Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,770 members, 7,813,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand (58055 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / 5 Occupations You Will Find Pretty Ladies / Problems Only Handsome Guys Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
booqee:
even though it's not true.. you just confirmed the saying that pretty girls are dumb (that's if you're pretty)...

like seriously who sits down to compose this brainless and dumb post?... smh
She jst showed the world hw cheap she is.

Babe shares her number anyhow cheesy
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ghost447(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by richling77(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well I would have admitted you are pretty if not for the excess make up.
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Aribambam: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Hadez post=44chances.
are these the pretty ladies [quote author=Hadez post=44chances.
are these the pretty ladies, they fittin't. pretty ni, seductress ko
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Aribambam: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
[quote author=Hadez post=44chances.
are these the pretty ladies [quote author=Hadez post=44chances.
are these the pretty ladies, they fittin't. pretty ni, seductress ko
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Blazinraj01:
On Nairaland, a lady can't have an opinion, she must be insulted.
Internet is giving power to so many toothless bulldogs. sad
babe pls hang it...you carry that hand wey u just use masturbate finish dey type nonsense ...end time motherfucker ...gerarara here

7 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
o my gosh see face like uncooked indomie..wtf... op just go and imbibe hypo... this bashing too much..
advert gone bad
don't tell me u r crushing on someone's gf here? op! come collect helmet from me u done fine them trouble today!

bro answer me, if this op say make u come chop oshofree, u no go chop
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Norstrademus(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:
I can't believe this. Sounding so full of yourself. sad
now here is the real beauty!!.my lady u sound lyk a virtuous woman!!

2 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Ramanto(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
Michellla:
8.Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.
I Don't Subject Myself To Being Studied By Ladies, Rather I Study Them

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:
*clapping* Well said Op smiley
I totally agree with you.

I'm usually often accused of number seven, because apparently - most Nigerian guys dunno the difference between pride and confidence. Shame!

Op don't even bother replying senseless comments from dumb guys.
chai is like we've met before o...
in order not to blow your cover let's make d remaining conversation private.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Alfred234(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
Well the Op is pretty to me sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2016
HazzanTazzan:

Seems u wann be single forever

Another point, most Nigerian guys have an extremely low iq.

I asked a simple question based on his comment and you're here assuming and concluding my future plans for me without facts?
If I ask if you're educated now, you'd brag you're a graduate. Well I cannot totally blame you though... I'd have to blame whatever educational institution you attended.
Smh!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by toprealman: 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2016
like one of your own subtly begging for NYSC camp aid!!!! MTCHEW...... vanity upon vanity...
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by justicejay(m): 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
Am coming, let me check your pix if you suppose to use the word "WE".

*Modified* I see nothing except a makeup board.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
prinsam30:

please OP help me with ur number, I need to hear ur voice
just negodu
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by suremossty(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Are u finer than this my new signing bae

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Maxi112: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
finalboss:
o my gosh see face like uncooked indomie..wtf... op just go and imbibe hypo... this bashing too much..she say dey use and dump pretty girls..
meanwhile seems you don expire self

open ur hoe lemme see
waiting u dey fine their this boy!
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by wink2015(m): 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen

NA WETIN SHE DE TALK ABOUT?
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
FxDuke:

chai is like we've met before o...
in order not to blow your cover let's make d remaining conversation private.

If this was an intended joke, it is an EPIC FAIL!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by richling77(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°•°°The being noticed because yer pretty is true
°•°but folks also look cuz they noisy.
°•°I have this big head of natural afro hair an I've learned ta deal with the long stairs

1.)°•°They can't call what you don't give out.
°Stop giving them yer number.

2.) °•°Nah....you just need ta learn ta be subtle grin

4.)°•° I have a solution fer this...°•go pic less.
°•°You still get attention but it's usually attention with substance because it's not solely based off yer pic.

you are reasonable
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by BackOff(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

Now I'm wondering what makes you think marriage is every Nigerian girl's ambition? You must live in a village! 0_o

How old are you?

When last did your pastor call out those "who want to get married this year" for special prayers?

smh
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by bigcil2(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
1. We can't just have a day off without receiving numerous calls from annoying set of toasters and so called friends.
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent? Mtchewww undecided

2. We are tagged as flirts. This especially I hate to the bone. Even here on nairaland. So because she is pretty and she clubs and dresses with swag does that mean she is an olosho? Too many kids in this country undecided

3.we can't just walk without being noticed. OK, I am not all that pretty but can't I just walk pass a street without guys stopping to say hello? Can't i just go to a store to get something without someone offering to pay? Can't i just eat in peace without you offering to pay my bills and get to know me in the process? Leave me alone! angry

4. Too many DM, PM...do I need to say more about this? I get nothing less than 100 messages on fb in 2days. I am lucky, my bestie gets more than 500 messages daily grin she had to delete her fb messenger because the messages are just too much grin
Even instagram isn't helping matter. Should I start with nairaland too? angry

5. We are tagged as unserious students. Imagine someone saying the pretty ones are the dumb ones why the ugly girls are intelligent. Just imagine, well my gp speaks for me. Not all pretty girls rely on their beauty

6. We are called lazy and dependant grin this is the funniest grin
I have 2 jobs and I pay my bills myself. why will I want to depend on your peanut? grin

7. They call us proud. This is saddening. Sometimes it is just about having a high self esteem not pride sad

8. Most guys just want to show you off as trophies and have sex then move to the next pretty girl. This is why we take a very long time to study you before allowing you in but most guys will become too desperate and loose their chances.

#drops pen
I was expecting to see a stunning girl, then I would have given you a furlough on your arrogance. But sincerely I see a lot of your type at Panseke. No beef oo just the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
imagine how she ll be feeling like when she wanna open dur thread..
she be like in madam patience .voice.. lemme upload this pishure dem don die for nairaland today..front page direct

3 Likes

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Vikky014(f): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
lol c bashing oooo...chai op sorry oo grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Koolking(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Hadez:
Like seriously? Can't you guys just keep to yourself and don't bother us? You call morning, noon and night and all you keep saying is "how are you, how was your day, have you eaten, what are you doing at the moment, OK I will call you later" are you an FBI agent?

How did they get your mobile number? Off the shelf in stores or they pick it on the street? Most girls will not cease to amaze me. I had a female friend who felt she's so pretty, she would go on fb and distributes her numbers to all male contacts - all in her bid to sample guys who can pay her bills.
Her phones ring every minutes. Some of the callers she cusses and blacklist them. The fact is 99% of the guys got her phone number from her. It's damn too irritating and disappointing to get involve with some of these self acclaimed pretty girls

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
suremossty:
You new "signing bae" was my bae last weekend.

Na joke I dey joke o.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by bigcil2(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
evegran:

If this was an intended joke, it is an EPIC FAIL!
I believe you're stunning.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by finalboss(m): 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Maxi112:
waiting u dey fine their this boy!
is like u crushing on her
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by RexTramadol1: 5:37pm On Apr 23, 2016
Some guys just mumu

Leave dis gals alone

Let them reach 28+

Na dem go come dey beg 4 ur attention

Buh kitten matter nor go allow una get brain

For guys, e no matter hw long b4 u get married

E no reduce ur chances of gettn pikin!

Ask OBJ!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by IamLucy(f): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2016
herbie27:
She jst showed the world hw cheap she is.

Babe shares her number anyhow cheesy
jealousy.hating on her wont make your face less ugly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by Temmytea70(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
petux:
tchewwww......who pretty ladies don help undecided

ABACHA grin
Re: Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand by RexTramadol1: 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2016
suremossty:

Which hospital?

I guess d person need donation for transplant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) / Juan Carlos Escotet Alviarez Death: Billionaire Son Dies Rescuing His Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.