Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,447 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104241 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Yhemit(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2016
phemmyfour:
its part of the signs. When she reply your chat with dot

wow.... I don Fvck up bigtime..... dz babe dey give me full attention sha eg * yeah.....
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 20, 2016
tongue
ipledge5:
hope ko,Hayley ni..or Elija grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 20, 2016
These are things I've been told at one point in the past or the other to which I've failed woefully. Nigerian girls're very useless if they don't know how to make intentions known.

To those who would attack me saying "your mother, your sister, cousin and aunt are Nigerian girls", I'd say they're _stupid too if they use these useless techniques on males. I'm too busy thinking up ways to better my life to read a confused girl's signs for attention.

5 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 6:54pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Telling you 'I like you' is not an invitation to do anything undecided

I know you like me, don't sweat it baby undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Mystiquet: 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
Mimzy .... Spot on accurate... You too big head...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by piagetskinner(m): 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg who get time for mind reading

I actually hate it when a lady calls me ode... I find it insulting

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Michellla(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
1. “…big head.”

SOURCE; http://zikoko.com/list/nigerian-girl-likes/

i agree with all except the [size=20pt]"ode"[/size] part

5 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 20, 2016
cry
vizkiz:

I know you like me, don't sweat it baby undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
4. “Go away jor.”

Better stay there. undecided

Lol! Walahi I don f.k I nor know say dis babe like make I dey around all dis while. No problem we shall see when we resume 2nd Semester...

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 6:57pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
tongue
tongue you too
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin

I like you smiley. It is not an invitation to do anything embarassed
charix:
These are things I've been told at one point in the past or the other to which I've failed woefully. Nigerian girls're very useless if they don't know how to make intentions known.

To those who would attack me saying "your mother, your sister, cousin and aunt are Nigerian girls", I'd say they're _stupid too if they use these useless techniques on males.
I'm too busy thinking up ways to better my life to read a confused girl's signs for attention.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 6:59pm On May 20, 2016
Michellla:
i agree with all except the [size=18pt]"ode"[/size] part
I find it very offensive,I will just change the way I relate her

4 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by anochuko01(m): 7:01pm On May 20, 2016
I don't want to hear somebody creating a thread about being friendszoned o! better stay for ya lane

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by dayojags10(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2016
Damberechi be saying 'Dayo I swear I hate you' and she go still be the first person to call me.....hahahahaa, time to up my game with her

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Kaira333: 7:04pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

Go joor u no follow
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laredojohn(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
Op u killed it tite....my babe says 70percent of what's ere..love her too sha...

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by callmelanner(m): 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
5. “When are you coming to take me out?”

They actually like you. kiss kiss

COOKIE LYON grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by HaneefahRN(f): 7:07pm On May 20, 2016
I sometimes call my friends, male or female, bighead. Is there a big deal attached? These are mostly words used for playful banters with people one is just friends with, I might be wrong though. And that 'ode' lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
grin grin grin

I like you smiley. It is not an invitation to do anything embarassed
My friend, park well! I've a fiancee.

5 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by gentlechyke(m): 7:09pm On May 20, 2016
Exposition. Time i use this to fast track my wooing skills. ;DExposition. Time i use this to fast track my wooing skills.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
Okay now, it is an invitation to do something

Send me a pm. We can take it from there tongue
charix:

My friend, park well! I've a fiancee.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by NaijaCuzin: 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
dats Naija for you

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Michellla(f): 7:10pm On May 20, 2016
ipledge5:
I find it very offensive,I will just change the way I relate her
for reals. its distasteful to say the least

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2016
Viktorlaw:
I have a friend she keeps asking me to come turn on her generator after turning it on she ask have you eaten?
grin cheesy grin
I get the "So you can't call somebody" line too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 7:13pm On May 20, 2016
ipledge5:
the post just opened my eyes...emm sorry for all those time I turned blind eyes
I will accept ur apologies on one condition cool
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Michellla(f): 7:14pm On May 20, 2016
callmelanner:

COOKIE LYON grin grin
TARAJI HENSON

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by opey112(m): 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
13. “I hate you.”

They love you. grin grin grin
. Your head dey there.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 7:16pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Mr generalisation, i was expecting to police this thread since it is based on generalisation. Aren't you my lil hypocrite? wink

@OP, I don't use those nonsense because I 'like' the guy and I am Nigerian. I also know that there are several Nigerian ladies that have never used those sentences
I'm not expected to live up to your myopic and whimsical expectations am I?

I made my point known about a certain female always calling me "big head" how does that translate to generalization madam bad belle?

Never let bad belle be the focus point of engaging me in a debate. Now, do piss off will you... tongue

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by christopheru(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
so true grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by BluStreak(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2016
@mimzy, every point raised here is a hit back2back aswear. Well, coming from a naija gurl, you know em all.

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Chazzyboy: 7:24pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
13. “I hate you.”

They love you. grin grin grin
NA lie Jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.