Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women (25085 Views)

Senate Removes NYSC From The Constitution, Others (Pics) / National Assembly Moves To Invoke The Constitution Over Buhari's Health / Oyo State Signs Bill Prohibiting Violence Against Women (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 4:41pm On May 24, 2016
Mikollon1:

Now I see why that guy insults you. He has a low threshold for bullsh!t tolerance.

As an experienced MRA, I'm for forgiving to feminists because, like I stated before, the are not smart. They thing along the lines of emotions vis a vis logic.

In my earlier post, I did state individuals are responsible for the choices they make.

Okay let me apply it for you since I get the impression you are slow.
If a woman knows her career choice and family choice will clash, she can adjust. She has a brain. In life, you can't get it all.
If you career lifestyle will affect your family size, adjust. Don't blame men.

A person can choose to marry at 18, 20, 25, 30, 35 etc. All these milestones have career and lifestyle implications. It's not society's fault. It's the individual's fault.

A person can choose to have 0, 3, 4 or even 7 kids in 8 years. These things are lifestyle choices that affect people's earning potentials.

A person can choose to be ambitious to be the CEO and put marriage away (e.g Amal Clooney). I don't think that lady is under 40. Np kids. It's her choice. Perhaps her earning potential would have been hindered by motherhood.

Hillary Clinton has just one child. She's running for president now.

So you see, life is what you make of it.

Don't blame men. Blame the choices you make.

BTW I won't allow my sons to be genitally mutilated. You think I give a rat's arse what society will think?

Be matured. Grow up! Society or men don't owe you shit.

Nobody is talking about you mutilating your sons genitals. And stick to the topic. I need you to point out where exactly I blamed men?

Your examples are of foreign women.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 24, 2016
All the sexist pi*** that have been quoting you like *** base their arguments on women are daft.
They don't care about other premises. They are incapable of arguing logically or looking at issues from another point of view. Most of them are in their late 20s and above. Instead of hustling hard and settling down, they would rather sh.it on women. They cannot leave without screaming I am superior. Without women's submission they are nothing hence the need to kick of their madness every once in a while to reassure themselves of the reason for their being. When I see their comments of them, I think of the word 'Agbaya' in its strict sense.

You cannot win this because you are far smarter than they are. And also arguing with them is like arguing with a true terrorist, you can't convince 'it'. The only way out is to shoot dead or lock him/her away for life. So I am begging you to pplease ignore their senseless and emotionally charged arguments smiley

MarieSucre:

Nobody is talking about you mutilating your sons genitals. And stick to the topic. I need you to point out where exactly I blamed men?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 24, 2016
lezz:
[b]*The idea of disallowing foreign men who married Nigerian women from being citizens of this country is welcomed cool The emotional vulnerability of women should rob them of this right. Not mentioning a vast majority who suffer from bad judgement.

* Women shouldn't work at night: there's rape out there. Since women are physically weaker and more blunt in perceiving real dangers, they should stay away from night duties.

* In the instance the father is alive and sound, a mother has no business giving consent of marriage. Women have proven to be taken by the jazz of emotions and quicksilver approach to life.

* The police is right in some restrictions of its female members.

*Rape is a serious crime of which punishment is severe. Burden of proof should be tough. "It is better for 10 guilty men to go unpunished than one innocent man to suffer in the hands of the law"

Since women could and have actually screamed rape when there was none, burden of proof should be made difficult as well.

All the other submissions are still subject to judicial interpretation with basic human rights and dignity setting the perceived discrimination aright.

All I see is positive discrimination. cool[/b]

On point I could not have said it any better too. Rape laws should be strengthened and acculturated and equal penalties prescribed for false accusers and false witnesses in cases of rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 7:49pm On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
All the sexist pi*** that have been quoting you like *** base their arguments on women are daft.
They don't care about other premises. They are incapable of arguing logically or looking at issues from another point of view. Most of them are in their late 20s and above. Instead of hustling hard and settling down, they would rather sh.it on women. They cannot leave without screaming I am superior. Without women's submission they are nothing hence the need to kick of their madness every once in a while to reassure themselves of the reason for their being. When I see their comments of them, I think of the word 'Agbaya' in its strict sense.

You cannot win this because you are far smarter than they are. And also arguing with them is like arguing with a true terrorist, you can't convince 'it'. The only way out is to shoot dead or lock him/her away for life. So I am begging you to pplease ignore their senseless and emotionally charged arguments smiley

Thanks hon. I have seen their kind in real life, a neighbour on campus who said he did not understand why they would make Diezani a woman petroleum minister. That they should have given her husband. I'm like "what da f**k nigga".

Anyways these talks are just quite interesting to me. I got a part-time job to be a content contributor to a blog, which gives me sweet cash every month. Lets just say I am horning my writing skills. And it's quite funny at times lolz, the effort they put into some of their insults is just too painful to watch. Like they really believe in this crap.

Thanks for the advice sweetie. I appreciate it. Let me have just a little more fun with them ok. Take care of you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by lezz(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:

On point I could not have said it any better too. Rape laws should be strengthened and acculturated and equal penalties prescribed for false accusers and false witnesses in cases of rape.

The dumb, legally ignorant feminists and the misguided OP never learnt of the legal spirit behind every law.

They scream in ignorance without an iota of legal knowledge.

Even the instances of arbitrariness are subject to judicial interpretation being guided by the fundamental human rights.

Thanks bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Mikollon1(m): 8:19pm On May 24, 2016
MarieSucre:

So, there you have it.

Hit feminists with logic and they wither.

Logic is to feminists what sunlight is to vampires.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 9:02pm On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:

You cannot win this because you are far smarter than they are. And also arguing with them is like arguing with a true terrorist, you can't convince 'it'. The only way out is to shoot dead or lock him away for life. So I am begging you to pplease ignore their senseless and emotionally charged arguments smiley

What Logic is this one talking about... for men to parade themselves as women?
Can't you write any logical article without being judgmental, emotional and narrow minded?
In a man to woman relationship, are men not the heads for women? (Oh U expect Nigerian men to parade themselves as inferiors.. hahahha)

See weaklings claiming to be giants; firing terrorist, locking MEN away for life, O! what a charade of dreamers!
Ignore Us; when we have everything you need to be a woman in our possession?

Pls MarieSucre, warn this your friend o, I'm trying had to be nice.

Nobody, Ladyf, Rokiatu, Ireneony, Eroticangelina, halfricanadian, sinaj, kaziblake, and others, Come and catch one irate she-goat on the loose. or else....

smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner, robosky02... Pvssy battalions are coming...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 9:24pm On May 24, 2016
lezz:
[b]The difference between me and you is that I, Leslie, I do have original knowledge. But you, you're a product of 5 minutes Google search.

Your long epistles of charlatanism and desperate search of intellectual endorsement leave you looking stupider than you were when you set out on your quest to display your congenital mental limitations cool

* First off, in America women are paid 79% of what men received for SAME JOB. 2016 STATISTICS
http://www.aauw.org/research/the-simple-truth-about-the-gender-pay-gap/

Your state of demency and analphabetism is beyond medical and professional remedy.

* Second, Nigeria, the country you so love to hate gave women voting experience before some Western countries or roughtly same time. Check this out.

Women started voting in Lagos town council (a kind of quasi- local govt) as early as 1950.

In the Eastern region of Nigeria granted universal adult suffrage by 1954. And by 1956 Western Nigeria followed. Hehehehe. Olodo, bimbo.

Now let's go to Europe, the region where you sold your staphylococca, furunculosis-vagina for gratis.

http://everything.explained.today/Universal_suffrage/

I know you're lost to shame. But here's where you've got to feel some. Deadhead!!!

Let me diss you again for fun:

I know your type: You went to school too old and too late.

You just couldn't wait to finish learning before peddling your interrupted education funded by the proceeds of your tomato business. Adult education isn't the deal, my dear. You're an analphabetic , intellectual woo-woo and an exhibit A in the litigation of quacks!!!

I see you jumping around quoting everyone. What's the matter ? Are you an intellectual prostitütë ? Are You done selling your lax püssy, you want to peddle your half-baked education told you by your drunken customers in between moments whilst waiting for their flaccid dïcks to stir up again? Idiota!!!

Sadistically frustrated loonie!!!

[/b]

The gender pay gap is negligible now It's barely existing. We are talking gender pay gap, you're posting graph about EARNINGS. A male teacher and a female teacher on the same level are paid the same amount, same with a male scientist and a female scientist. The disparity comes in total gross earnings(did you even read the graph at all), this is due to sociological factors. Women not majoring in fields that pay big. Married women taking less work hours to be with their children, women passing up promotion or transfer that would have meant more money but mean more work and time away from their children.
Here is direct quote from your article:
"The gender pay gap is worse for mothers , and it
only grows with age."

Read what you post properly ok. It pains me when you look ignorant coz I'm really enjoying this conversation. I will allow Mikollon1 to explain to you how women are not paid less in America. Mikollon1 is the man that will tell you, how wrong you are. I have given you data, I will not talk on it again. Let Mikollon1 do the rest.

Important questions
-What have you done about the gender pay gap in Nigeria?

I am so sorry that I misunderstood you and all. I should be ashamed that I am still arguing when these 3 european countries achieved universal suffrage later than one half of Nigeria. Compared to these 45 countries

1788 United States of America (to stand for election)
1893 New Zealand (to vote)
1902 Australia*
1906 Finland
1907 Norway (to stand for election)*
1913 Norway**
1915 Denmark, Iceland*
1917 Canada (to vote)*, Netherlands (to stand for election)
1918 Austria, Canada (to vote)*, Estonia, Georgia 1, Germany, Hungary, Ireland*, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland,
Russian Federation, United Kingdom*
1919 Belarus, Belgium (to vote)*, Luxembourg, Netherlands (to vote), New Zealand (to stand for election), Sweden*,
Ukraine
British suffragette poster of 1905
1920 Albania, Canada (to stand for election)*, Czech Republic,
Iceland**, Slovakia, United States of America (to vote)
1921 Belgium (to stand for election)*, Georgia 1 , Sweden**
1928 Ireland**, United Kingdom**
1929 Romania*
1934 Portugal*
1944 Bulgaria, France
1945 Croatia, Slovenia,
Romania**, The F.Y.R. of Macedonia,Yugoslavia
1948 Belgium**
1949 Bosnia and Herzegovina,
1950 Barbados, Canada (to vote)**, Haiti
1952 Greece

And before the other half of Nigeria was granted suffrage in 1978. So basically I guess 3 beats 45 in your maths book.

"Switzerland granted partial female voting rights in 1971 and federal elective rights in 1990 shocked shocked shocked
Greece 1952 and almighty France 1944."

Lets see how these countries have fared since time "half of Nigeria" beat them to granting universal suffrage.

Switzerland:

"Switzerland ranks in top ten regarding gender
equality
The World Economic Forum «Global Gender Gap Report
2011» published in November list Switzerland as 10th
of 135, narrowly before Germany and Spain, but clearly
behind Scandinavian countries such as Iceland, Norway
Finland and Sweden which have got rid of more than
80% of their gender inequality. Saudi Arabia, Mali,
Pakistan, Chad or Yemen are at the other end of the
ranking with a need for compensation of more than
50%"
www.humanrights.ch/en/switzerland/internal-affairs/gender/gender-equality/gender-equality-switzerland-well-finish

France:
1944: Women get the right to vote
1946: The French Constitution Preamble
mentions Equal Rights for Men and Women
1965: 1804 Marriage Settlement reform: women
can manage their goods, open a bank account
and have an occupation without their husband’s
authorization.
1967: The Neuwirth Act is passed: contraception
is authorized
1970: Mothers and fathers are equal as regard to
parental authority
1971: Wage equality between men and women
for the same job is mandatory
1974: The Veil Act legalizes abortion under
conditions.
1983: The Roudy Act is passed against work
discrimination.
1990: The Cour de Cassation made it illegal for
husbands to rape their wife.
1992: Sexual harassment at work is declared
illegal.
2000: A law on parity in politics is passed.
U.S. Government Reports
france.usembassy.gov/mobile//whm2.html

Half of Francois Hollande; President of France's cabinet are women.
www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/may/17/hollande-france-gender-equality

Greece:
" During the past decades, the position of women in Greek
society has changed dramatically. In 1983, a new family
law was passed, which provided for gender equality in
marriage, and abolished dowry and provided for equal
rights for " illegitimate " children. Adultery was
also decriminalised in 1983. The new family law provided
for civil marriage and liberalised the divorce law . In 2006,
Greece enacted Law 3500/2006 -"For combating
domestic violence"- which criminalised domestic violence,
including marital rape .
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_Greece

DO YOU SEE THAT GREECE WAS ABLE TO PASS A LAW TO DO AWAY WITH DOWRY.

How about instead of arguing senseless arguments on nairaland. You go meet our Senate to abolish the bride price so young men don't have to pay outrageous prices just to get married, can you do that for me. In that way you can make yourself useful to the society.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 24, 2016
I will support the abolition of bride price 100%. It makes the woman look like a mere property of her husband
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 24, 2016
AGREE I CAN NOT PAY A DIME FOR DARETODIFFER.....
CFCman:
I will support the abolition of bride price 100%. It makes the woman look like a mere property of her husband
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 24, 2016
Who let this one loose?

orble:

Can't you write any logical article without being judgmental, emotional and narrow minded?
In a man to woman relationship, are men not the heads for women? (Oh U expect Nigerian men to parade themselves as inferiors.. hahahha)

See weaklings claiming to be giants; firing terrorist, locking MEN away for life, O! what a charade of dreamers!

Nobody, Ladyf, Rokiatu, Ireneony, Eroticangelina, halfricanadian, sinaj, kaziblake, and others, Come and catch one irate she-goat on the loose. or else....

smellymouth, ireneony, Mediapace, refiner, robosky02... Pvssy battalions are coming...
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 24, 2016
Have some fun with them. It is allowed smiley
MarieSucre:

Thanks hon. I have seen their kind in real life, a neighbour on campus who said he did not understand why they would make Diezani a woman petroleum minister. That they should have given her husband. I'm like "what da f**k nigga".

Anyways these talks are just quite interesting to me. I got a part-time job to be a content contributor to a blog, which gives me sweet cash every month. Lets just say I am horning my writing skills. And it's quite funny at times lolz, the effort they put into some of their insults is just too painful to watch. Like they really believe in this crap.

Thanks for the advice sweetie. I appreciate it. Let me have just a little more fun with them ok. Take care of you.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 24, 2016
You don't have to tell them the logical thing to do grin. We want them to keep moaning like a dog on heat grin
MarieSucre:

DO YOU SEE THAT GREECE WAS ABLE TO PASS A LAW TO DO AWAY WITH DOWRY.

How about instead of arguing senseless arguments on nairaland. You go meet our Senate to abolish the bride price so young men don't have to pay outrageous prices just to get married, can you do that for me. In that way you can make yourself useful to the society.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who let this one loose?
Truth be told, you're mannerless...
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by orble: 10:51pm On May 24, 2016
daretodiffer:
Who let this one loose?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:08pm On May 24, 2016
Mikollon1:

I've seen your posts. They lack logic but I don't expect much from you since feminists aren't smart anyway. Feminists go off on emotions. To be fair, they do have some points. These points pales in comparison to the pros.

I'm only posting this because the dude you are having a back-and-forth with isn't thorough. One can effortlessly floor a feminist without being insultive.

All your points hinge on They Say! You forget you have a choice. Men don't owe you nothing!

You will live your life based on your lifestyle choices. Don't expect men to pickup your slack. If you choose to have 0, 1, 3 or 6kids, there'll be give for that get. The same goes for your career choices. A colleague quit being a Directional Driller because he wasn't seeing his kids grow. The job he moved to attracted a pay cut of say $30k per year. It's his choice. He's happy with it. He isn't blaming society or patriarchy.

I was told by male elders that I'm to take care of my wife blah blah, but nah! She'll take care of her self. She'll be an adult. If I were a feminist, I'll say, em em society n parents told me to take care of my wife n provide for her so I must do it.

Nah! I do what I want to do. When my sons come, they won't be genitally mutilated. I don't need anyone's approval. No excuses!

Feminists don't understand this narrative though. They always want to blame men for the choices they (the feminists) make.

As an adult, you are responsible for you decisions. If someone tells you not to work or be ambitious and YOU CHOOSE to obey them, you have made your choice. Learn from it and move forward. Don't blame men, blame yourself!

You have no respect for men. You forget everything is man-made. Including the menstrual pad you were. Including the GOD you worship. Including education. Including o'clock.

Men invented the world as you know it.
HERE IS WHAT YOU QUOTED: -

Sorry had to run off to do stuff so I typed a short reply coz you were just all over the place.

Number 1 - YOU'RE SO F**KING IGNORANT
Yes women and men receive equal pay for the same job.
The difference is in total earnings. Single women and
single men earn the same gross total for the same jobs.
The disparity comes between married men with children
and married women with children(married women without
children are still on par with single men and women).
This disparity comes about by lifestyle choices. What
fields are women prone to go into? is it a higher paying
field? Do they take on more or less jobs after childbirth
that would make easier to facilitate promotion?
What has Nigeria done? Girls are still taught to grow up
and marry rich men and also to not choose high paying
jobs so that their husbands doesn't feel less like a man
among other short stories."

"All your points hinge on They Say! You forget you have a choice. Men don't owe you nothing!"

---They say? wrong! I gave him in links. It's not my problem if you can't go through. Where in that whole thing you quoted says men owe me?? (this guy has comprehension issues).

"
You will live your life based on your lifestyle choices. Don't expect men to pickup your slack. If you choose to have 0, 1, 3 or 6kids, there'll be give for that get. The same goes for your career choices. A colleague quit being a Directional Driller because he wasn't seeing his kids grow. The job he moved to attracted a pay cut of say $30k per year. It's his choice. He's happy with it. He isn't blaming society or patriarchy."

What do you mean if she choose to??
---She didn't have the baby by immaculate conception.
Don't expect men to pick up your slack??
---Sure if he's my baby Daddy not husband.

Well your colleague is happy with his choice. And I am happy for him. A lot of father's are not hands on, they'd rather just stick with bringing the bulk of the money. But your colleagues case is simply anecdotal evidence. How does it reflect on other men at his level talk more of other women.

"I was told by male elders that I'm to take care of my wife blah blah, but nah! She'll take care of her self. She'll be an adult. If I were a feminist, I'll say, em em society n parents told me to take care of my wife n provide for her so I must do it."

---Lost. I have zero idea what you're talking about here.

"Nah! I do what I want to do. When my sons come, they won't be genitally mutilated. I don't need anyone's approval. No excuses"

-Uhm.. this came out of nowhere. What does this have to do with anything.

" Feminists don't understand this narrative though. They always want to blame men for the choices they (the feminists) make. "

---Sure I'm all for finding solutions. So who do suggest we blame for the above debacle in our constitution. You know the whole all man can beat his wife, a woman cannot pass on her citizenship to her child and husband, a woman cannot work at night, a woman the police force needs to nearly fly to the Mars and back just to get married to someone while still serving her nation? Who do we blame??
"You have no respect for men. You forget everything is man-made. Including the menstrual pad you were. Including the GOD you worship. Including education. Including o'clock.
Men invented the world as you know it."

---You're right. Humanity have pushed itself to great lengths to make sure that we are no more cave dwellers but soon to be futuristic cosmopolitan cities. But let's be clear on one thing, it's the western and Oriental world that has done the bulk of them "making". Even the menstrual pad I use. Even the God YOU worship.
So are Chinese bosses justified in how they treat Nigerian workers? Are white men justified?

If you use some sort of gender superiority to justify sexism. Will you also support them when they use racial superiority to justify racism??

MEME 1
Damn right we are! We are owed an explanations why such retard.ed laws exist in the first place and why they still continue to exist in a supposed democratic country. And I'm owed an explanation from you on why you're defending them so vehemently in 2016!!

MEME 2
I tellz you my brutha. Some guy up here talking about we want him to cut his dicck off. In my mind I'm like 'Uhm no dude, that's gross'. They so scared of losing dey privileges. Bwahahahaha.

MEME 3
If you know my views well enough, you'll know that I am not about that life. I want bride price to be banned. Its no more matrimonial bliss it's now matrimonial debt.

MEME 4
You go girl!!!

MEME 5
Sure didn't do it alone.

MEME 6
Yay for mankind!! Mars Manned Space Shuttle 2017 here we come.

I am so happy about the future. I am sci-fi geek. There is just so much that was thought to be impossible merely 50 years ago. And I may yet experience space travel or explore the Mariana trench in my life time. But I feel that we as a society might miss out on a lot because we are still hung up how worst to treat a particular tribe, religion or gender.

Finally GOD IS MAN! :O Did the Bible or Quran say he has a phallus? Well I don't care much for that. The Flying Spaghetti Monster is the sauce of my devotion. Hail Lord Pasta!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 24, 2016
I doubt if the National Assembly would introduce a bill that bans the bride-price practice. After all, Id wager that most of the men would see it as a 'sacred' part of our tradition and culture
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:16pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
AGREE I CAN NOT PAY A DIME FOR DARETODIFFER.....

Thats f**king creepy dude. Are you a spirit husband? Why will you just from nowhere give unsolicited bride price to daretodiffer? Mehn y'all just getting creepier and creepier errieday.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 24, 2016
we r NOT strangers! I can see you have influenced her positively...you n modath ...kip it up maybe just maybe I'd change my mind.....

MarieSucre:

Thats f**king creepy dude. Are you a spirit husband? Why will you just from nowhere give unsolicited bride price to daretodiffer? Mehn y'all just getting creepier and creepier errieday.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:23pm On May 24, 2016
orble:

" Ignore Us; when we have everything you need to be a woman in our possession?"

Everything I need to be a woman is in my body, most of it situated around my abdominal regional. Where the hell did you get your medical degree from

As you have said that women are inferior beings, and I am a woman hence inferior. How dare I warn daretodiffer on behalf you Oh So Superior Being!! It is beneath me to do such. Find some other superior being to do your dirty work.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:28pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
we r NOT strangers! I can see you have influenced her positively...you n modath ...kip it up maybe just maybe I'd change my mind.....

Yeah... I don't understand what you wrote there dude. But I'll assume it's goodwill.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 24, 2016
it is. am quite into a section of her that you guys r helping her develop....

MarieSucre:

Yeah... I don't understand what you wrote there dude. But I'll assume it's goodwill.
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 11:34pm On May 24, 2016
SmartChoices:
it is. am quite into a section of her that you guys r helping her develop....

Oh. Still confused. What part?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 24, 2016
THE non abusive...cerebral part.... she is quite intelligent.,,if she wants to be....

MarieSucre:

Oh. Still confused. What part?
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 24, 2016
Creepy? You must one very intelligent woman to have discern that. Thankssmiley

MarieSucre:

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:17am On May 25, 2016
Mikollon1:

Now I see why that guy insults you. He has a low threshold for bullsh!t tolerance.

As an experienced MRA, I'm for forgiving to feminists because, like I stated before, the are not smart. They thing along the lines of emotions vis a vis logic.

In my earlier post, I did state individuals are responsible for the choices they make.

Okay let me apply it for you since I get the impression you are slow.
If a woman knows her career choice and family choice will clash, she can adjust. She has a brain. In life, you can't get it all.
If you career lifestyle will affect your family size, adjust. Don't blame men.

A person can choose to marry at 18, 20, 25, 30, 35 etc. All these milestones have career and lifestyle implications. It's not society's fault. It's the individual's fault.

A person can choose to have 0, 3, 4 or even 7 kids in 8 years. These things are lifestyle choices that affect people's earning potentials.

A person can choose to be ambitious to be the CEO and put marriage away (e.g Amal Clooney). I don't think that lady is under 40. Np kids. It's her choice. Perhaps her earning potential would have been hindered by motherhood.

Hillary Clinton has just one child. She's running for president now.

So you see, life is what you make of it.

Don't blame men. Blame the choices you make.

BTW I won't allow my sons to be genitally mutilated. You think I give a rat's arse what society will think?

Be matured. Grow up! Society or men don't owe you shit.

" As an experienced MRA, "

--- Uhm... Thank you for that announcement nobody cared about.

" In my earlier post, I did state individuals are responsible for the choices they make. "

---And I'm not doubting that, but lets not pretend that these choices exist in a vacuum. Lets not pretend that these choices are divorced from the society we live in. In fact more or less, they're are formed through the process of socialization engineered by our society.
And yes! *rolls eyes forcefully* you're gonna say you
Mikollon1 will do whatever you're gonna do and damn the consequences. Well congratulations. Because a lot of people don't have that option.

" If a woman knows her career choice and family choice will clash, she can adjust. She has a brain. In life, you can't get it all. If you career lifestyle will affect your family size, adjust. Don't blame men.

---Well what are you saying and what are we saying. #Gender gross earnings #married women. Ring a bell. Women have to take up home care more hence sacrifice on the work front. A lot of countries offer both paternity and maternity leave so that men can fulfill their duties as fathers in the home too. There are also day-care facilities, a bit pricey but convenient.
It seems you're overly eager to be blamed. Is that your fetish? Do you get off on being blamed? Don't worry when I start blaming I'll notify you accordingly.

"A person can choose to marry at 18, 20, 25, 30, 35 etc. All these milestones have career and lifestyle implications. It's not society's fault. It's the individual's fault."

You shouldn't be telling me this. Its not the individual' s fault that society has set unreasonable arbitrary standards on different age groups or genders. How the f**k is it a 37 year unmarried woman's fault if society labels her an old spinister. How the f**k is it a 25 year old unemployed man's fault, if people see him as unsuccessful? What the f**k are you saying? Is it also a babies fault if it is born a bastard?

" A person can choose to be ambitious to be the CEO and put marriage away (e.g Amal Clooney). I don't think that lady is under 40. Np kids. It's her choice. Perhaps her earning potential would have been hindered by motherhood.
Hillary Clinton has just one child. She's running for president now. "

---*face palm* Amal CLOONEY is married. To George CLOONEY. As for Hillary Clinton, I don't see any Nigerian men lining up to have just one child, a 'female child' at that. Except maybe you??
And you shouldn't be telling me this. you're preaching to the choir here. Go on all those threads about Linda Ikeji, Genevieve and Rita Dominic and warn off all those guys who keep trying to convince them despite them "having made the contrary choice" that marriage will be best for them.
I'll make sure to tag you on all them so I can see you gloriously yell at them to shut da f**k up and get the f**k out of here with their constant whining about what society expects from these women.

" Don't blame men. Blame the choices you make."

---Well I BLAME the retard.ed men who added all that balderdash to the constitution. The bullshitt they did affects my choices.

"BTW I won't allow my sons to be genitally mutilated. You think I give a rat's arse what society will think?"

Well good on you. But you keep slipping this thing here. I feel like you want to add some shitt here. I dont know.:-/:-/:-/.What am I supposed to do with this info?

"Be matured. Grow up! Society or men don't owe you shit"

Sure it's does. society owes me an explanation on why it allowed such sexist men as part of it's lawmaking body. The men owe me an explanation on why they're such misogynist pieces of fecal matter.

And you owe me explanation on what you think of those sections of the constitution. YOU MUST ADDRESS THIS IN THE OPENER OF YOUR REPLY or risk losing my interest.

Shalom!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:25am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:
THE non abusive...cerebral part.... she is quite intelligent.,,if she wants to be....

She is quite intelligent. Very intelligent I must say. Reducing her value to wads of cash will not help your chances.
Shalom!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:29am On May 25, 2016
SmartChoices:

Hahahaha. "Positive discrimination". yikes daretodiffer flee!!!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by Nobody: 12:35am On May 25, 2016
well am no longer sure she measures up to my taste in ladies.... I'd rather be alone than get hitched to a drama queen....who has no scrupples about cussing parents...ain't taking chances...there are over a billion ladies in the world including you dearie..

MarieSucre:

She is quite intelligent. Very intelligent I must say. Reducing her value to wads of cash will not help your chances.
Shalom!
Re: 8 Ways The Constitution/Statutes Discriminate Against Women by MarieSucre(f): 12:36am On May 25, 2016
Mikollon1:

So, there you have it.

Hit feminists with logic and they wither.

Logic is to feminists what sunlight is to vampires.

Yikes! you're one of those "I win!!!! bwahahaha *evil laughter"

lolz you think we're in a competition or something. Dayum! Thats childish as f**k. Because if it is, then this is a boring game. Might as well go back to finish a more interesting game, Dark Souls 3.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu Is A Priceless Asset To APC – PMB / Governor Obiano Kissing His Wife Publicly At An Event (Photos) / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.