Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104328 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

I got that! grin
grin grin

High5 bae!! cheesy cool
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Creamish(f): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
Dheartless:

this one you dey laugh me so.... angry
according to the op, if you don't think i have a big head, it means you don't like me abi?

OP is entirely on her own. If I tell u ur head is big, ur head is truly big.. tongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 8:06pm On May 20, 2016
Hmm..... so dis gal like me and she go dey claim she get boyfriend somewhere.....

SHE is a culprit to seven of the points raised up there....... Chaiiiiiiii I don dull

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SAEJO: 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
Small small now people for this forum don dey call themselves BIG HEAD-BIG HEAD, BIG NOSE-BIG KPUM, becos of this thread, before we know other things go begin follow

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 8:08pm On May 20, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Heyo bè be, I like you, talk your own... cool

That's the best way for me.. cheesy
grin grin

Ahn ahn! So that your girlfriends will break my head abiabi undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
cry i haven't gotten any this before by a Nigerian girl.....................................oh wait i hardly meet people, i was scared for a second smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 20, 2016
It is so because I quote posts that I find annoying rather than give my opinion smiley Let use the moniker I quoted as case study. I have nothing against the thread however it falls under generalisation. The moniker I quoted enjoys quoting 'Miss A', attack her posts and classify them under generalisations or lame comments. I name the latter tag undecided. Both of these monikers are contestants and his attack on 'Miss A' began when she was verified to contest.

I don't intend to marry a fo.ol na. grin so do not cry on his behalf. cool. And there are many people I respect on this forum, that I have do not attack. The ones I do, I do it civilly. My husband would surely fall under that category.

SycophanticGoat:

This woman self! Hian! Never seen any comment of yours without forms of attacks on different peeps here. Your future husband go hear am sha... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. I'm actually laughing...
Laughing, why not we laugh together? grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 20, 2016
You are my lil doll. kiss cool
joseph1832:
Remain in the abyss of ignorance and frustration. tongue tongue tongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SAEJO: 8:13pm On May 20, 2016
Creamish:

OP is entirely on her own. If I tell u ur head is big, ur head is truly big.. tongue
if not for love sake please don't tell me, even if ma head is truely big, I no wan blow pesin 4 mouth o

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 20, 2016
sunnyuche1:
Mimzy u don win this pageant with this revelations. Thank u o. Make I rearrange my response to these girls. kiss

grin ;Dthanku jawe. Kindly follow back bro
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by irisola(f): 8:18pm On May 20, 2016
honestly i read this post nd i was SHY.. becus that is almost all i do nd say sometimes;bt itz quite unfortunate Niger niggas wont understand
To the big head part-Niger guyz will b like omode yi ti baje ju.. are we mate
To the so ur gf will cum nd break my head-they will b like this girl is too jealous
To the all girls part... nigga go b like good things are nt meant for u alone
To go away jor- they will b Like don't ever use jor for me ever in your life
When are u coming to take me out.. they will b like ave been soooo busy at work
You cannot even call someone --i dont ave call card
Is there light in your house --if there is nko
You just forgot about me.--Work takes most of my time
Have you eaten...they will b like itz non of ur business;if i avent u wanna cum feed me(distance relationship )
where have you been since.. they will b like.. shey i won't work ni
You are soo annoying...some guyz still laugh at that others will b like ave told you to stop talking to me that way...
Some niggas just ave to learn how to satisfy the emotional part of their lady

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
Chazzyboy:
is that ur nose?

Oga if u want my pinnochio nose. U can have it cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Laughing, why not we laugh together? grin

Join me...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

ok, I like you, now you know embarassed
grin grin grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2016
Mystiquet:
Mimzy .... Spot on accurate... You too big head...

If u want my big head , u can have it cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by oglalasioux(m): 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
2. “So your girlfriend will come and break my head, abi?”

They are using style to ask if you have a girlfriend. grin grin

The most authentic way of letting a guy know a girl is available.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:32pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
grin grin

Ahn ahn! So that your girlfriends will break my head abiabi undecided

I have no gfs so the only thing that will be breaking your head is the love between us... cool
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
It is so because I quote posts that I find annoying rather than give my opinion smiley Let use the moniker I quoted as case study. I have nothing against the thread however it falls under generalisation. The moniker I quoted enjoys quoting 'Miss A', attack her posts and classify them under generalisations or lame comments. I name the latter tag undecided. Both of these monikers are contestants and his attack on 'Miss A' began when she was verified to contest.

I don't intend to marry a fo.ol na. grin so do not cry on his behalf. cool. And there are many people I respect on this forum, that I have do not attack. The ones I do, I do it civilly. My husband would surely fall under that category.

Who's miss A?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 20, 2016
devvland:

Sexual Innuendo? grin grin grin

Ure on point grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by gulfer: 8:37pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
12. “You’re so annoying.”

Don’t stop what you’re doing. grin grin
This is it!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by TuneChi369(m): 8:38pm On May 20, 2016
Thanks Op,for exposing one of my Co Worker In the Office wink...Her wahala just too much.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by klassykute(m): 8:39pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
5. “When are you coming to take me out?”

They actually like you. kiss kiss
dis one is not true oo .. sm say cm take me out cos dem wanna flex ur money .... my ex gf says ha bf gt money pass mi die .. but she still want mi to take her out .. wch kind like b dat .. d oda girl called me and said .. klassy take mi out nahh mak pesin still chop for ur head .. wch likeness b dat?

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Unitedabby(m): 8:41pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
1. “…big head.”

SOURCE; http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-girl-likes/
I think all these are only peculiar to naija/african babes joor!!...i'm i right or right?!

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Jeboy(m): 8:50pm On May 20, 2016
@mimzy nailed dis topic
u really understand d ladies world as dis revelation couldn't have come form a guy
Invest stuffs like dis in gossip blogs and make Money.Am sure Linda Will gladly Pay to have dis on LIB
Am In luv with your talent not u

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 8:55pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Join me...
By all means... wink
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Dheartless: 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
Creamish:

lol
you are truly not sincere.
I wanted you to say " yes I don't like you" , which would mean " you hate me" , but no , you chose to be clever angry

and this is what the op is trying to ascertain ( Nigerian girls feel free to express yourself) .
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by sinaj(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
Yekpa!! So sinaj is seriously in love with me? sad shocked

She has bin calling me "big head" since February grin cheesy

Food don set oo

boom of life cheesy erm boo
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by uncjay(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
lezz:
grin grin grin I believe you weren't paying attention grin
Will be asking you subsequent questions, it might not be on this thread anyway. Got alot to know.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by jgatherer(m): 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
2. “So your girlfriend will come and break my head, abi?”

They are using style to ask if you have a girlfriend. grin grin

I can certainly relate to this one...used to get that number one when I was younger but I been no sabi wetin e mean, so I been just dey vex for nothing. See me...

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2016
uncjay:

Will be asking you subsequent questions, it might not be on this thread anyway. Got alot to know.
grin cheesy Okay, bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.