Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104313 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
She sold the ladies out cheesy undecided embarassed..

That was quite funny cheesy..

#teamcallingguysbighead cheesy..
sweet girl
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Davecafary(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2016
Am actually going through 90% of everything the Op mentioned from a girl at the moment those are the exact words she uses when am with her. Op you so on point. Be expecting some Domino coldstone and pizza for this socio-psychological analysis of a lady liking me. wink

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by RoyalBlak007: 10:31pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin ;Dyea sure
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by PAnaceA7(m): 10:33pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
well Op,now that it's all out about how we act when when we like a guy,what do you stand to gain?

It could actually win her the miss Nairaland 2016, she just got a new follower...i wish this came earlier.....

Don't be too hard on her, don't feel betrayed wink

Cc: mimzy

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 20, 2016
jgatherer:

I can certainly relate to this one...used to get that number one when I was younger but I been no sabi wetin e mean, so I been just dey vex for nothing. See me...

Lolz now u know bro..
Go and vex no more cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 20, 2016
2dugged:
well Op,now that it's all out about how we act when when we like a guy,what do you stand to gain?

It's all for the fun of it dear.. No hard feelings ok smiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Lsofdk(m): 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
Laveda:

Good.

You okay?
yeah, I'm goodsmiley
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:38pm On May 20, 2016
Davecafary:
Am actually going through 90% of everything the Op mentioned from a girl at the moment those are the exact words she uses when am with her. Op you so on point. Be expecting some Domino coldstone and pizza for this socio-psychological analysis of a lady liking me. wink
l

Waoh... U know my favourite wink

Thank u . u are far too kind cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
PAnaceA7:

It could actually win her the miss Nairaland 2016, she just got a new follower...i wish this came earlier.....

Don't be too hard on her, don't feel betrayed wink

Cc: mimzy

Thanks a lot kiss
Hope u cracked ur ribs a lil grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 20, 2016
Lsofdk:

yeah, I'm goodsmiley

Get a room jor cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by edwinbelo7: 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
grin OP, are you guilty of one or all of these?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 20, 2016
ozimec:

Really? Wow! A lady has been using the above sentences on me....I didn't even understand. Op thank you o. Ify here I come

Lolz you're welcome. Ify here he comes grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 20, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol.. Mi.mzy! Spot on. Number one had me laughing out loud.. They are all correct!

Lolz thanks cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 20, 2016
MasterRahl:
So you have successfully purchased three plots? angry

grin grin grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by just2okworld(f): 10:44pm On May 20, 2016
Samhay I'm guilty of all grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lekankolade(m): 10:48pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
7. “Is there light in your house?”

They want to come over. grin grin
Something like "Hope you won't disturb me " no dulling sign

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 20, 2016

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by shiki(m): 11:06pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

Pls mimzy I need a frnd like u.

Plsssss add this no. On whatsApp. 08065820682
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by 1miccza: 11:17pm On May 20, 2016
repogirl:
Sell out! angry

Yeeess ooo this one was completely On point ...Op your head is there..
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by laikas: 11:29pm On May 20, 2016
wink i do no. 1, 2 and 3
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by UndespicableMe(m): 11:31pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Why am I seeing dots

I am going to explain the dots, which I think its a secret @Mimzy refused to let outta the bag.

1. first dot: when a girl likes you she says nothing period.

2:second dot: When she likes you she will always give you complete sentences, in her mind she's making sense, but guys these days are to lazy to pick the signs.

3. Last dot:... You should get that one on your own...
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 11:34pm On May 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Wat grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nothing oh! I just dey commot boxers, hail you... cheesy cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Lsofdk(m): 11:35pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

Get a room jor cheesy
undecided here is spacious natongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by fritiyo: 11:45pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:

diaris love in sharing tongue grin

she told me she ws married to Jesus I has to tell her that am married to virgin mary.

na she dey pm me on Facebook even wen I no get her time.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by 007Gbenga: 12:17am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:
9. “Ode.”

The official Nigerian girl pet name. angry grin grin

Abeg who is this girl in the photo
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by katniss(f): 12:18am On May 21, 2016
mimzy:
4. “Go away jor.”

Better stay there. undecided

This got me cracking!

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Stevebamdex(m): 12:33am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

See dis ugly guysad
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 12:58am On May 21, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

nothing oh! I just dey commot boxers, hail you... cheesy cheesy
Really?

Dem make i remove my clothes to hail u too grin

How r u doing
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Yhemit(m): 1:08am On May 21, 2016
UndespicableMe:

I am going to explain the dots, which I think its a secret @Mimzy refused to let outta the bag.

1. first dot: when a girl likes you she says nothing period.

2:second dot: When she likes you she will always give you complete sentences, in her mind she's making sense, but guys these days are to lazy to pick the signs.

3. Last dot:... You should get that one on your own...

Girls funny sha..... how I go get time notices all dz, when I ve over 15 people am chatting with that moment. I don get her today
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by kaylex1994(m): 2:31am On May 21, 2016
hey...kile leyi? Bleep ta shit huh what you did yesterday pain me o
grin

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Sike(m): 3:07am On May 21, 2016
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating / Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.