grin grin

atleast you have changed from the you . . .  . word, all thanks to me for showing a puss.y-urine-squirting bastard like you, how to change from a punked assed bitch to a female puss.y eating cock sucker

piece of swine shit
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:52am On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

Oh shut up and stick to copying curse words from the forum, you illegitimate butt plug, that lesson would be taught when you probably go back to school, useless illiterate. grin grin grin grin

since you are not an illiterate show me lieing in the dictionary, porsh monkey

show me jare, obsessed anal self-servicer kiss kiss
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:55am On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

gay blah blah blah, cunt blah blah blah, womanliness blah blah blah, what next did you copy from google?, you dumb clusterfcuk. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

No honey ,it shouldn't be in the dictionary until you tell me where arsehole is in the dictionary, you manliness riding assbanger. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 

BTW, how many gorillas has your whorish mother raped since I left my landwin id? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

idiotic clumster. grin grin

gorilla  . . . . what else do you know, nothing, you  . . . . , can't you construct a good sentence without the forceful ' you  . . . . ' come to me , let me teach you jare

she's bleeped as much gorillas as your father has eating enough pig penis to last his miserable and plonkered ass a life time

Second hand swine bleeping addicted LovePeddler
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

Sure I haven't, I'm still waiting for you to tell me where arsehole is in the dictionary, jackass cockhead. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i have given you proof , check my post, seriously do you really read my post, or you just jump like someone who's anus is being pounded and reply my post, this is more than 4 or 5 times i have shown you with a link where to find arsehole in the dictionary, still you are here making noise like the frustrated pumpkin you are

bloody fuckwit
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

you shouldn't honey just watch me destroy that pig and her worthless mother. sad

i'm still waiting for you to destroy us, you are still far behind, so do something now, else you will lose the pace

mbaise person
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by amebono11: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2009
.mama-gee:

*coughs* where is your feminie specie and bitte?, assmonkey. grin grin grin grin grin

Before you type any further go and learn how to spell "Look" correctly, asslicking slutty gonorrhea infected cockgoblin. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

hahahahaha, ridiculous liar, you just said you learnt "arsehole" from this forum and all of a sudden you are beginning to say that you don't have time to copy what I type, you're a confused bastard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Mrs.manliness licking blah blah blah why did they cage every animal in the zoo? Isn't it because your whorish mother sneaks into the zoo and rapes all the animals in there.D grin grin grin grin grin grin

DAUGHTER OF A COCKJERKING COCKDUMPSTERING SLUT. grin grin grin grin grin grin cool

they caged animals like you, who can't thinks sardine isn't a fish, and lieing is correct grin grin grin gorilla too, again, haba this woman is running out of words, i can feel it, yes i learnt arsehole here, checked it up in the dictionary,and it was there, so whats your point? is your father not dead? with his testicles like burnt sausage, what killed him? if not the dogs and pigs he used to rape everyday, now he is dead, leaving your confused mother the burden to see you through your miserable life

cheap-LovePeddler-wanna-be-ganster

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Is Cheating Considered Normal For Men? / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures ) / Your Boyfriend Insults You In Public: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.