Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear (104235 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / 10 Ways To Know If A Girl Likes You - Ladies Do Not Read / 15 Lies You’ll Hear When A Nigerian Guy Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by olanrewaju99(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Hmm sounds right .
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by olucomf: 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Fear catch me while I read 13 sentence.. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by kansity(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Mmmm... ok,am just new.gudmorng ds eveng guys.Hope ur doing gr8t? i've xperiend almost all of ds.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Eberex(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Crazy but true
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Dminister(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2016
Op your number is a fact cos she really calls me big head.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by CaroLyner(f): 6:24pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
9. “Ode.”

The official Nigerian girl pet name. angry grin grin

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
her facial expression plus the hashtag literally killed me grin

4 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by tsephanyah(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
I really don't understand thiz misz nairaland stuff.
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by addicted268(f): 6:26pm On May 20, 2016
Even before i opened d thread i knew i must see 'have you eaten'.hehe

3 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by myfantasies(f): 6:27pm On May 20, 2016
ipledge5:
Now I can confirm that myfantasies likes me tongue
Really

I thought u knew all dese while

U just hurt my feelings cry
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2016
Dheartless:

oga Eros .
you want to finish another mans daughter?
how is life, ma man?

Lolz, there's nothing I have planned for her she won't approve cheesy
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lynn360: 6:28pm On May 20, 2016
Odunharry:
Agree with you esp your first five points..
A typical Nigeria gal/lady is dramatic...Many are just scared to come out and say their mind.. they fear rejection.

Some 9ja ladies can be annoying though, but trust me they are awesome..

You're a sweetheart

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by adegunwa4real(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2016
Lukatew! If u like create this kind thread from now till next. Decade, na still 10 votes u go get! Na last you go carry for this year's Miss NL pagent!

Mimzy out!

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by lezz(m): 6:29pm On May 20, 2016
uncjay:

lolz........one hell of a job for me there.
Hahaha, then you don't like them then?
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by RobinHez(m): 6:30pm On May 20, 2016
angry
mimzy:
9. “Ode.”

The official Nigerian girl pet name. angry grin grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by deolu2000(m): 6:31pm On May 20, 2016
This post is a hit back to back. Nice one OP, u got my swthrt spot on asyd from the "do you have light own" when see asks she is only making jest of my area due to our poor electricity issue and not that she wan come anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by RobinHez(m): 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
13. “I hate you.”

They love you. grin grin grin
That was her own way ... embarassed

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 20, 2016
Oh my! This is so true.. This Op sef grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 20, 2016
Big head for some means she is enjoying your company. It actually got me grinning grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by devvland(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
You and this your sexual presumption though...

Sexual Innuendo? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by pedrilo: 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
u get lite? so true
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Emaprince: 6:37pm On May 20, 2016
1,2,3,6,7,8,10... I have experienced them a lot. Two days ago, a girl I was flirting with just referred to every other female friends of mine as my girls.. Na wa o.

There's a special female friend that always ask me if I have eaten whenever we chat at night. I thought maybe she cared enough or just wanted us to talk about food.

I can go on... Its really good to know though.

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by smiliyB(f): 6:38pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

#Teamnotimeforiranu undecided

Hahahahahha u really funny.viz I like you grin

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
Why calll me "ode" u smoke weed? angry

2 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Viktorlaw(m): 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
mimzy:
10. “Have you eaten?”

They actually care. kiss kiss kiss
I have a friend she keeps asking me to come turn on her generator after turning it on she ask have you eaten?

4 Likes

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
If you like me, you better say it, I am too busy to be reading a girl's actions... Simply tell me. "Viz, I like you" then we will know what to do about it. how will you be calling me big head, for what now? grin

wife beater detected, ladies run for ya life!!!!!!!!
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 20, 2016
'Be giving yourself hope' tongue. It is good tongue

ipledge5:
grin grin you called me big head yesterday...now I know better tongue
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 6:49pm On May 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Really

I thought u knew all dese while

U just hurt my feelings cry
the post just opened my eyes...emm sorry for all those time I turned blind eyes
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by gblaker(m): 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
LOL
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Otuoke: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
I think these are all for 'zoned' guys..

1 Like

Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by ipledge5: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
daretodiffer:
'Be giving yourself hope' tongue. It is good tongue

hope ko,Hayley ni..or Elija grin
Re: If A Nigerian Girl Likes You, 13 Sentences You’ll Hear by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 20, 2016
Telling you 'I like you' is not an invitation to do anything undecided
vizkiz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.