Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104227 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 7:25pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

I like you too embarassed

See she is calling me big head angry

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buts thats my own way of saying I like you nah.. angry tongue tongue
Big head! tongue
I Hope you are good?

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Chazzyboy: 7:27pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
now you know better grin grin grin

is that ur nose?

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by onatisi(m): 7:28pm On May 20, 2016
Why do women always say the exact opposite of how they feel towards a man instead of telling him how they feel exactly

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 7:29pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Buts thats my own way of saying I like you nah.. angry tongue tongue
Big head! tongue
I Hope you are good?

yeah, I am good. I hope your boyfriends wouldn't break my head sha undecided
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 20, 2016
Mr generalisation, You are the definition of bad belle.

There is no debate. You are simply a hypocrite undecided. Prove me wrong Write an epistle or quote each point and criticise it. Is that not what you do? Why can't you do that on this thread?

I wonder why anyone would single out just one person out of a competition and target all his frustrations at her?
What has the lil girl done to you. Now you are here licking the OP's ass, on a thread that is filled with generalisations undecided. I hope she rewards you with a bone sha undecided

joseph1832:
I'm not expected to live up to your myopic and whimsical expectations am I?

I made my point known about a certain female always calling me "big head" how does that translate to generalization madam bad belle?

Never let bad belle be the focus point of engaging me in a debate. Now, do piss off will you... tongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Mcowubaba: 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
Naija girls are so complex, complicated and confused..
That's how I touched chioma that night, she said I should leave her alone, only for her to complain the next morning that I couldn't even make her feel like a woman sad sad undecided

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by uncjay(m): 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
lezz:
Hahaha, then you don't like them then?

Not that really......kind of naive....lol
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Rilwayne001: 7:36pm On May 20, 2016
Hehehe grin grin very funny but true.

I don't like calling her basically because she would end up asking for recharge card or money.

Typical Nigeria girl.

I'm trying so hard to remain single. At least I'm not ready for marriage so Why should I continue spending my hard earned cash on futility? Goddamnit grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 7:37pm On May 20, 2016
myfantasies:
I will accept ur apologies on one condition cool
what's the condition grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by chuuzaa(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
Funny indeed, 1 bottle of hero for this op

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
ipledge5:
what's the condition grin
Cat fish pepper soup with two bottles of orijin grin grin

Dats wat u will use to bribe me grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by sunnyuche1(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2016
Mimzy u don win this pageant with this revelations. Thank u o. Make I rearrange my response to these girls. kiss
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by herald9: 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
cheesy
True
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 20, 2016
Then some girls will say "you are so ugly " they like you, cos they mean to say "you're so handsome".

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by tosyne2much(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2016
Now I understand that Oliviaarims actually means the opposite each time she says she hates me cool

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
Now I understand that Oliviaarims actually means the opposite each time she says she hates me cool

Lol. When did I ever say I hate you? Of course, I love you... smiley

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by qhutetomsel(f): 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

yeah, I am good. I[b] hope your boyfriends wouldn't break my head sha undecided[/b]
cool.! cool

You see! Guys way of showing they like you @the bolded grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 7:50pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

There is no debate. You are simply a hypocrite undecided. Prove me wrong Write an epistle or quote each point and criticise it. Is that not what you do? Why can't you do that on this thread?

I wonder why anyone would single out just one person out of a competition and target all his frustrations at her?
What has the lil girl done to you. Now you are here licking the OP's ass, on a thread that is filled with generalisations undecided. I hope she rewards you with a bone sha undecided

Which competition are you yapping about simpleton? It appears you're obviously blind with frustration you can't seem to understand what I said.

Please, learn to read properly and discern what is being said, rather than jump in like a hamster and make stupid_ comments about things you know not.

It appears you didn't read where I told the OP a certain female used to call me 'big head', hereby asserting that I've in turn, experienced what the OP said?

Like I once told you, your opinion don't matter to me as it usually short of any intellectual meaning and reeks of frustration. Like I said, Piss off!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 7:52pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Honestly, a certain lady always liked calling me "big head". Thought she was referring to my really having, a 'big head'. grin grin

[size=45pt]LMFAO!!!.[/size]

Bigheaded Mr. Joseph... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 7:52pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. When did I ever say I hate you? Of course, I love you... smiley
Hey Olivia, you never replied my pm, how come? Hope you don't hate me? grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SAEJO: 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
So true @ mimzy, u hit the mark for real but why do they often suddenly turn around to hate u so much if u fail to succumb to those tricks?

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
Write an epistle or quote each point and criticise, hian! grin

Do what Seu.n pays you to do undecided. How is that hard na?

joseph1832:
Which competition are you yapping about simpleton? It appears you're obviously blind with frustration you can't seem to understand what I said.

Please, learn to read properly and discern what is being said, rather than jump in like a hamster and make stupid_ comments about things you know not.

It appears you didn't read where I told the OP a certain female used to call me 'big head', hereby asserting that I've in turn, experienced what the OP said?

Like I once told you, your opinion don't matter to me as it usually short of any intellectual meaning and reeks of frustration. Like I said, Piss off!.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Hey Olivia, you never replied my pm, how come? Hope you don't hate me? grin

I never replied your PM? I probably didn't see it. Of course, I don't hate you...I love you..lol wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Laveda(f): 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
cool.! cool

I got that! grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2016
uncjay:

Not that really......kind of naive....lol
grin grin grin I believe you weren't paying attention grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by vizkiz: 7:56pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
cool.! cool

ok, I like you, now you know embarassed
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

What has the lil girl done to you. Now you are here licking the OP's ass, on a thread that is filled with generalisations undecided. I hope she rewards you with a bone sha

This woman self! Hian! Never seen any comment of yours without forms of attacks on different peeps here. Your future husband go hear am sha... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
Write an epistle or quote each point and criticise, hian! grin

Do what Seu.n pays you to do undecided. How is that hard na?

Remain in the abyss of ignorance and frustration. tongue tongue tongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by SycophanticGoat: 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
qhutetomsel:
cool.! cool

Heyo bè be, I like you, talk your own... cool

That's the best way for me.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by joseph1832(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
Oliviaarims:

I never replied your PM? I probably didn't see it. Of course, I don't hate you...I love you..lol wink cheesy
Niceeee... You should see the smile on ma face, I bet It'll make you smile. Lol. wink
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 8:03pm On May 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Cat fish pepper soup with two bottles of orijin grin grin

Dats wat u will use to bribe me grin
My dad is pastor,that's not accepted sad
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 20, 2016
joseph1832:
Niceeee... You should see the smile on ma face, I bet It'll make you smile. Lol. wink

Lol. I'm actually laughing...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.